Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 4:53am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « TARA 3 Episode 8 Discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   TARA 3 Episode 8 Discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TARA 3 Episode 8 Discussion  (Read 1451 times)
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

TARA 3 Episode 8 Discussion
« on: Oct 30th, 2008, 8:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here are the positions.

1) Geoff & Tisha
2) A.D. & Fuzzie
3) Ida & Tania
4) Sam & Vince
4) Henry & Bernie (Eliminated)

Although i wasnt rooting for them, I am sorry to see Henry & Bernie go because they shouldnt go. But we all know that one mistake is enough to cost a team the race. And they made the wrong decision by choosing the flight with Sam & Vince.

Geoff & Tisha. they are so lucky!! i hate it!! But oh well, they really did strive to be team number 1, so kudos to them.

A.D. & Fuzzie are still so relax and chilling their way to the Pit Stop. i LOVE them!! i am rooting for them all the way!! I like it when Ida & Tania asked them to slow down, and they started to run - for the 1st time! HAHA!

Ida & Tania, i truly admire them, coming in last place for 2 consecutive legs was indeed stressful and with an extra 30 min penalty on top of them, they deserve to stay in the race after giving it in all the effort!! Smiley

Sorry to see Henry & Bernie go.. but this is a race after all. Not all strong racers make it to the end..
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2008, 8:55am by alternarist » IP Logged
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

Re: TARA 3 Episode 8 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30th, 2008, 9:05am »

I was glad to see Geoff and Tisha coming in first again. I think they really deserved it seeing how they raced hard and fought to the pitstop. So all the best to them getting into the Final 3!

A.D. and Fuzzie are lol. Was laughing when they started running. Hope they can continue to race to the finish!

Ida and Tania really did well this leg. I think them and Team Singapore got a good flight which kept them in the race. If they were all on the same flight, they would have be gone. Liked to see the way they raced. Enjoying everything around them.

Sam and Vince and Henry and Bernie are just unlucky getting the wrong flight. Especially Henry and Bernie. Was quite sad to see them go but it's one less threat for Team Singapore to win! Vince really worked hard to stay in the race. He carried 2 fishes at a time at the detour and i think it's the deciding factor for them to stay in the race.

In conclusion, I would like to see Geoff and Tisha, A.D. and Fuzzie and Sam and Vince in the Final 3 but... TEAM SINGAPORE FOR THE WIN!

My Ranking:
1. A.D. and Fuzzie
2. Geoff and Tisha
3. Sam and Vince
4. Ida and Tania
IP Logged

Survivor Gabon: Matty|Sugar
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30th, 2008, 5:01pm »

Wow. I did not watch the episode but all I can say after seeing these rankings is wow.

I was absolutely shocked to see both Vince and Sam and Henry and Bernie mainly because I predicted for them both to be in the final 3 and for both of them to be the first 2 to the finish line so I am completely shocked right now. These 2 were the best teams barnone (OK I have a feeling I did not spell that right but you know what I mean). And when I saw that Henry and Bernie had been eliminated I was thinking "What the hell happened!!".
IP Logged
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30th, 2008, 5:42pm »

*cries*
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30th, 2008, 6:53pm »

Quote:
And when I saw that Henry and Bernie had been eliminated I was thinking "What the hell happened!!".

X

Sorry i had to bring the X back. But i decided to spoil myself and regretted! It must have been such a blast to watch such an exciting episode with Henry and Bernie eliminated. Shocker. So Henry and Bernie goes out 5th, Andy and Laura way - with loads of edit. *shocker*

I love TARA 3 and TARA 1 because of the shockability. (invented a new word)

Wow, for 3 seasons in a row, ALL-FEMALE TEAMS MAKE THE FINAL 3 and for 2 seasons in a row, ALL-FEMALE TEAMS make the final 4. Omg, i would love to see Sam and Vince or Geoff and Tisha eliminated, because then we'll have 2 all-female teams in the final 3!! Which TAR took 11 seasons to reach that feat. T_T

I can't wait to watch this episode. Pfffft. Lucky you people with AXN. Sad
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2008, 6:54pm by Joab » IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 30th, 2008, 6:55pm »

A random thought came up my mind. Can anyone please tell me why does all-female teams in TAR suck so badly at racing? T_T

This is the toughest race ever. (3 TEAMS QUITTED) and seriously, we still have 2 all-female teams standing! :clap:
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2008, 6:55pm by Joab » IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Oct 31st, 2008, 2:19am »

^^It's because the casting directors don't choose well. Tongue

PS: Haven't watched it yet, but GLAD to see Ida/Tania survive this leg. G&T/I&T/AD&F for F3!!! (PS: It's another Malaysia/Singapore/Philippines F3. I will :clap: if that happens.)
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 31st, 2008, 4:39am »

All I can say about this episode is, WOW.

Geoff and Tisha - Okay, they raced well, Geoff is being nicer to Tisha, but I really hoped that Ida and Tania had been first instead of them! Still, they deserve it for their perserverance, I still do not really like them and they can make the final three for all I care, just don't win.

A.D. and Fuzzie - LOL! Loved how they ran to the pit-stop just because Ida and Tania told them to slow down! I still really love this team, love how they enjoy the race and are still doing MARVELLOUS, but I have a feeling they'll be out at fourth hmm.

Ida and Tania - My heart almost stopped when they were still waiting for their penalty, and Sam and Vince and Henry and Bernie seemed to have reached the pit-stop. I was so scared that they'd be eliminated, and I was CHEERING when Allan FINALLY checked them in! Ida and Tania totally rock, they try so hard, never give up, yet still are able to enjoy the race. Hope they make the final three!

Sam and Vince - I thought that they'd be eliminated, cos I'd rather them be eliminated than Henry and Bernie. But they do deserve to stay in the race, so congratulations to them.

Henry and Bernie - Wow. Wow. WOW. I totally did not expect their elimination at fifth place! They've been getting lots of edit, they're so competitive, I really thought that they'd make the final three. I'd rather them be eliminated over Ida and Tania, but I was really sad to see them go, not to mention shocked. They were so unlucky, getting done in by a bad flight. How I wish it were Sam and Vince eliminated instead but well... Henry and Bernie for All-Stars!

Oh well, now we know that an all-female team's guaranteed to be in the final three! Of course, I hope that BOTH can be in, but I doubt so.

My gut tells me that either Sam and Vince or Geoff and Tisha will win the race. Moan.
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
LittleBoy
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

The Amazing Race !!!

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 31st, 2008, 9:07am »

I think this leg is lame. Whats the point of putting a roadblock before you fly off? I think its quite pointless to do that
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 31st, 2008, 11:29am »

l don't think AD and Fuzzie or Ida and Tania can win this. I seriously love these 2 teams and love seeing them racing. The final 5 of this race all deserved to come this far, but for me it's just a matter of who i like more.. and for 2 seasons my favourites won. So i guess i have to bow down and let other's favourites win this season.

I say Sam and Vince win. Then TARA will become like TAR. Where alpha males dominate and win -_- Angry
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: Nov 1st, 2008, 6:58am »

^^Oh, I hope not.
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Nov 1st, 2008, 7:53am »

Ida and Tania for the win. Smiley

My ranking:

1. Ida and Tania
2. Geoff and Tisha
3. AD and Fuzzie
4. Sam and Vince
IP Logged

Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Nov 1st, 2008, 3:15pm »

AD/Fuzzie RAN!!! :laff:

So Bernie/Henry were eliminated and now we have our final four... this is going to be a fun finish!

I hope Geoff/Tisha are eliminated next. I don't think it'll happen though. However if they are, I'd like any of the remaining 3 teams to win. Smiley
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.