Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 9:22pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Popo's The Amazing Race 9 Fantasy Game! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Popo's The Amazing Race 9 Fantasy Game!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3  ...  13 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Popo's The Amazing Race 9 Fantasy Game!  (Read 5132 times)
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Popo's The Amazing Race 9 Fantasy Game!
« on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:35pm »

Winner of The Amazing Race 9:
+1000

Runner-up of The Amazing Race 9:
+750

2nd Runner-up of The Amazing Race 9:
+500

Depending on when a team finishes a Detour, they get the following points:

First: 50
Second: 40  
Third: 35
Fourth: 30  
Fifth: 25
Sixth: 20
Seventh: 15  
Eighth: 10
Ninth: 5
Tenth: 0
Eleventh: -5  

Depending on when a team finishes a Roadblock, they get the following points:

First: 90
Second: 75
Third: 65
Fourth: 55  
Fifth: 45
Sixth: 35
Seventh: 25  
Eighth: 15
Tenth: -5
Eleventh: -15

Depending on when the teams check in at the Pit Stop, they get the following points:

First: 135  
Second: 110  
Third: 95
Fourth: 80  
Fifth: 65
Sixth: 50
Seventh: 35  
Eighth: 20
Tenth: -10  
Eleventh: -25

There are also a few ways that teams can pick up points from:

1. If a team is on the first flight out of a country they are in, they get 30 points (if there is only one flight out of the country, this is null and void.)  

2. If a team uses the Yield, they get 50 points.  

3. However, if a team is Yielded, they lose 50 points.  

4. If a team uses the Fast Forward, they get 300 points.

5. If a team wins a prize in addition to coming in first on a leg, they get 25 points.

6. If a team starts and ends any leg in the same position, that team will still earn a 50 points bonus. However, this will not apply to any team that starts in last and finishes last.

7. If on any leg a team starts in last and finishes first, that team will earn a 200 points bonus.

8. If on any leg a team starts in first and finishes last, that team will earn a 200 points penalty.

Teams will also be awarded special bonuses for each leg:

+75 Rom/Amber brains will keep us in the race (For the team who thought the smartest during the leg)

+50 Meredith/Grethcen luck will be with us (For the luckiest team during the leg)

+50 Uchenna/Joyce love will keep us together (For the team that gets along best during the leg)

+50 Linda/Karen perseverance will bring us further (For the team who tried the hardest and never give up during the leg)

+30 Enjoying the view bonus (For the team that enjoy and appreciate their surroundings during the leg)

However, teams will also be awarded special penalties for each leg:

-75 Lake/Michelle bickerings will cost us the race (For the team that complains and quarrel the most during the leg)

-50 Kami/Karli cluelessness will bring us no where (For the team who just didn't think enough during the leg)

-50 Joe/Bill spirit exist in us (For the team who uses underhand method and plot schemes on the other teams during the leg)

-50 Lost! Lost! Lost! penalty (For the team who have no idea where they are going during the leg)

P.S. At the end of each leg, I will give each team a Wildcard bonus, based on one thing that stuck out to me during the leg. This bonus can range anywhere from +100 points to –100 points.  

Players can pick up bonuses as well:

1. If their two teams are FIRST and SECOND to check in at any Pit Stop (no other combination is accepted for this bonus), they get a bonus 250 points.

2. By answering 10-15 questions in each prediction round during each leg worth 20-30 points for each question.

3. By using your Yield on one other player, you will get a bonus of 250 points. The player Yielded will lose 250 points instead. Besides, the player Yielded will also not be receiving any points from the team(s) that he/she still has. (The score is subjected to changes, so as not to pull a huge lead for the player using the Yield)

4. By using your Fast Forward, you will automatically rise to first place and gain a 250 points bonus ahead of the leader. If the leader decides to go for the Fast Forward, he/she will gain 250 points. (The score is subjected to changes, so as not to pull a huge lead for the player using the Fast Forward)

NOTE : Players can only use their Yield and Fast Forward only once in the race, so they have to decide when is the best time to use it. However, there is no limit to the number of times a player can be Yielded.

At the end of each elimination leg of the race, the player with the lowest overall score will be eliminated from the race. This is non-negotiable. At the end of the game, there will be only three players left.  

The only time when a player will not be eliminated from the race is when the leg happens to be a Non-elimination or To-be-continued leg.

I hope the rules are clear and everyone understands them. Have fun!
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2006, 11:49am by Joab » IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

Re: Popo's The Amazing Race 9 Fantasy Game!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:37pm »

BuNcHiNg Point =D.... Don't you have that stuff saved in a word document of some sort?? Like the scores?? All I know was...Ambrit was leading...Genius was like 300 points behind i think...I was like 500 behind him i think....And i was 1100 ahead of CMR...
It was somthing like that..
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:39pm »

I don't have the exact scores or anything, i did all the HTML on this board. Who ever deleted this must have done it accidentally, but at least he/she should have the decency to own up and apologize.
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:41pm »

Man, that totally sucks.  I feel for you Popo.  I was wondering where your thread went.
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:41pm »

I didn't know HTML was activated on here...

Hopefulyl Rhune has logs and can tell ya..
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:42pm »

on Apr 28th, 2006, 7:41pm, Deekeryu wrote:
Man, that totally sucks.  I feel for you Popo.  I was wondering where your thread went.  

I know, I was actually on the thread and I pressed refresh and it said "this topic is not in the database" or somthing of that sort...and im like wth...so yeah i checked the main page and it wasnt there and pmed the mods and they said they didn't do it so this is all confusing.
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:43pm »

I mean i did all the codings here, i never bother to save them cause how would i know this thread would be deleted for no reason?
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:45pm »

The worst of all is that i cannot finish this game with the remaining Final 4 players and i felt so sorry for Racedude, Genius, CMR, Ambrit and myself cause it's like having something left undone and the feeling inside me now is telling me not to be angry but how can i not?
IP Logged

Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:45pm »

The Codings? I thought it was all typing with [ IMG ] for the leaderboardd...
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:46pm »

on Apr 28th, 2006, 7:45pm, Popo wrote:
The worst of all is that i cannot finish this game with the remaining Final 4 players and i felt so sorry for Racedude, Genius, CMR, Ambrit and myself cause it's like having something left undone and the feeling inside me now is telling me not to be angry but how can i not?

If I were you I would be cussing at everyone at this point but yeah I have a bad temper and you keep yours under control better lol...You can finish it but it will have to have bunching which you don't like..But idk...It's better then nothing isn't it..
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:47pm »

All the bonuses and everything, i did not save those things.
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:49pm »

I don't know if the previous thread will be revived or not. But i'm asking a simple question.

CallMeRob, Racedude, Genius and Ambrit do you still want to continue with this?
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:49pm by Joab » IP Logged

Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:53pm »

Well...I would love to...But you got screwed bad...So I'm going to leave it up to you as your going to have to work extra hard now...But Popo...The thread can't be revived unless Rhune made a backup database of the forum like from the time you posted the LB today to the time it was deleted...and i doubt that happened...

ETA: Even if she did...I doubt she would re-add that database just for 1 topic...Doing that would delete all posts from that point to now and members who registered...I remember this one forum got hacked and there last backup was like 3 months old and Damn, was it screwed up...Half there active members needed to re-register and all the topics were like gone..
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2006, 7:55pm by Tyler » IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 8:03pm »

I don't mind hosting this game and finishing it again, but i want to know who deleted the thread and apologize to the 5 people affected.
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Apr 28th, 2006, 8:05pm »

I need some fresh air and to cool myself down, i'm too depressed to think about this further, i'll return later.
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 2 3  ...  13 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.