Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 8:53am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The Amazing Race Idol »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   The Amazing Race Idol
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3  ...  6 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Amazing Race Idol  (Read 2272 times)
LJB
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Rooting for Ray and Yolanda of TAR9!

View Profile

The Amazing Race Idol
« on: Jul 19th, 2005, 7:35pm »

Breaking News: CBS and FOX have joined forces to create TV's most popular new reality show: The Amazing Race Idol. I know, it's an incredibly stupid idea, but stay with me here. Neither FOX nor CBS decided to reveal the news until today. The worst part? This show is premiering TONIGHT. The show will be airing on both network stations at the same time so viewers can watch on either or both channels. I'm not watching it on either channel, though. This show is supposed to take past contestants from CBS's show The Amazing Race and put them in a singing competition, just like American Idol, to produce the show The Amazing Race Idol. Stupid title if you ask me. In fact, this show is supposed to premiere in a matter of minutes. Time for me to get out my gun and shoot the TV. Reality TV has officially gone too far for me. I guess I'm supposed to say, "Watch this awesome new show and vote for your favorite person!" But I'm not going to do that.

Well, that does it for tonight. Live, from NBC studios, I'm Bryan Larson. Have a good night.
IP Logged
LJB
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

Re: The Amazing Race Idol
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19th, 2005, 7:36pm »

Narrator: And now, live in Los Angeles, California, here are your hosts: Ryan Seacrest and Phil Koeghan!

Ryan: Welcome to The Amazing Race Idol! I am very excited to be starting this brand new show. What makes this show so special is that I am doing it with Phil Koeghan!

Phil: Glad to be here, Ryan. I’m surprised that CBS and FOX decided to join forces and create this brilliant idea!

Ryan: Me too, Phil. Let’s cut the chit-chat and get straight to the competition!

The camera shows all 158 past TAR racers cheering.

Phil: Welcome everybody to The Amazing Race Idol! How does it feel to be back on TV after such a long time?

Different Racers: Good! Great! This sucks!

Ryan: Glad to hear that. Now, all of you know the rules, but our viewers do not. Viewers, the racers have been split into groups of 7, where each group is made up of all of the racers in a season.

Phil: One racer from each season has been randomly picked to compete on our show. We will announce which racers will have this wonderful opportunity to compete on this show TONIGHT!

The audience cheers.

Ryan: We will give the contestants one week to rehearse a song that revolves around a theme. Each week there will be a different theme, and the contestants will have to sing a song coming from that theme.

Phil: Unlike American Idol, your vote will only make up half of the contestants’ fate. The other half will come from our lovely judges!

The camera shows the judges.

Ryan: With us today is Randy Jackson!

Randy: Yo, dawg! What’s up?

Ryan: Nothing much, man. Can’t wait for this thing to start!

Phil: Also with us is Paula Abdul!

Paula: Hi, guys! You both look stunning tonight.

Ryan: Thank you. And finally, with us is Simon Cowell!

Simon: Hello there.

Phil: Hi. After each contestant sings, each judge will give commentary or criticism to the contestant. After all the judges give their comments, they will judge the contestant on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the worst score and 10 being the best. The maximum number of points possible from the judges is 30.

Ryan: After each contestant is scored, we will have our judges’ leaderboard. The person who receives the most points from the judges will earn a certain number of points. This number of points will be the number of contestants left in the competition. So, tonight, the person who receives the most number of points from the judges will receive 7 points. 7 points, 7 contestants on our show. The person who receives the lowest score from the judges will get just 1 point.

Phil: Then you, the viewers, can vote at home. The same scoring system will work from your vote. The person who receives the most number of votes from the people will receive 7 points, or the number of points appropriate. The person who receives the least number of votes from you will get just 1 point.

Ryan: Then the judges’ leaderboard and your leaderboard will be combined. The person who receives the least number of points overall will be knocked out of the competition.

Phil: And this process will repeat until we have one person standing, and that person will be our Amazing Race Idol.

Ryan: I believe that explains everything. Let’s find out which 7 lucky racers will be competing in this season of The Amazing Race Idol!

