Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 9:34pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3 4  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR)  (Read 2306 times)
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

Re: Jenna Little's Amazing Race(JLAR)
« Reply #30 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 10:42pm »

Good storyline, and it's interesting you chose to do Hong Kong.
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 9:41am »

should i stop making episodes for this, because it is kinda stupid, every one tell me if i should give this thing the boot, if i give it the boot then i will tell you what places the teams came in.
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #32 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 11:22am »

Noooo.... don't get rid of it!  Grin
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #33 on: Nov 29th, 2004, 2:11am »

Sad Please continue the story.
IP Logged
username
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Nov 29th, 2004, 8:08am »

Huh?  Why don't you want to continue?  It's great.  Keep on going.
IP Logged

Hello! Wink
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 3:03pm »

ok...i guess i will Smiley
IP Logged
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 3:42pm »

after a very long time
Ep.7-
Lisa and Janie rip open the clue.  The team is extremlly happy that they will have a lead.  The clue tells them to go to the airport were they will sign up for one of 2 flights to a mystery location.  The first flight will carry 2 teams and the second flight will carry the remaining 3.  As they set off for the airport, Mari and Kelsey leave.  Each team gets to the airport.
Flight 1-
1.Lisa/Janie
2.Mari/Kelsey
Flight 2-
3.Zoe/Alicia
4.Wes/Tessa
5.Sam/Ernest

When the first plane lands all teams know where they are.  Australia.  They race to a clue box close by.  Mari and kelsy get there first.  The clue tells them they need to go to Sydney, and find a store that sells candels.  There are 3 stores that sell only candels in Sydney.  The teams race in taxis to Sydney.  Mari and Kelsey get there way before Lisa and Janie but have trouble finding the store.  Lisa and Janie get there, but the other plane has landed.  Sam and Ernest get a fast taxi driver, and are the first of the 3 other teams there.  They also get lucky, and find the store first.  The clue tells them to go to the highest floor of the building with out using an elevator.  The 8th floor.  Sam and Ernest race off just as Mari and Kelsey get there.  Soon Zoe and Alicia get there.  Wes and Tessa are lost, while Lisa and Janie search the wrong candel store.  Sam and Ernest get to the final floor.  What they see makes them happy.  A yeild.  "We choose to use the yeild on Mari and Kelsey" Sam says as Mari and Kelsey get to the top.  Mari and Kelsey yell at the father and son, and pray that this will not get them elliminated.  Sam/Ernest rip open the clue.  Roadblock.  One team member will have to go into one of the 5 storage rooms and search hundreds of boxes for a white candle.  All the others are blue.  Sam chooses to  do it.  Soon Alicia and Zoe get there.  Zoe decides to do it.  With in minutes Sam gets frustrated.  Zoe stays calm and rips through boxes.  Mean while Wes/Tessa get to the candle store.  By the time they get to the top,  Lisa and Janie just arrive in the store.Tessa decides to do the roadblock.  Before the sisters even reach the top Zoe finds the candle.  Her mother hugs and kisses her.  The clue tells them to go to the pitstop.  A small town 3 miles outside of Sydney.  As they run outside Lisa/Janie start the road block, which Lisa does.  After going through many boxes, Sam finds the candel and they leave.  Soon Mari and Kelsey's time is up.  Mari starts the roadblock as Tessa finishes.  Lisa finds the candle.  They start to head down the steps, but Mari quickly finds it and they head off.
placing-
1.Zoe/Alicia
2.Sam/Ernest
3.Wes/Tessa
Mari and Kelsey pass Lisa and Janie on the steps, and get a taxi.  The losing team arrived 1 minute and 34 seconds after the team before them.  "Mari and Kelsey....you are team number four." Phil says as the best freinds jump up and down with joy.  "Lisa and Janie....you are the last team to arrive....im sorry to tell you, you've both been elliminated from the race."  The sisters force a smile.  They are very proud of their accomplishments, and give each other a hug saying they wouldn't want to be there with anybody else.  The sisters walk away with a smile, and a new found respect for their sister.
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #37 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 4:25am »

Ok lets recap...

1. Ottawa, Canada
2. Somewhere around northern Canada
3. Paris France
4. Lille France
5. Egypt
6. China
7. Australia

Not bad... It just seems like its too fast to get to australia... but then nice job...
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #38 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 9:12am »

Mari and Kelsey almost got eliminated! Whew!  Cheesy
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #39 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 12:47pm »

Cool
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #40 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 1:32pm »

