Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 9:57am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « A RACER"S BLOG »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   A RACER"S BLOG
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 8 9 10  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A RACER"S BLOG  (Read 5074 times)
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RACER"S BLOG
« Reply #135 on: Jun 21st, 2005, 7:06am »

At least we got to the earliest flight and later on, other team came and booked the same ticket... But not for Avi n Noel....

AS the ticket counter opens, we purchased our ticket and Avi n Noel are on the stand bylist... looking very intense...  

"Its like they have no seats Chris, "I said.  

6:00 am

"Delayed?!" Me and other teams crashed to pieces... Like one hour.... But here is the part, the plane AVi n Noel supposed to leave 30 minutes behind us, is now 30 minutes ahead of us!

IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RACER"S BLOG
« Reply #136 on: Jun 29th, 2005, 8:58pm »

We are now currently boarding the plane. We are nervous right now knowing that we are on the last plane. Chris told me to clam down a bit and stay focus on the race. WELL, who can go and get his focus on board while you are on the last plane to Karachi...  

Once in Karachi, we have to find the Mazar-e-Quaid Mosque where we could get our clue…

9:45am
Karachi Aiport

Now we are finally here… We hailed a taxi and made our way to the mosque. On the way to the mosque, we find a bit culture shock among people here in Pakistan.

Then we see the mosque…

“We should walk, “ Chris said…  

We got the Clue…

IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
Pages: all 1 ... 8 9 10  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.