Ryan and Phil walk over to where the racers are sitting.

Phil: We can now announce who will be competing in this show.

Ryan: First off: the lucky racer from TAR 1. That person is……………

Phil: Emily Hoyt! Emily of Nancy & Emily! Congratulations, Emily. You will be competing in The Amazing Race Idol.

Emily walks to Ryan and Phil.

Ryan: How do you feel, Emily?

Emily: Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I got picked! But I’m no singer. But I’ll do my best to win this competition!

Phil: That’s the spirit! How would you feel if another Racer came up here to join you?

Emily: I’d feel a lot better! Haha.

Ryan: Okay. Next up: the lucky racer from TAR 2. That person is………………

Phil: Peggy Kuhn! Peggy of Peggy & Claire! Congratulations! You will be joining Emily in this fantastic competition.

Peggy comes up and joins the three.

Ryan: How do you feel, Peggy?

Peggy: I feel like my life is complete, now! Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve always wanted to sing to the public. Now is my chance to do so.

Phil: I’m very glad that you feel that way. Let’s bring up someone else! How would you like that, Peggy?

Peggy: Bring it on!

Ryan: Okay, then. Joining us next: the lucky racer from TAR 7. That person is………….

Phil: Greg Smith! Greg of Brian & Greg! Congratulations to you. You will be joining Emily and Peggy.

Greg walks up to join everyone.

Ryan: I bet you didn’t think we would skip from TAR 2 all the way to TAR 7! How do you feel right now?

Greg: I’m so psyched! I wish my bro could do this with me, but I guess I’ll just have to do my best to represent the both of us!

Phil: Glad that you made it here. Let’s see who will be joining us next!

Greg: Cool. Let’s go for it!

Ryan: Next: the lucky racer from TAR 6. That person is……………

Phil: Victoria Fuller! Victoria of Jonathan & Victoria! Congratulations, Victoria. Come over here and join us.

Victoria skips her way to the group.

Ryan: This is amazing. How are you feeling, Vic?

Victoria: Don’t call me Vic. I’m ready to prove myself great in the form of music!

Phil: Good to see you again, and it’s nice to know that you feel that way. We still need 3 more contestants!

Victoria: Okay. Let’s find out who they are!

Ryan: Alrighty, then. Next up: the lucky racer from TAR 4. That person is……………

Phil: Sheree Buchanan! Sheree of Monica & Sheree! Congrats. You will be joining these 4 lucky racers in the competition.

Sheree runs to the group and accidentally runs into Ryan in the process.

Ryan: Ow.

Sheree: Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry! I’m just so excited! YEAH!

Phil: Wow. We have our excited person for the night. Let’s see who will be joining us next before anyone else gets hurt.

Ryan: Sure thing. Next: the lucky racer from TAR 5. That person is…………

Phil: Marshall Hudes! Marshall of Marshall & Lance! Congratulations, Marshall. Come over here and join this party.

Marshall, on the other hand, takes his time walking to the group.

Ryan: So, Marshall! How are you feeling about this?

Marshall: This sucks. I don’t sing. I don’t dance. I don’t want to be here right now.

Phil: Well too bad because you are stuck here for the next few weeks! And quitting is not allowed on this show, either.

Ryan: Finally: the last lucky racer who is from TAR 3. That person is…………

Marshall: Oh, God. Please let it be someone that is cool.

Phil: John Vito Pietanza! John Vito of John Vito & Jill! Congratulations. You are the last person to join us in this competition.

John Vito makes his way to the crowd.

Ryan: Wow. The last person to join us. How do you feel about that?

John Vito: I’m pretty glad that I got picked. I can’t wait to show my voice to America.

Phil: Well, congratulations on making it this far. I’m sorry to the other racers that didn’t make it. Perhaps you can make it on our next season!

Ryan: My deepest apologies go to all of you as well. Well that just about wraps it up for tonight.

Phil: Wait! We have to announce the theme that the contestants will be singing about next week!

