Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 3:36am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The Amazing Race All Stars »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   The Amazing Race All Stars
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Amazing Race All Stars  (Read 597 times)
Sebastian
ForumsNet Member
USA 

You have to believe in yourself before others will

enchanted_sebi   WreckOfTheDay4
View Profile

The Amazing Race All Stars
« on: Jun 7th, 2005, 3:18pm »

Leg 1-  “This Just Wasn’t Our Game”
Eleven eager teams waited to start the race of a life time…again.  They stood outside of the Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  Phil Keogen looked at each team that had been in the race before.  Nancy and Emily the first mother and daughter team to compete in the race.  They had made it to the final 5, and due to a mistake they were slapped with a penalty which lead to their elimination.  Mary and Peach, the sisters.  They were the first female team to ever come in first without the use of a fast forward.  Blake and Paige the brother and sister who managed to make it to the final 3.  Heather and Eve who were eliminated due to them misunderstanding a clue, and got a penalty which lead to their elimination.  Riechen and Chip the gay couple who won their season of the race.  Tian and Jaree, the fighting models.  Kelly and Jon who were the underdogs, and managed to come in second place.  Charla and Mirna, the most unlikely team to have been considered a threat.  Charla’s strength and Mirna’s sneakiness got them through to the final 6, but they weren’t able to make it past that.  Brandon and Nicole, Nicole’s whininess got the better of them, and they ended up coming in third.  Gus and Hera the father and daughter team who broke down in tears in Africa at a memorial.  Lynn and Alex who’s loathing towards a team consumed them, and they were eliminated.
Phil--  Welcome teams.  22 of the best racers are going to compete once again, in hopes of winning the 1 million dollars.  When I give the go ahead you will race into the Liberty Bell Center, and inside your bags, you will find your first clue.  On your Mark…Get Set…

All the teams were ready to run

Phil--  GO!

All the team started to run as fast as they could.  Nancy and Emily, Charla and Mirna, and Gus and Hera fell behind.

Mirna--  Let’s Go Charla.  We need to catch up
Charla--  I’m going as fast as I can Mirna

Mary and Peach, Riechen and Chip, and Brandon and Nicole were at an early lead.  Brandon and Nicole reached their bags first.

Brandon--  Take one of the marked cars outside the park, and get a plane to Stockholm, Sweden, once there find the Nobel Museum.
Nicole--Okay, let’s go.

Mary and Peach weren’t far behind.  The 2 teams got in their cars, and started towards the airport.

Mary--  Peach we need to beat Brandon and Nicole inside, so put your backpack on before we get out.

Tian and Jaree caught up to Reichen and Chip, and soon the 2 teams were on the road.  Gus and Hera brought up the back of the pack, and were walking by this time.  Mary and Peach arrived first at the airport.  They ran inside, and tried to find the fastest flight.  That flight didn’t leave till later that night.  They bought the tickets, and so did Brandon and Nicole.  On the way to the airport, Tian and Jaree got a little lost, and Riechen and Chip passed them.  Lynn and Alex,  Heather and Eve, Blake and Paige, Kelly and Jon, and Charla and Mirna all got their clues, and were off to the airport.  Nancy and Emily were also walking by this time.  Ricehen and Chip bought tickets to the flight, and so did Tian and Jaree.  Lynn and Alex, Heather and Eve and Blake and Paige had to get on another flight that arrived 5 minutes after the first.  Kelly and Jon and Charla and Mirna got lost on the way to the airport and Emily and Nancy and Gus and Hera got their clues by this time.  The final 4 team all got to the airport at relatively the same time.  They had to get on a flight that arrived 1 hour after the first.  At the airport the teams talked.

Charla--  We could be eliminated Mirna
Mirna--  I don’t think we will, but it’s between us 4 teams
Tian--  I don’t think we have to worry about being eliminated

As the first 2 planes left, the other 4 teams stayed awake, and wondering about which one would probably be eliminated.  Eventually all teams were in the air.  Plane 1 landed, and the 4 teams ran to taxis.  Mary and Peach were in the lead.  Tian and Jaree fell behind, when they couldn’t find a taxi, allowing the other teams from the next flight to catch up.  Mary and Peach got to the museum first, but the other teams weren’t far behind.  Mary opened the clue.

Mary--  Get on a train at the Central Station and go to the outside of the Royal Palace.

The girls went back into their taxis, and left for the Royal Palace.  Brandon and Nicole, and Riechen and Chip got there at the same time.  The people from the second flight, and Tian and Jaree were all in taxis by now, and on their way to the museum.  Heather and Eve and Tian and Jaree were at the Museum first.  Mary and Peach had a good lead, and no other teams were in sight once they arrived at the Palace.  Peach read the clue.

Peach--  Take one of the marked limousines on the other side of the palace, and drive your way to the first pitstop in Kultur Magasinet Sundsvall, Sweden.

They were off to the pitstop, and as they got into their limousine, Brandon and Nicole were getting their clue.  Soon all 5 teams were on their way to the pitstop, and the teams on the second flight were lost, and couldn’t find the museum.  Finally Blake and Paige found the right place, and were off to the Royal Palace.  Lynn and Alex were severly lost, and could not fond the museum at all.  The final plane landed, and the 4 teams bolted toward limousines.  Charla and Mirna were the first in taxis, shortly followed by Nancy and Emily and Gus and Hera.  Kelly and Jon had a little trouble finding a taxi driver, but they eventually found one.  Charla and Mirna were the first to get their clue, but Nancy and Emily weren’t far behind.  Lynn and Alex finally were on the right way to the museum, but Gus and Hera and Kelly and Jon beat them to the clue.  Meanwhile, Mary and Peach were driving into the pitstop.

