Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 10:51am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1  (Read 1076 times)
jvjkj
ForumsNet Member

^Thanks Jake!^

View Profile

Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1 - WEEK 1 : Nominations
« Reply #15 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 1:57pm »

Frank & Margarita: Would everyone please report to the living room for the nomination ceremony?

Okay, this was actually a really easy decision for us...we know who, if we couldn't, we would like to win this game...and who we wouldn't. With that said,

*pulls key*

DAVE & MARGARETTA, you are safe.(They really admired them.)

ROB & BRENNAN, you are safe.(Althoguh they started to be more competitive towards the end, were for the most parts friendly and helpful with each other.)

NANCY & EMILY, you are safe.

PAUL & AMIE, you are safe.

LENNY & KARYN, you are safe.

KEVIN & DREW, you are safe.

PAT & BRENDA, you are safe.

MATT & ANA, you are safe.

Bill & Joe, you were nominated because you really were just such backstabbers that would have done anything to win.We couldn't trust you in our season, and we won't do it here either.

Kim & Leslie, we were friends with Paul & Amie and you two were just so mean and b**chy towards them.Sorry.

With that said, the nomination ceremony is adjourned.
IP Logged

Survivor: All faves except Yau and Ami, Mary!
t
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1 - WEEK 1 : Nominations
« Reply #16 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 2:06pm »

OK then, the separated parents have spoken. The Guidos and the teachers are in danger of being evicted, unless they can be saved. Tomorrow (Tuesday) the Veto competition will take place and Joe and Bill or Kim and Leslie could be saved from it. Do take part tomorrow.
IP Logged
t
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1 - WEEK 1 : Veto TOMORR
« Reply #17 on: Jul 18th, 2006, 2:24pm »

It is time for the Veto competition. For this one Frank and Margarita, Joe and Bill and Kim and Leslie get to pick a team each to also take part in the competition. Joe and Bill choose Nancy and Emily since both teams get on well, despite the Guidos pushing Nancy in Tunis airport. Since Kim and Leslie didn't have any kind of alliances, they pick Pat and Brenda, who they generally trust more than anyone else to pick from. Frank and Margarita choose Rob and Brennan, thinking that they would be more likely to win the competition to help them, seeing that in the Race their friends Paul and Amie quarrelled a few times and ruined their own hope.

So, the 6 teams will now try to win the Veto competition, but it is up to YOU to help them.

Every Veto competition consists of a TAR trivia question about the places and countries visited.

This is the question: What was the fourth ever South American country to ever be visited on the Amazing Race?

To take part, you must find the answer anywhere you want and PM me with it, along with the team you WANT to win the Veto. Choose from:
Frank and Margarita
Joe and Bill
Kim and Leslie
Rob and Brennan
Nancy and Emily
Pat and Brenda

The first person (anyone can take part) to PM me with the right answer will have their chosen team winning the Veto. Remember, these 6 teams rely on YOU.
IP Logged
t
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: TAR Big Brother Style 1 - WEEK 1 : Veto TOMORR
« Reply #18 on: Jul 21st, 2006, 4:05am »

I'm afraid that after no real interest since we started this game, I am ending this game completely. I must say a big sorry to jvjkj, who was the only one to be involved in this game. Now I can pay full attention to the Amazing Race Popularity Contest.
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.