Ep. 8-
Zoe and Alicia rip open their clue.  The mother and daughter leave to their next clue wich is back in Sydney with big smiles on their faces.  When they get back to Sydney, they run to their clue.  The teams are now going to Auckland, New Zeland.  By the time Zoe and Alicia get to the airport, Sam and Ernest leave.  They have trouble finding a taxi, allowing Wes and Tessa to catch up.  Zoe and Alicia get on a flight, but also buy tickets for Mari and Kelsey who are in their alliance.  Wes and Tessa and Sam and Ernest get on the same flight making all teams on a level playing feild.  When they arrive in New zeland, Wes and Tessa forget to grab their clue from the airport, allowing all teams to pass them.  The clue tells them to go to a waterfall 40 miles outside of Auckland.  Mari and Kelsey pass all teams on the highway and get to the clue box first.  At the clue box is a yeild.  "We choose not to use the yeild, because we can beat every team on our own" Kelsey says.  Alicia and Zoe get to the clue box second.  "We choose to use the yeild on Sam and Ernest" Alicia smiles.  The clue is a detour.  Water Fall or Falling Water.  In Waterfall each team member must bungee jump off a the side of the water fall.  In Falling Water, each team must fill up 150 buckets off water, catching it from the bottom of the waterfall.  Both teams choose waterfall.  Mari and Kelsey gat lost on the trail going up to the waterfall, allowing Alicia and Zoe to pass them.  Alicia and Zoe finish before the other teams get there, but Sam and Ernest arrive before Mari and Kelsey even start.  The teams must now go to a cve 50 miles away.  Sam and Ernest get really mad when they find out that they have been yeilded.  Mari and Kelsey leave.  Sam and Ernest wait, hoping Wes and Tessa don't arrive.  2 minutes befor their time is up, Wes and Tessa do arrive.  They choose waterfall.  Sam and Ernest also choose waterfall when their time is up.  Wes and Tessa complete it quickly, but when they get to the top, Sam relizes he doesn't want to do it, so they re-choose Falling Water.  Alicia and Zoe get to the cave.  Their clue says they must paddle their way across a part of water to get to the pitstop.  As they start, Mari and Kelsey arrive.
Placing-
1.Alicia/Zoe
2.Mari/Kelsey
Wes and Tessa arrive at the pitstop "Wes and Tessa...You're team number 3" Phil tells them.  Their frowns turn to smiles and they hug each other.  Almost 5 hours later, Sam and Ernest arrive.  " You are the last team to arive....I'm sorry to tell you you've both been eliminated from the race"......Sam and Ernest say that this experience has brought them closer then they've ever been.  They hug, and exit the race with a new and improved relationship
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #41 on: Dec 4th, 2004, 1:52pm »

We're down to the Final 3!!! Who will win Jenna Little's Amazing Race?

<theme song.... >

:clap: :clap:
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2004, 1:52pm by JP » IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: Dec 5th, 2004, 5:21am »

1. Ottawa, Canada  
2. Somewhere around northern Canada  
3. Paris France  
4. Lille France  
5. Egypt  
6. China  
7. Australia  
8. Auckland
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

The winner...
« Reply #43 on: Dec 7th, 2004, 4:08am »

Voters choice...

I want Mary and Kelsey but I think Wes and Tessa's going to win it, and JL want it.
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #44 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 3:22pm »

Ep.9-
Alicia and Zoe leave for the second time in first place.  There clue tells them that they will be going back to the states.  They must fly on one of 2 non-stop flights to Alaskas capital Anchorhage.  On the way to the airport, their taxi driver gets lost, allowing Mari and Kelsey to catch up.  Mari and Kelsey arrive at the airport first, and sign up for the first flight, which will only hold them.  Alicia and Zoe get there just as Wes and Tessa start.  Wes and Tessa get there just as Mari and Kelsey leave.  On there small charter plane, Mari and Kelsey adore the beatiful ocean below, allowing them to bond for the first time in the race.  As he plane lands, each girl leaves with a smile on their face from the long conversation they justr had.  On the other plane, the tention grows between the two teams knowing that one team would be ellimined.  Mari and Kelsey run to the clue box, it is a roadblock.  One team member must climb up a solid wall of ice, where they will find their next clue.  Mari does it because Kelsey had done almost every other roadblock.  She quickly gets up the ice wall.  The clue tells them to go into the town, and search for a fish market called Margret's Fish Palace.  As they leave for the town, the other plane lands.  In a race up the wall, Zoe and Tessa are neck and neck.  Back at the village, Mari and Kelsey quickly find the market.  Their clue tells them to go to the pitstop, in a different part of the vilage.
"Mari and Kelsey...you're team number 1," Phil anounces to the 2 closer girls.  With huge smiles on their face, they hope they will not mess up in the next, and final leg of the race.
Back at the wall, Tessa gets up a little faster than Zoe.  Each team finds the fish market within a minute of each other.
"Wes and Tessa...you're team number 2" They jump with joy, and cry because they thought it was all over for them.
Phil sees the mother and daughter team run to the pitstop.  With doubtful smiles on their face"Zoe and Alicia...you are the last team to arrive" the two women hold each other" But I'm happy to tell you that this is the only pre determined non-ellimination leg" Wide eyed, Zoe hugs her mother as she crys.  The race was not over.

Next time is the season finale, where one team will be the first to win Jenna Little's The Amazing Race.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2004, 3:23pm by Jenna » IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3 4  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.