Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 2:23am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The Amazing Race Trivia - WINNER REVEALED! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   The Amazing Race Trivia - WINNER REVEALED!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 54 55 56  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Amazing Race Trivia - WINNER REVEALED!  (Read 18685 times)
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

Re: The Amazing Race Trivia - WINNER REVEALED!
« Reply #825 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 3:23pm »

Alexander:

49. Who do you think is the worst winner to win the final leg of The Amazing Race? Why? Support your answer. This question is worth 2 Points and you will be graded by how well you back up your answer. You will not be graded by who you choose unless it’s someone who dominated the season and deserved it!  

The Linz Siblings, because they never played fairly and their constant bugging the Weavers was annoying, they were very un respectful to Linda Weaver calling her a psycho, saying she needed her crazy pills and calling her the witch and calling her three kids the three little monkeys, I mean it’s a competition and you HAVE TO be respectful towards other competitors even if you just hate them, plus they weren’t that good team always being outlasted by the Bransens and Godlewskis

50. What do you think would be an interesting twist to add to the show? Describe it in as much detail as you can. This question is worth 1 point.

I think a really cool twist will be making one previously eliminated racer return for one leg, then make them compete for that leg if they manage not to get into last place they keep on the race if not they go bye bye again!!!

Julia:

49. Who do you think is the worst winner to win the final leg of The Amazing Race? Why? Support your answer. This question is worth 2 Points and you will be graded by how well you back up your answer. You will not be graded by who you choose unless it’s someone who dominated the season and deserved it!  

I didn’t see season 2-4 so I cannot comment on those. I find your “unless you choose someone who dominate the season” rather ridiculous. The team that won the race may have done well throughout the race, but if you are comparing them to another team who didn’t win they may not be the “most deserving”…

Personally while I like them I’m going to have to say Freddy and Kendra (of the seasons I saw). They were all over the board with finishes, lacking consistency in placing, while Kris and Jon came in no less than 4th, having all but 2 legs in the top three. I think Freddy and Kendra got incredibly lucky on the last leg; in Hawaii Kris and Jon thought they had the earliest flight as that is what the agent told them. And their getting stuck behind the train really gave Freddy and Kendra the win. It was the luck in the last leg that gave them the win, not necessarily their ability. They only had one first place finish, which they narrowly won against Jon and Victoria, while Kris and Jon had 4 1st place finishes, as did Hayden and Aaron who were eliminated 4th.  

50. What do you think would be an interesting twist to add to the show? Describe it in as much detail as you can. This question is worth 1 point.
I think it would be interesting to have the first team to the clue box (once in a while not every leg) gets to decide who does the roadblock for every team or what detour each team does. This would really cause a lot of drama because it would force the first place team to figure out what would work best to their advantage. Their decision could help them or could put them further behind if they place the wrong teams or team member to do the task.

Genius:

49. Who do you think is the worst winner to win the final leg of The Amazing Race? Why?  
Freddy and Kendra. Kendra had made racist comments, while Freddy threatened to break someone in half! The two of them were not helpful towards other teams (besides Hayden and Aaron). They were not always cool, calm and collected like Kris and Jon.  

The Retreat. It works like the yield, but the victim will have to go back to the previous route marker (before the retreat), then make their way back to the Retreat place.

Like this. Teams travel from A to B. A Retreat is located near B. The victims will have to return to A, then go back to the retreat, before advancing to B.
IP Logged
redwings8831
ForumsNet Member
USA 

MICHIGAN 81, DUKE 73!!!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #826 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 3:27pm »

for #50 - they are all really good - i like julia with the first place team being able to choose everything that the rest of the teams would have to do
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #827 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 3:43pm »

Yeah, I liked that one.
IP Logged
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Charla and Mirna shall win Allstars!

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #828 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 5:09pm »

Congrats Julia!!!! The best won!!!
Well tried Genius!
lol I love the prize
I loved both your twist, specially Julias it could be really dramatic
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2006, 5:11pm by Alexander » IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Pages: all 1 ... 54 55 56  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.