Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 2:16pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « November 18, 2010 Leave a comment »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   November 18, 2010 Leave a comment
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: November 18, 2010 Leave a comment  (Read 411 times)
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

November 18, 2010 Leave a comment
« on: Oct 27th, 2017, 1:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

One side of the edge of his friend love to cheat about fraud more than ten million yuan - Trade News-21tradenet.com, global trading platform
One of the edge of the friend of his favorite fraud about fraudulent property more than ten thousand yuan Posted by admin on November 18, 2010 Leave a comment (0) Recalling new balance pas cher the deceived after the victim's most impressive or his strong back, 'he said to get the money, holding the people were gone,' everyone said so. July 15 afternoon, the new store police station finally caught the 'sturdy back'. As of yesterday, has been identified that the man suspected of fraud Hong Kong cigarettes and other property more than ten million. Cheated 25 Chinese smoke 'I christian louboutin pas cher get a money', which is his every thing after the hand UGG Fingerless Gloves of the 'lines', of course, as a liar, he is not really money Nike Air Force 1 to others. Women's UGG Footwear April 14 this year, Xiangan a smoke hotel owner received a friend to Adidas Honey Mid introduce a single UGG Women's Boots business, so send 25 Chinese cigarettes to a surname Hong businessman, Hong a very generous, higher than the wholesale price of the store. The boss let the shop buddies all the way Cheap Ugg Outlet On Sale to Pu side,  which is agreed Nike Air Jordan to UGG Kids on Sale delivery place. After that, the man saw the tall and strong Hongmou sitting in the car. 'Did not bring so much cash,' said Hongmou pulled out the phone call boss cheap ugg boots for sale Kids UGG Boots phone, 'back to you transfer it.' Because it is a friend introduced, the boss cheap ugg boots online did not doubt, immediately happy UGG Mittens to promise. And buddy see the two sides reached an agreement, did not ask. Hongmou left, can say good money, but has not been credited into account. The boss to find him, shut down, and then find the original understanding of friends, friends said, 'I told him UGG Gloves For Women also side of the edge,' did not expect to run into such Wholesale Ugg Boots a liar. UGG Womens Gloves This happens frequently, every time not 'I get money' is 'I turn back', but each time there is no buy moncler uk below. Another time in the lake head bridge, he took someone an iPad, said the sentence 'I go to get money' on the head did not go back. [1] [2] next page last page
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.