Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 2:30pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « If/If Not - TARA »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   If/If Not - TARA
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: If/If Not - TARA  (Read 1122 times)
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

If/If Not - TARA
« on: Dec 20th, 2006, 12:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IF Mardy/Marsio win, I will be shocked.
If they don't, I won't care, because their eventual losing is a foregone conclusion.

IF Andy/Laura win, I will be pleasantly surprised, since I love them but think they are getting the 'barely edged out' edit.
If they don't, I will be happy for however far they got.

IF Sandy/Francesca win, I will be happy since I like them, and glad they were able to come back from being last on the first leg.
If they don't, I will also be happy for how far they got.

IF Andrew/Syeon win, I will be surprised since I think others are better. But I think are pretty good, so yay for them. I don't care for them that much, but don't think they are bad either.
If they don't, I will be fine. I'm not expecting them to win at all.

IF Howard/Sahran win, I will be  Cry & o_0 & >.< since this team does not really deserve the title more than the others. Even Mardy/Marsio would be better winners.
If not, YAY! Someone else won!  Grin

IF Zabrina/Joe Jer win, I will scream and shout and run around my house yelling "ZABRINA AND JOE JER WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" I will jump up and down for several minutes and cheer and generally be elated.
If not, BOOOOO! But as long as Andy/Laura or San/Fran win, I will still be pleased with the winner. Smiley

You can do the same or do a different If/If not topic relating to TARA (If Allan Wu is host next season, If only new nations join next time... whatever you want as long as it relates to TARA.)
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: If/If Not - TARA
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20th, 2006, 2:33am »

Mr K, i am rooting for Sancesca and Joebrina to win this! If any of these 2 teams win, i'll shriek and shout like mad.

If Howard/Useless wins, i'll put my foot into the TV.

If Mardy/Marsio wins, i'll join the race. (Because it's so easy to win)

If Andy/Laura wins, i'll be shocked because they are getting the villian edit right now.

If Allan Wu is the host of the next season, he better improve in hosting. If not... we'll just continue watching the show. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2006, 8:41am »

on Dec 20th, 2006, 2:33am, Mr X wrote:

If Mardy/Marsio wins, i'll join the race. (Because it's so easy to win)

Yes, this is EXACTLY what I wanted to say, lol. A M&M victory will show that any two schmoes can win the race.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23rd, 2006, 1:11pm »

Quote:
If Andy/Laura wins, i'll be shocked because they are getting the villian edit right now.

.......Edits Edits Edits......It means absolutely nothing.  

For one you don't have the same people editing TAR that you do TAR Asia. It means nothing. It's basically Season 1 all over...You don't know what edit will win and what won't. You can't base anything off of it. If you did have the same people editing this then you wouldn't have that annoying suspensful music every 8 seconds.

But since the nice edit always wins and the mean edit always loses I guess Freddy/Kendra are the nice team and Kris/Jon are the mean loser punch each other to death hate match team.

My point exactly. There is no winners edit. You see different teams with different edits win each season.

Just my two cents.  Smiley

IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 24th, 2006, 4:05am »

Well, edit edit edit, how did you know TAR Producers didn't assist TARA producers? Roll Eyes
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24th, 2006, 9:07am »

on Dec 23rd, 2006, 1:11pm, Mr Tyler wrote:

.......Edits Edits Edits......It means absolutely nothing.  

My point exactly. There is no winners edit. You see different teams with different edits win each season.

This is true, but Popo and I never said that receiving one edit = this team will win or whatever. It just means it appears like this team has a good chance of winning or a small chance of winning or something might happen. The villain edit is a common edit of the second place team - like Rob and Amber or Colin and Christie. If the villain edit pattern continued, then Andy and Laura will be second. It might continue, it might not, we will need to wait til the end of the season to find out. Anything can still happen. We are not locking ourselves in the 'editing box' if that is what you are thinking.  Wink

Remember Tyler, part of the fun of the season is the speculation! This is all just for fun and to guess what will happen.
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2006, 9:09am by MK » IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Dec 24th, 2006, 12:40pm »

on Dec 24th, 2006, 4:05am, Popo wrote:
Well, edit edit edit, how did you know TAR Producers didn't assist TARA producers? Roll Eyes

Because all the teams on this are likeable except Howard/sahran. Plus, TARA has the annoying music every 8 seconds. At least TAR does it only when needed.

Every season you guys get caught up on these edits and it never means anything.....TAR10 everyone thought Lyn/Karlyn were getting the winning edit...
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2006, 12:41pm by Tyler » IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 27th, 2006, 1:13am »

People also speculated Tyler and James to have the winning edit, it's just that the overflooding Lyns supporter for an all female team to win the race overshadows people who were also speculating about the mactors winning edit.

Speculating is fun, don't take it seriously. Cheesy Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 27th, 2006, 1:14am by Joab » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Dec 27th, 2006, 1:58am »

on Dec 24th, 2006, 12:40pm, Mr Tyler wrote:

Because all the teams on this are likeable except Howard/sahran. Plus, TARA has the annoying music every 8 seconds. At least TAR does it only when needed.

This is either true that the editing team is different or they just did really good casting. I think it's both.

Quote:

Every season you guys get caught up on these edits and it never means anything.....TAR10 everyone thought Lyn/Karlyn were getting the winning edit...

And everyone that thought Lyn/Karlyn would win ended up being wrong. No one died. It doesn't matter if your prediction is wrong or not, it's all for fun.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
FunnyBunny
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Tar All Stars!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Dec 29th, 2006, 7:40pm »

If Zabrina and Joe Jer or Andy and Laura win, I'll be  Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Cool Tongue. If Allan Wu is the host next time, he'll need to work on figurative speaking.
IP Logged

Dustin&Kandice
Charla&Mirna
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Jan 1st, 2007, 1:53pm »

if Howards or Sahran cord snapped while bungie jumping in Zew Zealand
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 1st, 2007, 11:29pm »

I think the TV's loud speaker will burst with their shrieks instantly.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.