Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:22pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 4 discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 4 discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 4 discussion  (Read 1431 times)
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

Episode 4 discussion
« on: Oct 2nd, 2008, 8:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Leg 4 Leaderboard:

1st - Ida and Tania
2nd - Vince and Sam
3rd - Mai and Oliver
4th - Henry and Bernie
5th - A.D. and Fuzzie
6th - Geoff and Tisha
7th - Niroo and Kapil (eliminated)
IP Logged

Survivor Gabon: Matty|Sugar
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

Re: Episode 4 discussion
« Reply #1 on: Oct 2nd, 2008, 8:56am »

Allan made a mistake saying that it was the "3rd" pitstop in the race. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: Oct 2nd, 2008, 9:01am »

LOL. You beat me to it. I was about to post this. Wink

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed. I was saying, "It's 4th." Tongue

Ida & Tania winning - <3<3<3
Niroo & Kapil getting eliminated - <3<3<3<3<3<3

I can safely say that I'll be happy with the outcome of this race whatever happens. Wish I could say the same for TAR13, though. :laff:

And it was cool how AD & Fuzzie came in first after the Detour. Too bad they screwed up on the way to the Institute of the Blind.

Niroo/Kapil quitting was nothing but hype, but it was GREAT how they finished last.

Next episode: (potential SPOILER)

Tisha FINALLY sees what we've been seeing all along. Took her long enough though. And I wonder who Allan visits in the car & why.

On a side note: the Niroo/Kapil in F5 spoiler I saw somewhere is FALSE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2008, 9:16am by ImANewUser » IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:34am »

^ you both beat me in pointing out the mistake Allan made.. Tongue

I like this leg of the race!! there are so many driving mistakes!!! But this leg wasnt as brutal as leg 3. The smelly tofu was a good idea too!! Smiley bring the teams to tears oh my god!!  

AD and Fuzzie.. i pity them. they had such a wonderful "accidental" lead from the Tangrams detour but lost it totally.. i was crying my heart out for them.. XD They should have been more careful. Same for Geoff and Tisha.. Luckily they didnt quarrel..

Was it Vince who shouted upon finding the mini clue at the Detour? that was so funny!!!  

i like the concept of TARA. they do some charity in the course of the race, allowing teams to expose to the needy all around the world, competing at the same time. I like the way Allan tells team number 1 the prizes they are gonna get. Now i no longer dislike the fact that so many sponsors are sponsoring TARA.. Tongue

all in all, i like this leg a lot in terms of tasks and performance of team. Not as tough as leg 3. but the driving and stinky tofu is enough to bring Ida to tears.. Tongue

i duno why Niroo and Kapil kicked up such a big fuss over a stuck key.. seriously. They cant give up just like that!!! but they are gone. and i am happy. shant complain anymore.. Tongue

and the trailer seems to hint that leg 5 is gonna be an NEL.
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:23pm »

There are gonna be 3 NELs for TARA. So either they boringly put it at F6, F5 and F4. F5, F5, F4 (Like TAR 5) or F6, F4, F4 (TAR Allstars).

I hope they put it at F5, F5, F4 because those are the top tier teams that really deserved to remain.

Anyway, Allan looks angry when he approached the teams. Like, he knocks on the car and points at their window and did the "Come out now or you're going to get it from me" action.. Somehow, i think it's Geoff and Tisha in the car.
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 3rd, 2008, 5:02am »

I love this episode, I was so, so happy that Ida and Tania came in first! I'm starting to really like them, and they totally deserved it. I felt so sad for Ida when she wouldn't stop tear-ing over the stinky tofu, and Tania was so nice, comforting her all the way. That's so unlike Geoff heh. Yeah, I was afraid Vince and Sam would beat them to the pit-stop, and I cheered when they were first!

I like Vince and Sam, they're nice guys, but not too interesting. I guess they'll be out at sixth place or something. Lol at Sam for exclaiming out loud when he found the Amazing Race clue at the Detour!

Yay, finally Mai and Oliver aren't at the back of the pack! I was a little unhappy when they were so deceptive at the Detour. Yeah, it's kinda every man for himself (every team rather) but if they weren't intending to cooperate with the other teams, why agree to in the first place? Guess they were just trying to leech on other teams, if those teams had found the clue first. That's what I was unhappy about but well... I still like them hee. I couldn't stop laughing when Oliver puked on Mai lol!

Hurray for Henry and Bernie, the ever so consistent team! I'm loving them so much now. =D

Loving A.D. and Fuzzie a lot too! I was impressed by their quick work at the Detour, but unfortunately they got lost on their way to the blind institute heh. Hope they'll do even better next time! I was so amused when A.D. checked into the pit-stop with a burp LOL.

Geoff and Tisha... Not much to say about them as usual, cos Geoff just annoys me hee.

I'm so glad that Niroo and Kapil were gone and that it wasn't an NEL! Can't believe they wanted to quit just because of a car? Oh well, at least they were happy going home lol.
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 4th, 2008, 1:53pm »

Is it me or has Mai and Oliver suddenly become another team? Shocked Mai's totally a changed person from leg one and they are now actually quite fun to watch?

Is it me or has Sam and Vince suddenly resurfaced to become the team with the most edit this leg and they are suddenly so interesting to watch?

Is it me or does Ida and Tania's really like one of the strongest teams on the race despite being all-female?

Is it me or does Henry and Bernie seems to be slowing down their pace because they are getting weary and tired?

Is it me or does AD and Fuzzie burps amuses me and the way they run the race as if they don't care and still come in third shocked me?

Is it me or does Geoff and Tisha hardly exist this leg?

Is it me or does Niroo and Kapil totally suck and that they are the worst team on this season? Come on, run the race your own style? Yea right, i bet nobody appreciates your style. :laff:
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 4th, 2008, 6:16pm »

Well i'm glad Niroo/Kapil were eliminated because they were just boring, and annoying, at least to me.

AD/Fuzzie, I wish they had kept their Detour lead but they're still in the race so that's all that matters. Cheesy

I didn't see the previews, so that is really interesting about Allan approaching one of the teams in the car... I wonder if someone broke the law or something.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Oct 4th, 2008, 8:50pm »

I am just annoyed at 1. the father begging everyone else to help on leg 3 roadblock. and 2. the father whining and whining the key got stuck in the car.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.