Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 5:31am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « in the police's notice »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   in the police's notice
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: in the police's notice  (Read 398 times)
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

in the police's notice
« on: Oct 27th, 2017, 1:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wake up and not see family 4-year-old girl looking UGG Kids on Sale for lost from Nike Air Jordan home - News News News
4-year-old girl woke up and gone  home to find his family lost 2013-07-12 10:54 Adidas Honey Mid Source: Dongnanzaobao a comment Morning News July 10 at 3 pm, Liu Ha students through Tzengtsu, Met a little girl who had been crying 'I'm looking for UGG Women's Boots my mother,' while she pondered the little girl while trying to find the child's parents. But the little girl crying forward, UGG Womens Gloves asked her family address, parents phone, etc., she was not asked, helpless Kids UGG Boots Xiao Liu had to call 110 UGG Fingerless Gloves alarm call for help. 4:45 pm the same day, the little girl was sent to Zeng Cang Liu was border police station. The police tried to ask her parents for information, new balance pas cher but the little girl was not christian louboutin pas cher Nike Air Force 1 clear. Police suggested that the little girl's parents may be in the village near the village, so she came to Zengcuo 垵 near the search, 5:20 pm Xu, the little girl suddenly broke the hands of the police, ran into a house. Police cheap ugg boots for sale inquire about that the owner Cheap Ugg Outlet On Sale of the buy moncler uk house know the little girl, the little girl's home in UGG Gloves For Women the next door, her parents run a small store, the police looking for the past, but the store empty. 7 o'clock that night or Women's UGG Footwear so, the little girl's parents returned home, in the police's notice, only to know her daughter lost in the afternoon, self-blame endless. The original, wake up after a nap, 4-year-old girl can not see his family, simply out of the house, walked a long way to see the strangers around, it instinctively cry 'I want to find my mother.' Girl's mother UGG Mittens said that the Wholesale Ugg Boots child is 4 years cheap ugg boots online old, usually back home phone number, this may be frightened, it is not clear. Police remind parents: to take care of young children, do not leave the child alone at home, so as to avoid loss, loss and so on. (Feng Xiaofei Jiangzhi Cai Meijuan)
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.