Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 10:21am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3  ...  9 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race  (Read 8133 times)
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race
« on: Aug 26th, 2004, 2:53pm »

I'm going to (try to Wink) make a fantasy amazing race with 11 all-star teams.  The teams are:

TAR1 - Frank & Margarita

TAR2 - Tara & Wil

TAR5 - Linda & Karen

TAR3 - Teri & Ian

TAR5 - Chip & Kim

TAR1 - Kevin & Drew

TAR2 - Oswald & Danny

TAR3 - Ken & Gerard

TAR4 - Jon & Al

TAR5 - Colin & Christie

Hosts to be Contestants - The Donald & Jeff

Yep, I included the hosts of Apprentice & Survivor as a team.  I will post each leg every Thursday night (starting tonight).  Hopefully this goes well and I don't have to end it early like I did with my other competitions :confused:

Oh, and for everyweek I will post a flag of the next country they will go to.  If someone can guess the flag, then they can pick a team to be safe for the following leg.

This week:

If you can reply to this topic and guess it by tonite (also put a team you want to stay in further), then i will not make your team be eliminated.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:39pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:42pm »

Cool It's Bermuda!!!  Cool

(I was going to choose the hosts, but I saw Donald, so...

Don't Philiminate JON AND AL!!!
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:44pm »

Jaypee is correct Cool, Jon & Al will not be eliminated!

It was Phil & Jeff originally as the competing hosts, but then what would TAR be if Phil didn't host?  So I changed it to Trump.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:45pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:50pm »

:laff: Wow! Sort of Flo and Zach. I want Jeff to stay longer, but I want Trump to be eliminated first.  Grin
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 1
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 5:38pm »

Phil
I’m standing at the mouth of the Mississippi River near the city of New Orleans.  From this major trade city, 11 all-star Amazing Race teams that didn't win from previous season will race for pride, dignity, and bragging rights (you guys lost out on the money in the previous seasons...well that was your only shot...too bad).

Ferries traveling down the Mississippi River are now transporting the teams, in the VERY early morning I must say, to the Riverwalk in New Orleans. The teams are...bleh...you already know them, lets get to racing!

Can these couples withstand the stress of travelling around the world? Who will muster the right strategy, the right combination of brains, brawn and teamwork to win absolutely nothing? All these questions are waiting to be answered, as we get ready to begin, The All-Star Amazing Race.

Phil to the teams
In just a few minutes you’ll be leaving on a race that will go around the world.  Actually, in a few seconds...you already know this speech.  So...

Good Luck
Travel Safe

Trump
Wait, before we start, I want to tell you all that the sneakers I'm wearing are a new line by my company and they have been known to be "The Best".  They have computer chips monitoring my heart rate and...

Phil
We have to start racing.

Trump
Hey, don't interrupt me, do you know who I am?

Phil
No...Now...
GO!

The teams take off!  Trump stays

Trump
Hey, don't mess with me

Phil
I gotta run to make my tight schedule.  See ya later

Trump
HEY!  Wait here

Jeff
We have to go, plus, If you want to show him we are better hosts, which we are of course, we have to do well.

Trump
TRUMP is the best...and so are you Jeff...

The other teams without argument run down the boardwalk to open their first clue.  Colin is the first to make it there.

Colin
Its time to get yourself on your way
Its to Bermuda on the shore of Horseshoe Bay!

Frank gets to it second

Frank
You can take one of two flights to St. George, Bermuda. American Airlines flight 1444 or Delta Airways flight 200.  You have $90 for this leg of the race.

The following teams get there clues and jump in their cars (which are sleek Porches)

Trump
Where's my Rolls Royce?

Jeff
A porsche is good enough for you

Trump
No it...

Jeff forces trump in the car and they take off last.
In the 4 o'clock hour, the race is already off to a speedy start.

Teri
Both flights depart at 6 AM, I don't know which is better.

Ian
Teri, pick one

Teri
Lets try American Airlines

To Colin & Christie who are ahead of the pack

Colin
Where is the airport?

