Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:31pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 8 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 8
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 8  (Read 2735 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Episode 8
« on: Dec 29th, 2006, 3:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well I just got done watching and I have to say...

YAY! They're gone. lol.

And Mardy/Marsio were first! More Yay! Cheesy
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Episode 8
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 7:30am »

Mardy and Marsio needs to stop eating and stop whining. That's all i have to say. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 9:37am »

Great episode!!! It's cool that we some adventurous teams who chose to take the risk and get on different buses going to Krabi. I know it turned out to be a dumb move but it was entertaining! Cheesy

I'm happy that Howard and Sahran are gone. Now we have the Final 5 who all deserve to be there for being strong racers.

I can't believe Andrew and Syeon got lost on the way to the Pit Stop. I think they would have gotten first if not for that mishap. Sad

Uhm, both Detours were luck tasks?? How sucky is that.

Pretty cool RB.

I have a feeling M&M will win this. Their line "stay in the middle and then go all out at the end" seems omenish.

Andrew and Syeon's comment about Andy and Laura being threats, and how A/L would Yield A/S if the married couple get the chance might come true... OR it could be that A/S will use the Yield on A/L soon.

I love this season of TARAsia!!!
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 1:18pm »

There better be a second season.  Cheesy  

Is there a Yield coming soon? I was wondering if the Yield is even in this season.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 9:35pm »

Andy and Laura will Yield Andrew and Seyon because they are the villians of this season. If that's the case, i totally see Andrew and Seyon winning this. Grin
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 11:45pm »

Andy/Laura, not married.

Anyway, I was bummed that the bad bus people didn't suffer for their mistake and the good bus didn't benefit. My three fave teams were in that first bus! Oh well.

This detour wasn't really a luck task in my opinion. It was more of a "Are you dumb or not?" task. Which would you rather try, 10/100 odds or 1/75 odds? Hum, I wonder....
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 9:29pm »

I don't know why teams even went to try the coconut option. I would have dived into the sea immediately when if i have to choose between those 2. Huh
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 11:19pm »

on Dec 31st, 2006, 9:29pm, Popo wrote:
I don't know why teams even went to try the coconut option. I would have dived into the sea immediately when if i have to choose between those 2. Huh

Yup. Choosing the coconuts is complete nonsense. The swimming is so much easier.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 11:52pm »

on Dec 30th, 2006, 9:35pm, Popo wrote:
Andy and Laura will Yield Andrew and Seyon because they are the villians of this season. If that's the case, i totally see Andrew and Seyon winning this. Grin

..............Just because one teams gets Yielded by another doesn't mean they automatically win. If they do win it wouldn't be because of that.
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 1st, 2007, 11:24pm »

Tyler, please do not assume things that you have made up of your assumptions something that i have not assumed which you think you have assumed but in fact when i've not assumed so.

All i said was Andrew and Seyon stand a chance to win this if Andy/Laura's the villian and Andrew/Seyon is their enemy, some sort like a Linz VS Weavers, Hippies VS MoJo, Uchenna/Joyce VS Romber, Chip/Kim VS Colin/Christie, Flo/Zach VS Teri/Ian. Get it?
IP Logged

Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: Jan 3rd, 2007, 7:02pm »

Whoa, your saying I'm the one making assumptions up.

Your the one making assumptions up with your whole A/S and A/L Yield Theory. I'm just saying that's BS. Your predicting this game based on a Yield Marker.  

Rob/Amber weren't rivals with UJ. If anything it was Ron/Kelly. I can't remember but based on your Yield theory I guess Ron/Kelly really did win TAR7 didn't they? Oh, you forgot about Dustin/Kandice did they win too? My point exactly. You can have as many theorys as you want and yes Andrew/Syeon may win. But it won't be because they Yielded Andy/Laura. Theories of that such mean nothing on this show.
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2007, 7:05pm by Tyler » IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 4th, 2007, 12:37am »

You just don't get it. You assumed your own Yield theory of rivalry when i've not even mentioned it.

All i mentioned was team rivalry, not teams that got into a rivalry because a team yielded the other.

Besides, there is no rule in this forum that says we can't speculate theories that mean nothing much to the show.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2007, 12:38am by Joab » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Jan 4th, 2007, 1:37am »

Exactly Tyler, let Popo believe what he wants. Doesn't hurt you if he's wrong.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Jan 4th, 2007, 1:48am »

Wink Bingo! Smiley
IP Logged

Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: Jan 5th, 2007, 8:44am »

Popo, you may very well be right that Andy/Laura Yield Andrew/Syeon or the other way around. However, there is no logical evidence to beleive that they will. Just because a team is edited as a villian doesn't mean they will Yield. Also, the villian isn't always the doing the Yielding. Sometimes they are the ones being Yielded. (Colin/Christie, Weavers) I wouldn't consider Chip/Kim to be villians like you have stated. (You stated this when you said that Andy/Laura will use there Yield because there villains.) There have been villains Yielded, Using the Yield, and not even involved with the Yield.  

Also, before you say I'm the one assuming Yield theories based on rivalries I think you should look at your own posts first. Wink

Quote:
Andy and Laura will Yield Andrew and Seyon because they are the villians of this season. If that's the case, i totally see Andrew and Seyon winning this.

IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.