Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 2:25am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « What is the end game for race realist? »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Discussion & Speculation
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   What is the end game for race realist?
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What is the end game for race realist?  (Read 575 times)
richardwalter
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

What is the end game for race realist?
« on: Feb 15th, 2017, 2:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello,
I would like to extend a question to all race realist. What exactly is the end game here? I mean, I was introduced to race realism 10 years ago (though no one called it race realism back then). To me, all of the statistics and "studies" are all fine and dandy. But I would have to ask, why put so much energy into something, if there wasn't an underlying goal. Please don't say "because science" because Race Realist don't care about science. So what is the end game? There is a major social and political tone to race realism, so let's not pretend it's all about science.
I mean why is it so important if you honestly have no end game? Or is the end game white ego. Do you guys have a fetish of hearing how smart white people are and how dumb black people are? Like what is the goal? Why, after debating realist for over a decade I have NEVER heard a single plan forward for realist? Why is that?
Thanks

About Me: I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Product demo videos, one of my work.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.