Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 6:42pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « TARA3 episode 2 discussion 9/18/08 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   TARA3 episode 2 discussion 9/18/08
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TARA3 episode 2 discussion 9/18/08  (Read 1285 times)
banzai
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

TARA3 episode 2 discussion 9/18/08
« on: Sep 18th, 2008, 2:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Discuss
IP Logged
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

Re: TARA3 episode 2 discussion 9/18/08
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18th, 2008, 6:26pm »

I was a bit surprised that Isaac and William got eliminated. When Mai and Oliver came in first in the first leg I predicted that they would not last long and the fact that they fell from 1st to 8th so quickly just makes my chances of being correct so much better. I think that they are goners next week. I was really surprised that A.D and Fuzzie and Niroo and Kapil did as good as they did because I predicted that A.D and Fuzzie would be eliminated and that Niroo and Kapil would not do much better. I was not surprised that Henry and Bernie placed first because that is who I predicted would be in first place this leg and I think that they will make it very far.
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 19th, 2008, 9:15am »

WHAT A LEG!! This leg's draggy and everything, but it's a blast all the way to the very end!

Henry and Bernie - At first i really hated their competitiveness, but i'm starting to like this brother and sister. They are supportive of one another and when Henry cried at the church, my heart really go awwww what a sweet guy. And i love it that they spent some time at the orphanage! This is a tough leg and by coming in first, it shows how far they can go. I think with their high screentime, they will make the final 4 at least. Also my pick for the final 3. Gogogo!

A.D and Fuzzie - I'm just amazed how they did everything slowly, taking their own sweet time and still come in second. Still relatively high screentime despite their lack of competitiveness. They should minus the whining abit, but i find their whining too funny and cute. HAHA! But i didn't like how they just spent all their money on a keyboard... it only benefits one child -_-, at least i think. Should be in the final 5 at least. (Based on Paula and Natasha's high screentime and still coming in fifth)

Sam and Vince - I still think they really have relatively low screentime, although they were kinda cool.. but i don't have much impression of them this leg. But they still have more screentime than the indian father and son. So i guess they will go further than them, should be 7th or 6th place.

Team Indian - Eh sorry, i forgot their name because they were forgettable. But yea, they should be going in around one or two episodes time. O_O

Geoff and Tisha - Geoff's behaviour and attitude was really ugly this leg. Besides, Tisha's dragging the team down.. so i really think that they will either be 5th or 4th place since their screentime's dropping like mad -_-.

Ida and Turner (is the name even correct) - Wow, their screentime's like mad and they are getting a super super good edit this leg. I'm beginning to turn towards neutral for them. Yup, i think they'll make the final 4 at least.

Pailin and Natalie - What a mistake, but i'm glad they didn't get eliminated. Pailin <3 and Natalie please buck up!!

Mai and Oliver - Eww, that's about it.

William and Isacc - I told you they won't last -_-.

I'm thinking next week it should be either the indian father and son team or Mai and Oliver, since they are losing their competitiveness and Mai's beginning to be crazy and too tired to race!!

I'm loving this season and i think the cast's pretty colourful. Maybe mactors ain't that bad at times. o_o
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 19th, 2008, 1:53pm »

This was one long leg huh? Pretty interesting to see all the teams so tired out and wanting to give up. Sigh, I was so upset when the 3 teams left behind were my 3 favourite teams! I hoped that it was an NEL but well, I'd rather Isaac and William go than Natalie and Pailin or Mai and Oliver. And gosh, I really dislike Geoff this episode, I think he's rather nasty and reminds me of Eric (of Eric and Danielle). Yay, I'm rooting for team Singapore again! =D
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 1:04am »

i feel that this leg is full of uncertainties. and the positions of the teams kept on changing, hence there isnt any tasks that they can remove from being aired, hence the longer leg.

AD and Fuzzie, now i am beginning to love them! they are just happy go lucky Singaporeans. Especially Fuzzie when she made the comment about the only chicken she likes is the fried ones on a plate. I hope they continue to excel!!

Niroo and Kapil. They got lucky for finding the chicken vendor pretty quickly. But good job to them.

Mai and Oliver. They better buck up if not they will be the next to go.

Pailin and Natalie. I feel that them being team number 7 is pretty lucky. They didnt have to buy anything as they were told that it was too late to buy anything. They jus handed the money to the person-in-charge and that's it.

I can't stand Natalie whining. She is in a race and i guess she knows that the race would force them to be dirty. So if she isnt mentally prepared to get down and dirty, then she shldnt join this race. Making a statement "Being dirty is the worst/humiliating lifeform". I mean how can an ex-Miss Universe say this?  

She had been to Africa, so she despise Africa? i am just appalled. Pailin is ready for anything. I admire her spirit.

Isaac and William - i wonder why they take so long to catch the chickens. But.. too bad they are gone.
IP Logged
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 12:39pm »

Hehe, I thought this was a pretty entertaining leg. I'm starting to love AD and Fuzzie. I'm also starting to like Ida and Tania a bit more. Natalie, Mai and Geoff are starting to annoy me a bit..

And yay that TARA has stopped being predictably boring...I loved how the teams position got shuffled almost completely from the first leg
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 4:07pm »

AD and Fuzzie, still love them.

I was sad William/Issac were eliminated, after all they seemed like nice guys but also because this was the first time South Korea had a team Sad

Mai and Oliver, I really wanted them to be eliminated.

And my opinion of the BQ's went down after this episode with all the whining. Sad

Lastly, Geoff is a jerk. Huh
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 4:54pm »

on Sep 20th, 2008, 4:07pm, Heather wrote:

And my opinion of the BQ's went down after this episode with all the whining. Sad

My opinion of NATALIE went down. Why sign up if you're gonna complain? Has she never watched TAR before?
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 11:51pm »

My new rankings:

LOVE:
A.D. & Fuzzie
Ida & Tania
Tisha
Pailin

LIKE:
Henry & Bernie
Sam & Vince
Oliver

MEH:
William & Isaac
Niroo & Kapil (ear-piercing voice, okay though)

Get off my screen:
Geoff (annoying little brat)
Natalie (spoiled little brat)
Mai (whiny little brat)
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 21st, 2008, 7:54pm »

Was this a two-hour leg? When I dl'd the episode I was wondering why it was so big. Then while watching it, I realized that I've been watching for like an hour and it still hasn't ended.

I love the episode though! I think it was a great move for the editors to make it that long. You definitely felt the crazy length (30+ hours!!!) of the leg!

I have 2 teams that I predict to be in the Final 3:

Ida and Tania
Geoff and Tisha

Nobody else stood out like those two teams did. Oh wait... Bernie and Henry!

Ida and Tania
Geoff and Tisha
Henry and Bernie

So there's your Final 3. lol
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:57am »

^^ Not necessarily, but yea those teams were really strong. TARA Joe Jer and Zabrina surprised us all the way to the final 3 and even winning it. Smiley

Anyway, Heather, Daichi and Sawaka (TARA2) were from South Korea too. Smiley
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 1:23pm »

^I thought they were from Japan.

Oh but that's true Liz, Pailin was awesome.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 7:36pm »

Oh dear, did i mixed up? HAHA.

I thought there was previously a South Korean team? Shocked
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.