Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 10:34am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Wacky Wanda Reviews Episode 12 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Wacky Wanda Reviews Episode 12
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wacky Wanda Reviews Episode 12  (Read 1337 times)
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

Wacky Wanda Reviews Episode 12
« on: May 8th, 2007, 9:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wacky Wanda Shirk shares her thoughts with us about Episode 12...  

"I'm going for my big red hanky.  Shall I bring you a crying towel?"  That's what George had to say about half way through Survivor Fiji, episode 12.  Yep, we were snookered.  Completely taken in.  Thought Yau-Man was a goner, and we were ready to be big-time mourners and weepers at the funeral.  Lo and behold -- Resurrection from the Dead!  LONG LIVE YAU-MAN!

Cassandra gets our votes of thanks.  As she said, her head was telling her one thing (take out Yau while he doesn't expect it and won't play the idol) while her heart was saying another (Yau is too good and deserving a person to be taken out before Boo, Stacy, or Alex).  Her decision was one of real integrity --  the "Bond of the Best" commitment that was my intention and theme when I went to Palau.  It always hurts to see the best individuals taken out because they are threats, resulting in "losers win."  Good job, Cassandra!  We love you more than ever!  Thank you for showing courage, loyalty, and respect for a great man!

We saw another side of Boo with the "Empty-Wagon-Rattles-The-Most" Syndrome.  Perhaps he felt like he was the host for the reward trip and needed to be in charge of making conversation, but it appears that he may "rattle" around camp as much as he did in the helicopter.  As viewers, we haven't been aware of this because apparently it's been "much sound, signifying nothing" -- nothing worthwhile for the cameras and editors to bring us, so all this time we thought Boo was the strong, silent type.  Wrong!  Strong or powerful enough to win back-to-back challenges for last week's show, but silent --- Nope!  

We also saw that Boo and Stacy were definitely not players in this game.  They have simply been lucky enough not to get voted off yet.  Jeff even told them what to do at the previous tribal council:  "Alex is now either odd man out -- or suddenly very valuable!"  Jeff to Boo and Stacy:  "HINT!  HINT!  Think ahead!  You're next!"  But no, they are just going with the flow from day to day with no long range plan.  They needed to grab Alex and Dreamz to create their own final four, but they failed to do it.  Needless to say, the rest of us are delighted, because we can now rest assured that the final three will be to our liking, but it's rather surprising that B and S couldn't see the handwriting on the wall for them.  I think Alex could have spelled it out for them more clearly and made a stronger final play, but he didn't want to beg for his life, so he lost it.  

It appears that Boo is inevitably the next out, unless he gets immunity again, in which case it's Stacy before Boo.  Not much suspense for Thursday this week.  The only suspense left is the vote for the million, and Earl and Yau and Cassandra should create the closest final vote we've seen in years.  The expansion of the Final Two concept into Final Three at last will make the show's conclusion worth staying up for!  The vote here is for YAU!
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2007, 8:21pm by MediaScribe » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.