Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:56am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Survivor: Cambodia(TAR All-Stars) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Survivor: Cambodia(TAR All-Stars)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Survivor: Cambodia(TAR All-Stars)  (Read 310 times)
Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

Survivor: Cambodia(TAR All-Stars)
« on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:11pm »

I can't remember if i posted this in the TAR or Survivor thread section, if its in the wrong place plz move it to the right place

PROBST: 18 survivors have been stranded on the coastline of tropical Cambodia split into 2 tribes, the Mekong tribe wearing green buffs, to signify the trees and the Tonle Sap tribe wearing brown buffs, to signify the earth.

39 Days

1 Survivor

CREDITS

MEKONG

ALEX
JON
AARON
BRENNAN
CHRISTIE
MIRNA
TERI
AMBER
LENA

TONLE SAP

CHRIS
KRIS
HAYDEN
ROB F.
COLIN
CHARLA
IAN
ROB M.
KRISTY

After the survivors were separated into their tribes, they were dumped into their canoes with only their very limited clothing and machetes

PROBST: Guys when you reach your camp you will see your tribe flag and that may be your home for the next 39 days. Time to head out.

2 hours later

TONLE SAP
Hayden: How could we possibly not be there yet we’ve been going for ages!

Ian: We will get there and I think we are almost there  

While at Mekong

Mirna: Where the hell are we? None of these islands are on this map!

Brennan: Can I have a look at that map?

Mirna: of Course, we can’t get any more lost

Brennan turns the map up the other way

Brennan: Amber we’ve been going the wrong way! Look over there Brennan points to a brown flag

Alex: Great we just wasted about 2 hours! It going to take at least 4 hours to get to amp now!

Mirna Mekong Tribe: I can’t believe we found the wrong camp!! And just as we were leaving I saw a brown boat coming around a corner!

Alex: Amber is supposed to be a survivor expert but she can’t even read a map properly! If she had to do that the last two times she would have been voted off real quick.

Amber: I don’t think I made many friends with the map incident. But I will somehow get them voted out.  

TONLE SAP

Mekong Tribe – Night 1

[color=Green]Alex: There’s our flag F*** It’s going to be to dark soon to do anything

Jon: We just need to get some firewood and try and start a fire

Mirna: Yeah, that would be good, Mirna’s eyes are stabbing daggers at Amber

Alex and Brennan go and get firewood.

Alex: Amber so has to go first, she’s hopeless I bet the only way she was able to get so far was to attach herself to other people

Brennan: Hold on Alex, she’s not dumb! She’s won Survivor and has also come 6th in Survivor, and she also won TAR7.

Alex: Yeah good point but she’s still to dangerous she’d get under your skin and betray you, your then left stranded like Kathy and Lex, then your gone!

Brennan: Yeah alright you’ve convinced me have we got enough wood?

Alex: Yeah this should do it.  

TONLE SAP – Night 1

Chris: Colin, Rob (F.) I need help to get this fire started (Colin and Rob climb out of their half finished shelter) Rob hold onto the log while I generate the friction, Colin you get ready to take over, I’ll then grab the log and Rob you get ready to take over Rob (M.) we need your help with getting this fire started.

Chris starts rubbing the log

Then Colin

Then Rob (F)

Then Rob (M)
It’s sparking!

Kris: Here’s some dried grass

The fire starts getting stronger and stronger until it grabs hold of a log and it catches fire

Chris/Colin: Yeah We have Fire!!

Hayden/Kristy: We have fire??!! OMG!!

Ian: Even though we are getting lots of good luck at the moment it doesn’t really mean anything we just have an advantage

Charla: It’s a pretty huge advantage [I bet Mirna’s really pissed now!]

During the night it starts raining

MEKONG Day 2

Mirna: What a horrible night! d**n that stupid b****! If we lose the immunity challenge she’s sooo going!

Lena and Teri comeback with tree mail

Lena: We’ve got tree mail. [Everybody crowds around]

Water, Fire and Earth are three of the primary elements of the world without them there is no life, if you fail to control them one will go home ( I know that’s c*** but I hat English and can’t do riddles!)

