Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 5:20pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Carlos Gomez formally signed, Brady Dragmire DFA »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Carlos Gomez formally signed, Brady Dragmire DFA
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Carlos Gomez formally signed, Brady Dragmire DFA  (Read 514 times)
Jadeveon
ForumsNet Member
Angola 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Carlos Gomez formally signed, Brady Dragmire DFA
« on: Mar 3rd, 2017, 7:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

<br/>Carlos Gomez is a Texas Ranger formally, as John Blake tweeted the employees is made up of formally re-signed the no cost representative outfielder.  Towards produce house for him upon the 40 male roster Ike Davis Jersey, the Rangers incorporate selected Brady Dragmire for assignment.  Dragmire experienced been stated upon waivers a 7 days or thus back, and I feel we necessary at the period he would be place again upon waivers at some reality this offseason, within just an hard work towards outright him.We talked in excess of the Gomez signing currently, and at a single 12 months, $11.5 million, I consider he a charming Fantastic pickup.  There usually the possibility that Gomez rather is performed, that the Houston model of Gomez is what Texas will order inside 2017, yet I believe the employees observed more than enough of him inside of September in the direction of feel there even more there Nolan Ryan Jersey.  He not transferring towards do the job such as he did in just Texas, optimum in all probability a .284/.362/.543 cut line would be wonderful, still there tiny rationale in direction of believe that Gomez will do that.And realistically, he possibly not relocating in the direction of be as optimistic as he was inside of Milwaukee inside of 2013 and 2014.  However if he can duplicate what he did inside 2011, 2012, and 2015 after he was a 2-2.5 acquire participant the Rangers will be unbelievably pleased with that end result for $11.5 million.  In the meantime, the Rangersroster is nevertheless finish at 40, and 1 would hope they will insert at minimum amount 2 extra gamers upon principal league offers at some stage.  I however feel Colby Lewis will be again, When the personnel and Lewis might particularly hold off formally undertaking a agreement until eventually early February, While Prince Fielder can be moved in the direction of the 60 working day d Adrian Beltre Jersey.l.    However Texas is in all probability heading toward include at minimum amount 1 further posture participant, both a safety-initially centre fielder (which would area Gomez inside of LF and Shin-Soo Choo at DH), or a 1B/DH fashion (which would maybe shift the Ryan Rua/Jurickson Profar platoon towards someplace other than 1B), if not both equally.  I are inclined in direction of believe that that the Rangers will appearance in the direction of stream a different reliever at some position https://www.texasrangersedge.com/5-Adrian_Beltre_Jersey, which would apparent a 40 guy vacation spot, nevertheless in another way, Tyler Wagner seems in direction of be the subsequent participant upon the 40 person slicing block.  He was mentioned preceding within just the offseason, and if somebody contains in the direction of be DFA, he glimpse towards be the probably preference.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.