Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 7:09pm

Sponsored by ElectronicsOutfitter.com!
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Jim Colyer website »

Worst Of The Web forum discussion and other fun websites.
www.WorstOfTheWeb.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Other Fun Websites
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Jim Colyer website
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jim Colyer website  (Read 395 times)
Jim_Colyer
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW Email

Jim Colyer website
« on: May 28th, 2005, 7:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I work on this site everyday to make it as interesting as possible  http://www.jimcolyer.com
IP Logged

Jim Colyer wrote Save The Planet
Huntress phoenix
ForumsNet Member
San_Marino 

Star Wars -3Revenge of the Sith,

N/A
View Profile

Re: Jim Colyer website
« Reply #1 on: May 29th, 2005, 5:14am »

hay: Jim Colyer the Supreme Court Building - Washington, D.C. thats beautiful.Did you go there with you're  wife and kids.and  Niagara Falls, American Falls. I definitely appreciate fine art and beautiful nature. wow am in aha.! Niagara Falls, American Falls. you know that there was a place in manhattan where i loved to go just to think and clear my head.It had a view like that.I sat for three hours at a time. and i also see you have a picture of you're kids and wife there beautiful. love the pictures.you're family is beautiful i am very close to my family also.thanks for sharing   sincerely Huntress Phoenix  :chin:pondering my thouts on those exceptionally beautiful photos...........
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2005, 5:22am by Huntress phoenix » IP Logged

Helena Kyle wayne 29 years old Southern Europe Repubblic a di San Marino). hazel eyes light brown hair bt. 5/4 5/6 feet tall school: Michigan State http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2003_2_Fast_2_Furious/2003_2_fast_2_furious_005.jpg
Jim_Colyer
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Jim Colyer website
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18th, 2005, 1:45pm »

Huntress phoenix....Thanks for your comments on the photos.  Yeah, I went to those places with my ex-wife.  We are divorced but we are still friends.  My son is 21 now and he wants to go to Manhattan.  He has heard so much about New York and wants to see it.
IP Logged

Jim Colyer wrote Save The Planet
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Worst of The Web

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.