Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 10:54am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « It's hard to review NBA 2K17 for a myriad of reas »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Video Caps & Promos
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   It's hard to review NBA 2K17 for a myriad of reas
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: It's hard to review NBA 2K17 for a myriad of reas  (Read 479 times)
wenyue
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

It's hard to review NBA 2K17 for a myriad of reas
« on: Dec 30th, 2016, 1:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It's early on Tuesday, so Monday night's game have come and gone. However, if you wanted to be like the millions of bandwagon Golden State Warriors fans and adopt the Dubs, the action would begin with a Wednesday night battle on the road against the Toronto Raptors. NBA 2K17 Coins Your record would be 8-2, just like Golden State, and you'd be 1. 5 games behind the 10-1 Los Angeles Clippers in the standings. Any injuries in real life would translate to your team. There's no better way to attempt to emulate what's happening in the real NBA, or to ride the inspiration you might have taken from watching the games on ESPN or The League Pass. It's hard to review NBA 2K17 for a myriad of reasons. Chief among them is the fact that this game is critic-proof: Cheap NBA 2k17 MT Coins  the NBA 2K series is the most popular sports game series in video games today, and arguably of all time, and it's going to sell millions no matter what anyone says. Another reason is that the game has no competition, and without competition we can only compare the game to previous 2K games. I'm old enough to remember NBA 2K before it was the it sports game; the online cultural phenomenon that spawns jokes and memes; the all-but-official NBA product. I'm old enough to remember when NBA 2K was for the niche market. Some 17 years ago, on 9/9/99, I ditched my last high school class of the day and drove to the Montebello mall near my Southern Cali hometown and purchased a Sega Dreamcast,Cheap NBA 2k17 MT Coins  along with two games: Soul Caliber and NBA 2K. Up until that point, I had played NBA Live religiously, but within 30 minutes of setting up the Dreamcast and popping in the original 2K (with Allen Iverson on the cover), I was sold. NBA 2K blew me away with realism, superior graphics, and (at the time) revolutionary post play.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.