Chrisite
I have no clue

Colin
Let's hire a taxi to direct us.

They hire a taxi to them to it.  Other teams such as Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al catch up to Colin & Christie and follow them.

Phil
There are 2 possible flights to get into Bermuda.  Both flights leave at 6:00 AM.  The Delta flight, that travels through Atlanta and arrives at Bermuda 1st can only carry 5 teams.  The other teams will have to take the American Airlines flight arriving in St. George Bermuda over 2 hours later.

Colin & Christie are the first to arrive at the Delta Terminal, and yes, he did pay his taxi the full rate he charged him.  Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al go right behind them in line.  They all make it on the 1st flight.

Meanwhile, Teri & Ian are the first to arrive at the American Airlines terminal.

Teri
When does this flight arrive in Bermuda

Ticketing
At 3:40 PM ma'am

Ian
Well when does the American Airline flight Arrive

Ticketing
They arrive there at 1:35 PM

Teri
That's faster!

Ian
Then why'd you pick Delta?
Teri
I didn't know!

Teri & Ian fight their way to the Delta terminal.  The same happens to Tara & Wil, who try to go over to Delta to secure the seats before other teams do.  

Other teams, such as Linda & Karen, Ken & Gerard, and Oswald & Danny don't ask about the time, and just book the tickets on the later flight.

During this time, Chip & Kim and Kevin & Drew make their way to Delta and buy the last 2 sets of seats on the flight.

Chip
Feels good this time around to be on the first flight!  We don't have to be bottom feeders any more.

This sends Teri & Ian and Tara & Wil back to American Airlines to buy tickets on the second flight.

Jeff & the Donald are still fighting, Donald not liking the car and Jeff not liking Donald.  It is 5:20 AM and 40 minutes before either flights depart as they are lost in New Orleans

Donald
We have to win, no one beats the Donald.

Jeff
Well guess what, New Orleans is too complicated to drive through, why don't you drive?

Donald
I have limo drivers, I'm too weathly to drive

They keep fighting their way and eventually find the flight JUST in time to make the American Airlines Flight

Phil
The teams are now traveling to Bermuda.  Teams on the first flight to arrive in Bermuda at 1:35 PM are: Colin & Christie, Frank & Margarita, Jon & Al, Chip & Kim, and Kevin & Drew.  Teams on the second flight arriving in Bermuda at 3:40 PM are Linda & Karen, Ken & Gerard, Oswald & Danny, Teri & Ian, Tara & Will, and Donald & Jeff.  When the teams get to Bermuda, they'll have take a 25 minute taxi ride to Horseshoe Bay, the most popular "pink" beach in Bermuda.

1:35 PM - 1st Flight Lands

Colin
We have to get a taxi, lets go Christie, LETS GO!

Christie
Wait for me

Colin & Christie quarrel along the way to get into the first taxi, Chip & Kim, Jon & Al, and Frank & Margarita are quick to follow.

Chip
All the way from New Orleans to Bermuda...wait, thats less than 1,000 miles.  Still it's fantastic.

On the way to Horseshoe Bay, Frank & Margarita's cab is at full speed and passes all the other cabs to be in the lead.

Colin
VERY BAD driver, I'm not paying you

Christie
Don't start this again!

Colin's taxi driver, in an effort to get money, speeds his way in front of Frank & Margarita.  Then they pass back.  

Colin
I SAID STAY IN FRONT OF HIM

Frank
C'mon go go go! We're gonna win it!

(Big difference in attitude there)

In about equal time, both Colin & Christie and Frank & Margarita arrive at Horseshoe Bay and dash toward their clue.  Colin & Christie, the more physically fit team gets their first

Christie
Detour - Jetpower or Manpower

Phil
A Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons.  In this detour teams have to choose between Jetpower or Manpower.  In Jetpower, both team members have to use a jetski in a 10 mile course out into the ocean to retrieve their clue.  This task is not physically demanding, but it will take the teams a long time.  In Manpower, teams have to swim out 100 yards to a marked buoy to pick up their clue.  Teams may not pick up their clue until both members have reached the buoy.  This task is likely to be very strenuous, but teams can finish alot quicker.

