Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 12:58pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race  (Read 8148 times)
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race
« on: Aug 26th, 2004, 2:53pm »

I'm going to (try to Wink) make a fantasy amazing race with 11 all-star teams.  The teams are:

TAR1 - Frank & Margarita

TAR2 - Tara & Wil

TAR5 - Linda & Karen

TAR3 - Teri & Ian

TAR5 - Chip & Kim

TAR1 - Kevin & Drew

TAR2 - Oswald & Danny

TAR3 - Ken & Gerard

TAR4 - Jon & Al

TAR5 - Colin & Christie

Hosts to be Contestants - The Donald & Jeff

Yep, I included the hosts of Apprentice & Survivor as a team.  I will post each leg every Thursday night (starting tonight).  Hopefully this goes well and I don't have to end it early like I did with my other competitions :confused:

Oh, and for everyweek I will post a flag of the next country they will go to.  If someone can guess the flag, then they can pick a team to be safe for the following leg.

This week:

If you can reply to this topic and guess it by tonite (also put a team you want to stay in further), then i will not make your team be eliminated.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:39pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:42pm »

Cool It's Bermuda!!!  Cool

(I was going to choose the hosts, but I saw Donald, so...

Don't Philiminate JON AND AL!!!
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:44pm »

Jaypee is correct Cool, Jon & Al will not be eliminated!

It was Phil & Jeff originally as the competing hosts, but then what would TAR be if Phil didn't host?  So I changed it to Trump.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:45pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:50pm »

:laff: Wow! Sort of Flo and Zach. I want Jeff to stay longer, but I want Trump to be eliminated first.  Grin
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 1
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 5:38pm »

Phil
I’m standing at the mouth of the Mississippi River near the city of New Orleans.  From this major trade city, 11 all-star Amazing Race teams that didn't win from previous season will race for pride, dignity, and bragging rights (you guys lost out on the money in the previous seasons...well that was your only shot...too bad).

Ferries traveling down the Mississippi River are now transporting the teams, in the VERY early morning I must say, to the Riverwalk in New Orleans. The teams are...bleh...you already know them, lets get to racing!

Can these couples withstand the stress of travelling around the world? Who will muster the right strategy, the right combination of brains, brawn and teamwork to win absolutely nothing? All these questions are waiting to be answered, as we get ready to begin, The All-Star Amazing Race.

Phil to the teams
In just a few minutes you’ll be leaving on a race that will go around the world.  Actually, in a few seconds...you already know this speech.  So...

Good Luck
Travel Safe

Trump
Wait, before we start, I want to tell you all that the sneakers I'm wearing are a new line by my company and they have been known to be "The Best".  They have computer chips monitoring my heart rate and...

Phil
We have to start racing.

Trump
Hey, don't interrupt me, do you know who I am?

Phil
No...Now...
GO!

The teams take off!  Trump stays

Trump
Hey, don't mess with me

Phil
I gotta run to make my tight schedule.  See ya later

Trump
HEY!  Wait here

Jeff
We have to go, plus, If you want to show him we are better hosts, which we are of course, we have to do well.

Trump
TRUMP is the best...and so are you Jeff...

The other teams without argument run down the boardwalk to open their first clue.  Colin is the first to make it there.

Colin
Its time to get yourself on your way
Its to Bermuda on the shore of Horseshoe Bay!

Frank gets to it second

Frank
You can take one of two flights to St. George, Bermuda. American Airlines flight 1444 or Delta Airways flight 200.  You have $90 for this leg of the race.

The following teams get there clues and jump in their cars (which are sleek Porches)

Trump
Where's my Rolls Royce?

Jeff
A porsche is good enough for you

Trump
No it...

Jeff forces trump in the car and they take off last.
In the 4 o'clock hour, the race is already off to a speedy start.

Teri
Both flights depart at 6 AM, I don't know which is better.

Ian
Teri, pick one

Teri
Lets try American Airlines

To Colin & Christie who are ahead of the pack

Colin
Where is the airport?

Chrisite
I have no clue

Colin
Let's hire a taxi to direct us.

They hire a taxi to them to it.  Other teams such as Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al catch up to Colin & Christie and follow them.

Phil
There are 2 possible flights to get into Bermuda.  Both flights leave at 6:00 AM.  The Delta flight, that travels through Atlanta and arrives at Bermuda 1st can only carry 5 teams.  The other teams will have to take the American Airlines flight arriving in St. George Bermuda over 2 hours later.

Colin & Christie are the first to arrive at the Delta Terminal, and yes, he did pay his taxi the full rate he charged him.  Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al go right behind them in line.  They all make it on the 1st flight.

Meanwhile, Teri & Ian are the first to arrive at the American Airlines terminal.

Teri
When does this flight arrive in Bermuda

Ticketing
At 3:40 PM ma'am

Ian
Well when does the American Airline flight Arrive

Ticketing
They arrive there at 1:35 PM

Teri
That's faster!

Ian
Then why'd you pick Delta?
Teri
I didn't know!

Teri & Ian fight their way to the Delta terminal.  The same happens to Tara & Wil, who try to go over to Delta to secure the seats before other teams do.  

Other teams, such as Linda & Karen, Ken & Gerard, and Oswald & Danny don't ask about the time, and just book the tickets on the later flight.

During this time, Chip & Kim and Kevin & Drew make their way to Delta and buy the last 2 sets of seats on the flight.

Chip
Feels good this time around to be on the first flight!  We don't have to be bottom feeders any more.

This sends Teri & Ian and Tara & Wil back to American Airlines to buy tickets on the second flight.

Jeff & the Donald are still fighting, Donald not liking the car and Jeff not liking Donald.  It is 5:20 AM and 40 minutes before either flights depart as they are lost in New Orleans

Donald
We have to win, no one beats the Donald.

Jeff
Well guess what, New Orleans is too complicated to drive through, why don't you drive?

Donald
I have limo drivers, I'm too weathly to drive

They keep fighting their way and eventually find the flight JUST in time to make the American Airlines Flight

Phil
The teams are now traveling to Bermuda.  Teams on the first flight to arrive in Bermuda at 1:35 PM are: Colin & Christie, Frank & Margarita, Jon & Al, Chip & Kim, and Kevin & Drew.  Teams on the second flight arriving in Bermuda at 3:40 PM are Linda & Karen, Ken & Gerard, Oswald & Danny, Teri & Ian, Tara & Will, and Donald & Jeff.  When the teams get to Bermuda, they'll have take a 25 minute taxi ride to Horseshoe Bay, the most popular "pink" beach in Bermuda.

1:35 PM - 1st Flight Lands

Colin
We have to get a taxi, lets go Christie, LETS GO!

Christie
Wait for me

Colin & Christie quarrel along the way to get into the first taxi, Chip & Kim, Jon & Al, and Frank & Margarita are quick to follow.

Chip
All the way from New Orleans to Bermuda...wait, thats less than 1,000 miles.  Still it's fantastic.

On the way to Horseshoe Bay, Frank & Margarita's cab is at full speed and passes all the other cabs to be in the lead.

Colin
VERY BAD driver, I'm not paying you

Christie
Don't start this again!

Colin's taxi driver, in an effort to get money, speeds his way in front of Frank & Margarita.  Then they pass back.  

Colin
I SAID STAY IN FRONT OF HIM

Frank
C'mon go go go! We're gonna win it!

(Big difference in attitude there)

In about equal time, both Colin & Christie and Frank & Margarita arrive at Horseshoe Bay and dash toward their clue.  Colin & Christie, the more physically fit team gets their first

Christie
Detour - Jetpower or Manpower

Phil
A Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons.  In this detour teams have to choose between Jetpower or Manpower.  In Jetpower, both team members have to use a jetski in a 10 mile course out into the ocean to retrieve their clue.  This task is not physically demanding, but it will take the teams a long time.  In Manpower, teams have to swim out 100 yards to a marked buoy to pick up their clue.  Teams may not pick up their clue until both members have reached the buoy.  This task is likely to be very strenuous, but teams can finish alot quicker.

Colin
The jetboats, look how far that buoy is out there!

Christie
What's wrong with swimming?

Colin
Look how freakin' far it is!

Colin & Christie take the jetskis, and so do Frank & Margarita.  Jon & Al, and Chip & Kim arrive later and also chose to do the jetskis.  Kevin & Drew feel they are strong enough to complete the swimming quicker.

Kevin & Drew were correct as within 10 minutes they completed the detour and retrieved their next clue.

Drew
Get yourself to Onion Jack's Trading post at the main tourist center of Hamilton, Front Street.

Phil
Teams now have to get themselves to Onion Jack's Trading post, a sovenoir store on the main strip of Hamilton, Front Street.  In the store is a marked bin with over 200 t-shirts.  On 15 of the clues is their next clue.  Simple? Not really.  The T-shirts in the bin are all neatly folded.  They may only take out one T-shirt at a time and they must fold it back correctly before putting it back in and taking another.  If another team is at the bin, they must take turns 1 T-shirt at a time. This task may take the teams a long time.

Kevin
Lets go!

Kevin & Drew hop in a taxi towards Onion Jack's.

3:40 PM - Flight 2 Lands

All the teams on the flight easily find taxis and jump into them on their way to Horseshoe bay...except Donald & Jeff.

Donald
This taxi is a dump, we have to rent a cars

Jeff
There aren't car rentals in Bermuda, we're taking a taxi

Unhappily Donald agrees (except he threatens that his lawyers will sue the crap outta Jeff once the race is over).

