Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 10:29am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « NAR2 - Leg 3 Qs Up »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   NAR2 - Leg 3 Qs Up
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Poll
Question: Which team do you think will win NAR2? (new questions up whenever, will not affect game)

AJ and Brent, college roommates
Allen and Rose, married
Caryn and Melody, best friends
Chris and Molly, brother/sister
Grace and Lisa, sisters-in-law
James and Justine, friends/talent scouts
Janie and Rebecca, cousins/daycare workers
Kari and Tina, boxers
Ned and Matthew, high school football coaches
Nikos and Sofia, grandparents
Sarah and Martin, dating long distance
Tim and Gary, neighbors
Zeke and Tamara, dating

« Last Modified by: MK on: Apr 23rd, 2007, 7:13am »

Author  Topic: NAR2 - Leg 3 Qs Up  (Read 2161 times)
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: NAR2 - Leg 1 Qs up, answer if you have signed
« Reply #45 on: Apr 16th, 2007, 6:23am »

^^ I don't know. This is such a random game and i'll be happy if i can last the first leg. *rolleyes*
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #46 on: Apr 16th, 2007, 7:05am »

verysmiley is running out of time to submit answers. The first leg will be up Apr. 17th.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
RealityFan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Go Kirby!

cpo0408   CPO0408
View Profile

« Reply #47 on: Apr 16th, 2007, 3:43pm »

May i change my answers?
IP Logged
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: Apr 16th, 2007, 5:52pm »

Yes, if you want.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #49 on: Apr 18th, 2007, 7:11am »

Phil: I’m standing here at Pritzker Pavilion, located in Chicago’s Millennium Park. From this location fifteen teams will embark on a race around the world for one million dollars. The teams are being flown in by helicopter right now. The teams are…

Allen (42) and Rose (41), married

Rose: We are really just your normal married couple. We go back and forth with each other, but at the end of the day, we do love each other. There’s nothing really… unusual about us.
Allen: We both want to win and we could really use that money. We’re going to try as hard as we can.
Rose: We are strong Black Americans, we’ve got our heart set on winning and I’d like to see the other teams try and stop us

Grace (30) and Lisa (30), sisters-in-law

Grace: We’ve always been friends, but I was at first surprised when Lisa said that she wanted to date my brother. It was awkward at first, but it all worked out.
Lisa: Grace and I are still friends, except I feel kinda bad for Jeremy because he has to watch his sister and wife out here making fools of themselves on this race.
*both laugh*

Boris (59) and Jonathan (22), grandfather and grandson

Boris: I’m proud of my family, they really have all done a great service to their country.
Jonathan: It’s a family tradition of ours to join the Army when you can. My parents and grandparents were all in the armed forces, so I’m proud to continue that.
Boris: We are a disciplined team. I have no worries about what Jon’s going to be doing, I know he’ll be focused. We’re going to work hard and put our heart and soul into every task.

The next helicopter contains…

Zeke (27) and Tamara (28), dating

Zeke: I first met Tamara when she was working at the strip mall. She asked if she could take my order and I gave it to her.
Tamara: *laughs*
Zeke: We’re a bi-racial couple which is still, even now, looked down on to an extent. But, really, I don’t care. Tamara’s my dream girl and I just feel privileged to be able to run this race with her.

Sarah (30) and Martin (35), dating long distance

Sarah: Martin and I are a tough couple, but we’ve never been together for long.
Martin: This is our test to see how well this will work out.
Sarah: I’m hoping for the best, since I do like Martin, but I still think he needs to learn to listen to me.

James (34) and Justine (33), friends and talent scouts

James: Our business… basically, we’re paid to find people with potential to make it big.
Justine: Sometimes, you’ve got to be right up front with people and the truth hurts. We’re not going to be afraid if we have to call someone out, maybe stir the pot a bit.
James: If it gets us ahead, more power to us.

