Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 1:16am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3 4  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR)  (Read 2304 times)
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

Re: Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR)
« Reply #15 on: Nov 12th, 2004, 9:09am »

how many legs?
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Nov 12th, 2004, 12:18pm »

Cheesy So much fun! Go Mari and Kelsey! And Lena and JP, I mean Robert!  Grin
IP Logged
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Nov 12th, 2004, 2:53pm »

Well ive now decided there will only be one non-elim so there will be 10, and i will switch between detours and roadblocks each leg
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2004, 3:44pm by Jenna » IP Logged
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Nov 12th, 2004, 4:11pm »

Ep.4-
Lena and Robert open their clue.  They have to take a specially marked TAR bus that will only wait five minutes for any other team to Lille, France. Lena and Robert get on the first knowing that Mari and Kelsey will also get on it.  They are right as they see the two young girls get on the bus.  But what they didn't expect was Janie and Lisa barely getting on the bus.  The bus leaves and almost an hour later Zoe and Alicia open their clue.  Zoe/Alicia, Wes/Tessa, and Peach/Susie all get on one bus while Sam and Ernest get their own bus.  When the first three teams arrive at Lille, Gina and Adam who have a huge defasit just leave.  The bus driver hands them their clues.  They need to find an extremmly old road called Senchucki Road that is located behind many allys. Once there they will find the next clue hidden in the shadows.  The teams run off in all directions in serch of the road.  In no time at all Mari finds it...shortly after Janie and Lisa both spot it while Robert and Lena fight about which road to go down.  By the time they find it the next bus gets there.  Zoe and Alicia are the first team to find it.  Soon Sam and Ernest get there and find the clue along with Susie and Peach.  The clue is a detour.  Tar or Feather.  In tar teams must go to a busy construction site, and find hot tar.....the will then have to use a shovel and dig until they find a clue.....once they do someone will give them a new one.  In feather teams must go to a goose farm and get 5 gooses into a closed ot area.  Then they will get the clue.  All teams so far choose feathers.  Mari and Kelsey are first finished but Janie and Lisa were not far behind.  Soon Peach and Susie finish along with Sam and Ernest.  Lena and Robert fight and Alicia and Zoe struggle through it.  Wes and Tessa find the clue just as Adam and Gina get there.  Gina and Adam find it right away.  Wes and Tessa choose tar along with gina and adam.  Wes and Tessa finsh right away. Finally Alicia and Zoe finish.  It was then a race between gina and adam and lena and robert.  all other teams were heading for the pit stop.
placing-
1.Mari/Kelsey
2.Lisa/Janie
3.Susie/Peach
4.Sam/Ernest
5.Alica/Zoe
6.Wes/Tessa

As both teams finish they race towards the pit stop.  Phil sees both teams racing towards the pit stop.  One person falls and their team mate helps them up allowing the other team to pass.  "Lena and Robert.....you are team number 7" Phil tells them "Well so much for our lead" Lena sobs.Gina and Adam walk to the mat.  They smile at Phil as he tells  them that they are elliminated.  "We had fun....we did really good in the first two legs but what can you do" Gina says. Her and Adam hug as Gina crys.  

Tommorrow(or monday) on Jenna Little's The Amazing Race:
Lena and Robert form an alliance with one team to yelid Mari and Kelsey when the chance comes.  The compition heat up as Susie and PEach slow down.
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Nov 13th, 2004, 8:19pm »

Some suggestions:

Make it more humorous. More back-stabbing and strategizing.
IP Logged

Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: Nov 14th, 2004, 10:15am »

o belive me, once it gets down to the point when teres 5 or 6 teams there will be alot of backstabbing, and i will be able to focas on each team
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Nov 15th, 2004, 2:02am »

that's great Cool
IP Logged

Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Nov 15th, 2004, 3:50pm »