Ryan: Oh, that’s right. Next week, you 7 should sing us a song that comes from the theme of Country Music.

Phil: That’s right. Well that does it for tonight! Congratulations to you 7 for making it to this point! Thank you so much for tuning in for this premiere of The Amazing Race Idol!

Ryan: Good-bye everyone. Join us next week when these 7 people sing their first song of the competition. Ryan Seacrest.

Phil: Phil Koeghan.

Ryan & Phil: OUT!

Narrator: Who will be knocked out of the competition first? Who will be crowned The Amazing Race Idol? Stay tuned this season, as that is up to you and the judges to determine.

Note: Do NOT begin voting yet. You may vote once each contestant sings their song. I'll post that part either today or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2005, 7:40pm by LJB » IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 19th, 2005, 7:44pm »

Haha the thought of Marshall singing...  

That's funny though! :rofl:
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jul 19th, 2005, 9:19pm »

Ugh, Marhsall!  Roll Eyes :rofl:
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 3:15am »

whoa...

john vito...

he has a  good bod, but his singing prowess?

i dont wanna think of it!

classic idea, Chef!

this will be good...

*evil grin*
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2005, 3:20am by Deidara » IP Logged

CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 5:03am »

fUnnY!
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
jvjkj
ForumsNet Member

^Thanks Jake!^

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 11:01am »

VERY funny.
IP Logged

Survivor: All faves except Yau and Ami, Mary!
TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

mrsparkle33333   mr+sparkle+33333
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 11:08am »

LOL! Marshall singing  :rofl:
IP Logged
LJB
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 11:37am »

If you do not want to read the whole story, which I am sure you do not, lol, just scroll down to the bottom of this post. You can pretty much see the final results there without having to read all of this. Wink

Okay. I better start telling you how some things work now before people start accusing me of rigging this game. Here are the people I am rooting for: Greg, John Vito, and Victoria. Here are the people I want to see go first: Peggy and Marshall. Especially PEGGY. I can’t stand her! The only reason I put here in this competition is because I needed someone, well, old, to do this. So I picked her. I do NOT want her to win. There, so don’t think I’m rigging this when Greg or Vicky get low scores and when Peggy or Marshall win this thing. Now I should tell you how I determine how each contestant performs and how the judges score them. I put the names of each contestant in one hat and the numbers 1-10 in another hat. I pick out a contestant’s name, followed by a number. If the person gets number 1, that means he or she will do badly. If that person gets number 10, that means he or she will do excellent. I totally pick these randomly. The order I pick these contestants is also the order in which they will sing in the episode. I wish I could change the numbers afterward, but I don’t. That would make me a bad person. I think that’s it for now. So, without further ado, I present to you episode 2 of The Amazing Race Idol!

Narrator: In the last episode, 7 people from the 7 past seasons of The Amazing Race were chosen to compete in this singing competition. Some people were excited, while others were mad. The 7 people learned that they had one week to rehearse a country song. Tonight, these 7 people will have their first chance to show to you, America, what they are made of. Tonight, the contestants will receive their first comments from the judges. And, tonight, you will have your first chance to vote who should stay, and who should go. And now, live in Los Angeles, California, here are your hosts: Ryan Seacrest and Phil Koeghan!

Phil: Welcome! Welcome to The Amazing Race Idol! Thank you so much for tuning in tonight!

Ryan: Yes, thank you very much. We have an exciting night for you tonight! Very soon, our 7 contestants will be singing a country song of their choice. The judges will give their first scores to these contestants, and you can vote for them TONIGHT!

Phil: Now, before we begin, I’d like to introduce our judges. Here with us tonight is Paula Abdul!

Paula: Hi everyone! I am always getting a kind introduction. Thank you.

Ryan: Oh, no problem! Even though Phil introduced you. Next up is Simon Cowell!

Simon: When can we get this thing over with? This competition is gonna suck. It is just not going to be the same thing as American Idol.

Phil: You’re right. IT’S GONNA BE BETTER THAN AMERICAN IDOL!

Ryan: And finally, Randy Jackson!