The third helicopter contains…

AJ (21) and Brent (22), college roommates

AJ: We’re two hot, young, soon-to-be-rich guys… what’s not to love? *smiles*
Brent: AJ is more of the crazy guy, I’m more grounded.
AJ: You’re more boring.
Brent: I mean, I can stand AJ because I live with him, but really… I think he might get in trouble with the other racers. It’s all about the team and the money at the end.
AJ: And the females we meet along the way. *winks*

Nikos (65) and Sofia (60), grandparents

Nikos: Ever since my family let Greece, I’ve never left the country. And now at 65, I think it’s time me and Sofia had our big adventure.
Sofia: It’ll be a grand time. *smiles*
Nikos: We hope we can make our grandkids proud of us.
Sofia: But most importantly, we have each other.

Morgan (23) and Eileen (44), niece and aunt

Morgan: I’d have to say, Aunt Eileen is the coolest aunt… ever. When I was little, she’d plan our slumber parties, she’s like a big sorority girl. All my girlfriends love her.
Eileen: We’re going to give those other teams something to talk about! They’d better watch out when we get out on that course.
Morgan: Especially if there’s a shopping challenge. We’ll win.

The fourth helicopter contains…

Janie (31) and Rebecca (31), cousins and daycare workers

Janie: We both love kids. How can’t you love kids?
Rebecca: But sometimes, you kinda want to do something for yourself. So, we thought we’d get away from changing diapers and see what it’s like to travel around the world.
Janie: We don’t know what we’re getting into, but if you can handle a room of screaming kids, you can handle anything.

Ned (45) and Matthew (40), high school football coaches

Ned: For us, this is all about… WINNING. When we coach, we tell our team, you want to have fun, you go out there and win.
Matthew: We know that if you put your best effort into it, nothing can stop you. We’re going to get out there and nothing’s going to keep us from that prize.
Ned: We don’t have time to mess with losers. All that matters is that finish line.

Kari (25) and Tina (25), boxers

Kari: My dad is an NYPD cop so he wanted me to be able to protect myself. I decided to give boxing a try and I got my friend Tina – who was overweight at the time, can you believe it? – and we struggled at first but we pressed on and now we’re both winning matches.
Tina: It’s a hard sport, but it gave me a new lease on life. I love it.
Kari: One thing we learned is never give up, ever. No matter how bad it looks, there’s always a light.

The last helicopter contains…

Tim (29) and Gary (40), friends/neighbors

Gary: We’ve lived next door for the longest time and we never really knew each other so my wife invited Tim and his wife over and we just really clicked.
Tim: I think we’re a great pair. Where Gary is weak, I cover for him.
Gary: Really, we’re just two dads out there to conquer the world. Who wouldn’t want to do this?

Chris (27) and Molly (25), brother/sister

Chris: There is a strong sibling rivalry between us, but really… we do everything together. Everything. We give each other makeovers…
Molly: …touch football…
Chris: We buy each other’s clothes.
Molly: We both work at the auto shop together. It’s great. We’re best friends that constantly try to outdo each other.
Chris: I’m not ashamed of my sister at all. I just really hope we can put the energy we use in beating each other into beating other teams.

Caryn (27) and Melody (27), best friends

Melody: I used to sing at a church choir in a small-town Baptist church. You can just imagine the shock and horror that broke out when I admitted to being a lesbian.
Caryn: I mean, it’s hard for me too as a member of the church, but I mean… they way they treat her is just cruel. They were perfectly nice to her before, but now… literally, they’ll come up to her on the street and gangs of them will condemn her to her face.
Melody: I’m so glad I have Caryn and her boyfriend because they are the only two people from that church who are standing by me. Not even my parents. Everyone just… gone. It’s sad and kinda infuriating at the same time. I mean, what kind of church is this?
Caryn: We’re just here to try to settle things. I want her to know that even if I don’t support her 100%, you know what, I’ll still be her friend and she can still come and talk to me. She’s still the same Melody I knew in grade school and I love her for that.