The teams currently taking the jetskis complete their tasks, and run to get taxis (plenty of them at the beach waiting to pick up passengers ready to go back to their hotels...or in this case to Onion Jack's).

Kevin & Drew arrive at Onion Jacks to find...

THE YIELD

You can't really miss it either, its blocking the entrance to the store.  Kevin & Drew opt not to use the yield.  They unfold their first T-shirt with no luck.

Drew
Do you know how to fold a T-shirt Kev?

Kevin
I would if I did my laundry

Drew smacks Kevin with a T-shirt and both laugh.  The Bermudians in the store stare at them thinking they're idiots.  Luckily, by the 5th T-shirt, they struck gold and found the clue

Kevin
Get yourself to the next pitstop, the Clocktower Centre at the Royal Naval Dockyard.

Phil
Kevin & Drew are now able to go to the Pitstop, the Clocktower Centre at the Royal Naval Dockyard.  The Royal Naval Dockyard was created to protect the British isle from attack by the US.  Now it is the pitstop for this leg.  The last team to arrive here may be eliminated.

Drew
Off we go!

The teams on the 2nd flight arrive at Bermuda beach (even Donald & Jeff caught up).  All but Tara & Wil opt to take the Jet skis.  Tara & Wil decide to swim.

Colin & Christie soon arrive at Onion Jack's.  They get through about 4 T-shirts when Frank & Margarita arrive.

Colin
Great, Kindergarten all over again, we have to take turns

Then to make it all worse, Chip & Kim come.

Chip
Hey, what's with all this negativity.  We get free T-shirts!

And luck sometimes come to those falling behind, as on their first try, Kim finds their clue on the T-shirt and they run out of the store to get a taxi.

Back to Horseshoe bay, Trump gets mad.

Trump
I don't know why I let you drive the jetski, you're getting my suit all wet!

Jeff
You shouldn't have worn a suit

Trump
Hey, this is my BEST suit, also made by my company.

Jeff ignores the rest Trump says.

Tara & Wil finish the swimming slower than Kevin & Drew did, but still quick enough to beat the teams on the jetskis.

Back at Front Street Frank & Margarita find their clue after over 30 minutes searching through the T-Shirts

Frank
WOO! Yeah!

Colin
Damnit!

Frank & Margarita speed off.  Tara & Wil catch up to Colin & Christie at Onion Jack's.

Christie
Look, there's Tara & Wil

Colin
YOU'RE MAKING THIS ALL WORSE

Christie
I didn't do anything

Wil
HAHA! Ya! We caught up to another team

Tara
Will, you are so arrogant, you have no social skills, I don't know why I did this race with you again

Wil
Hey, I need quiet for this

Colin & Christie finally find the clue and are off.

Teams still at Horseshoe Bay finish up the Jetski course and leave on their way to Onion Jacks.

Trump
Another taxi...You are definately losing a lot of money Jeff for making me do this

Kevin & Drew run up to the mat at the Clocktower Centre.

Phil
Kevin and Drew...you are Team #1.

Kevin
I knew we could do it.

Drew
If it wasn't for me folding the T-shirts we wouldn't be here first, jackass.

Soon to follow are Chip & Kim.

Phil
Chip and Kim...you are Team #2.

Chip  
No way man!

Kim
Are you sure we didn't miss a clue?

Phil
You did it all right this time!

Don't think Jon & Al are forgotten, their taxi drivers got lost, and finally brought them to Onion Jack's where they met up with Tara & Wil to see them snag a clued T-shirt and take off. In the store while Jon seeks the T-shirt, Al holds the clue on his nose and does tricks to amuse the locals.

Back at the Royal Naval Dockyard, Frank & Margarita arrive.

Phil
Frank and Margarita...you are Team #3.

About 5 minutes later come Colin & Christie.  Unfortunately they had a slow driver, which allowed Tara & Wil to catch up.

Colin
Drive faster!  What's up with these Bermudian cab drivers!  Actually, what is up with ALL cab drivers?

Phil
Colin & Christie...you are Team #4.
Tara & Wil...you are Team #5.

The remaining teams arrive closely together at Onion Jacks, except Donald & Jeff who are a few minutes behind.  Jon & Al are still trying hard to find the T-shirt.  Teri & Ian find theirs first, followed by Jon & Al.  Donald & Jeff arrive at Onion Jack's.

Donald
Let's yield someone

Jeff
We're last we can't, now look for the T-shirt

Donald
You expect ME to look and fold T-shirts, I have others do my laundry

Jeff
Well I'm sorry but you aren't the Queen of England here, now lets find it

Suprisingly, Donald & Jeff find it before the other teams and dash off.  Ken & Gerard, Oswald & Danny, and Linda & Karen still looking through the T-shirts.  Linda & Karen find the T-shirt quickly due to their quick folding skills and follow.

At the Clocktower...
Teri & Ian and Jon & Al jump on the mat together

Phil
Teri and Ian, Jon and Al...you are teams #6

A few minutes later

Phil
Donald &...

Donald
THE Donald

Phil
THE Donald & Jeff...you are the last team to arrive and I'm sorry to tell you that you've been eliminated from the race

Jeff
There were...

Donald
Hey, let me talk, I'm the better debater here.  There were teams behind us Phil.  Don't be a wiseass.

Phil
You are team #8...can't you take some humor?

Back at Onion Jack's Ken & Gerard and Oswald & Danny look for the T-shirts...and Ken & Gerard get theirs first!

Oswald
We have to get this done...Danny, where are you?

Danny
I'm using our extra funds to shop...like Hong Kong...remember?

Oswald
We have to stay on task...there it is!

Oswald quickly follow the footsteps of Ken and Gerard hoping to pass them.

Up at the east tip of Bermuda, the Clocktower, Linda & Karen arrive.

Phil
Linda and Karen...you are team #9.

Its a taxi race to the finish...

*POP*

Ken & Gerard's cab's tire pops and they are stuck on the side of the road fixing their spare.  Oswald & Danny passes them, they see Ken & Gerard, but Ken & Gerard are too busy to notice them

Danny
Yay, we passed them

Oswald
Do we have enough money to pay this cab?  Or did you spend it all?

Oswald & Danny arrive and the clocktower with only 2 cents left after paying the cab driver

Phil
Oswald and Danny...you are team #10.

Ken & Gerard finish helping their cab change their tire and arrive at the clocktower.

Phil
Ken and Gerard...

Ken
C'mon Phil!  If we're last just spill it!

Gerard
Tell us!

Phil
You're the last team to arrive

Ken
Aw

Phil
And I'm sorry to tell you, you've both been eliminated from the race.

Next week's flag:

If you'd like to guess, please post your guess along with a team you'd like to save from elimination next leg.

Also, I'd like your comments on what I should change/add to the fantasy race.

« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 10:03pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 8:48pm »

Puerto Rico....and DON'T let Oswald and Danny get eliminated.

As for other comments, why don't you use some more timestamps?
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 8:59pm »

arfan, you a correct and Oswald & Danny will be spared. Wink
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
GhosT
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 10:00pm »

Excellent writing  Cool Cool

Funneh, too!  Shocked

Can't wait for leg 2!

-Gh()sT

*edit*

suggestions.... something for people to post in between legs besides comments! Something related, like a member mini competition to save a team or votes, whatever, just... something, lol
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2004, 10:03pm by GhosT » IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 10:49am »

Cool Cool Cool This is cool! Very funny!

"THE Donald..." :rofl:

I actually saved the story in my PC for re-readings.  Grin
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 2
« Reply #9 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 12:39pm »

Phil
Last time on the Amazing Race, teams traveled from New Orleans to Hamilton, Bermuda.  Ken & Gerard were eliminated.

*Theme Song Plays*

Commercial: EXPEDIA.COM...Its time to use my fast forward to go through these commercials *zips through*

Phil
The teams are currently at the Pit Stop at the Royal Naval Dockyard at the western tip of Bermuda.  This is time for the teams to eat, sleep, and mingle with other teams (its not time to get drunk *cough*Wil*cough*).  Kevin & Drew, who arrived 1st at 4:13 PM, leave 1st at 4:13 AM

Kevin
Get yourself to Tobacco Bay in St. George, Bermuda.

Phil
Teams have to drive their way to Tobacco beach over 30 miles away on the opposite side of Bermuda.  This may be challenging, because in Bermuda the roads are narrow and the teams have to drive on the left side of the road contrary to the way they drive in the United States

Drew
Hey Kev, you wanna drive?  I'm going to crash into all those bastards on scooters

Kevin
Jackass, making me drive at 4 AM like yesterday, jeez.

Chip & Kim are next to leave the pit stop at 4:16 AM.

Chip
Time to drive on the left side of the road.  I always wanted to do that

Frank & Margarita follow leaving at 4:18 AM.

Margarita
We've been doing good just like last time, hopefully we can win for our daughter

Frank
Lets win it for ourselves for once...

Drew
Aw crap, Kev, it doesn't open until 9 AM!

Kevin
What are you blaming me for?

Chip & Kim and Frank & Margarita quickly arrive after and waiting with them.

Colin & Christie depart at 4:45 AM followed by Tara & Wil at 4:46 AM.  Both get to Tobacco Beach (Tara & Wil follow Colin & Christie...which Colin doesn't like at all) around 5:20 AM.  Teri & Ian and Jon & Al depart quickly at 5:31 AM and arrive at Tobacco beach.  However, Ian had to stop for directions and arrived a bit later.  Donald & Jeff leave at sunrise - 6:12 AM and they already start arguing.

