Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 5:14pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 9 discussions »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 9 discussions
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 9 discussions  (Read 6206 times)
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

Episode 9 discussions
« on: Nov 6th, 2008, 7:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

1st - Sam and Vince
2nd - Ida and Tania
3rd - Geoff and Tisha (U-Turn)
4th - A.D. and Fuzzie (U-Turned)(non-elimination)
IP Logged

Survivor Gabon: Matty|Sugar
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

Re: Episode 9 discussions
« Reply #1 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 7:53am »

And Allan made a mistake again. This is the 9th Pit Stop, not 8th.
IP Logged

Survivor Gabon: Matty|Sugar
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 8:20am »

Freaking HATE Geoff and Tisha. :barf:
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 8:51am »

i hate it when AD and Fuzzie came in last.. but i must say if any team were Geoff & Tisha, they would have done the same thing too so i dont blame them at all. it's a game after all.  

I feel that this is one of the tougher legs since Vietnam and probably it took its toll on AD & Fuzzie. Look at the tasks of cricket, running around in the park for the correct Pheta, squeezing Sugar Cane juice and pushing pots. No wonder AD & Fuzzie were last. No matter how much i love them, i feel that they shld step up their game a little bit from now onwards especially they are now marked for elimination.

I also like how the positions of all teams change drastically in a matter of a leg. This really shows anything can happen.. Cheesy  

i was so happy that Ida & Tania intended to U-turn Geoff & Tisha. and after the advertisement, they realised that they dont have their picture with them..  

I SWEAR THAT I WAS ABOUT TO KILL SOMEONE!!
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2008, 8:52am by alternarist » IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 8:51am »

:cry: over AD and Fuzzie.
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 4:08pm »

Ida and Tania are safe! Cheesy
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 4:44pm »

The curse of the 4th place NEL never fails. Mardy and Marsio and Ann and Diane all came in 4th in the final 4 NEL, and were eliminated next leg. Sad

Bye AD and Fuzzie. I really hope because of this penalty, they'll really push up their game and get to the pitstop faster, it's the last elimination leg anyway!

Push Geoff and Tisha outta the wayyyyyy!
IP Logged

Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 8:53pm »

I'd love to see Geoff/Tisha get eliminated lol
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 6th, 2008, 11:30pm »

Sam and Vince - Alright, they're doing a great job, this is their third first place! Because of their dominance, I have SOME hope that they will not win the race cos usually the dominant teams don't win eh? But I think they will, they look like the most likely winners to me and actually I don't mind, as long as Geoff and Tisha don't win.

Ida and Tania - They're running a great race, doing every task to their best, yet enjoying every moment of the race. They totally dominated the leg until the Detour. I was so hoping they could finish first for a second time! But it's alright, second is still awesome.

Geoff and Tisha - Come on, just get eliminated next week.

A.D. and Fuzzie - I just don't know what to say. I was deeply touched when they were U-turned, forced to do the other Detour, yet still did it even though Fuzzie was already so tired. You know, for all their laziness and laidback personalities, they sure don't give up on the race! I mean, it's really impressive. To know that you're already in last place, you're really, really tired, yet still pushing on the complete the other Detour. I was half tear-ing when I watched the episode last night, really touched by their efforts. And for that I really HOPE HOPE HOPE they can stay in the race! KICK GEOFF AND TISHA OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

So it's down to the final four, getting really exciting huh. Still think Vince and Sam will win. It'll be awesome if Geoff and Tisha were out next week. Best episode ever! Lol.
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 7th, 2008, 12:21am »

Quote:
Sam and Vince - Alright, they're doing a great job, this is their third first place! Because of their dominance, I have SOME hope that they will not win the race cos usually the dominant teams don't win eh? But I think they will, they look like the most likely winners to me and actually I don't mind, as long as Geoff and Tisha don't win.  

Ida and Tania - They're running a great race, doing every task to their best, yet enjoying every moment of the race. They totally dominated the leg until the Detour. I was so hoping they could finish first for a second time! But it's alright, second is still awesome.  

Geoff and Tisha - Come on, just get eliminated next week.  

A.D. and Fuzzie - I just don't know what to say. I was deeply touched when they were U-turned, forced to do the other Detour, yet still did it even though Fuzzie was already so tired. You know, for all their laziness and laidback personalities, they sure don't give up on the race! I mean, it's really impressive. To know that you're already in last place, you're really, really tired, yet still pushing on the complete the other Detour. I was half tear-ing when I watched the episode last night, really touched by their efforts. And for that I really HOPE HOPE HOPE they can stay in the race! KICK GEOFF AND TISHA OUT OF THE WAY!!!!  