Colin
The jetboats, look how far that buoy is out there!

Christie
What's wrong with swimming?

Colin
Look how freakin' far it is!

Colin & Christie take the jetskis, and so do Frank & Margarita.  Jon & Al, and Chip & Kim arrive later and also chose to do the jetskis.  Kevin & Drew feel they are strong enough to complete the swimming quicker.

Kevin & Drew were correct as within 10 minutes they completed the detour and retrieved their next clue.

Drew
Get yourself to Onion Jack's Trading post at the main tourist center of Hamilton, Front Street.

Phil
Teams now have to get themselves to Onion Jack's Trading post, a sovenoir store on the main strip of Hamilton, Front Street.  In the store is a marked bin with over 200 t-shirts.  On 15 of the clues is their next clue.  Simple? Not really.  The T-shirts in the bin are all neatly folded.  They may only take out one T-shirt at a time and they must fold it back correctly before putting it back in and taking another.  If another team is at the bin, they must take turns 1 T-shirt at a time. This task may take the teams a long time.

Kevin
Lets go!

Kevin & Drew hop in a taxi towards Onion Jack's.

3:40 PM - Flight 2 Lands

All the teams on the flight easily find taxis and jump into them on their way to Horseshoe bay...except Donald & Jeff.

Donald
This taxi is a dump, we have to rent a cars

Jeff
There aren't car rentals in Bermuda, we're taking a taxi

Unhappily Donald agrees (except he threatens that his lawyers will sue the crap outta Jeff once the race is over).

The teams currently taking the jetskis complete their tasks, and run to get taxis (plenty of them at the beach waiting to pick up passengers ready to go back to their hotels...or in this case to Onion Jack's).

Kevin & Drew arrive at Onion Jacks to find...

THE YIELD

You can't really miss it either, its blocking the entrance to the store.  Kevin & Drew opt not to use the yield.  They unfold their first T-shirt with no luck.

Drew
Do you know how to fold a T-shirt Kev?

Kevin
I would if I did my laundry

Drew smacks Kevin with a T-shirt and both laugh.  The Bermudians in the store stare at them thinking they're idiots.  Luckily, by the 5th T-shirt, they struck gold and found the clue

Kevin
Get yourself to the next pitstop, the Clocktower Centre at the Royal Naval Dockyard.

Phil
Kevin & Drew are now able to go to the Pitstop, the Clocktower Centre at the Royal Naval Dockyard.  The Royal Naval Dockyard was created to protect the British isle from attack by the US.  Now it is the pitstop for this leg.  The last team to arrive here may be eliminated.

Drew
Off we go!

The teams on the 2nd flight arrive at Bermuda beach (even Donald & Jeff caught up).  All but Tara & Wil opt to take the Jet skis.  Tara & Wil decide to swim.

Colin & Christie soon arrive at Onion Jack's.  They get through about 4 T-shirts when Frank & Margarita arrive.

Colin
Great, Kindergarten all over again, we have to take turns

Then to make it all worse, Chip & Kim come.

Chip
Hey, what's with all this negativity.  We get free T-shirts!

And luck sometimes come to those falling behind, as on their first try, Kim finds their clue on the T-shirt and they run out of the store to get a taxi.

Back to Horseshoe bay, Trump gets mad.

Trump
I don't know why I let you drive the jetski, you're getting my suit all wet!

Jeff
You shouldn't have worn a suit

Trump
Hey, this is my BEST suit, also made by my company.

Jeff ignores the rest Trump says.

Tara & Wil finish the swimming slower than Kevin & Drew did, but still quick enough to beat the teams on the jetskis.

Back at Front Street Frank & Margarita find their clue after over 30 minutes searching through the T-Shirts

Frank
WOO! Yeah!