Randy: Yo, yo, yo! What’s up my homie?

Phil: Very excited! Let’s introduce our singers!

Ryan: C’mon down, Emily Hoyt!

She walks in with a very bright dress.

Phil: Where is Peggy Kuhn?

She walks in with a very dark dress.

Ryan: Next up: Greg Smith!

He walks in with a collared shirt and jeans.

Phil: Join us here, Victoria Fuller!

She comes in with a big coat and a mini skirt.

Ryan: Let’s hear it for Sheree Buchanan!

She walks in with a business suit.

Phil: Give it up for Marshall Hudes!

He walks in with a T-Shirt and khaki pants.

Ryan: And, last but not least, John Vito Pietanza!

He walks in with a tuxedo and slacks.

Phil: So, how does it feel, being here to sing your hearts out for the first time?

Different Contestants: Okay. Nervous! Worthless!

Ryan: Okay. Before we begin the performances, I have some good news to share. This may be obvious, but I’m going to deliver this piece of news anyway. No one will be eliminated tonight!

Different Contestants: Woo hoo! Awesome! Crap!

Phil: But, there is a twist. America will get to vote for you, of course. And the judges will score you tonight, apparently. But, not only will the judges’ scores be counted this week, but they will be counted next week as well!

Ryan: So if you do badly this week, you can show the judges what you’re really made of next week and still do well!

Phil: And if you do terrific this week, you can still show the judges how bad you really are!

Ryan: Okay. Let’s get the performances started!

The audience cheers like crazy.

Phil: First up, singing One of these Days, is……………Greg Smith!

The other contestants went back-stage while Greg took the stage.

(I’m not going to post the words to each song. Just so you know. I’ll describe what the singer does instead.)

Greg doesn’t sing in the correct tone of the song and has pitch problems. He pretty much sang horribly.

The audience cheers once he is done.

Ryan: Wow! What a starting performance! How do you feel you did?

Greg: Well, I feel pretty good right now. I think I’ll get 8’s or 9’s.

Ryan: Well, let’s see what the judges have to say. We’ll start with you Randy.

Randy: Dude, that was bad. Simply bad. That was………horrible. I’m sorry. Good try.

The audience boos.

Greg: Okay, I can take that.

Paula: My turn! I think it was great, considering that you have never sung much in your life and that you only had one week to do this! Thumbs up to you.

Greg: Thank you very much.

Simon: I have to disagree with Randy. That was ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL! You should have not been picked at all to be in this competition.

Greg: Okay. I totally respect that. Thanks so much.

Phil: Well how do you feel about the judges now, Greg?

Greg: I just like these judges even more, now. I know that they are very honest and that they can give me the advice that I need!

Ryan: That’s a great way to look at it. Now let’s find out the moment you’ve been waiting for, Greg. Let’s see how the judges will score you.

Narrator: Will the judges please reveal their scores. Randy Jackson.

Randy: 6.

Narrator: Paula Abdul.

Paula: 7.

Narrator: Simon Cowell.

Simon: 6.

Phil: That’s not bad at all! Especially considering that this is your first time singing to the public. You scored 19 points out of a possible 30. Well done!

Greg: Thanks, dude.

Ryan: Well you can go back stage now. Let’s see our next contestant perform!

Phil: And that person is………….Peggy Kuhn! Here she is, singing Way You Love Me.

While Peggy walks on stage, the audience goes wild.

Peggy sang the song with passion and integrity. She gave a beautiful performance. She couldn’t have done it much better. Much better than Greg.

The audience grows more wild after she finishes singing.

Ryan: Wow! That was amazing!

Phil: That was an excellent performance! How do you think you did?

Peggy: I thought I did okay. I know I could have done better. But I feel that I did alright.

Ryan: Well the audience loved it, that’s for sure. Let’s see what the judges have to say.

Paula: Peggy! Oh my gosh, Peggy! That was beautiful. Sung like a true woman!

Peggy: Oh my God. Thank you.

Randy: Yo! That was excellent! You sang that song with passion! Well done.

