Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 1:25am

Sponsored by ElectronicsOutfitter.com!
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Paint It Fuse Charity Ebay Auction »

Worst Of The Web forum discussion and other fun websites.
www.WorstOfTheWeb.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Other Fun Websites
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Paint It Fuse Charity Ebay Auction
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Paint It Fuse Charity Ebay Auction  (Read 702 times)
paintitfuse
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Paint It Fuse Charity Ebay Auction
« on: May 22nd, 2005, 2:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Guys!

I'm a representative from Fuse(www.fuse.tv), and I wanted to tell everyone about the great charity auction that's going to begin next week. Starting May 23rd you can go to www.ebay.com/fusetv where you'll find all sorts of stuff for auction from today's hottest artists, both graphic and music! Some of the stuff up for auction includes: posters signed by Bloc Party, Fat Joe, Fergie from Black Eyed Peas, Frankie J, Gratitude, John Gafford, Lord Sear, Lyfe, Rude Jude, and Trust Company. There will also be an opportunity to bid on a guitar autographed by Sum 41, an album signed by The Donnas, a 12” vinyl autographed by The Casualties, a holiday card signed by Brand New and more…

Every single penny made goes towards the wonderful MusiCares Foundation. Support this cause and tell your friends to check it out when it kicks off next week! Also, feel free to post any questions, i'll be back to check on you guys, thanks!

Josh
Paint-It-Fuse Promo
[email protected]
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2005, 1:49am by paintitfuse » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Worst of The Web

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.