Donald
I'm going to drink some Trump Ice, the best water ever bottled by my prestigious company

Jeff
By the way, who's running your company now?  I sense fraud and by the time you get back all your fortunes will be gone

Donald
Hey, people know I'm the Donald, they don't mess with me.

Jeff
When you are gone for 30 days, it leaves them plenty of time, now shut up and lets go

Linda & Karen depart at 6:20 AM, followed by the last team Oswald & Danny at 6:44 AM.  All the teams arrive to Tobacco beach by 7:30 AM with 90 minutes to wait before it opens up.

9.00 - Tobacco Bay Opens

The Teams rush for the cluebox

Oswald
Roadblock - Who's feeling fishy?

Phil
In this roadblock, one team member must snorkel 100 feet out and look for marked fish (don't worry, its enviormentally safe paint).  The team member must bring the fish back to shore and check it out with a local fisherman to see if it is the right fish.  If correct, the fisherman will give out the next clue.

Frank, Wil, Linda, Ian, Kim, Drew, Danny, Al, Colin, and Jeff (THE Donald refused to do any roadblocks, he says he forgot his TRUMP snorkeling gear).  They all swim out, and Jeff, the survivor host who usually is by the water for almost every Survivor season, quickly spots a fish and starts swimming back to shore.  Al is quick to follow and so is Linda and Kim.  Wil is having alot of trouble, since his mask keeps falling off.

Tara
C'mon Wil!  4 teams are already swimming back

Wil
I can't Tara!

Tara
I can't believe I let him do the swimming roadblock again!  He's such an idiot

Jeff comes back to shore, happy to be first and retrieves the next clue.

Jeff
Fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico and take a taxi to the Plaza de Quinto Centenario to find your next clue.

Phil
Teams must fly hundreds of miles to the island of Puerto Rico where they must get themselves to the Plaza de Quinto Centenario, a plaza that celebrates the 500th anniversary of Columbus discovering North America.

Donald
I've always wanted to spread TRUMP to Puerto Rico

Jeff
And you think I care?  Let's go!

Donald
Wait, I have to change into my TRUMP airplane shoes.  Its revolutionary, it keeps your ears from popping!

Jeff
Shoes that keeps your...Just come before I have to fight you.  You know Mark Burnett, both of our executive producers likes me more than you, and I could get him to cancel your show

Donald
I have money to stop that

Jeff
*mumbles: ass*

Other teams follow except Wil who is being a real wuss, but about 3 minutes after all the other teams are done, he finds his fish.

Donald & Jeff who left Tobacco beach first, arrive at the St. George International Airport first.

Donald
Why would we travel on American Airlines?  There's no luxury in that, and I WON'T travel without luxury.

Jeff  
It has the quickest flight.

Donald & Jeff get on an American Airlines flight departing from Bermuda at 11:20 AM to San Juan, stopping in New York.  They will arrive in San Juan at 8:05 PM.  Linda & Karen however snag a quicker flight on United Airways leaving at 10:50 AM that flies through Baltimore that arrives in San Juan 25 minutes earlier.

Kevin & Drew, Oswald & Donny, and Jon & Al all squeeze their way on the earlier arriving flight, and it becomes Sold Out.

That leaves the rest of the teams except Tara & Wil who find out both flights are sold out, and have to take a later American Airlines flight from New York to San Juan, arriving at 10:35 PM.

Phil
The teams are now en route to San Juan Puerto Rico.  Teams on the 1st flight via Baltimore are Linda & Karen, Kevin & Drew, Oswald & Danny, and Jon & Al.  Teams on the 2nd flight via New York are Donald & Jeff, Frank & Margarita, Teri & Ian, and Colin & Christie.  Tara & Wil are on the last flight via New York arriving 2 and a half hours after the first flight.

7.40 PM - Flight 1 Lands

Linda
Let's find us a taxi.

Kevin
Hey Drew, catch a taxi.

Drew
You do it yourself Kev

The teams get in taxis and flee to their next destination

8.05 PM - Flight 2 Lands

Colin
Let's go now!

Ian
C'mon teri, catch up!

Teri
Ian, I'm trying.

Jeff
What now Trumpass?

Donald
HEY!  I have to get some quality new TRUMP sneakers, look what this race did to them...there is a scratch on the T.

Jeff
Get over it...TAXI, get here already before I shove this moron into the muddy street

They all get in taxis, speeding off into the night.

Colin & Christie, with their amazing speed, diligence, smarts (actually Colin was screaming the crap outta of the taxi driver ... so that should credit the quick pace) arrive first

Christie
Detour - Drink or Drive

Phil
A detour is a choice of two tasks, each with its own pros and cons.  In Drink, teams must taxi over to the Bacardi Rum Plant and drink a gallon of Coca-Cola together mixed with rum.  This task will likely test the capacity of the team's stomachs.  In Drive, teams must get themselves to the town of Arecibo, a much farther distance than the rum factory.  There they must drive a 8 mile moped (mini-motorcyle) course.  This is likely to be scary and dangerous, but atleast they won't be gorging themself with a large amount of soda & rum.

Christie
Hours of Operation are 8 AM to 6 PM

Colin
There goes all our lead! DAMNIT!

***Commerical break until Tonight when I finish the rest***  This is also to break up the reading so you don't have to read so much at one time.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2004, 12:46pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 1:05pm »

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 2 - Part 2
« Reply #11 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 9:57pm »

The 9 hour commercial has ended.  How exciting.

All the teams make it to the Centre Plaza and depart on their way to the detour of their choice.

Everyteam but Oswald & Danny and Tara & Wil go for the mopeds.  Jeff tries to get Donald to do the rum.

Jeff
So you never drank alcohol before?

Donald
And I won't drink it anytime (unless under tight security and no one sees).  I'm TRUMP, its my reputation, the best company...

Jeff
Shut up, we're going to the mopeds!

8.00 AM - Rise and Shine

The teams run into either Detour task and get ready to start.  Some teams gearing up for the moped course, others getting their cups filled with some tropical soda.

Wil
Oh Ya!  It's time to get DRUNK

Tara
Now you are going to become a moron with all that alcohol, calm down, I shouldn't have chosen to race with you AGAIN.

Oswald
Rum, what a luxury, its not as bad as 7UP, but not as good as champagne...HEY Danny, where'd u get that ring from?

Danny
I bought it from a local Puerto Rican shop, it was only $40.

Oswald
Only $40?  How are we going to get further in this leg?

Danny
Uh-oh

By the mopeds

Donald
Did you have to drive in the mud pile?  My suit is all dirty, AGAIN.  And this time you got it all over my special...

Jeff
Want me to go in that one too?

Donald
I'm going to sue the daylights out of you when we get back...just reminding you

While Tara struggles with her half-gallon of soda & rum, Wil finishes quickly and tries to rush Tara to finish.  Oswald & Danny sip casually and ask if they can sip while shopping.  The instructor of the tasks doesn't approve.

Colin & Christie speed their way to the end of the moped course and retrieve their next clue.

Christie
Travel to the next pit stop, the Villa de San Blás de Illescas in Adjuntas, Puerto Rico.

Phil
Teams now have to drive themselves to Villa de San Blás de Illescas in the middle of the dense Puerto Rican jungle.  This area of Puerto Rico is very mountanous and very rainy.  The last team to arrive here may be eliminated.

Colin
Let's go!

As they walk to their cars...
THE YIELD

Colin
Lets yield THE Donald for fun, his reaction will be priceless

Chrsitie
But that;s...

Colin
No Christie, we're doing it!

Chrisite
I should have equal say...

Colin
You should support me!

Colin & Christie yield THE Donald & Jeff.

Quickly following, Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al finish the moped task and follow Colin & Christie into the jungle.  At this time (about 8:40 AM), Tara finishes her drink and their off too.  Oswald & Danny are about half-way complete at this time.  

Wil
Its GOOD to be drunk!

Tara
I'm driving...you're not good with alcohol

Back at the mopeds

Linda
WOO, I'm Mario Andretti!

Karen
You're not the one driving...

Linda
You're Mario Andretti!

Linda & Karen followed Teri & Ian, Chip & Kim, and Kevin & Drew finish the task right behind them.  Donald & Jeff are trailing behind

Trump
MY SUIT!

Jeff
Hey, we're close to finishing...

They finish, and they find out...they're yielded for 25 minutes!

Trump
I told you we should have used the Yield yesterday!

Jeff
WE WERE LAST YESTERDAY YOU JACKASS

(Wow, I haven't seen Jeff Probst so mad...must be arrogant and obnoxious Trump)

Colin & Christie make their way to Phil.

Phil
Colin and Christie...you are team #1!

Back at the Bacardi plant, Oswald & Danny finish their drinks and hippety-hop their way to the car to drive into the center of the country.  What alcohol does to people...

Back at the Villa de something or other, Frank & Margarita and Jon & Al arrive together and hop on the mat.

Phil
Frank and Margarita, Jon & Al...you are teams #2

Frank
Yeah!  Go us!

Tara & Wil swerve their car into the parking lot and run (not in a straight line I must add) to Phil.

Phil
Tara and Wil...you are team #4.

Wil
All coz of you Tara

Tara
Don't yell at me, I tried my best!