Peggy: Oh my gosh, I can’t believe this! Thank you so much.

Phil: Now it’s Simon’s turn.

Simon: I simply have to agree with both of them. You did amazing, Peggy. I must say that I underestimated your talent. Good job.

Peggy: Thank you so much, Simon!

Ryan: Well, there you have it! The judges loved your performance! How do you feel about yourself, now?

Peggy: I feel a lot better now! I think I can get at least 10 points, my goal!

Phil: Hehe. Well let’s find out how the judges score you……………after the break.
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
*COMMERCIAL*
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
Ryan: And we’re back! Let’s get straight to the judges’ scores for Peggy.

Narrator: Will the judges please reveal their scores? Randy Jackson.

Randy: 8.

Paula. 8.

Simon: 9.

Phil: Wow! You got one more point from Simon than the other two judges! That’s a surprise!

Peggy: Oh my goodness. 2 8’s are good enough for me!

Ryan: Well an extra 9 wouldn’t hurt, either? You have a score of 25 points from the judges. You are leading Greg by 6 points!

Peggy: I can’t believe this! Thank you so much, judges! I love you all!

Phil: Aw, how sweet? Well it’s time for you to go back to back stage. And we need to get to our next performance!

Ryan: Singing Smilin’ is……………John Vito Pietanza!

The audience cheers loudly as he walks on stage.

He gives a great performance, but not as good as Peggy’s. The only difference is that John Vito did not truly connect to the song like Peggy did.

The audience still gives a big cheer for him once he is done.

Phil: Amazing! We’ve had two outstanding performances in a row!

Ryan: Yes. This competition is already getting amazing. Let’s see what the judges have to say. Let’s start with you, Simon.

Simon: I have to say that this was pretty good. I don’t feel that you shined as much as Peggy, but you did pretty well.

The audience boos Simon.

Simon: Well I said that he did well!

John Vito: Thank you, Simon. Thank you very much.

Randy: This was another great performance, dawg. Keep it up!

John Vito: Thanks so much, dude.

Paula: I didn’t think such a great voice could come from that mouth! But I was totally wrong! You did awesome!

John Vito: Thank you very much, Paula.

Ryan: So, how do you think I did?

John Vito: I thought I did okay. I don’t think I did the best, but I thought I did pretty well.

Phil: Okay. Let’s see how the judges scored you.

Paula: 8.

Simon: 8.

Ryan: Ah, just one point behind Peggy! But no worries, as you are still 5 points ahead of Greg.

John Vito: I just can’t believe I got a high score. I figured I was lucky to just get 15 points. But 9 more is awesome! Thank you everybody!

Phil: Well we will have our next contestant perform…………….after the break.
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
*COMMERCIAL*
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
Ryan: Welcome back to The Amazing Race Idol. For those of you who are just tuning in, let’s take a look at the leader board for the three contestants that have already performed tonight.

Phil: Currently in first place is Peggy Kuhn with 25 points. Currently in last place is Greg Smith with 19 points. And in the middle is John Vito Pietanza with 24 points.

Ryan: It’s very close with 2nd place only one point behind 1st. Let’s get going to the next performance!

Phil: Singing Rock this Country is……………Victoria Fuller!

As Victoria walks on stage, the crowd grows increasingly quiet.

Victoria doesn’t do nearly as well as Peggy or John Vito. She has pitch problems and even forgets one of her lines. Still, she seems to have done much better than Greg.

When Vicky finishes her performance, the audience starts to somewhat cheer, but not as loudly as usual.

Phil: Wow! Good job, Victoria! How do you think you did?

Victoria: Not that bad. Can’t wait to see what the judges think of me!

Ryan: Well, if you say so, let’s start off with Paula Abdul.

Paula: This was okay. I think you can do better, though. But I would be very glad to see you do better. I definitely think you have the potential to do well in this competition.

Victoria: Thank you very much, Paula. It helps every bit.

Randy: Dude, this was pretty bad. You really need to work on your skills. Not very good at all for me. I’m sorry.