Christie: Strange sounding challenge!

PROBST: Come on in guys. How are you guys doing?

Alex: Terrible Jeff, first we spend about 6 hours looking for our camp because Amber had the map upside down (Amber: I can’t believe he’s bringing that up!). Then we couldn’t get a fire going so we weren’t able to build a shelter, then it started it rain.  

Rob M: Well Jeff we knew about their situation because we saw them when we got to camp. We got a shelter that unfortunately leaked all night but we have FIRE!! Just when we thought it wasn’t going to catch it started sparking and we got fire!

PROBST: Well it looks like you’ve done well. Now to toady’s challenge , but first this is what your playing for { uncovers a really ugly stunted idol} the immunity idol. This challenge involves to teams members to stand on these platforms to keep the water bucket form dumping water on the brazier. Any slight change in pressure will make the buckets drop their load. The other 6 teams to make a fire large enough to burn through the fuse line wins immunity. A warning though if your water bucket dumps the water the other tribe will win immunity.

Mekong who will your two water people be? (Alex and Jon are doing it) Tonle Sap who are yours? (Hayden and Kristy are doing it). Right Survivors ready go.

Both teams run to collect the firewood

Both teams have the firewood

Chris and Aaron light the fires

They start heaping more wood into the fire until Teri trips over a dropped log and unfortunately she was carrying a log the log hit the brazier, the brazier flipped over one of the logs hit Jon, causing a reflex he moved his leg and the water came crashing out of the bucket

PROBST: TONLE SAP wins immunity (to Mekong) bad luck guys see at tribal council tomorrow night.

Tonle Sap Day 2

Colin: That was great if we ever talk to Teri we have to thank her!

Ian: I hope she’s alright though, that was nasty

Mekong Day 3

Amber: It was very unfortunate that we lost the immunity challenge yesterday. But now at least I have a chance to get rid of my enemy Alex.

Teri: Amber all you need to do get me to vote for Alex is to get rid of Mirna next her constant whining is driving me nuts!

Amber: You got it Teri, Ok so we have, Teri, me and Lena so far, Lena you can talk to Christie and I will talk to Mirna

Lena: Christie, Amber, me, Teri and Mirna are voting for Alex we just need your vote to get rid of him.

Christie: OK, Alex annoys me anyway!

Amber: Mirna, me, Lena, Teri and Christie need your vote to get rid of Alex, we could have an all girls alliance to the final 5

Mirna: Sounds good to me, if we don’t get rid of Alex now he’ll be a huge threat later on

Alex: Mirna, I need your vote to get rid of Amber, I’m planning that we have a final 5 alliance, with you, me, Brennan, Jon and Aaron. Oh yeah and you could be final 2 if you do what Jenna M. did

Mirna: Oh yeah, Ok Alex I’ll vote for Amber

Mirna: They both think they know what their doing, but Amber goes now and Alex next time seeing as he will have 4 votes against him he’ll be eliminated.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

PROBST: Dip your torches into the fire, as know fire is your life in this game without your out.

How are you guys doing?

Aaron: Still really bad, we have a shelter that’s really unstable and leaks badly, we also still do not have a fire.

PROBST: Well at least you will have fire tonight. Has anybody assumed the as leader?

Jon: I think Alex is pretty much the leader at this point Jeff

PROBST: OK we’ll get down to the votes, Alex your up first

Alex: Amber, you have been a problem since day 1, not to mention that you will become a major threat later in the game.

Aaron: After your moronic display over the last 3 days I still have no idea how you managed to win survivor and the race

Amber: One thing Alex, I hate people bossing me around, and you would become a major threat.

Lena: I still can’t believe your STILL going on about that map incident! Get over it already Alex!