Colin
Damnit!

Frank & Margarita speed off.  Tara & Wil catch up to Colin & Christie at Onion Jack's.

Christie
Look, there's Tara & Wil

Colin
YOU'RE MAKING THIS ALL WORSE

Christie
I didn't do anything

Wil
HAHA! Ya! We caught up to another team

Tara
Will, you are so arrogant, you have no social skills, I don't know why I did this race with you again

Wil
Hey, I need quiet for this

Colin & Christie finally find the clue and are off.

Teams still at Horseshoe Bay finish up the Jetski course and leave on their way to Onion Jacks.

Trump
Another taxi...You are definately losing a lot of money Jeff for making me do this

Kevin & Drew run up to the mat at the Clocktower Centre.

Phil
Kevin and Drew...you are Team #1.

Kevin
I knew we could do it.

Drew
If it wasn't for me folding the T-shirts we wouldn't be here first, jackass.

Soon to follow are Chip & Kim.

Phil
Chip and Kim...you are Team #2.

Chip  
No way man!

Kim
Are you sure we didn't miss a clue?

Phil
You did it all right this time!

Don't think Jon & Al are forgotten, their taxi drivers got lost, and finally brought them to Onion Jack's where they met up with Tara & Wil to see them snag a clued T-shirt and take off. In the store while Jon seeks the T-shirt, Al holds the clue on his nose and does tricks to amuse the locals.

Back at the Royal Naval Dockyard, Frank & Margarita arrive.

Phil
Frank and Margarita...you are Team #3.

About 5 minutes later come Colin & Christie.  Unfortunately they had a slow driver, which allowed Tara & Wil to catch up.

Colin
Drive faster!  What's up with these Bermudian cab drivers!  Actually, what is up with ALL cab drivers?

Phil
Colin & Christie...you are Team #4.
Tara & Wil...you are Team #5.

The remaining teams arrive closely together at Onion Jacks, except Donald & Jeff who are a few minutes behind.  Jon & Al are still trying hard to find the T-shirt.  Teri & Ian find theirs first, followed by Jon & Al.  Donald & Jeff arrive at Onion Jack's.

Donald
Let's yield someone

Jeff
We're last we can't, now look for the T-shirt

Donald
You expect ME to look and fold T-shirts, I have others do my laundry

Jeff
Well I'm sorry but you aren't the Queen of England here, now lets find it

Suprisingly, Donald & Jeff find it before the other teams and dash off.  Ken & Gerard, Oswald & Danny, and Linda & Karen still looking through the T-shirts.  Linda & Karen find the T-shirt quickly due to their quick folding skills and follow.

At the Clocktower...
Teri & Ian and Jon & Al jump on the mat together

Phil
Teri and Ian, Jon and Al...you are teams #6

A few minutes later

Phil
Donald &...

Donald
THE Donald

Phil
THE Donald & Jeff...you are the last team to arrive and I'm sorry to tell you that you've been eliminated from the race

Jeff
There were...

Donald
Hey, let me talk, I'm the better debater here.  There were teams behind us Phil.  Don't be a wiseass.

Phil
You are team #8...can't you take some humor?

Back at Onion Jack's Ken & Gerard and Oswald & Danny look for the T-shirts...and Ken & Gerard get theirs first!

Oswald
We have to get this done...Danny, where are you?

Danny
I'm using our extra funds to shop...like Hong Kong...remember?

Oswald
We have to stay on task...there it is!

Oswald quickly follow the footsteps of Ken and Gerard hoping to pass them.

Up at the east tip of Bermuda, the Clocktower, Linda & Karen arrive.

Phil
Linda and Karen...you are team #9.

Its a taxi race to the finish...

*POP*

Ken & Gerard's cab's tire pops and they are stuck on the side of the road fixing their spare.  Oswald & Danny passes them, they see Ken & Gerard, but Ken & Gerard are too busy to notice them

Danny
Yay, we passed them

Oswald
Do we have enough money to pay this cab?  Or did you spend it all?