Oswald & Danny try to drive drunk to make it to the pit stop to avoid elimination.  Donald is wiping off his suit at the yield, while Jeff is highly agrivated.  In the jungle...(the mighty jungle)...

Phil
Linda and Karen...you are team #5!
Chip and Kim...you are team #6!
Kevin and Drew...you are team #7!

Teri and Ian have gotten lost

Ian
Read the map Teri!

Teri
I'm trying!!!

Ian
This is great, just great.

Oswald & Danny swerve their way to the Villa de San Blas de llamas (or was it giraffes...) and find out they moved up.

Phil
Oswald and Danny...you are team #8.

Donald & Jeff are finally released from the Yield and drive off.  It's a race between Teri & Ian.

*Tense music plays... DUN DUN DUN DUN (That sounds more lik Jaws...)*

A car drives into the pitstop parking lot.  Only shadows can be seen.  Out of the shadows...

Phil
*breathes in* Hello

Still the camera is on Phil and the teams are unknown...the camera turns.

Phil
Thhhhheeee Don...wait
Teri and Ian...you are team #9.

Ian
HOORAH!  We survived elimination.

Lost in the Puerto Rican jungle Trump complains about how dirty his suit is.

Jeff
I DON'T CARE!

They finally arrive at the pit stop.

Phil
THE Donald & Jeff...see Donald...err THE Donald, I remembered this time...so don't start a fight or anything...well, bad luck to you...you are the last team to arrive.

However, I'm sorry to tell the other racers, that you are still in the race, and this is the 1st of 4 pre-determined non-elimination rounds.

Donald
HA!  I knew we wouldn't get out.

Phil
I can change it to elimination if you have that attitude

Jeff
Better stop now Donald...YOU BETTER STOP NOW!!!

Well that didn't end so happy...

Next Week:
- The first of two fast forwards are available, will a team go for it?
- All the teams form an alliance to get rid of THE Donald & Jeff, will they succeed?
-They go to this country which has this flag:

Remember to post a reply guessing the country the flag belongs to and the team you want to save.

arfan, adding timestamps constantly would be a bit confusing and take away from the drama, so I'll add a bit more, but not too much.

Other comments/suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.

For those who want a visual aid for where the teams went so far:

The line after Leg 2 is a hint to where the flag is.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2004, 10:05pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 10:37am »

Of course I know that! That's Spain's Flag!!! Viva España!  Cool Cool Cool

Don't Philiminate Jon and Al!

Another suggestion. Since arfan and I are fans of your highly-acclaimed Fantasy Race, maybe the teams can go to our country/place?  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2004, 10:39am by JP » IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 12:00pm »

You are correct Jaypee! :tup:

Sure, you guys can pick a country, and depending where in the world it is, the earlier/later it would be in the race (Europe/Africa - earlier, Asia/Oceania - later).

Oh, and Leg 3 will be posted tomorrow afternoon.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2004, 12:07pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 12:57pm »

I can't wait!

A country... Greece! And of course the Philippines!
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 1:59pm »

I'm trying to do countries that TAR didn't go to yet...so I'll do Greece, but let's let TAR5 do the Phillipines.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 2:13pm »

Sad Oh, okay. Maybe Nepal? Near the Himalayans?  Grin That's a cold place, so I think it would be good for the teams! :laugh:
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Aug 28th, 2004, 5:08pm »

I already planned the route...Greece was easy to tack on since I originally planned two pit stops in Spain (Madrid and Barcelona), but I cut one and added Athens.  But Nepal is gonna be hard to do...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Aug 29th, 2004, 3:00am »

Please have Comoros and Namibia and Tuvalu
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: Aug 29th, 2004, 10:32am »

I already have a planned route...

I'll take Greece and one more country by arfan, but thats it.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 3
« Reply #20 on: Aug 29th, 2004, 10:55am »

Phil
Previously on the Amazing Race, the teams travelled from the paradise of Bermuda to the dense Puerto Rican jungle.  Donald & Jeff were spared by a non-elimination round.  Who will be eliminated...next?

*Theme song...DUN DUN DUN [BOMP]*  (DUN DUN DUN [BOMP] is the sound at the very end of the theme song if you didn't know)

Phil
A pit stop is where teams can eat, sleep, and mingle with other teams.  Colin and Christie who arrived at 9:23 AM, will depart at 9:23 PM.

Christie
You've had enough fun in North America, it's time to go somewhere else, so get yourself to the Plaça de Sant Jaume in Barcelona, Spain in Europe.

Phil
Teams must travel by plane over 2,000 miles to the city of Barcelona in Spain.  When they arrive, they have to get themselvs to the Plaça de Sant Jaume.  This plaza contains what we would call in America, a "flea market."

Colin
Let's go!  We might be able to get a flight tonight!

At 9:30 PM, Frank & Margarita depart and so does Jon & Al.

Frank
Off to Spain we goooooooooo!!!!!!!!

At 9:32 PM, Tara & Wil follow.  All the teams released try as fast as they can to drive through the jungle back to the San Juan Internatonal Airport nearly 100 miles away.

At 9:46 PM Linda & Karen depart, followed closely by Chip& Kim at 9:49 PM, and Kevin & Drew at 9:50 PM.

Kevin
For once I don't have to drive at 4 AM.

Drew
Stop whining like a girl Kev

Oswald and Danny are the next to depart at 10:16 PM, followed closely by Teri & Ian at 10:32 PM.

Danny
Since there is no chance we're finding a flight tonight lets go shopping

Oswald
Shops are closed too Danny

Danny
Boo-hoo

THE Donald & Jeff depart the latest of them all at 11:01 PM.

Donald
This is the time I usually go to bed

Jeff
This is the time you will drive for the first time in this race *holds up fist*

Donald
You don't scare me...*smack*...HEY! THAT HURT!  I'll drive...but really, expect that subpoena in the mail right after the race!

They all drive off into the night.  About 11:45 PM, Colin and Christie arrive at the San Juan Airport.

Colin
There are no flights out to Europe tonight?

Ticketing Agent
No, but we have a flight to St. Thomas leaving at 12:05 AM.

Colin
Does that airport have more flights to Europe?

Ticketing Agent
I believe this airport does

Colin
DAMNIT!

Christie
Let's go there so we can get away from the other teams and they can get scared...we can always come back in the morning.  And there could be a faster flight.

Colin
Fine Christie, we're going.

All the other teams arrive at the airport, and with no flights leaving later that night.  They all dream away

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Aug 30th, 2004, 4:27am »

The next leg will be at Greece
IP Logged

CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Aug 30th, 2004, 5:07am »

You know what Sonic, can you please separate Leg By Leg so that we will not be trying to scroll it really hard... coz its too long...so my suggestion is that in your fourth leg post as new topic and all the others.
IP Logged

username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: Aug 30th, 2004, 5:57am »

Well, sonic.  You said I get to choose a country.

I wonder if you can do China again?  I know it's a repeat country, but it's a really big country and there are hundreds of potential cities.    If you don't accept this, can you do Burma?
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: Aug 30th, 2004, 10:09am »

Cool So far so good. No problems here.  Grin
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #25 on: Aug 30th, 2004, 1:39pm »

China is PERFECT Wink, especially since I was planning 2 japan legs, and that could easily be changed.

And since i'm a little busy the 2nd half of Leg 3 will be posted tomorrow night.

arfan...can u pick a city in China that you would prefer?  Not urgent since this wont' be until Leg 10 or 11.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2004, 1:42pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: Sep 1st, 2004, 3:18am »

Ok, thanks.

As for a city, well, I have no one city so I'll name a few, if that's ok with you.  Maybe you could do 2 or 3 cities, which are close to each other.  Or maybe have one Team go to one city for the airport and other Teams go to a different city for the airport, like in Alaska on TAR2.

Qingdao, Shandong Province
Kunming, Yunnan Province
Dali, Yunnan Province
Shanghai
Suzhou, Jiangsu Province
Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2004, 8:34pm by username » IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 3 - Part 2
« Reply #27 on: Sep 3rd, 2004, 8:22am »

The sun rises in the Carribean Ocean to Colin & Christie sleeping on the Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas airport

Colin
*yawn* We have to find a flight out of here. CHRISTIE GET THE HELL UP!

Colin & Christie, a little mad at each other (compared to Donald & Jeff not close...but we'll get to that later) and walk over to try to find a flight.  The flight they find departs 8:05 AM to Paris, France and then to Barcelona, arriving there at 9:40 PM.  Satisfied...with the flight that is, they wait.

Back in San Juan the teams wake up, a bit tired and try to look for flights out.  The Donald believes it is to early to wake up.

Jeff
ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!

Donald
You know, I'm TRUMP, I don't have to listen to you.  You listen to me

Jeff
Well your tribe...ME...has spoken...NOW GET UP!

Chip & Kim look for flights, and find one through Madrid, departing San Juan at 6:15 AM arriving in Barcelona at 7:30 PM, earlier than Colin & Christie arrive.  Linda & Karen, Kevin & Drew, Frank & Margarita and Teri & Ian follow snagging tickets.  Other teams, such as the Donald & Jeff, Jon & Al, Tara & Wil and Oswald & Danny chose to take a flight to Paris, France leaving at 7:05 AM, meeting up with Colin & Christie there to travel to Barcelona.

***ANOTHER COMMERCIAL BREAK***
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2004, 8:23am by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:51am »

Sad Er, do you have already the complete season? Maybe I can ask you to email it to me?