Which team will come up with the right combination of brains, brawn, and ability to walk away with the one million dollar prize? Which team will rise to the challenge, and which teams will fall by the wayside? These are the questions waiting to be answered as we begin the New Amazing Race 2.

The first leg will up maybe tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2007, 7:11am by MK » IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
RealityFan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Go Kirby!

cpo0408   CPO0408
View Profile

« Reply #50 on: Apr 18th, 2007, 5:09pm »

Great descriptions!
IP Logged
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #51 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:10am »

THE RACE BEGINS

Phil dropped his hand to begin another exciting season of the Amazing Race. Teams raced to get their bags. College roommates AJ and Brent were the first to reach their bags and discovered they’d be traveling to Zurich, Switzerland. Teams raced to the airport. Cousins Janie and Rebecca encountered problems early when they couldn’t find the keys to their car. They kept cool heads though. “We’re the smartest team ever!” Rebecca joked as they searched for the keys.

On the road, brother/sister team Chris and Molly took the lead. They arrived first at the airport and found tickets for the best flight which would arrive at 11 AM the next day. Teams slowly came in. Dating long distance couple Sarah and Martin, boxers Kari and Tina, married couple Allen and Rose, and sisters-in-law Grace and Lisa all got tickets for the first flight. As the plane filled up, it came down to friends and talent scouts James and Justine and AJ and Brent to get the last pair of tickets. Ultimately, James and Justine nabbed the tickets, putting AJ and Brent on the second flight which arrived thirty minutes later.

LOOK OUT SWITZERLAND, HERE WE COME

Teams soon got tickets. Grandparents Nikos and Sofia, friends/neighbors Tim and Gary, and high school football coaches Ned and Matthew were the only other teams on AJ and Brent’s flight. This put the other five teams on the last flight which would arrive an hour after the last one. “It’s only the first flight,” said Boris from grandfather/grandson team Boris and Jonathan, trying to encourage the others. “We can catch up.”

When the first flight arrived, Kari and Tina found they had to find the Uetliberg look out tower to find their next clue. They navigated the streets well to be the first team to get the clue. They were then instructed to drive to Berne and were presented with a detour: Cheese or Cubs.

PRETEND IT’S WINNIE THE POOH!

In Cheese, teams had to find a local cheese shop and make two cheese blocks. In Cubs, teams had to find the Bärengraben bear pit. They would search the area for the clue. Allen and Rose were the only team from the first flight to choose Cheese. James and Justine faced a tough decision. “Justine was almost attacked by a bear when she was nine,” James said. “But we decided together that the Cubs would be much faster, so we did it.” Chris and Molly quickly found the clue in the pit. However, Justine started freezing up once in the pit, leaving James to search alone. “Pretend it’s Winnie the Pooh,” Kari shouted to her.

Allen and Rose excelled at the Cheese detour, finishing quickly. Meanwhile, James found the clue all by himself, while Kari and Tina and Sarah and Martin struggled. However, the two teams didn’t take too long to finish and were soon both on their way. Grace and Lisa however had no luck at all. “We don’t know where to search, or even what we’re looking for,” Grace said. They continued searching but had little luck.

ZYTGLOGGE? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BAD INFECTION

When Chris and Molly opened the clue they found a Roadblock. “Who finds time a puzzle?” Chris read. He shrugged. “I do.” They soon found that they’d have to drive to the Zytglogge clock tower. Inside, they’d find a clock puzzle which they’d have to assemble. Once done, they’d have to move the hands to the current time. What they didn’t know was that there were extra pieces.

Arriving at the Roadblock, Molly had to wait outside alone as Chris faced the puzzle. Soon Rose joined, followed by Sarah, Kari, and Justine. “Where’s Grace and Lisa?” Tina asked the others waiting outside. “They’re still in the pit,” Martin said. “Let ‘em stay there.”

PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

When the second flight landed, it soon became apparent to Nikos and Sofia they were in trouble. “We have to compete with six of the boys,” Sofia remarked. “We’re up to it, but it’s definitely going to be hard.” However, Nikos surprised everyone with his superior navigation skills and arrived at the tower first. They picked the Cheese detour and headed off to the capital of Berne.