Oswald & Danny arrive and the clocktower with only 2 cents left after paying the cab driver

Phil
Oswald and Danny...you are team #10.

Ken & Gerard finish helping their cab change their tire and arrive at the clocktower.

Phil
Ken and Gerard...

Ken
C'mon Phil!  If we're last just spill it!

Gerard
Tell us!

Phil
You're the last team to arrive

Ken
Aw

Phil
And I'm sorry to tell you, you've both been eliminated from the race.

Next week's flag:

If you'd like to guess, please post your guess along with a team you'd like to save from elimination next leg.

Also, I'd like your comments on what I should change/add to the fantasy race.

« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 10:03pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 8:48pm »

Puerto Rico....and DON'T let Oswald and Danny get eliminated.

As for other comments, why don't you use some more timestamps?
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 8:59pm »

arfan, you a correct and Oswald & Danny will be spared. Wink
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
GhosT
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 10:00pm »

Excellent writing  Cool Cool

Funneh, too!  Shocked

Can't wait for leg 2!

-Gh()sT

*edit*

suggestions.... something for people to post in between legs besides comments! Something related, like a member mini competition to save a team or votes, whatever, just... something, lol
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 10:03pm by GhosT » IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 10:49am »

Cool Cool Cool This is cool! Very funny!

"THE Donald..." :rofl:

I actually saved the story in my PC for re-readings.  Grin
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 2
« Reply #9 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 12:39pm »

Phil
Last time on the Amazing Race, teams traveled from New Orleans to Hamilton, Bermuda.  Ken & Gerard were eliminated.

*Theme Song Plays*

Commercial: EXPEDIA.COM...Its time to use my fast forward to go through these commercials *zips through*

Phil
The teams are currently at the Pit Stop at the Royal Naval Dockyard at the western tip of Bermuda.  This is time for the teams to eat, sleep, and mingle with other teams (its not time to get drunk *cough*Wil*cough*).  Kevin & Drew, who arrived 1st at 4:13 PM, leave 1st at 4:13 AM

Kevin
Get yourself to Tobacco Bay in St. George, Bermuda.

Phil
Teams have to drive their way to Tobacco beach over 30 miles away on the opposite side of Bermuda.  This may be challenging, because in Bermuda the roads are narrow and the teams have to drive on the left side of the road contrary to the way they drive in the United States

Drew
Hey Kev, you wanna drive?  I'm going to crash into all those bastards on scooters

Kevin
Jackass, making me drive at 4 AM like yesterday, jeez.

Chip & Kim are next to leave the pit stop at 4:16 AM.

Chip
Time to drive on the left side of the road.  I always wanted to do that

Frank & Margarita follow leaving at 4:18 AM.

Margarita
We've been doing good just like last time, hopefully we can win for our daughter

Frank
Lets win it for ourselves for once...

Drew
Aw crap, Kev, it doesn't open until 9 AM!

Kevin
What are you blaming me for?

Chip & Kim and Frank & Margarita quickly arrive after and waiting with them.

Colin & Christie depart at 4:45 AM followed by Tara & Wil at 4:46 AM.  Both get to Tobacco Beach (Tara & Wil follow Colin & Christie...which Colin doesn't like at all) around 5:20 AM.  Teri & Ian and Jon & Al depart quickly at 5:31 AM and arrive at Tobacco beach.  However, Ian had to stop for directions and arrived a bit later.  Donald & Jeff leave at sunrise - 6:12 AM and they already start arguing.

Donald
I'm going to drink some Trump Ice, the best water ever bottled by my prestigious company

Jeff
By the way, who's running your company now?  I sense fraud and by the time you get back all your fortunes will be gone

Donald
Hey, people know I'm the Donald, they don't mess with me.

Jeff
When you are gone for 30 days, it leaves them plenty of time, now shut up and lets go

Linda & Karen depart at 6:20 AM, followed by the last team Oswald & Danny at 6:44 AM.  All the teams arrive to Tobacco beach by 7:30 AM with 90 minutes to wait before it opens up.