PROBST: I’ll go get the votes, The person who is eliminated will have to leave the Tribal Council area immediately

First vote : Amber
Alex
Alex
Alex (Alex is getting a bit worried now)
Amber
Amber
Amber (Amber is now really worried)
Alex

PROBST: The first person voted out of Survivor: Cambodia is…  

Amber

PROBST: Amber I need you to bring me your torch, The tribe has spoken. Well guys you’ve just had your first tribal council you can head back to camp now with fire

AMBER: I seriously didn’t think I’d be the first to go, I didn’t expect to get to far but not first! I should have talked to Aaron! Ah well its just a game

My Favourite TAR Teams

S16: Cirie,Yau-Man! TAR12: Ron/Christina!
Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

Re: Survivor: Cambodia(TAR All-Stars)
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:12pm »

Mekong – Night 3

When Mekong had gotten back to camp it had started to rain.
Lena(in raincoat): We just got back to camp from voting out Amber., and we found that are torches are now to weak to start a fire!
Aaron: Jon this is so not what I expected this to be like (shivering) Where’s all the luck you had in the race?

Jon: I don’t know I think Kris was the one bringing the luck, she always seems to have a glowing aura around her.

Aaron: Yeah well we need this ‘aura’ over here
Jon: I know, any one of us could be going if we lose, our alliance with Alex and Brennan is most likely temporary.
Aaron: Yeah well we’ll just have to look out for everybody else

Alex: Brennan, I think we will have to do something about Mirna
Brennan: Yeah, I think we do, she’ll back-stab us at the first chance she gets

MEKONG  TONLE SAP

ALEX   CHRIS
JON   KRIS
AARON  HAYDEN
BRENNAN  ROB F
CHRISTIE  COLIN
MIRNA  CHARLA
TERI   IAN
AMEBER  ROB M
LENA   KRISTY

Tonle Sap – Day 4

Hayden: Kris I think your ‘aura’ has worn off!
Kris: Really??
Hayden: A part of the shelter fell in and since it rained last night it drenched Colin who was sleeping right underneath it.
Kris(laughing):My ‘aura’ is not broken!! Because if it was it wouldn’t have happened!

Both fall over laughing

Rob F: Chris we need to talk about what’s going to happen with we lose immunity
Chris: Yeah, alright, what about Colin and Charla??
Rob F: That might be an idea. I gotta go talk to Colin

Chris: I’m definitely not going to be sucked in by that Rob may well want to do that now but in the future I don’t think he’s going to keep his word, he’s no more of  threat then either Colin or Rob M

Mekong – Day 4

Brennan: We’ve got tree mail here it’s quite a large box
Christie: well lets open it then
They open the box
Jon: we’re doing archery??
(The box contain a old style longbow, 10 arrows and a target)
Mirna: Well at least we know what the challenge is

Alex: Mirna drives me crazy! She thinks she knows everything! Telling everybody that they have to use the bow this way

Host: Come on in guys. I bet your all wondering what the reward is, it’s a snorkel, mask and fishing spear and the challenge is that you have to swim out to the buoy where a rowboat is trapped underneath boulders, you have to take the boat to the dock and bail all the water out, when it is seaworthy you then row the boat to the shore and carry it across the finish line, the first to do this wins reward, Tonle Sap who are you sitting out??

Rob F: Charla

Survivors ready
GO

Tonle Sap in the lead  

Tonle Sap reach the boat first

Mekong reach the boat

Tonle Sap has freed their boat

Mekong has freed their boat

Tonle Sap still in the lead

Mekong catching up

Tonle Sap at the dock

Chris: 3 of us bail the water from the front end and 6 from the back end

Mekong reach the dock

Alex: Bail water from the middle only, we can do this before them

Mekong’s boat is not floating on the water and their off

Kris: We can still catch up.

Tonle Sap are a little behind now

Alex: Pull,Pull,Pull

Mekong are at the beach

Teri: Ah (trips over a twig)

Tonle Sap reach the beach

Kris: Come on guys

Alex: Teri can you get up

Teri: Yeah I’m fine Alex

Mekong wins reward

(if you thought that wasn’t very good rewrite how you think it should go)

Tonle Sap – Day 4

Kris: I seriously can’t believe we lost that!

Hayden: Calm down Kris, it’s just a pole, I hate losing too

Kris: If Kristy had been so damn slow! We would have won!

Hayden: Wow, I didn’t know that Kris was even capable of even a single nasty thought! It’s gotta be bad if Kris gets pissed off!