The other three teams each chose the Cubs detour and were shocked to find Grace and Lisa still there. Nikos and Sofia relied on Sofia’s kitchen experience to make the cheese quickly and were soon out. The four teams in the pit continued to search. Matthew found the clue first and the two headed to the clock tower. Soon, Grace and Lisa finally found a clue. Tim and Gary were the last of the group to locate a clue.

DIE PUZZLE DIE!

As frustration over the puzzle set in, Sarah grabbed a clock hand and began stabbing her puzzle. “I HATE this stupid puzzle!” Sarah screamed. She sighed and sat in the corner, breathing hard. “Chris, are you getting anywhere?” Rose asked. “No,” Chris said. “Oh wait!” Rose said. She soon discovered that the clock pieces had a back side. With that knowledge, she finished the Roadblock. “What’s the deal?” Chris asked. “Flip the pieces, that’s all I’m going to say,” Rose commented. After hearing that, Sarah ran back to her puzzle and turned a piece upside down. She placed the clock hands and took her clue. “Finally!” she shouted as she ran out. Soon, Chris, Justine, and Kari finished in that order.

PITSTOPPIN’

Rose found they’d be going to the Pit Stop – which was in a different city. They’d be going to the Notre Dame de Valère in Sion, Switzerland. On the road, the lead five teams hurried to find their way. Allen and Rose got bad directions and headed the wrong way. Kari and Tina made the bad decision of following them. While Sarah and Martin stopped to get directions, Chris and Molly surged ahead. They arrived, shocked, on the mat first. There were hugs all around when they were told they won $20,000. A dejected Sarah and Martin arrived second. Martin shrugged nonchalantly. “Whatever,” Sarah sighed, rolling her eyes. “We could’ve been first this leg, I’m just really pissed off with just… everything right now,” Sarah said in her confessional.

James and Justine arrived third. The two lost teams soon realized their mistake. Kari and Tina beat Allen and Rose to the mat to arrive fourth and fifth.

SLOW AND STEADY

The last flight arrived, carrying best friends Caryn and Melody, Janie and Rebecca, Boris and Jonathan, Morgan and Eileen, and dating couple Zeke and Tamara. The five teams had bonded and decided to make sort of an alliance. “It’s called the Turtles,” Janie said. “Because slow and steady wins the race.”

“I don’t believe in race alliances,” Zeke said. He added, “When they no longer help me.” Soon, they all found the tower and headed to the detour. The all-female teams didn’t want to bother with the bears and headed straight for the cheese. Zeke and Tamara and Boris and Jonathan went to look for clues in the bear pit. Niece and aunt Morgan and Eileen had fun making cheese. “We’ve never done it before,” Eileen said, “but it was really quite enjoyable. Nice and messy.” Caryn and Melody were more focused during the task and finished the detour first. Morgan and Eileen finished next, leaving Janie and Rebecca behind. “It’s kinda sad, it’s like we’ve been last with everything so far,” Rebecca said. “I just hope we’re not out,” Janie said.

BRAINS OVER BRAWN

At the Roadblock, Sofia, Ned, Brent, Gary, and Grace all tackled the puzzle while their teammates waited. Sofia and Grace decided to help each other during the task, which upset Ned. “The race is about your own team,” he shouted at them. “You shouldn’t be helping each other!” Sofia, stalwart as ever, ignored him. Together, Sofia and Grace finished the Roadblock. A few minutes later, Gary figured out the catch and he and Tim raced to the Pit Stop as well. Eventually, Brent and then Ned finished.

On the road, Grace and Lisa’s car ran out of gas. They took the opportunity to ask for directions. However, Nikos and Sofia and Tim and Gary both managed to finish ahead of them. Grace and Lisa arrived eighth. AJ and Brent and Ned and Matthew checked in ninth and tenth.

