Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 6:56am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Monarchk's Amazing Race Beginning »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Monarchk's Amazing Race Beginning
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Monarchk's Amazing Race Beginning  (Read 308 times)
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

Monarchk's Amazing Race Beginning
« on: Mar 5th, 2005, 6:24am »

(I said this would be up next week. I lied. Well, sort of. This isn't an episode. Technically. Anyway, read and be awed. OR whatever it is you guys do.)

“I’m standing in the city of Santa Barbara on the coast of California. This is the starting line from which 11 teams will depart on a race around the world,” said Monarchk. “The teams are…

Dennis and Denise: Fraternal Twins and models from Los Angeles, California
Dennis: Denise and I just want to prove to the world that there’s more to being a model than posing and looking good.
Denise: Being a model, you have to travel a lot. We’ve had shoots in Cape Town, Victoria Falls, Kyoto, San Juan Capistrano. So we’re very well traveled.
Dennis: I know we can win. No questions asked.

Alonzo and James: Brothers by Adoption from Houston and Austin, Texas
Alonzo: I was adopted in Mexico by the McClennans when I was 10. Two years later, James was adopted in Russia when he was ten also. It’s eighteen years later now, but we still feel like a Mexican and a Russian.
James: Yeah, it’s really strange. It feels like the eighteen years we’ve been in Texas is shorter than the ten years we were in our home countries.
Alonzo: We’re not here to win a million dollars. We’re here to catch up with other and discover why those eighteen years feels so short.

Sarah and Jude: Friends/Surfers from Tampa and Miami, Florida
Sarah: I’d say that surfing is the most important thing in both of our lives.
Jude: We met on the beach during a surfing competition. I finished first in the men’s division; she was first in the women’s.
Sarah: We’re were introduced to each other, we hit it off and ever since then we’ve been friends. We’ve been considering if we should start dating, but we don’t know if it will work out.
Jude: I think we can win not only the million but also each other. I really believe it.

Jasmine and Camille: Best friends from Trenton, NJ and Maui, HI.
Camille: Jasmine and I have been friends, literally, our whole life.  
Jasmine: Our parents are both friends, so when we were born we were both shown to each other and I believe that is when the friendship started.
Camille: Later, my job required me to leave Trenton and move to Hawaii. We kept in touch though, but we haven’t been able to see each other in person. Until now.

Pyotr and Erin: Engaged from Juneau, Alaska
Pyotr: My father’s side of the family is completely Russian and they lived in Alaska before America made it a state. My dad met an American woman and they got married and had me. Erin’s family is exactly the opposite of that. Her mother’s side of the family was completely American and her mother met a Russian and had her. That’s why I believe we’re so perfect for each other.
Erin: We’re mirror images!
Pyotr: The only problem I see us having on the race would be hot climates, because I’m not used to it.
Erin: We’ll still win though

Allison and Andrea: Sisters from New York, New York
Allison: We haven’t traveled out side of the state of New York before, so that’s definitely a disadvantage.
Andrea: However, we’ve been preparing and we think that we’re ready for anything.
Allison: We’re both strong, smart, and our relationship is stable. And I know that’s going to be more than I can say for some of the other teams we are going to meet.

Daniel and Abigail: Siblings from Atlanta, Georgia
Daniel: Abigail is more than just my sister. It’s like she’s the princess and I’m her guardian. And I mean that in a good way.
Abigail: My brother is very protective of me. He loves me and I love him, but sometimes he needs to back off and let me fly.

David and Kailee: Dating from Detroit, Michigan
Kailee: David and I are both fiercely competitive. We’ll do whatever we need to if it puts us ahead.
David: Kailee and I are not going to let anything stand in our way. Anyone that does will get run over.

Dotty and Steve: Grandparents from St. Louis, Missouri
Dotty: Steve and I are going to be underestimated and that’s exactly what we want.
Steve: We’re actually a lot more able than we look. I mean, we’re only in our late forties. That’s not so old.
Dotty: It’ll be hard to beat the younger, stronger teams, but we can do it.

Ken and Cris: Married Parents from Jacksonville, Florida
Ken: Cris and I are ready for the race.
Cris: I think we’ll be one of the older teams, but it won’t matter.
Ken: We’ve got three children at home and we’ll always be thinking of them as we race. That will give us the extra strength we need to get ahead.

Cliff and Jason: Brothers from Phoenix, Arizona
Cliff: Our life can be summed up in one word: Excitement!
Jason: Cliff is a skydiving instructor. I’m the pilot. We have fun.
Cliff: The race is just another adventure for us. I can’t wait!

Who will be eliminated first? Which one of the eleven teams will come up with the right combination of brains and brawn to claim the million dollar prize? We’ll find out on the first episode of Monarchk’s Amazing Race.”

IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

Re: Monarchk's Amazing Race Beginning
« Reply #1 on: Mar 5th, 2005, 4:17pm »

Okay, I've started work on the first leg of the race, which is about as action-packed as a Lord of the Rings episode! Well, not really, but there is action. Stuff. You'll like it, I guarnatee it. Anyway, the first part of  the first episode should be done this week.

Warning: It is a loooong story. I had to divide it into parts. Hope you guys can survive it.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Amber
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Re: Monarchk's Amazing Race Beginning
« Reply #2 on: Mar 5th, 2005, 6:04pm »

It seems really cool keepi t coming
IP Logged

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -- Gandhi
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.