Half of the audience boos while the other half cheers. What could they be booing or cheering for?

Simon: I disagree. I thought it was alright. I’m going to side on Paula with this one. You can do better though.

Victoria: Thank you to the both of you. I really appreciate it.

Phil: What do you think of the judges?

Victoria: I think that they are very honest which I completely respect about them. I couldn’t ask for any other judges!

Ryan: Okay. Let’s see how the judges score you.

Randy: 6.

Simon: 7.

Ryan: Well, you are currently in 3rd place with 20 points, but you are only one point ahead of last place. How does that make you feel?

Victoria: I’m really nervous now. I’m pretty scared right now.

Phil: Don’t worry, everything will be alright. But we must get to the next performance. Next up: singing Cry is…………..Emily Hoyt!

The audience cheers like crazy when they hear Emily’s name called out. Not a good thing.

Emily’s performance is a disaster. She has a terrible voice, she forgets tons of her lines, and she trips on her own feet very near the end of the song. Worse than Greg.

Still, the audience manages to cheer for her once she gets up off the floor from her trip.

Ryan: Oh gosh, let’s just get straight to the judges’ scores!

Phil: No! Let’s hear what they have to say! Randy.

Randy: Dude. That was harsh. On us. That performance was terrible. Don’t have anything else to say.

Paula: I’m speechless. Simply speechless.

Simon: ……

Phil: So, Emily, how do you think you did?

Emily says nothing and breaks down into several tears.

Ryan: It’s okay. It’s alright. Let’s get to the scores, shall we?

Randy: 3.

Paula: 4.

Simon: 3.

Phil: Well, you’ve earned 10 points out of a possible 30. You can go backstage. I’ll walk you there.

Emily: No, I can make it. I’m an adult, you know. Thank you everybody.

The audience cheers for Emily as she walks backstage.

Ryan: Well, let’s get to another performance, shall we? Singing Tonight the Heartache’s on Me is……………Sheree Buchanan!

A small cheer comes from the audience when Sheree walks on stage.

Sheree doesn’t give an outstanding performance. She has an alright voice and doesn’t mess up anything. She just doesn’t seem to enthusiastic about the song, unlike last episode where she ran into Ryan so excited to be on the show.

The audience gives a louder cheer once she is finished.

Phil: Wow! That was good, Sheree! How do you feel you did?

Sheree: Alright. I don’t think I did outstanding or anything, but I think I did alright.

Ryan: Well, let’s see what the judges have to say.

Paula: Sheree, that was great! You did awesome! You should sing The Star Spangled Banner for your husband at a football game.

Sheree: Thanks!

Simon: That was great. Excellent.

Sheree: Thank you, Simon.

Randy: Good job, girl. Work that voice!

Phil: Those are some nice comments! How do you feel about the competition?

Sheree: It’s getting very, very tough. And it just started! It’s amazing!

Ryan: Well, let’s see how the judges score you.

Randy: 7.

Phil: Well, well! You got 22 points from the judges, out of a possible 30! Nice job! You can go backstage with the others now.

Sheree: Thank you.

Ryan: Let’s get to our last performance…………………after the break.
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
*COMMERCIAL*
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
………………
Phil: And we’re back! It’s time for our last performance of the night. Performing Who’s Your Daddy? is Marshall Hudes!

When he walks on stage, he gets booed by the audience. Not the right thing to do, audience!

To everyone’s surprise, he gives the performance of the night! He nails every note, sings every word with passion, and does the best for the night.

To Marshall’s surprise, he gets a loud and exciting cheer when he is finished.

Ryan: WOW! That was something I did not expect at all! Let’s get straight to the judges!

Randy: Wow! That was the best performance tonight!

Paula: I have to agree.

Simon: I can’t disagree at all.

Phil: Amazing! Marshall, how do you feel right now?

Marshall: I really didn’t want to do this at the start. You probably know that. But now I want to have fun with this! And I think I did well!

The audience cheers again for Marshall.

Ryan: Let’s see how the judges score you.

Paula: 9.

