Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:33am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « TARA2 Episode 6 Discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   TARA2 Episode 6 Discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TARA2 Episode 6 Discussion  (Read 5217 times)
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

Re: TARA2 Episode 6 Discussion
« Reply #45 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 6:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Don't start an arguement about this too.
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #46 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 7:18pm »

Quote:
My dear Popo, you say that "opinions are aways allowed on this forums (sic)."  Then you contradict yourself by saying "you don't give a damn" what the written rule says.

I don't give a damn to what wikipedia says, but i didn't say i don't give a damn to what you said, please see the difference. If you want to continue this argument, bring this to MY PM, or i'll edit all your future posts. And i'm going to stop this as well.

Quote:
You also ask Jejo if he read everything that you posted.  Well, my dear Popo, have you read the written TAR rules the link of which was provided earlier?  I guess you haven't because you just said that "you didn't give a damn about it."  I'd hate to think that, perhaps, you are afraid to read it for fear of being proven wrong.

I already told you that i have my reasonings for not viewing them to win FOUR LEGS IN A ROW because what they did was to come in FIRST 3 times in a row, 2nd on a TBC and then FIRST again. Where did the four legs in a row come from? I don't even need to read something to prove myself wrong, thank you.

If you don't know what PM is, it's INSTANT MESSENING. The message icon below's everybody's username. You can click on that to have a nice chat with me.  

Quote:
Again, it is clear that 1 episode does NOT and will NEVER equal 1 leg.  We are talking about legs NOR episodes.  1 leg is from 1 pit stop to another pit stop.  You say that you "have provided evidences (sic)" on your theory, I do not think that you have presented any concrete one thus far to contradict the clear written rule that 1 leg is from 1 pit stop to another pit stop considering that TAR and TARA episodes announce verbally that "a pit stop is a mandatory rest period."  Jejo himself was correct when he pointed out that there was NOT even a 12-second rest in Fukuoka.

For me, one episode will always be one leg, you have a problem with that? Bring it to MY PM.

Smiley  

Quote:
As such, it is clear that M/R (the team you hate most) has won 4 legs in a row -- more wins in a row, I believe, that any team in TAR/TARA history.

I've already gave my takes on this, they tied with Romber, Colin/Christie and BJ and Tyler for winning three legs in a row. What you can hope for though is that they win the next 3 legs again so that they really win 4 legs in a row. Other than that, they still only won three legs in a row for now. And the record hasn't been broken.

I'm tired of this and i'm going to stop this once for all. Bring everything into the PM. This is going to be my last post discussion on whether this slimey, irritating, attention seeking, totally horrible team has won 4 legs in a row or what. Please stop all these. My PM still has space for many more messages. Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2007, 7:23pm by Joab » IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #47 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 7:42pm »

If you are going to do all this arguing do it by pming because I don't want to hear it or see it anymore.  Angry
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2007, 7:43pm by beepboop » IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #48 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 7:47pm »

I agree, bring it to my PM, zippo.
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
LittleBoy
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

The Amazing Race !!!

View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 10:32pm »

Wow. Its amazing how one can hate A/D just because he didnt see them mingling with the other teams. From what I know, they are portrayed as a nice team ever since the start from the race. Smiley

And Zippo, there's no need to go all out to contradict someone's opinion. We know you like M/R, so just stop there and not carry on anymore.
IP Logged
zippo
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #50 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 4:12am »

No need PMing Popo.  I think I got my point across that M/R did indeed win 4 legs in a row   Cheesy

Now on to other matters....
IP Logged
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #51 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 9:16am »

Like:

--> Why did they hate Ann/Diane?
--> Did Adrian/Collin steal Marc/Rovilson's cab?
--> How could someone ever believe that their next clue is at the airport? They can't just skip that one and go to the next one, you know. :laff:
--> Why did Henry/Terri waste their Yield?
--> I was amazed at how H/T, P/N and P/V were so close to each other. :laff:
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Jejo
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

My world is ORANGE.

shargx  
View Profile

« Reply #52 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 9:46am »

Like:

--> Why did they hate Ann/Diane?
I HAVE NO IDEA.

--> Did Adrian/Collin steal Marc/Rovilson's cab?
I THINK.

--> Why did Henry/Terri waste their Yield?
THEY DON'T KNOW THE GAME'S MECHANICS! =))
IP Logged

I'm back! Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #53 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 11:58am »

I just watched this episode and thought this leg was pretty crappish.