9.00 - Tobacco Bay Opens

The Teams rush for the cluebox

Oswald
Roadblock - Who's feeling fishy?

Phil
In this roadblock, one team member must snorkel 100 feet out and look for marked fish (don't worry, its enviormentally safe paint).  The team member must bring the fish back to shore and check it out with a local fisherman to see if it is the right fish.  If correct, the fisherman will give out the next clue.

Frank, Wil, Linda, Ian, Kim, Drew, Danny, Al, Colin, and Jeff (THE Donald refused to do any roadblocks, he says he forgot his TRUMP snorkeling gear).  They all swim out, and Jeff, the survivor host who usually is by the water for almost every Survivor season, quickly spots a fish and starts swimming back to shore.  Al is quick to follow and so is Linda and Kim.  Wil is having alot of trouble, since his mask keeps falling off.

Tara
C'mon Wil!  4 teams are already swimming back

Wil
I can't Tara!

Tara
I can't believe I let him do the swimming roadblock again!  He's such an idiot

Jeff comes back to shore, happy to be first and retrieves the next clue.

Jeff
Fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico and take a taxi to the Plaza de Quinto Centenario to find your next clue.

Phil
Teams must fly hundreds of miles to the island of Puerto Rico where they must get themselves to the Plaza de Quinto Centenario, a plaza that celebrates the 500th anniversary of Columbus discovering North America.

Donald
I've always wanted to spread TRUMP to Puerto Rico

Jeff
And you think I care?  Let's go!

Donald
Wait, I have to change into my TRUMP airplane shoes.  Its revolutionary, it keeps your ears from popping!

Jeff
Shoes that keeps your...Just come before I have to fight you.  You know Mark Burnett, both of our executive producers likes me more than you, and I could get him to cancel your show

Donald
I have money to stop that

Jeff
*mumbles: ass*

Other teams follow except Wil who is being a real wuss, but about 3 minutes after all the other teams are done, he finds his fish.

Donald & Jeff who left Tobacco beach first, arrive at the St. George International Airport first.

Donald
Why would we travel on American Airlines?  There's no luxury in that, and I WON'T travel without luxury.

Jeff  
It has the quickest flight.

Donald & Jeff get on an American Airlines flight departing from Bermuda at 11:20 AM to San Juan, stopping in New York.  They will arrive in San Juan at 8:05 PM.  Linda & Karen however snag a quicker flight on United Airways leaving at 10:50 AM that flies through Baltimore that arrives in San Juan 25 minutes earlier.

Kevin & Drew, Oswald & Donny, and Jon & Al all squeeze their way on the earlier arriving flight, and it becomes Sold Out.

That leaves the rest of the teams except Tara & Wil who find out both flights are sold out, and have to take a later American Airlines flight from New York to San Juan, arriving at 10:35 PM.

Phil
The teams are now en route to San Juan Puerto Rico.  Teams on the 1st flight via Baltimore are Linda & Karen, Kevin & Drew, Oswald & Danny, and Jon & Al.  Teams on the 2nd flight via New York are Donald & Jeff, Frank & Margarita, Teri & Ian, and Colin & Christie.  Tara & Wil are on the last flight via New York arriving 2 and a half hours after the first flight.

7.40 PM - Flight 1 Lands

Linda
Let's find us a taxi.

Kevin
Hey Drew, catch a taxi.

Drew
You do it yourself Kev

The teams get in taxis and flee to their next destination

8.05 PM - Flight 2 Lands

Colin
Let's go now!

Ian
C'mon teri, catch up!

Teri
Ian, I'm trying.

Jeff
What now Trumpass?

Donald
HEY!  I have to get some quality new TRUMP sneakers, look what this race did to them...there is a scratch on the T.

Jeff
Get over it...TAXI, get here already before I shove this moron into the muddy street

They all get in taxis, speeding off into the night.

