Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 6:50am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « TARA3 Episode 3 Discussions »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   TARA3 Episode 3 Discussions
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TARA3 Episode 3 Discussions  (Read 1464 times)
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

TARA3 Episode 3 Discussions
« on: Sep 25th, 2008, 3:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Leg 3 Rankings

1st Henry and Bernie
2nd Sam and Vince
3rd Ida and Tania
4th A.D and Fuzzie
5th Geoff and Tisha
6th Mai and Oliver
7th Niroo and Kapil
8th Natalie and Pailin [ELIMINATED]
IP Logged
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

Re: TARA3 Episode 3 Discussions
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26th, 2008, 12:04am »

Sigh, I was so disappointed when Natalie decided to give up the Roadblock. I mean, she was trying hard and I felt quite bad for her, but still... They could have a chance had they continued, though it may be bleak, but there'd be a chance! And Pailin was really understanding, comforting Natalie and all that, though she must have been disappointed. I'm really sad to see them go, more of Pailin, I'm very impressed by her determination and  perserverance. I think Pailin deserves a much better team-mate and them being eliminated was to an extent unfair to Pailin?

I'm liking Henry and Bernie now, they work so well together and they're nice to other teams as well! It was nice to see Henry showing such gratitude to Vince, helping him with the coins. They might have said they weren't there to make friends, but they're certainly nice to everyone else. =)

Lol, A.D. and Fuzzie are amusing as usual. Their mini quarrels are totally entertaining and I can't help everytime they chide each other for something lol!

So far my favourites have left on two consecutive episodes. Please let Mai and Oliver and A.D. and Fuzzie go far!
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26th, 2008, 1:24am »

Wow, loads of changes in favourites for this episode!

Team Superheroes -
I really love them now. How they work together, doesn't backstab, help the other teams, encourage one another. And at this point of time where we know this is such a tough race. Mind you, i think TARA3 route planners are mad! How can anyone do so many tasks one leg after another? Normally we only have like 3 Route Markers, 1 RB and 1 Detour in a race, but for the past 3 legs, there has been tonnnnnnnes of Route Markers and these Route Markers also required teams to complete a task!!! (This leg, teams had to fix a jeep, like that is equilavent to a RB or Detour task!!) Anyway, i'm very sure if this team maintain their standard, they will go to the final 3 and probably win or come in second. LOL!

Team Do-we-exist? -
Either they are extremely boring, or they are going to get eliminated soon, the fact that they keep doing consistently well but doesn't get much screentime's abit weird. But i do like the fact they are nice guys. Very neutral towards them now.

Team LIKE OM3! ARE THEY FEMALES? -
My opinion of them for episode 1 was that they were very whiney and irritating. But the fact that as an ALLFEMALE team, they did consistently so well for the past 3 legs, and it's funny how they keep adding funny excepts that they say, and they are getting loads of screentime, and that they are really fun to watch. I am pretty sure they will make it to the final 5 at least. I hope to see them in the final 3 and win! It'll be cool!

Team I-DON'T-CARE -
The fact that they DON'T CARE and still do so well amuses me. The fact that they go ÄHHHH, we did this and even if we get eliminated now it's ok" impresses me. I seriously love this team. GO UNDERDOGS!

Team Beauty and the Beast -
Seriously the fact that they care so much and still do mediocre amuses me. The fact that they keep pushing the limits with one another and still managed to love one another impresses me. Ahhhh, i hope they don't go far.. but it seems they are a strong team and they will.

Team Oliver-and-the-puppet -
Seriously, Mai seems like a changed person this episode. Maintain like that and they will go far, snap and they will fall.

Team I-am-seriously-amused-by-their-super-funny-accent -
Okay, this is mean, but seriously when they said something weird which sounded like "ALIBABA" i really went LMAO. This team seriously do not know how to race and they seriously need to go. The fact that they are still staying around is because of other's team mistake.

Team Pailin and YES! IT'S JUST PAILIN -
Natalie is MEH. Pailin rocks. Luckily Natalie really MEH me out. If not i'll miss them terribly. What a disgrace that Ms Universe wants to "make changes to the world", by quitting and whining. Yea right.

Next episode: Team funny accent's gonna quitttt oooohhhhhh. Like we care. HAHA.
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27th, 2008, 6:43am »

i really feel that the race is pretty tough!! having to travel to Hue by a 25 hours bus rideHuh? and it's not even comfortable!! Flo and Zach did it by train!  

I feel that the Niroo could have showed more sportsmanship. He kept on begging pple to help him and whining that nobody helps him. I know that going back to the place to read the details will take a long time. But he shldnt be whining when nobody helps him. Nobody is obliged to help him. Omg. Old people...

Natalie too. She was my most favourite Miss Universe until when i watch this episode. She obviously wasnt ready for this. She cant leave her Miss Universe facade. She knows that TAR is hard and she should put in more effort.  

She doesnt even wanna help Pailin carry the tyre! So what if she breaks her nail? I understand her for giving up cos she is not the first team in the history of TARA to give up a task.  

I just cant stand it when she said that her suffering had ended when Pailin was so determined to win. She failed Pailin. Poor Pailin..
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27th, 2008, 9:59am »

Pailin seriously should have picked someone more sporty. They could have won. Huh
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 27th, 2008, 1:40pm »

Pailin really needed a better partner.  :yes:

Mostly, I was happy to see them go. Well Natalie at least.

I'd like to team Pailin up with Tisha and get rid of Geoff!
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Sep 27th, 2008, 9:09pm »

is Bods.Body nits a sponsor or what? Allan seems to be introducing the Detours and Roadblocks in their tank tops.. XD
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 27th, 2008, 10:13pm »

He just wants to flaunt his muscular body. Let him be. Kiss
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Sep 27th, 2008, 11:45pm »

on Sep 27th, 2008, 1:40pm, Heather wrote:
Pailin really needed a better partner.  :yes:

Mostly, I was happy to see them go. Well Natalie at least.

I'd like to team Pailin up with Tisha and get rid of Geoff!

I agree, Heather, with everything you said. Wink
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 28th, 2008, 1:28am »

Another great episode. I agree with alternarist, Niroo should NOT complain if other people are not helping him. This is a RACE. Then again perhaps they promised to help him but didn't? Anyway, not a good sign for them. I think they'll be the next eliminated.

Henry and Bernie are still doing good. Right now they have the best chances of winning, and they might! Ida and Tania are still very entertaining. Not sure if it's editing, but they're pretty strong to undergo such hardships in the race and still have that smile on their face and not breakdown like Miss Universe 2005.

All the teams left are pretty entertaining and it will be pretty sad to see the rest of them get eliminated.
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Sep 28th, 2008, 11:33am »

^^ With the exception of Team India. Sad
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.