I can't wait anymore!  Angry

(So keep it coming, please... Cool )
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:36am »

I have a planned route, haven't written it out, and I have school starting Tuesday so it's really hectic.  Once I get settled with school I'll churn them out faster. Smiley
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #30 on: Sep 6th, 2004, 3:19pm »

LOL, I have just read all of your fanfic, and it is hilarious!  Cheesy Try to keep them coming, sonic! I liked it so much I saved it on my computer!

The only thing it has missing is Charla and Mirna! You could have had a lot of funny comments with them.  Wink Oh and school sucks. LOL
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: Sep 8th, 2004, 11:16pm »

cute, really cute...
next leg?
when will it be?
i'll try to log in everyday so that i can read this REALLY, REALLY HILARIOUS fanfic!
and i once thought only anime have fanfics!
hehehe!
O_O;
O_O;
O_O;
ahahahhahahahhahahahaha!
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Sep 9th, 2004, 10:34pm »

I will not only get 1 leg, but 2 on Wednesday September 15th, and another 2 on Friday, September 17th (hopefully...not a promise) so I can be done through about 1/2 way through the race.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #33 on: Sep 10th, 2004, 5:20pm »

Cool

Don't stress yourself too much.  Cheesy
IP Logged

^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #34 on: Sep 10th, 2004, 7:14pm »

I have tests on Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday of this week and the first month of school is always hectic.  I'm working on Leg 4 now (Leg 3 is finished), but I'd rather post it later.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #35 on: Sep 15th, 2004, 5:51pm »

not to pressure you or anything, but it's the 15th! LOL  Cheesy
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: Sep 16th, 2004, 11:44am »

not to pressure you or anything, but it's the 16th! LOLOL!
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #37 on: Sep 16th, 2004, 1:51pm »

I had to change my route again, which was the delay.  I was going to use a certain China city, but I can't use it anymore.  I also cannot tell you here why Roll Eyes

Next leg posted tonight!
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2004, 2:36pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #38 on: Sep 16th, 2004, 2:48pm »

on Sep 16th, 2004, 1:51pm, sonic wrote:
I had to change my route again, which was the delay.  I was going to use a certain China city, but I can't use it anymore.  I also cannot tell you here why Roll Eyes

Next leg posted tonight!

Are they spoilers?! Post them up in the spoilers section then!  Grin
IP Logged
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #39 on: Sep 17th, 2004, 1:00am »

You can't use it anymore and no why?  What happened?  Something's odd here.
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #40 on: Sep 17th, 2004, 5:25pm »

Spoilers, my friend, spoilers...

Oh and now it's the 17th!  Grin
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #41 on: Sep 17th, 2004, 9:25pm »

Shut up Wink...my dad took me on a 5 hour run to test drive about 6-7 cars since he's about to buy a new one...I'll try to get the next leg up as fast as my time permits me.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2004, 9:25pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 3 - Part 3
« Reply #42 on: Sep 18th, 2004, 12:01am »

da da da da, da da da BOMP

The teams are now on flights to Barcelona and then will have to go by taxi to the Plaça de Sant Jaume.

7.30 PM - Flight 1 Lands

Chip
YEEHAW!  We're in first kim!

They drive to the plaza to find the...dun dun...dun dun (supposed to be Jaws music...LOL)

THE YIELD! *gasp*

Chip
Who are we going to yield...definatley not Colin & Christie after what happened last time...

Kim
How about Kev & Drew, they seem a bit too happy

Chip
Ok!  We choose to yield Kevin & Drew

Kim
It's useless!   This place doesn't open up until 8 AM!

Chip
Oops?

Kevin & Drew quickly follow in succession to the Plaza.

Drew
Oh f*ck Kev!  We've been yielded by Chip & Kim.  Let's stare at them all night until the Plaza opens at 8 AM.

Chip
They're scary

Kevin
I have this fish...i'm gonna slap your head with it chip!

Chip
What fish?

Kevin
Drew...he's a pretty big fis....*WHACK*

Drew
Ya, you deserved that

Kevin
You didn't have to use your backpack...its full of crap...Drew your an assh*le.

9.40 PM - Flight 2 Lands

All teams camp out in front of the Plaza.  Kevin & Drew's yield expires.  They satisfied that they aren't behind, Chip & Kim scared to death.

Morning sun rises. Colin dashes for the box.

Colin
It's time to get yourself to the Gothic Quarter, where you will find your next clue.  Christie let's go!

Phil
The teams are traveling to the Gothic corner.  A place with many galleries, stores, and museums in a maze sort of design that is very confusing.

The teams dash in taxis and go to the Gothic corner...somehow...just SOMEHOW...Donald & Jeff get there first

Donald
We're first.  I'm the best. Trump is the best

Jeff
ENOUGH OF THAT! Ok, Roadblock
Who's the navigator?
Um...

Donald
I'm not running through this bullsh*t, you're doing it

Jeff
Ya fine, The team member must go through the maze of streets to find the Barcelona Cathedral.  There they must find a clue hidden in one of the many, over 3,000 to be exact, hymn books.  Only 20 clues are hidden.
Great...see you in a few weeks

Donald
No, I'm the best, you will finish first!

Jeff
STOP THAT OR I WON'T MOVE!

Donald
Don't tell me to shut up...

Jeff runs away as fast as he can to find help in finding the Cathedral.

Other teams come, and team members are off to find the Cathedral.  Ian, somehow found his way there first.  He got in, and dug into the books, a little rudely, because he ruffled and crumpled many pages in the process...Frank arrives soon after

Frank
Show more respect!

Ian
This is a race, and I'll burn these books if I have too.

That instant all few hundred people in the place, most not understanding English, turned to Ian.  Luckily Ian found it and ran out as quick as his feet let him

Ian
Drive yourself to la Universidad de Salamanca.  There find the "oueste" entrance to get your next clue.

Phil
Teams have to travel half way across Spain to the city of Salamanca.  There teams must know that "oueste" in Spanish means west, and they will have to get themselves to the west entrance to the Salamanca University, known there as "Universidad de Salamanca."

Ian
C'mon Teri, Hump it!  Hump it! (hump it is an army term meaning go faster, which Ian used in TAR3 - Leg 8...just incase you didn't understand and had some perverted thoughts in your head...Hump & Ride detour from the TAR5 Cairo leg is still scaring me...)

The other teams follow in completing the roadblock (not as disrespectfully as Ian), with Oswald & Danny trailing.

They drive...and somehow...AGAIN...Jeff seems to be a good enough driver to get to Salamanca University first.  And even has the smarts to ask locals to find out what "oueste" means.

Jeff
Detour:  Habla or Paella

Phil
A detour is a choice of two tasks, each with its own pros and cons.  In this detour teams will have to chose between Habla and Paella.  In Habla, teams must have to answer 10 spanish questions in spanish correctly in order to recieve their next clue.  The task is multiple choice, and the score is cumulative and never resets.  This may take a long time to those who are completely unfamiliar with the Spanish language.  In Paella, each team member must eat five 12 oz. plates of a traditional Spanish dish called Paella.  Paella is a pasta with meat and seafood.  Teams will need a large stomach for this task, but no knowledge in the Spanish language is needed to complete it.

Jeff
I know some spanish, off to Habla

Donald
One thing I agree with you on, I'm not going to eat that crappy food.  Only Trump food satisfies me

Jeff
I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP ALREADY!

Other teams arrive, some teams get lost but eventually find their way to the west entrance.  Only one team chose the eating...guess who, the one and only Chip & Kim!  But how the hell is Kim going to eat all that?

Chip
*burp* I'm done, Kim, you're only up to your 2nd plate?

Kim
I can't do this!  Lets go speak spanish.

Chip
Doggone!  I don't know spanish!

Kim
We can guess?

Chip
Doggone!  Fine!

They go off, now in last place.  You give what you get.  They gave the yield, and they are being yieded by Kim's natural limits.

Jeff was truthful in his knowledge of Spanish, after 16 questions, he got 10 right, and got his next, and final clue.

Jeff
Get yoursel...

Donald
Hey, I'm THE Donald, let me read a task for once!

Jeff
Fine...

Donald
Get yourselfs to the Pat Sto....

Jeff
It's pit you retarted fool

Donald
If I was retarted how do I have a sh*tload of more money than you do?

Jeff
Luck, you bastard!

Donald
....PIT Stop, the Casa Museo Unamuno.  The last team to arrive will be eliminated.

Jeff
We need to get a taxi...

Donald
This taxi problem is REALLY getting to me!  I mean I'm the TRU...I know, I know, I'm going to shut up.

Phil
Teams must get themselves to the Casa Museo Unamuno, a muesum in the heart of Salamanca.  This museum presents Spain's history.  The last team to arrive here will be eliminated.  However, the teams do not know about a new twist,  the penultimate (2nd to last) team to arrive here will also be eliminated.  A double elimination round!

Donald & Jeff are off, quickly followed by Team Texas Extreme (Colin & Christie), Kevin & Drew, and a bunch of others.  Chip & Kim are in a dead battle with Linda & Karen to try to finish the Spanish contest.  Chip & Kim with 8 correct, Linda & Karen with 9.  To the pit stop...

Phil
........Donald & Jeff...I can't believe I'm saying this....but you're the first team to arrive!  And I'm keeping your vacation, so you don't have to think about getting that!
Kevin & Drew...you're team #2.
Teri & Ian...you're team #3.
Frank & Margarita...you're team #4.
Tara & Wil...you're team #5.
Jon & Al...the sixth team to arrive!