Marc and Rovilson -
Hell, i don't hate them now. I simply loathe them with an extreme passion. Fake moustache and trying to hide? I don't find that funny. HA HA HA. Blocking up the entire road, and turning to the camera and saying "This is chaos, amazing race asia"? What do they think this is? Their own sports show that they are hosting? If they love to camwhore with the camera, do it on their own show, stop bring their ATTENTION SEEKING anthics onto this race because not all viewers enjoy watching two childish males acting as immature as they can be. Oh no, they aren't acting, they are probably just being themselves. Can't blame them. I also don't blame them for having retarded luck, cause retarded luck are for retarded people. Smiley

Collin and Adrian -
I thought if Marc and Rovilson was in their position, they would have taken the taxi too. And i'm glad that they didn't Yield Marc and Rovilson, simply because Singaporeans are nice. What does Marc and Rovilson think about "I think they are definitely going to Yield us", well, they didn't, did they? I think only people like Marc and Rovilson who has such a competitive nature and evil spirit will think of all people to be "wanting" to Yield them. And when they didn't Yield them? - they said they probably felt bad about stealing their cab. Hello, guys, they didn't steal your cab, they simply got on it BEFORE you two could. If you have booked the taxi or asked the cab driver to wait for you and Adrian and Collin still took the cab, then i rightfully say they steal your cab, but they didn't did they? Marc and Rovilson are seriously getting on my nerves and i would hate to see them win. I'm so gonna lose all purpose in watching such shows if an extremely pathetic team like them won.

Henri and Terri -
I'm loving them more, and i understand why they wanted to Yield the two guys. But they need to be a little more strategic. P.S: They are so sweet to each other and worked so well together this leg!

Pamela and Vanessa -
99.9% of the time they are whining. I don't hate them, but i find them extremely annoying.

Paula and Natasha -
I still love them, and had no idea where the Ann and Diane hate is coming from them.

Ann and Diane -
I still believe these two moms can do anything. Smiley

Sawaka and Daichi -
Sad to see them go, but i seriously think they killed themselves by going for the wrong Detour. It was a bad bad choice.

The Detour was unfair, one being too easy, one too hard. The Roadblock was crap, the route markers this leg was lame. Overall, this is a bad leg IMO.

By the way, i think the final three teams are -
Marc and Rovilson
Henry and Terri
Ann and Diane

Fourth OR Fifth -
Natasha and Paula
Adrian and Collin

Sixth -
Pamela and Vanessa (too little edit over the legs)

Adrian and Collin had fairly little share of edit too. I believe it should be either of them eliminated next. Sad
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #54 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 10:10pm »

Me thinks it is Pamela/Vanessa. Adrian/Collin will probably stay on top and probably win a leg next week. And what is it with the FF no-show?
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
zippo
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #55 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 12:23pm »

on Dec 30th, 2007, 11:58am, Popo wrote:
simply because Singaporeans are nice.

Really, Popo? You could've fooled me (joke).

Seriously though, in the face of yet another generalization from you, most of the Singaporeans I've met are, indeed, nice (with the exception of an airport cab driver who drove for me last August when I was in Singapore).

Speaking of "NICE", Team S/D was too nice (if I were in their position, I would have yielded A/D -- a team that they were sure was behind them).

Popo, I do agree with you about your Final 3 (M/R, H/T, and A/D).  That would be a nice Final Leg because you'll have 1 all male team battling 1 mixed team battling 1 all female team.  However, I would say that C/A is such a strong team that I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the Final 3.  I would even rank the Final 3 as follows:  M/R and C/A as odds-on favorites while the last spot would be a toss-up between H/T and A/D.  As to who'd win?  I'm of the opinion that if a team is in the Final 3, all bets are off and any team has as much a chance as the others.

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND SUNDRY!!!
IP Logged
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #56 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 2:38pm »

Popo, that is the worst possible final 3 in my opinion :laff:
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #57 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 6:56pm »

^^ With the exception of Ann and Diane.

Now i really want to see Ann and Diane, Adrian and Collin and Henri and Terri in the final three. I don't like Paula and Natasha as much now.
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #58 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 6:57pm »

At least as fellow Singaporeans, we wouldn't want to Yield another team from our own country, what a joke. (joke)
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 ... 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.