BEAR OF A TASK

Back at the bear pit, Zeke and Tamara found their clue and instantly ran off. Boris was disappointed. “If that was me,” he said, “I’d have stayed and helped those two find a clue for themselves.” However, Jonathan found a clue soon after. Janie and Rebecca were the only team left on the Detour and they were just finishing up. Once they received their clue, Rebecca was chosen to the Roadblock. “We do puzzles all the time at the center,” Rebecca commented. “This should be easy.”

Melody and Eileen were working on the puzzle. Melody was using a methodical approach, while Eileen was putting pieces wherever she wanted. Melody finished quickly and she and Caryn got in the car and went to the Pit Stop. However, they faced a huge setback – their car’s tire blew out. Neither knew what to do and they were far from help. “The alliance,” Caryn said. “Maybe a fellow Turtle will come and help us. Until then, we’ll just wait.”

THE AMAZING COMEBACK

Jonathan and Zeke arrived a good twenty minutes before Rebecca, but they were soon all at the puzzle together. Eileen was figuring it out, but was still going slow. Rebecca however proved her worth. “She’s like a puzzle machine,” Zeke said as Rebecca quickly assembled puzzle and put the hands in the right place. She and Janie headed out. Eileen finished as well. After a while, Jonathan and Zeke also finished.

Janie and Rebecca took a route suggested by a local and it turned out to be very fast. They arrived eleventh. “I’m just shocked we beat anyone at all,” Janie said, laughing. The two hugged as they celebrated still being in the race.

A TURTLE IN NEED IS A TURTLE INDEED

Boris and Jonathan were the first team to spot Caryn and Melody. Jonathan jumped out to help. “I like Jonathan, he’s a nice guy,” Melody said. “But he’s just… almost robotic. It’s actually kind of scary.” Now on the road, the two teams aided each other in searching for directions. The two arrived at the mat, and Caryn and Melody allowed Boris and Jonathan to check in first for helping them. Boris and Jonathan were twelfth while Caryn and Melody were thirteenth.

FIRST TO BE LAST

Zeke and Tamara were unaware that the other teams had already checked in. They thought they still had a good lead. Morgan and Eileen started out early, but couldn’t locate Sion on the map. Along the way, Zeke and Tamara passed Morgan on the sidewalk. Morgan tried to stop them but Zeke and Tamara sped off. “Oh my gosh, they are stabbing us in the back!” Morgan shouted. She quickly tried to curry directions but were having difficulty understanding. Ultimately, Morgan and Eileen’s inability to locate the Pit Stop resulted them in arriving last. They were the first team eliminated from the race. “I hate it,” Morgan said, crying after being told they were eliminated. “But what can you do?” “It was still a fun time,” Eileen said, hugging Morgan. “We’ll never forget it.”
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #52 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:28am »

Leg Placings:
1 Chris and Molly
2 Sarah and Martin
3 James and Justine
4 Kari and Tina
5 Allen and Rose
6 Nikos and Sofia
7 Tim and Gary
8 Grace and Lisa
9 AJ and Brent
10 Ned and Matthew
11 Janie and Rebecca
12 Boris and Jonathan
13 Caryn and Melody
14 Zeke and Tamara
15 Morgan and Eileen

Team Points for Leg 1  
Chris & Molly 2900
Sarah & Martin 2700
James & Justine 2550
Allen & Rose 2550
Kari & Tina 2300
Nikos & Sofia 2000
Grace & Lisa 1650
Tim & Gary 1600
AJ & Brent 1400
Ned & Matthew 1350
Janie & Rebecca 750
Caryn & Melody 750
Boris & Jonathan 600
Morgan & Eileen 500
Zeke & Tamara 400