Phil: Wow! You are tied with Peggy with the most points for tonight! You both have 25 points. Good job.

Ryan: Could all of the other contestants join Marshall for a look at the final leader board for tonight?

The other 6 contestants walk out to congratulate Marshall and to find out the leader board. Although they may as well know who did the best and worst.

Phil: We have a tie for first place! Both with 25 points are Peggy and Marshall! They will both receive 7 points. 7 points, 7 contestants.

Ryan: Currently in 3rd place is John Vito with 24 points. He will receive 5 points.

Phil: Behind him is Sheree with 22 points. She will get 4 points.

Ryan: Next is Victoria with 20 points. She will receive 3 points.

Phil: Behind her is Greg with 19 points. He will receive 2 points.

Ryan: And currently in last place is Emily with 10 points. She will receive 1 point.

Phil: But it’s not over for anyone yet! You, the viewers at home, get to vote tonight! That does it from here.

Ryan: Wait! Next week's theme!

Phil: Oh, yes. To the 7 of you, next week you will each sing a song from the 50's.

Ryan: Thank you for tuning in to The Amazing Race Idol. Ryan Seacrest.

Phil: Phil Keoghan.

Ryan & Phil: OUT!

Narrator: How will the contestants do next week? Who will become the first person knocked out of the competition? Only you and you and the judges can determine that, so stay tuned for an awesome season!

The Leaderboard: (The first number in parentheses is the combined score they got from all the judges. The second number in parentheses is the number of points they earned for getting the score they did from the judges.)
Peggy (25) (7)
Marshall (25) (7)
John Vito (24) (5)
Sheree      (22) (4)
Victoria (20) (3)
Greg (19) (2)
Emily (10) (1)

What you will do now is rank each contestant on a scale of 1-10. If you want them to stay in the competition, give them a 10. If you want that contestant to go, give them a 1. You MUST vote for every contestant, even if you give one of them a 10 and the rest 1’s. If you skip a contestant, then NONE of your votes will count. I’ll explain more rules later since I have to go. You may now begin ranking the contestants.

Ugh, I am so MAD! My two least favorites are tied for first place and one of my favorites is close to last place. Vote out Peggy! lol you don’t have to. Rank them!

Oh, and you have until 12:40 EST tomorrow to rank the contestants. Voting will close then. I will post so. But if I do not post so, that probably means that I'm at Disneyland (woo hoo lol). If I don't come back tomorrow, you may vote for EACH contestant once a day. But no more than once. If you vote more than once a day none of your votes will count! But I'm sure that I'll be here tomorrow. Begin ranking!
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2005, 3:06pm by LJB » IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 11:46am »

Peggy  5
Marshall 1  
John Vito 10  
Sheree 5  
Victoria  10
Greg  6
Emily  6
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

mrsparkle33333   mr+sparkle+33333
View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 11:50am »

Peggy  7  
Marshall 1  
John Vito 7  
Sheree 7  
Victoria  1  
Greg  7  
Emily  10  
IP Logged
jvjkj
ForumsNet Member

^Thanks Jake!^

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 11:50am »

Peggy-2
Marshall-1
John Vito-10!!ENCORE ENCORE!!!
Sheree-9!!ENCORE ENCORE!!
Vivtoria-3
Greg-7
Emily-10!!(Just to get her back up the ranks)!
IP Logged

Survivor: All faves except Yau and Ami, Mary!
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 12:28pm »

Peggy-9
Marshall-8 (this is based on the song choice not the person. definitely not the person. eww.)
John Vito-7
Sheree-8
Vivtoria-3
Greg-5
Emily-4
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Lucky
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Catch A Falling Star

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 2:35pm »

Peggy 3
Marshall 3
John Vito 10
Sheree 5
Victoria 7  
Greg 7
Emily 10
IP Logged

TAR All-Stars: Dustin/Kandice, Charla/Mirna & Oswald/Danny
LJB
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 3:07pm »

Well I just edited it in my post but if you didn't notice it next week, each contestant will sing a song from the 50's!
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3  ...  6 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.