Ep.5-
Mari and Kelsey leave the pitstop first, the clue tells them that they will be going to Egypt.  They find a taxi to go to the airport, but Lisa and Janie are right on their tail.  Both teams get on a flight and relize that one more team can get on the flight.  Susie and Peach leave but Sam and Ernest leave soon after.  Sam and Ernests taxi was faster and they get the flight.  All other teams get on a flight that arrives 15 minutes later.  When they arrive in Egypt, Janie and Lisa get in the lead followed by Mari and Kelsey.  Sam and Ernest find a taxi soon.  As the second plane arrives all teams except Susie and Peach and Lena and Robert find a taxi.  Both teams eventually find one, but just as Lisa and Janie reach the location for the next clue.  Road block One person must locate a certain pyramid, and climb up it, once they get far enough up the pryramid, they can come back down, and get the clue. Janie decides to do, along with Kelsey.  When Sam and Ernest get their Sam does it.  Janie gets down in near seconds before Kelsey.  Sam struggles up the pyramid as the other teams get there.  All  other teams pass.  Finally he finishes but Lena and Robert get there.  The two teams conspire to use the yeild if they ever get the chance to use it on Mari and Kelsey.  Robert refuses to do it, so Lena finally does as Susie and Peach get there.  Susie does it.  Both people get down but all other teams head for the pit stop.
placing-
1.Janie/Lisa
2.Mari/Kelsey
3.Alicia/Zoe
4.Wes/Tessa
5.Sam/Ernest
Phil, "Susie and Peach...You're team number 6" the twi women jump with joy.  A few minutes later Robert and Lena walk to the pit stop.  Once Phil tells them that they're elliminated Lena flips out on Robert."I hate him so much," Lena says with discust.  After the race the two people never spoke again.

Tommorrow-
One team struggles to get a yeild.  One team back stabs the all girl alliance.
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: Nov 16th, 2004, 12:40am »

on Nov 15th, 2004, 3:50pm, JennaLittle wrote:
Once Phil tells them that they're elliminated Lena flips out on Robert."I hate him so much," Lena says with discust.  After the race the two people never spoke again.

:laff: Can you say "Alison and Donny"?
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Nov 16th, 2004, 1:26am »

thought so too.
IP Logged

Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: Nov 16th, 2004, 5:21pm »

Ep. 6-
Janie and Lisa leave the pitstop first.  Soon the strongest team also leaves.  The teams must go to another prymid, and find another clue.  The teams race to the site, once again Mari and Kelsey take the lead.  Alicia and Zoe rip open their clue, the teams have to once again travel, this time to the most populated country in the world.  China.  At the airport.  Wes and Tessa leave.  Soon, after Sam and Ernest leave.  Eventually all teams are at the airport.  Mari/Kelsey and Lisa/Janie are on the earliest flight which leaves in the morning.  While all the other teams are sleeping, Sam and Ernest check the counter, and seats were open.  When the two female teams wake up, they see Sam and Ernest are on the flight.  The first plane lands in Hong Kong 2 hours before the other.  Once they get there they get their  clue.  Detour.  High road or low road.  In high road, the will have to walk a mile on a mountain path.  In low road, they must bike ride a mile in the busy streets of Hong Kong.  Mari/Kelsey and Sam/Ernest choose High road while Lisa and Janie choose low road.  Lisa and Janie relize that the choice they chose was easy, and get their clue in 15 minutes, and its to the pitstop.  Mari/Kelsey easily pass Sam/ Ernest on the trail, but the plane lands as they get their clue.  Alicia and Zoe and Wes/Tessa choose low road while Peach and Susie choose high.  Wes and Tessa complete the task minutes before Zoe and Alicia.  At the last minute, Susie and Peach catch up to Sam and Ernest.  But will it be enough?
placing-
1.Lisa/Janie
2.Mari/Kelsey
3.Wes/Tessa
4.Zoe/Alicia
In a foot race to the pitstop, the grandmothers put up a good fight but it was not enough as the father and son beat them by literally a few seconds.  The grandmothers smile and joke saying they made it way farther than what they thought.  They also say their family's will be very proud.  The oldest team left walks away with no regrets.
IP Logged
Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: Nov 16th, 2004, 7:52pm »

lisa\janie are quite the strong team this time around, ne?
i want to see the...
you know...
"riots" between the remaining teams...
backstabbing...
and of course some slip-ups...
the usual...
all the ingredients of a good season of the Amazing race!
oh, wait...
i also have a season of my own lined up, but with a twist.
everyone in it are anime characters!
i'm asking around...
do you watch?
cause if you do, care to give me a suggestion or two?
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #27 on: Nov 16th, 2004, 11:14pm »

i think jennalittle's story is a little too short. and what are the landmarks anyway? not very specific.
IP Logged

CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

Please...
« Reply #28 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 3:11am »

In one post, review what happened since first episode with the3 destinations they have passed.
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 2:55pm »

I'm not really putting to much detail in it i know, but i wont be posting for a while.  Cry
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3 4  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.