Jon
I'm gonna balance you on my nose Phil, I'm so happy

Al
How can you do that?

Jon
I can't...but wouldn't it be a good trick if I could? Wink

Chip & Kim get their 10th question right!  2 minutes later Linda & Karen follow.  Will they get ahead of Colin & Christie, currently in 8th, to avoid elimination?  At the Museum...

Phil
Oswald & Danny...you're team #7.

The contest heats up.   Who will survive?  A shadowy team walks up...

Phil
*gasp*  Colin & Christie...you're team #8!

Colin
Sh*t!  How'd we do so f*cking bad!  Christie you suck!

Christie
COLIN I HATE YOU!  Um...wait, I'm sorry Colin...really really sorry

Colin
That's more like it

Chip & Kim arrive...

Phil
Chip & Kim...you're team #9.

Chip
Just made it!

Phil
However, there's a new twist in this race

Chip
So 2nd to last team loses all their money?  No way man!

Phil
It's worse, double elimination rounds.  And this is the first of two.

Chip
*gasp* NO WAY MAN!

Phil
I'm sorry to tell you but you've both been eliminated from the race.

Kim
Doggone!  That is so not fair.

Linda & Karen arrive soon after, and rain starts to fall.

Phil
Linda and Karen...you are the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you've both been eliminated from the race.

Linda
That sucks

Phil
To make you feel better, there's a twist in this race.

Karen
We can come back in later!

Phil
No, double elimination.  This leg was the first of two.  Chip & Kim, who came right before you, also were eliminated.

Karen
Wow...i'm speechless...

The leg ends, Chip & Kim and Linda & Karen both knocked out in a double elimination.  Donald & Jeff get first place, but Phil keeps their vacation!  Guess the other teams couldn't get rid of them.  Chip & Kim went against yielding them like they agreed to.  And look what happened!

On the next episode of The Amazing Race (9.24.04):
- Teams travel to Sparta and Crete in the country of Greece!
- THE Donald & Jeff get yielded.  Will this lead to their elimination?
- One team member goes through a mental breakdown costing them precious time.

I will not offer anyone to save a team on this leg since everyone already knows the country.  The next leg will be posted on Friday 9/24.  Sorry for the absence of pictures...I forgot where I saved them Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2004, 12:07am by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #43 on: Sep 18th, 2004, 9:32am »

Cool Finally! I read it!  Cool Still fun to read!

Chip and Kim and Linda and Karen, eliminated.... Colin and Christie barely.... hrrrmmmmmm......  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: Sep 18th, 2004, 3:21pm »

Cool Another great episode here  Cool

IP Logged

username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: Sep 19th, 2004, 6:51am »

That's great.  Good job again.

ps - don't worry about the pictures
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #46 on: Sep 24th, 2004, 4:59pm »

Leg 4 has been delayed until next Saturday (sorry). Sad
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2004, 4:59pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #47 on: Sep 25th, 2004, 10:54am »

Sounds like CBS producers delaying TAR6.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #48 on: Sep 25th, 2004, 2:18pm »

CBS producers didn't delay TAR6

CBS scheduling team delayed TAR6.

Production is done.  It could have aired today if CBS let them.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #49 on: Sep 25th, 2004, 3:09pm »

Ooopss. Sorry, I didn't know how this TV things work.  Grin

Let's do that again:

Quote:
Leg 4 has been delayed until next Saturday (sorry).  Sad

Sounds like CBS scheduling team delaying TAR6.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #50 on: Sep 26th, 2004, 4:57pm »

*grrr*

That's one week down without TAR6...  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #51 on: Sep 27th, 2004, 11:00am »

(whispers to CharlaIsAmazing: Maybe he doesn't want to do it for free anymore. Maybe like CBS, he wants to have commercials and sponsors and whathaveyou. Maybe he is hinting us to give donations for his terrific work.)

Just kidding! :laff: If I really can't wait for this I might as well go on write my Magical Amazing Race. Now that would be a nightmare... :laff:
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #52 on: Sep 28th, 2004, 5:33pm »

(whispers back... I just hope a Magical Amazing Race wouldn't include Donald Trump...   O.o)
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #53 on: Sep 29th, 2004, 12:36pm »

(whispers again... nope, it has Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, Hermione Granger, Viktor Krum, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson... whispers whispers whispers)

Eherm... (normal voice) I do hope that the winner of this Fantasy All-Star Amazing Race won't have a name of Donald Trump. Jon and Al is okay. IF Tara and Wil and Colin and Christie made it to the top three, I'll call it conspiracy!

(well of course, this is the moderator's Fantasy. you bet Tara and Wil will win...)
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #54 on: Sep 29th, 2004, 5:45pm »

on Sep 29th, 2004, 12:36pm, Jaypee wrote:
(whispers again... nope, it has Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, Hermione Granger, Viktor Krum, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson... whispers whispers whispers)

:laff: LOL!  :laff:

« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2004, 5:45pm by Heather » IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #55 on: Sep 29th, 2004, 9:28pm »

on Sep 29th, 2004, 12:36pm, Jaypee wrote:
(well of course, this is the moderator's Fantasy. you bet Tara and Wil will win...)

You really don't know...hell...I don't know!  I actually just write and whatever team I forget to write about ends up last and gone!  LOL.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #56 on: Sep 30th, 2004, 12:45pm »

on Sep 29th, 2004, 9:28pm, sonic wrote:

... whatever team I forget to write about ends up last and gone!

:soapbox:

Anyone who is reading and following this fantastic story by our supremely witty moderator-turned-bestselling fanfic author/creator must bombard him with PMs requesting him to save our favorite teams, thus making him remember our teams, hence saving them from elimination.

:stepsdownfromsoapbox:

Today is Thursday, September 30, 2004. We are 2 days away from the next installment.  Wink

(Scenes from the Previous Episode)

(glorious music...)
Phil  
Chip & Kim...you're team #9.  

Chip  
Just made it!  

Phil  
However, there's a new twist in this race  

(music stops...)
Chip  
So 2nd to last team loses all their money?  No way man!  

Phil  
It's worse, double elimination rounds.  And this is the first of two.  

(shocking sound
Chip  
*gasp* NO WAY MAN!  

(... then flows seamlessly to one of pityingly sad song, ala soap opera)  

Phil  
I'm sorry to tell you but you've both been eliminated from the race.  

Kim  
Doggone!  That is so not fair.  

(fades to oblivion...)
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #57 on: Sep 30th, 2004, 5:16pm »

*BOMP!* *BOMP!* *BOMP!*
..... dun dun dun *BOMP!*

(That was supposed to be the TAR theme...heh heh, you can tell I'm bored....)
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #58 on: Oct 1st, 2004, 3:25pm »

It's coming...don't worry.  I'll give ya a little tease though.

The teams on the last of three charter flights to Crete (Pit Stop area) are...:

Teri & Ian
THE Donald & Jeff (yielded)
Colin & Christie (mental breakdown)

One of them will be eliminated.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2004, 3:35pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #59 on: Oct 1st, 2004, 3:58pm »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can't wait!

Whew, Jon and Al were not in the last flight.  Wink
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #60 on: Oct 2nd, 2004, 5:06pm »

(whispers: hey sonic, it's saturday...)

(whispers to jaypee: I was just on the sucks board. i had to get out of there. there was someone calling charla a "midget b****". we need to give them revenge....   Wink)
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #61 on: Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:08pm »

Hey CharlaIsAmazing. There is private messanging for those "whispers." Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:09pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 4
« Reply #62 on: Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:21pm »

Previously on this they went from San Juan to Salamanca Spain. And Chip & Kim and Linda & Karen were eliminted...ya that's about it...

Donald & Jeff were the first to arrive.  However there has been a penalty. (Uh-oh)

Find out on Part 2 of leg 4...Next Saturday :evil:
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #63 on: Oct 3rd, 2004, 12:01pm »

NOOOO!!!! Sonic, you can't do that to us!!!  
Jaypee, stop him!  Cheesy
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #64 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 10:57am »

I remember ilovemymariners doing this (I think it was her) so....

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #65 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 5:42pm »

.....that's a lot of faces.....

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #66 on: Oct 5th, 2004, 7:02am »

That's way too many.  Sonic had to edit out most of the smilies on the other post so why repeat it?
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #67 on: Oct 5th, 2004, 11:41am »

on Oct 5th, 2004, 7:02am, arfan wrote:
That's way too many.  Sonic had to edit out most of the smilies on the other post so why repeat it?

Because I'm angry, and I lost my mind, and now I'm the deranged Smily Maniac! Har har har!!!  :devil:  

:punch:
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #68 on: Oct 7th, 2004, 6:45pm »

It's almost Saturday again.....

(Thursday night, less than 20 min. until Survivor! YAY!)
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #69 on: Oct 7th, 2004, 10:06pm »

Completely forgot about Survivor...I might just completely forget about this...and then y'all have to wait another week.  

Just kidding.  The FULL 4th leg will be up on Saturday.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #70 on: Oct 9th, 2004, 10:57pm »

Oh crap, it's Saturday.  Sorry loyal fans.  Just I'm really busy sitting in front of my TV watching the yankees and eating pizza and...ya there really isn't an excuse other than being lazy.