So it's down to the final four, getting really exciting huh. Still think Vince and Sam will win. It'll be awesome if Geoff and Tisha were out next week. Best episode ever! Lol.

Thanks for typing MY EXACT SAME THOUGHTS out for me. I just finished watching the episode and all i can say is.

ANYONE, PLEASE WIN - BUT GEOFF AND TISHA.

Gosh, i was really being sarcastic when Geoff said "I can really be annoying in the morning" - NO, you're not! You're annoying ALL THE TIME! Angry

I really think Sam and Vince will win. But Tania and Ida never fails to surprise us what they can do! Remember Taiwan? One of the toughest leg which Niroo and Kapil quitted? They came in FIRST! o_o

And AD and Fuzzie!! I would love to see them stay in the race because it's just fun to watch them race! It really sucks that they came in last and Geoff and Tisha U-TURNED them.. BUT, everyone loves the underdog, don't they? GO AD AND FUZZIE! Even if hope is thin, i'll root for you all the way to the end! F4 is good enough for an all-female team like you two! And Joe Jer and Zabrina didn't win until the last leg!! So, it's okay.. JUST WIN THE LAST ONE! Smiley
IP Logged

Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: Nov 7th, 2008, 5:25pm »

It was so sad to see Geoff/Tisha U-Turn AD and Fuzzie.... they were already so tired but it was great to see them finish the leg anyway, and not give up!! I'm just so happy it was an NEL!
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Nov 7th, 2008, 5:46pm »

on Nov 6th, 2008, 4:44pm, Joab wrote:
The curse of the 4th place NEL never fails. Mardy and Marsio and Ann and Diane all came in 4th in the final 4 NEL, and were eliminated next leg. Sad

Bye AD and Fuzzie. I really hope because of this penalty, they'll really push up their game and get to the pitstop faster, it's the last elimination leg anyway!

Push Geoff and Tisha outta the wayyyyyy!

There was no final 4 NEL in Season 2 but I see your point.

AllanSadto Vince and Sam at Pitstop) Where team would you be most embarassed to see beat you at the finale?
Vince or Sam: We choose D. All of the above.

LOL.
IP Logged
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Nov 7th, 2008, 9:10pm »

I'm the only one left that didn't mind Geoff/Tisha, eh?

Well, anyways, I'm more pissed off about the planning of the leg. I mean, U-Turn before Pitstop? That's just...wrong. Angry
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
eragonDK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Dustin and Luke Seltzer

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Nov 7th, 2008, 9:34pm »

Geoff & Tisha FTW!!!
IP Logged

American Idol: Brooke, David, Ramiele
http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Eragon_Amazing_Race_Main_Page
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: Nov 8th, 2008, 4:14am »

Ida/Tania FTW!!!

Since Sam/Vince are boring me, Geoff/Tisha would sour up the ending (I said they're okay, I didn't say I wanted them to win the most) & AD/Fuzzie are my dark horses to win, I will root openly for Ida/Tania. Wink

Off-topic Note 1: Malaysian all-female teams have FANTASTIC track records (Joebrina - 1st, Pam/Vanessa - 2nd, Ann/Diane - 4th, Ida/Tania - Final 4).
Off-topic Note 2: The US TAR has only had 10 all-female teams out of 29 make it past Leg 6 (not make it to, otherwise it counts Monica/Sheree), while the Asia TAR had 6 all-female teams out of 10 make it past Leg 6 (again, not make it to, otherwise it counts Melody/Sharon).
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Nov 8th, 2008, 8:40am »

^^ TARA took 1 season to have an all-female team winner and all-female team in the F3.

For 3 seasons in a row, TARA had an all-female team in the F3.

It took TAR at least 5 seasons to have an all-female team in the F4 at least -_- (Linda and Karen)

All in all, asian girls rocks. :laff:
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Nov 8th, 2008, 4:18pm »

on Nov 8th, 2008, 8:40am, Joab wrote:

It took TAR at least 5 seasons to have an all-female team in the F4 at least -_- (Linda and Karen)

And then another 5 for one to make the final 3. Tongue
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Nov 8th, 2008, 7:17pm »

And probably another 5 to win -_-
IP Logged

Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #18 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 1:50am »

^^ LOL! I've kinda given up hope on an all-female team winning the US TAR.
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 8:04am »

Not me. If out-of-shape single moms, dumb blonde-on paper beauty queens and a midget and her cousin can make the Final 3, then there's still hope.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.