Team Point Scores
ImANewUser    
 Grace and Lisa 1650
 AJ and Brent 1400
 Tim and Gary 1600
sun7kid    
 James and Justine 2550
 Caryn and Melody 750
 Ned and Matthew 1350
beepboop    
 AJ and Brent  1400
 Boris and Jonathan 600
 Tim and Gary  1600
jvjkj    
 Zeke and Tamara 400
 Janie and Rebecca 750
 Ned and Matthew 1350
Elizabeth    
 Caryn and Melody 750
 Grace and Lisa  1650
 Nikos and Sofia 2000
username    
 Chris and Molly 2900
 Allen and Rose  2550
 Sarah and Martin 2700
Amarillo    
 Morgan and Eileen 500
 Sarah and Martin 2700
 Chris and Molly 2900
verysmiley    
 Kari and Tina  2300
 Allen and Rose  2550
 Nikos and Sofia 2000
Reality_fan    
 Janie and Rebecca 750
 Morgan and Eileen 500
 Boris and Jonathan 600
Popo    
 Kari and Tina  2300
 Zeke and Tamara 400
 James and Justine  2550
Pred. Round Questions!
1. Name one team on the first flight out of America.
Chris/Molly, Sarah/Martin, James/Justine, Kari/Tina, Grace/Lisa, Allen/Rose
2. What country will be visited this leg?
Switzerland
3. Will Allen and Rose bicker on this leg?
No
4. Will AJ and Brent do better than Nikos and Sofia?
No
5. Which female racer will have a breakdown during a detour task?
Justine
6. Will Sarah and Martin finish the Detour before or after Zeke and Tamara?
Before
7. Will rival alliances form between teams?
No
8. Which TEAM will earn the most points this leg?
Chris and Molly
9. Which PLAYER will earn the most points this leg?
username
10. Will there be a Yield or FF this leg?
No

Total Correct
6: Username
3: Amarillo
2: ImANewUser, sun7kid, Elizabeth, Reality_fan, Popo
1: beepboop
0: jvjkj
Did not answer: verysmiley, -500 points
Therefore, the leg totals are:

FIRST
username
8750 points

SECOND
Amarillo
6400 points

THIRD
verysmiley
6350 points

FOURTH
Popo
5450 points

FIFTH
sun7kid
4850 points, answered first

SIXTH
ImANewUser
4850 points, answered second

SEVENTH
Elizabeth
4600 points

EIGHTH
beepboop
3700 points

NINTH
jvjkj
2500 points

TENTH
Reality_Fan
2050 points

Reality_Fan, you are the last team to arrive. However... this is a non-elimination round and you are still in the race. As you know, if you do not arrive first next week, you will have a deduction in your prediction round points.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #53 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:35am »

Leg 2 Prediction Questions!

1. Will Tim and Gary be in the first, second or third group to leave the country?

2. Will the race stay in Europe this leg?

3. Will the Turtles take the last four positions next leg?

4. Will AJ and Brent finish in the top five this week?

5. Which all-female team will finish the highest this week?  

6. Will the Detour come before or after the Roadblock?

7. Will Ned and Matthew try to hinder the Turtle Alliance?

IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #54 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:39am »

1. Will Tim and Gary be in the first, second or third group to leave the country?  
 Second

Yes

No

No

Kari and Tina

After

Yes

James and Justine

username

No
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #55 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:50am »

Leaderboards on wiki page.
http://bronzebenderproductions.wiki-site.com/index.php/New_Amazing_Race_ 2#Leaderboard
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #56 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:54am »

Second

Yes

No

No

Caryn and Melody

After

Yes

James and Justine

username

No
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
RealityFan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Go Kirby!

cpo0408   CPO0408
View Profile

« Reply #57 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 2:45pm »

Oh no!
IP Logged
RealityFan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Go Kirby!

cpo0408   CPO0408
View Profile

« Reply #58 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 2:49pm »

Third
 Yes
No
 Yes
Kari and Tina
 after
 No
 Kari and Tina
Sun7kid
No
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2007, 9:00pm by RealityFan » IP Logged
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #59 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 3:50pm »

Second
 Yes
 No
 Yes
 Kari and Tina
 Before
 Yes
 James and Justine
 username
 No
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.