So have some ice cream :icecream: and soon you will get over it...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #71 on: Oct 10th, 2004, 3:48pm »

*eats Ice cream*

ok, sonic. Where's our race?  Cheesy

Oh crap, now there's no ice cream for Jaypee....  Wink

Sonic, how can anyone forget about Survivor?  Cheesy
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #72 on: Oct 10th, 2004, 11:03pm »

I watch Survivor casually...its OK to me.

TAR is awesome to me...alot more than Survivor...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #73 on: Oct 11th, 2004, 10:49am »

So the Homer Simpson diet is in now?  Roll Eyes

:tdown: to you.
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

Leg 4
« Reply #74 on: Oct 16th, 2004, 9:27pm »

Teams are about to leave Salamanca, Spain.  Donald & Jeff were supposed to leave first, but they recieve a penalty for cheating in the "Habla" detour, because the Donald promised the person running the task a billion dollars to get through quick.  The penalty is 40 minutes.  There for they sink to 5th.

Kevin & Drew are the first to leave at 3:03 AM.

Kevin
Fly to Athens, Greece.  First hop in a car and drive to Madrid to get to the airport.  Then in Athens, take a bus Sparta, Greece and then find your way to The Temple of Artemis Orthia.

Drew
Let's go!

2nd team to leave is Teri & Ian, followed by Frank & Margarita 3rd, Tara & Wil 4th, and Donald & Jeff 5th.  Donald & Jeff leave at 3:37 AM.

Jeff
I didn't know you cheated!

Donald
The girl thought I was hot

Jeff
NO!  You promised money!  And they knew you because of your money!

Donald
No I'm hot, look, I'm engaged to a model!

Jeff
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY DUMBASS!

Donald
No, I go well with the ladies...other than you.

You don't need to know where that conversation went...Jon & Al are 6th to leave, Oswald & Danny 7th, and Colin & Christie 8th and last at about 5:05 AM.

Colin
LET's GO!  WE HAVE TO CATCH UP!

Soon at about 5:30 AM, Kevin & Drew and the teams close behind arrive at the airport and try to find good flights to Athens.  They all end up on the same United flight leaving at about 9:30 AM that will arrive in Athens at 2:05 PM.  Donald & Jeff get lost and end up near Seville, but the teams after arrive in time to catch the flight (including Colin & Christie).  Teri & Ian realize that they only bought 1 ticket instead of 2 (ya...its 4 but lets just forget the cameraman and soundman for htis fantasy game...only me, but I don't need a ticket since i'm the invisible all-seeing watcher Wink) so Teri & Ian try to buy a ticket but the flight is sold out so they have to go on a 9:50 AM flight through Rome to arrive in Greece at about 3:45 PM, Donald & Jeff also snag this flight.  However, Christie realized left her Miss Teen crown back in Slamanaca...why the hell she'd even bring it.

Christie
OMG I LEFT IT!

Colin
WE HAVE TO MAKE THE FLIGHT

Christie
We're going back!

So they go back to Salamanca, however secretly, the producers promise to give it to her at the next pit stop so they turn around and go to hte airport.  They also are on that 9:50 AM flight since they missed the other one.

So the flights take off.

Flight 1 lands at 2:05 PM, and all those teams get on a 2:45 PM bus to Sparta.  The Bus arrives in Sparta around 3:30 PM as the teams get out to get taxis.  Flight 2 lands at 3:45 PM.  They all get on the 4:15 PM bus to Sparta.

Soon Tara & Wil are the first to get to the Temple.  They get the clue

Tara  
Roadblock - Who has a strong arm and likes donuts?

Before they even decide, Kevin & Drew arrive.

Kevin
Mmmmmmmmmm....donuts!

Drew
I want the donuts too kev.

Wil
I'm doing the roadblock.  In this roadblock, you must throw a 50 pound donut shaped ring 20 feet.  Crap.

Kevin
Wanna do this Kev??  I didn't know I'd have to pick up this crap.

Wil finishes after about 20 tries, Kev after 50, other teams quickly follow in succession.

Wil
Get yourself on a Charter to the Island of Crete.  One leaves at 6:00 PM, the other 2 hours after the first at 8:00 PM, an unlimited amount of teams could be on each flight.

All the teams except for Donald & Jeff, Teri & Ian and Colin & Christie get on the 1st flight.

The first flight takes off, followed by the second.

At 8:30 PM, the first flight arrives at Crete airport where the next clue is found...but there's a YIELD in front of it!

Danny
Let's use the yield on the rich guy who gets to have champagne all the time

Oswald
He's anti-alcohol...but he could afford it if he wanted to!

Danny & Oswald yield Donald & Jeff.

They also pick up the clue first

Oswald
Take a taxi to the Loutro.

Danny
Woohoo! Let's go!

Teams arrive and...ya, you guessed it, they follow!

At the Loutro, Frank & Margarita arrive first.

Frank
Detour
Rush or Hush

Phil
In rush, teams have to run over 1 mile through part the Loutro nature trial.  This is likely to be physically demanding but can be completed quickly.  In hush, teams only must travel 300 feet, 1/20th of a mile.  However, the area they have to walk through is home to a crocidile.  If they cause the croc to move or make a sound, they must restart.  This is not physically demanding but could take many tries.

Frank
Let's run it!  Let's go!

Teams like Jon & Al try the hush, and succeed in 2 tries, while other teams like physically fit Colin & Christie take the run.

Frank & Margarita finish within 12 minutes and get their next clue.

Margarita
Get yourself to the Pit Stop, The Palace of Knosso.

Phil
Teams have to get themselves to the The Palace of Knossos.  This was the labrinyth in the myth with the minotaur.  They must get themselves through this ancient maze to find me and check in.  The last team to arrive will be eliminated.

Teams are off getting taxis to the palace.  Donald & Jeff and Teri & Ian trail while Colin & Christie make good time.

At the maze, Kevin & Drew make it through quicker than Frank & Margarita.

Phil
Kevin & Drew...you're team #1.
Frank & Margarita...you're team #2.
Danny & Oswald...you're team #3.
Tara & Wil...you're team #4.
Jon & Al...you're team #5.
Colin & Christie...you're team #6.

It's a race to the finish!  Teri & Ian screaming to their taxi driver, Trump relaxing in a special taxi-limo that took 20 minutes to wait for...with Jeff panicking.

Jeff
We're gonna lose!

Donald
Don't interrupet me!  I'm relaxing, and we're not gonna lose!  I'll use money aga....you didn't hear that...no one loses to TRUMP!

The race to the pit stop...DUN DUN DUN!

Phil
...T...............HE Donald and Jeff...you're team #7!

Teri & Ian arrive soon after in the wee hours of the morning!

Phil
Teri and Ian....you're the last team to arrive.  I'm sorry to tell you but you've been eliminated from the race.

Teri
We tried our best

Ian
We're smarter than them! Darn it.

In 26 days (11/11/04) on Leg 5 on Fantasy Amazing Race:
The teams go to the country on this flag...

Guess the flag with a team you want to save from elimination!  First one to answer correctly, their team will be spared.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2004, 9:28pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #75 on: Oct 16th, 2004, 11:20pm »

Thd flag is Israel.

Please save Danny and Oswald.
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #76 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 12:54pm »

one problem. Someone Yielded The Donald and Jeff, but it wasn't televised!  Cheesy
IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #77 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 3:51pm »

Um...Oswald & Danny yielded them...just pretend they were yielded...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #78 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 4:17pm »

:tdown: (squish, boink, squish)

ETA: Sorry if I hurt your feelings sonic. It doesn't mean I don't like your series. So please keep them coming.  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2004, 12:24pm by JP » IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #79 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 5:40pm »

Squish, Boink, Squish? LOL

Quote:
In 26 days (11/11/04) on Leg 5 on Fantasy Amazing Race

Hopefully, by November 11th, we'll have our REAL Amazing Race!  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2004, 6:03pm by Heather » IP Logged

Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #80 on: Oct 19th, 2004, 11:18pm »

my god my god my god...
the race is heating up...
so hot i'm getting scorched!
go oswald and danny!
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #81 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 3:26pm »

TAR6 starts Nov 16.  

Legs 5 & 6 for FAR will be 11/11.
Legs 7,8,9,10 will be 11/13 and 11/14
Legs 11,12 will be 11/15 and
Leg 13 wll be 11/16 during the day.

Happy?
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
friedgreentomato
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #82 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 3:36pm »

And will there be a game here for TAR6?

Please, please, pleaseHuh

Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #83 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 4:32pm »

on Oct 20th, 2004, 3:26pm, sonic wrote:
TAR6 starts Nov 16.  

Legs 5 & 6 for FAR will be 11/11.
Legs 7,8,9,10 will be 11/13 and 11/14
Legs 11,12 will be 11/15 and
Leg 13 wll be 11/16 during the day.

Happy?

No. I'm delighted!  Cool Cool Cool Thanks!

(And FGT gave you 3 kisses. How sweet!)  Cheesy
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #84 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 5:11pm »

TAR6 starts Nov 16? Finally!   Wink

sonic, I love your story!  Cheesy
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #85 on: Oct 21st, 2004, 8:59am »

I hope Colin&Chrsitie win.

I think Brandon&NIcole should be in.