Colin & Christie, with their amazing speed, diligence, smarts (actually Colin was screaming the crap outta of the taxi driver ... so that should credit the quick pace) arrive first

Christie
Detour - Drink or Drive

Phil
A detour is a choice of two tasks, each with its own pros and cons.  In Drink, teams must taxi over to the Bacardi Rum Plant and drink a gallon of Coca-Cola together mixed with rum.  This task will likely test the capacity of the team's stomachs.  In Drive, teams must get themselves to the town of Arecibo, a much farther distance than the rum factory.  There they must drive a 8 mile moped (mini-motorcyle) course.  This is likely to be scary and dangerous, but atleast they won't be gorging themself with a large amount of soda & rum.

Christie
Hours of Operation are 8 AM to 6 PM

Colin
There goes all our lead! DAMNIT!

***Commerical break until Tonight when I finish the rest***  This is also to break up the reading so you don't have to read so much at one time.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2004, 12:46pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 1:05pm »

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 2 - Part 2
« Reply #11 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 9:57pm »

The 9 hour commercial has ended.  How exciting.

All the teams make it to the Centre Plaza and depart on their way to the detour of their choice.

Everyteam but Oswald & Danny and Tara & Wil go for the mopeds.  Jeff tries to get Donald to do the rum.

Jeff
So you never drank alcohol before?

Donald
And I won't drink it anytime (unless under tight security and no one sees).  I'm TRUMP, its my reputation, the best company...

Jeff
Shut up, we're going to the mopeds!

8.00 AM - Rise and Shine

The teams run into either Detour task and get ready to start.  Some teams gearing up for the moped course, others getting their cups filled with some tropical soda.

Wil
Oh Ya!  It's time to get DRUNK

Tara
Now you are going to become a moron with all that alcohol, calm down, I shouldn't have chosen to race with you AGAIN.

Oswald
Rum, what a luxury, its not as bad as 7UP, but not as good as champagne...HEY Danny, where'd u get that ring from?

Danny
I bought it from a local Puerto Rican shop, it was only $40.

Oswald
Only $40?  How are we going to get further in this leg?

Danny
Uh-oh

By the mopeds

Donald
Did you have to drive in the mud pile?  My suit is all dirty, AGAIN.  And this time you got it all over my special...

Jeff
Want me to go in that one too?

Donald
I'm going to sue the daylights out of you when we get back...just reminding you

While Tara struggles with her half-gallon of soda & rum, Wil finishes quickly and tries to rush Tara to finish.  Oswald & Danny sip casually and ask if they can sip while shopping.  The instructor of the tasks doesn't approve.

Colin & Christie speed their way to the end of the moped course and retrieve their next clue.

Christie
Travel to the next pit stop, the Villa de San Blás de Illescas in Adjuntas, Puerto Rico.

Phil
Teams now have to drive themselves to Villa de San Blás de Illescas in the middle of the dense Puerto Rican jungle.  This area of Puerto Rico is very mountanous and very rainy.  The last team to arrive here may be eliminated.

Colin
Let's go!

As they walk to their cars...
THE YIELD

Colin
Lets yield THE Donald for fun, his reaction will be priceless

Chrsitie
But that;s...

Colin
No Christie, we're doing it!

Chrisite
I should have equal say...

Colin
You should support me!

Colin & Christie yield THE Donald & Jeff.

Quickly following, Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al finish the moped task and follow Colin & Christie into the jungle.  At this time (about 8:40 AM), Tara finishes her drink and their off too.  Oswald & Danny are about half-way complete at this time.  

Wil
Its GOOD to be drunk!

Tara
I'm driving...you're not good with alcohol

Back at the mopeds

Linda
WOO, I'm Mario Andretti!

Karen
You're not the one driving...

Linda
You're Mario Andretti!

Linda & Karen followed Teri & Ian, Chip & Kim, and Kevin & Drew finish the task right behind them.  Donald & Jeff are trailing behind

Trump
MY SUIT!