They ran towards the mat, where they saw Phil smiling.
Phil--  Mary and Peach…You are team #1!
Mary and Peach smiled, and hugged each other tightly.
Time--  4:34 P.M
Phil--  I have some more good news.  For being first in this leg, you will be able to yeild a team at the beginning of the first leg, giving them a 30 minutes penalty, but I will need your choice now.
Mary and Peach had frowns on their face.
Mary--  Do we have to use it?
Phil--  Yes
Mary and Peach talked quietly, and decided.
Peach--  We will use the yield on Brandon and Nicole, because they are the closest behind us.
Phil--  Okay, I’ll tell them.

Mary and Peach left the pitstop area, and a few minutes later Brandon and Nicole stepped onto the mat.
Phil--  Brandon and Nicole…You’re team #2!
Nicole kissed Brandon on the cheek, and Brandon hugged Nicole.
Time--  4:49 P.M
Phil--  I do have some bad news though.  Mary and Peach were first, and they were given a 30 minute yield that was mandatory to use, and they gave it to you, so you will e receiving a 30 minute penalty at the beginning of the next leg, and cannot open your clue for 30 minutes.
Brandon and Nicole looked at each other.
Nicole--  We can make up for it.

A little bit of time passed by, and Phil saw the next team running into the pitstop.
Phil--  Riechen and Chip…Your team #3
Riechen and Chip smiled.
Time--  5:20 P.M

All teams were separated by now, and no teams knew were any one else was.  Phil saw the next team.
Phil--  Heather and Eve…You’re team #4
They hugged each other.
Time--  6:00 P.M

Tian and Jaree got out of their car, and ran to the pitstop.
Phil--  Tian and Jaree…You’re team #5
They jumped up and down.
Tian--  We had no clue what place we would come in
Time--  6:14 P.M

On the road, Blake and Paige had to stop, and Nancy and Emily and Charla and Mirna managed to catch up.
Phil--  Blake and Paige…You’re team #6
They forced a smile.
Time--  6:28

Phil--  Charla and Mirna…You’re team #7
They smiled.
Time--  6:30

Phil--  Nancy and Emily…You’re team #8
They hugged, and smiled.
Time--  6:31

Gus and Hera, Kelly and Jon, and Lynn and Alex were all within 10 minutes of each other.  Anyone could go home.
Phil--  Gus and Hera…You’re team #9
The hugged.
Hera--  I thought we were going to be eliminated.
Time--  6:59 P.M

The final 2 teams could now see each other.  Kelly and Jon had a slight lead.  Lynn and Alex had to make their move.  Both teams ran as fast as they could to the pitstop.  
Phil--  Lynn and Alex…You’re team #10
They sighed a sigh of relief.
Time--  7:02 P.M

Jon and Kelly walked onto the mat with smiles on their face…they knew what was going to.
Phil--  Kelly and Jon…You’re the last team to arrive…I’m sorry to tell you, you’ve both been eliminated from the race.
Kelly--  This just wasn’t our game.
Jon--  It came down to luck, and we just didn’t have it.
Time--  7:03 P.M
Kelly and Jon walked away, and were the first team eliminated from the race.
IP Logged
jvjkj
ForumsNet Member

^Thanks Jake!^

View Profile

Re: The Amazing Race All Stars
« Reply #1 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 5:35pm »

This was great, but will  you be doing detours and roadblocks in future legs?
IP Logged

Survivor: All faves except Yau and Ami, Mary!
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 8:24pm »

I always enjoy a good read.   Cool I dislike the ending however.
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 9:05pm »

Haha Of course you do.

I love the fact that Charla and Mirna caught up!  Grin (I knew you couldn't eliminate them first, Sebastian!)
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
zyxe
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 11:43pm »

hey you forgot colin/christie! they were great racers although i hated them.
IP Logged
Sebastian
ForumsNet Member
USA 

You have to believe in yourself before others will

enchanted_sebi   WreckOfTheDay4
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jun 8th, 2005, 12:04pm »

Yes, I will be doing roadblock and detours in the future.  I included most of my favorite teams, however I did add a few teams I didn't like.
IP Logged
Amazing_Racer
ForumsNet Member
USA 

The Amazing Race is simply the best!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jun 19th, 2005, 1:02pm »

How do you choose who you will eliminate next?
IP Logged

Favorite Racers Ever: Nancy, Peggy, Derek/Drew, Charla/Mirna, Linda/Karen, Chip/Kim, Jon, Brian, Gretchen, Kelly, Marion, the Frosties
David

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jun 30th, 2005, 9:24am »

I also disliked the ending. It should have been Reichen and Chip.
IP Logged
Realityshow Fan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

realityshow_fan14   sillyman13
View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Jul 8th, 2005, 7:56pm »

too bad sebastian isnt here anymore!!! I enjoyes his stories
IP Logged

http://survivstars.proboards105.com/index.cgi

Join!!
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.