Chris: This is a perfect opportunity to try and get Kris on my side

Chris: Hey Kris, do you want to go and get some water?

KrisSadThis could be interesting) Yeah sure Chris

Chris: I was thinking about who to talk to then that challenge happened, me, Colin and Rob M, we were planning to get rid of Rob F.
(Kris: (That was quick!!) and we’d like you to come with us and get rid of him, and we promise to get rid of Kristy next time.

Kris: (That is a really good idea HA!) Yeah OK, I’ bring Hayden along so we have 5-4.

Chris: OK cool.

Kris: I really need to re-evaluate who’s a threat! Now Rob might be a physical threat but I think Chris is quite a threat now!

Kris: Hayden, do you want to go ‘relax’?  
Hayden: Yeah ok

Hayden: What’s up
Kris: Chris, He wants an alliance, to remove Frisbee
Hayden: Oh
Kris: And then Kristie, my bait and we should tell her because I have a plan!

Mekong – Day 4

Brennan: Good job Mirna
Mirna: Thanks Brennan, I think I’m defintly not going anywhere after that!! If I don’t stuff up in the immunity challenge, I can either try to get rid of Ale or get rid of who ever they want gone and I ant be surprised if it’s Jon either.

Aaron: How’s your leg now Jon
Jon: Still bruised and sore but its better now, Aaron (said with pain in his voice)

Brennan: Alex, if Jon’s injury makes us lose we have to remove him, he’d be a weakness in our tribe

Alex: Yeah I’m with you

Teri: I feel so guilty about dropping that damn log, that hit Jon. But I suppose everybody blamed Amber though.

Lena: You know Christie I just feel so good at the moment we won the reward challenge and look at all the hot bodies around! Ohhhhhh

Christie(laughing) Yeah Lena, the ‘view’ is perfect too bad their all taken ‘damn’

Lena: Yeah, I though you didn’t like Alex!

Christie: No I don’t but he is nice to look at though.

Lena: Well at least we have to keep them for more that just ‘that’ reason, we have to keep them until physical strength doesn’t mean all that much, I think ‘Mirna’ should go next because she will betray us ‘again’, we can’t trust her anymore.

Christie: Yeah I know

Lena: Mirna I’ve got the perfect person to get rid of next
Mirna: Yeah?
Lena: We should get rid of Christie
Mirna: Why?
Lena: She wants to get rid of you
Mirna: Oh really?? I’ll show her! I’ll go talk to Teri and Alex

Day 5 – Tonle Sap

Kristy: Charla ya want to come get water with me?
Charla: Ok

Kristy: We need to talk about who’s going if we lose immunity
Charla: (You are) We could get rid of Rob F or Chris
Kristy: Why Chris?
Charla: Because I’ve been talking to Kris and she said that Chris had made up this elaborate scheme to get rid of Rob, but I say we should get rid of him, and get rid of Chris second, Mariano is no threat, we already know about is collection of ‘daggers’ Come with me, Chris, Kris and Hayden and we will have the required 5 votes to remove Frisbee

Kristy: Ok I’ll do that
Charla: (gullible so gullible)

Host: Come on in guys

Host: Before we get to today’s immunity challenge I’ll get that idol back from you Tonle Sap, and who are you sitting out??

Ian: I am

Host: What you’ll be doing today is eating a Cambodian (I know its from Marqueasas) delicacy fish marinated in sea water for 3 days in the sun.

Survivors:Urgghhh

KrisSadTo Hayden) ‘Feral, that is just disgusting’
Hayden: yeah, eww

Host: you will each eat a piece of this fishing using only your mouth if you can’t eat it or you throw it back up, you will be disqualified.

Host: Whos going first?