Jeff
Hey, we're close to finishing...

They finish, and they find out...they're yielded for 25 minutes!

Trump
I told you we should have used the Yield yesterday!

Jeff
WE WERE LAST YESTERDAY YOU JACKASS

(Wow, I haven't seen Jeff Probst so mad...must be arrogant and obnoxious Trump)

Colin & Christie make their way to Phil.

Phil
Colin and Christie...you are team #1!

Back at the Bacardi plant, Oswald & Danny finish their drinks and hippety-hop their way to the car to drive into the center of the country.  What alcohol does to people...

Back at the Villa de something or other, Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al arrive together and hop on the mat.

Phil
Frank and Margarita, Jon & Al...you are teams #2

Frank
Yeah!  Go us!

Tara & Wil swerve their car into the parking lot and run (not in a straight line I must add) to Phil.

Phil
Tara and Wil...you are team #4.

Wil
All coz of you Tara

Tara
Don't yell at me, I tried my best!

Oswald & Danny try to drive drunk to make it to the pit stop to avoid elimination.  Donald is wiping off his suit at the yield, while Jeff is highly agrivated.  In the jungle...(the mighty jungle)...

Phil
Linda and Karen...you are team #5!
Chip and Kim...you are team #6!
Kevin and Drew...you are team #7!

Teri and Ian have gotten lost

Ian
Read the map Teri!

Teri
I'm trying!!!

Ian
This is great, just great.

Oswald & Danny swerve their way to the Villa de San Blas de llamas (or was it giraffes...) and find out they moved up.

Phil
Oswald and Danny...you are team #8.

Donald & Jeff are finally released from the Yield and drive off.  It's a race between Teri & Ian.

*Tense music plays... DUN DUN DUN DUN (That sounds more lik Jaws...)*

A car drives into the pitstop parking lot.  Only shadows can be seen.  Out of the shadows...

Phil
*breathes in* Hello

Still the camera is on Phil and the teams are unknown...the camera turns.

Phil
Thhhhheeee Don...wait
Teri and Ian...you are team #9.

Ian
HOORAH!  We survived elimination.

Lost in the Puerto Rican jungle Trump complains about how dirty his suit is.

Jeff
I DON'T CARE!

They finally arrive at the pit stop.

Phil
THE Donald & Jeff...see Donald...err THE Donald, I remembered this time...so don't start a fight or anything...well, bad luck to you...you are the last team to arrive.

However, I'm sorry to tell the other racers, that you are still in the race, and this is the 1st of 4 pre-determined non-elimination rounds.

Donald
HA!  I knew we wouldn't get out.

Phil
I can change it to elimination if you have that attitude

Jeff
Better stop now Donald...YOU BETTER STOP NOW!!!

Well that didn't end so happy...

Next Week:
- The first of two fast forwards are available, will a team go for it?
- All the teams form an alliance to get rid of THE Donald & Jeff, will they succeed?
-They go to this country which has this flag:

Remember to post a reply guessing the country the flag belongs to and the team you want to save.

arfan, adding timestamps constantly would be a bit confusing and take away from the drama, so I'll add a bit more, but not too much.

Other comments/suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.

For those who want a visual aid for where the teams went so far:

The line after Leg 2 is a hint to where the flag is.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2004, 10:05pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 10:37am »

Of course I know that! That's Spain's Flag!!! Viva España!  Cool Cool Cool

Don't Philiminate Jon and Al!

Another suggestion. Since arfan and I are fans of your highly-acclaimed Fantasy Race, maybe the teams can go to our country/place?  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2004, 10:39am by JP » IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 12:00pm »

You are correct Jaypee! :tup:

Sure, you guys can pick a country, and depending where in the world it is, the earlier/later it would be in the race (Europe/Africa - earlier, Asia/Oceania - later).

Oh, and Leg 3 will be posted tomorrow afternoon.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2004, 12:07pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 12:57pm »

I can't wait!

A country... Greece! And of course the Philippines!
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3  ...  9 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.