You can also include Joe Rogan&Ryan Seacrest. And maybe Romber. Grin
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #86 on: Oct 21st, 2004, 9:00am »

colin&chrsitie should win.

brandon&nicole should be in it. and maybe joe rogan& ryan seacrest. and maybe romber.
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #87 on: Nov 6th, 2004, 10:29am »

Er, any chance you can post your stories earlier?  Cheesy
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #88 on: Nov 6th, 2004, 8:51pm »

i am dying to know what happens next!!
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #89 on: Nov 6th, 2004, 10:49pm »

All excited about the leg to Israel huh?

Clue to find out the next location after Israel.

Clue:

If someone gets this, a team they pick is safe through leg 7.

Addendum:  Just so you know, the final answer isn't a number...you'll have to do more after that.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2004, 11:07pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #90 on: Nov 7th, 2004, 8:50pm »

x=0.....any place in israel got something to do with zero?

is it in jerusalem, tel aviv or palestine ?
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #91 on: Nov 7th, 2004, 10:24pm »

0 is not the only answer.  Try to find the other root.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #92 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 1:12am »

The other root should be 1451.

1451=Adea?

I am reserving colin&christie.
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #93 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 1:31am »

i am thinking bout history...1451BC

is the place canaan??
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #94 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 7:34am »

not 1451...recheck your math.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #95 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 9:16am »

i think it's greece. and i still want C&C.
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #96 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 10:42am »

No, I want a specific city.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #97 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 11:31am »

The other root is 1453, but I don't know what to make of it. IASE? EASI? Adec? Nec?

Greece was conquered by the Turks in 1453. Istanbul, Turkey?

I want to save Jon and Al.
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2004, 12:03pm by JP » IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #98 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 1:01pm »

Jaypee is correct.

Constantinople was captured by the Ottoman Turks in 1453 and renamed Istanbul.
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #99 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 5:39pm »

Shocked Woah, JP! lol, I only got to x=0...  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #100 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 11:38pm »

argh....too bad for C&C
is there any consolation prize?
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #101 on: Nov 9th, 2004, 10:49am »

on Nov 8th, 2004, 5:39pm, CharlaIsAmazing wrote:
Shocked Woah, JP! lol, I only got to x=0...  Roll Eyes

H, I have been studying Math since I was 6 years old. What sonic posted was easy.  Wink
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #102 on: Nov 9th, 2004, 11:28pm »

is the next leg starting on the 11th?

what are the teams left?
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #103 on: Nov 10th, 2004, 10:36am »

Yup, sonic. Can you give us a "Previously on the Amazing Race" Intro? It's the 10th now there, and 11th of the very early morning here.
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #104 on: Nov 14th, 2004, 2:02pm »

Psst... Sonic. You're behind again!  Grin
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #105 on: Nov 14th, 2004, 4:14pm »

I'll get to it...I hope...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #106 on: Nov 19th, 2004, 8:08pm »

OK, Leg 5 will be up by December!  I will make sure of it!
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #107 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 2:19am »

Uhm, Leg 5 is on December. How about Leg 6? February 2005?  Roll Eyes

Grin Cheesy
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2004, 2:19am by JP » IP Logged
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #108 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 2:14pm »

Phil
Welcome to the Palace of Knossos.  This ancient structure lies on the island of Crete in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea.  Here, 7 teams get to eat, sleep, and mingle with other teams.  Kevin & Drew, who arrived at 11:04 PM, depart at 11:04 AM.

Kevin
So far this race has gone so fast
Get to the capital of what was known as Canaan in the past

Drew
Oooh Kev I know this....Canaan...it's like Cannon. THE BIG APPLE CIRCUS Kev!

Kevin
No, it's Israel, jackass!  Remember Abraham and Canaan.

Drew
Oh yeah!  So the capital is Canaan.  Off we go.

Kevin
You're such a moron, Canaan was the old name for Israel!  The capital is Jerusalem.

Drew
I knew that, you're such a jerk.  Let's go to the car

Kevin
O Kev, this is a a sweet car!

Drew
There's no damn flags on the car Kev!

Kevin
The door's open, it's our car.

Phil
At 11:12 AM, Frank & Margarita are the next to depart

Frank
Off to the land of our forefathers.  Ya!  Let's go go go!  HEY, what happened to the Mersades that that rich dude let me borrow?

Margarita
Let's go in the car the race assigned us, those Lexus's over there.

Frank
I have to return it!  It's probably worth a gajillion dollars

Margarita
Did you remember to lock the doors?

Frank
Umm....aw crap!

Margarita
We have to take the assigned car anyway

Frank
*weep* I want the Mersades....

To kevin & drew

Kevin
This car is sick!

Drew
Pay attention to the road you idiot!  Where the hell are we?

Kevin
Enjoy the ride while it lasts.  Remember Avi and Joe?  "It's not the destination, it's the journey?"

Drew
Get out of my f***in' face Kev.  And get on the right road!

Danny & Oswald are the next to depart at 11:20 AM.

Danny
Off we go.

Oswald
But I want champagne

Danny
You could have had it at the pit stop.

Oswald
I know, but I was too tired

Tara & Wil depart shortly after at 11:22 AM.

Wil
GET IN THE CAR TARA!

Tara
But I'm tying my shoe...

Wil
YOU SHOULD HAVE TIED IT EARLIER

Tara
DON'T SCREAM AT ME

Wil
If you can't exert the effort to lead this team, I will be the leader.

Tara
No, you will be...well you are now...THE IDIOT

Jon & Al are next to depart at 11:34 AM.

Al
YAY!  Jerusalem, we can hand out more red noses.

Colin & Christie, who made up alot of time, are next to leave at 11:56 AM.

Chrisitie
We're less than an hour behind the teams, lets go!

Colin
I'M PACKIN' IT!

Donald & Jeff are the last to leave, in their limo they called again, at 12:21 PM.

Donald
Ah, so comfortable

Jeff
Shaking. We MUST be on the same flight to them to Jerusalem.  Or else their tribes will have spoken to us! Shocked

Phil
The teams arrive at the Chania airport in the same relative order they left the pit stop.  All of them are on the 1:45 PM flight to Athens, Greece where they will have to purchase tickets to Jerusalem, Israel.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #109 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 3:11pm »

Hey, it's early!  Cheesy

Good car Kev and Drew have got there....  Wink
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #110 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 9:47pm »

This is funnier than mine. More conversation.
IP Logged

Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #111 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 12:11am »

Phil
Teams have to find a flight to Jerusalem.  The good news for me is, I already had a flight booked! HAHA!  There are two different flights leaving that arrive in Jerusalem later in the night.  Both stop in Tel Aviv.  The first one departs at 5:15 PM and arrives at 11:15 PM, the second leaves at 6:40 PM and arrives at 12:30 AM.  Both flights are Alitalia.

Colin
We must get tickets on the first flight!

Christie
Calm down, we're all going to be on the same flight

Kevin
Oh that Mersades...I miss it so...

Drew
Stop daydreaming Kev, and lets go to a damn counter to buy tickets

Kevin
We'll get on the earlier flight, don't worry.

Kevin & Drew, Colin & Christie, Tara & Wil, Jon & Al, and Danny & Oswald are on the first flight.  Because of limited space, Donald & Jeff and Frank & Margarita have to take the second flight.

Frank
Ugh!  We're last.  I blame not having the Mersades...it was so inspirational!

Margarita
Get over it already, c'mon.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2004, 1:36pm by Psycho Pericles » IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #112 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 2:20am »

Just skimmed it. Will read later.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #113 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 11:13am »

Ooh... nice picture....  Grin
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #114 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 8:30pm »

ADVERTISEMENT: Come and visit genius1111's New Fantasy All-Star TAR. I would appreciate any form of replies and suggestions. Thank you!

Thanks Sonic for the commercial break.

Yea, 3 of my favorite teams are still in the race.
IP Logged

CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #115 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 3:18am »

ADVERTISEMENT: Shall I or shall I not continue Virtual Amazing Race...Feel free to reply on the VAR message board...to answer please...

Good pics sonic
IP Logged

username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #116 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 5:35am »

Oh, you're back with more.  I was practically starving.   Wink   Just joking actually.  You're doing good, just like before.
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #117 on: Dec 2nd, 2004, 9:13am »

Will get the next part up of this leg up soon...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
Psycho Pericles
ForumsNet Member
USA 

yo

Psycho+Pericles
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #118 on: Dec 3rd, 2004, 10:28pm »

Flight 1 - Lands 11:15 PM

Colin
C'mon Christie!

Christie
I'm coming...hold on

Colin
Welcome to the Holy City, what many religions call their home
To one of the few kosher McDonald's is where you must roam
Hours of Operation are 7 AM to 11 PM...DARN!  All the other teams will catch up!

Kevin
McDonalds!

Drew
But it's kosher, there's no cheese!  You need the cheese!

Kevin
I haven't had McDonalds since Athens.

Drew
We were just in Athens!

Kevin
Oh yeah...

Flight 2 - Lands 12:30 AM

Donald
I don't go to McDonalds!

Jeff
Really mad.

Frank
Oh yeah, the good times, Big Macs, fries and an ice cold coke!

The sun rises as the teams get ready to enter the McDonalds.

But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what the roadblock consists of...
IP Logged

- Psychooooooo
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #119 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 4:12am »

Sonic, make one post for each leg? Wink
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #120 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 4:31am »

Ok recap...

1. hamilton, bermuda
2. adjuntas, puerto rico
3. barcelona, spain
4. crete, greece
5. jerusalem, israel
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
Zach
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #121 on: Sep 29th, 2005, 4:49pm »

more more more  Cool
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2005, 3:58pm by Zach » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.