Alex/Chris: Me

Survivors ready
GO

Chris/Alex both finish the fish

Brennan: Sit down Alex

Kris finishes the fish
Lena gags
Lena vomits
Host: Mekong 1, Tonle Sap 2

Brennan/Rob F

Rob/Brennan finish the fish, but Rob throws it up

Host: Mekong 2, Tonle Sap 2

Christie/Charla finish the fish

Mirna/Ian finish the fish, Mirna chucks up

Host: Tonle Sap in the lead Mekong 3, Tonle Sap 4

Jon/Colin both finish the fish

Aaron/Hayden(oh god this is so gross) Hayden gags and pukes

Host: Mekong 5, Tonle Sap 5

Teri/Kristie both finish the fish (Kristie: Oh god I did it, I actually did it!)

Host: We have a tie
     Mekong chose a person from Tonle Sap
     Alex: Hayden (Hayden: damn it)
     Tonle Sap?
     Chris: (with a big cheesy smile) Alex
     Alex (good damn it!)
     Kris(whispers to Hayden) come on girl you can do it!)

Host: This is timed the first person to get down and keep it down wins immunity

Survivors ready
GO

Alex finishes but struggles to keep it down
Hayden finishes
Alex throws up

Mirna (damn it!)

Tonle Sap win immunity again, your safe from the vote tomorrow, Mekong see you at tribal, head back to camp

Hayden: We won again! I can’t believe it! I did it!!
Chris/Kris: Good job

Kris: Hayden, how do you feel about throwing it up when Aaron kept it down??
Hayden: Aaron can do it, he can keep it down!

Kris: I still wonder why Chris said Alex??
Hayden: Well I think because Chris was like standing right next to him and he could tell that he wouldn’t be able to take it again, really I think its Brennan’s fault, he just made it obvious and plus Chris has like know him for over 20 years.

Kris: Oh yeah

Kris: Good job Kristy
Kristy: Thanks Kris

Mekong – Day 6

Alex – Losing immunity again really hurt considering it was my fault it happened

Aaron: We are getting rid of Christie right??

Jon: Yeah well it still feels like I’m in danger of being voted out!
Brennan: Don’t let it worry you Jon your not going home.

Mirna: It’s like oh s***! I can’t decide! It’s either Alex or Jon I can get rid of Alex easily  

Mirna: Girls lets send Jon home its been 4 days already and his leg isn’t that much better

Christie: Yeah, I vote Jon
Lena: Me too(I want Alex gone he’s too much of a threat!)
Mirna: Teri? Are you voting for Jon?
Teri: Yeah (I would be voting for her if it wasn’t for the injury I caused Jon, damn Amber)
Mirna: We’re all agreed then then

Alex: We’re voting for Christie right?
Brennan/Jon/Aaron: yeah

Tribal Council

Host: come on in guys
     How are you guys doing?
Teri: Much better Jeff
Host: Has there been any issues with your injury Jon?
Jon: No not really(Christie: I cannot believe it!! Jon can actually lie!) It’s only been a small problem, but its not really hindering me (Mirna: Yep I’m making the right the choice)
Host: Ok, Vote time Lena your upfirst

Lena: Jon, I’m so sorry but your injured and I don’t think your going to get any better here.

Teri: I’m sorry that I have to do this Jon but, I’d like to see you get better

Aaron: Christie you have to go, we can’t trust back-stabbers, and also even though he’s injured Jon does more work than you

Brennan: You have to go Christie, even though Jon’s injured he’s still more valuable than you traitor

Host: I’ll go read the votes

Host: Person voted out of the tribe, will have to leave the tribal council area immediately

First Vote:  Jon
  Jon
  Christie
  Christie
  Christie (Christie: Oh crap!)
   Jon
  Christie

PROBST: The first person voted out of Survivor: Cambodia is…  

Christie

Host: You guys can head back to camp

Christie:  Damn it, wish I had betrayed them like that but at least at the next TC Jon will be leaving
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:14pm by Acalithos » IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:14pm »

Episode 3 to be added 24/6/06
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:15pm »

Episode 4
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:15pm »

Episode 5
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:15pm »

Episode 6
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:16pm »

Episode 7
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:16pm »

Episode 8
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:16pm »

Episode 9
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:16pm »

Episode 10
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:17pm »

Episode 11
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:17pm »

Episode 12
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:17pm »

Episode 13
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:17pm »

Episode 14
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 6:18pm »

Above posts are all placeholders for when the episode is added
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.