Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 1:11pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Into the Stars is available on PC »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Video Caps & Promos
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Into the Stars is available on PC
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Into the Stars is available on PC  (Read 450 times)
wenyue
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Into the Stars is available on PC
« on: Oct 23rd, 2016, 8:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Too much is left unexplained and up to the player s efforts to decipher. Too much is left to chance or circumstance. Too much is put forth as a functional grain of sand that a little time and polish could have made into a real pearl.That s it! There s my metaphor! Into The Stars is a grain of sand that is constantly reminding me of its desire to be that pearl.Buy Runescape Gold  I know I ve spent the majority of this review dumping all over it but I wouldn t be so harsh if I hadn t begun to see its potential and, at times, really enjoyed myself.Alas, in the end, I cannot be expected to make that grain of sand into a pearl myself as my every effort to do so serves to continually irritate my palate instead of stimulate my senses.  

Into the Stars is a subpar and incomplete product but if you re the kind of player who has the will to put in a steady investment of time and effort to probe its every nuance and deeper subtlety you might just get that pearl.Good luck, commander.It s all you have. Into the Stars is available on PC.Into The Stars ReviewExcellent voiceover talent on displayA beautifully rendered galaxy outside your shipAnd an ugly,cheaprsgolds  jumbled mess insideEvents and outcomes are far too randomCombat is dull and repetitive 4Overall Score  There are a lot of games nowadays, usually being indie titles, that I think seem quaint and endearing, perhaps they have a story to tell. I d say a strong 50% of these games end up ruining my day due to the stress they cause.  

I sit down with a smile on my face as I pick up my controller only to, half an hour later, want to break the controller in half and sue the developers for shaving years off of my life. Not to say that it s a bad thing, however. Buy RS Gold Risk of Rain begins with a short cutscene depicting a group of spacevandals entering the player s ship and trashing it from the inside. One thing leads to another and you re plummeting towards the ground in what I can only assume is an escape pod, so not to go down with the ship. While Risk of Rain  may cause hair loss and increased blood pressure, the rewards are certainly worth it Hopoo Games roguelike is both masochistic and satisfying.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.