Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 9:57am

Sponsored by ElectronicsOutfitter.com!
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Who will die-City of Heroes »

Worst Of The Web forum discussion and other fun websites.
www.WorstOfTheWeb.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Other Fun Websites
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Who will die-City of Heroes
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Who will die-City of Heroes  (Read 5910 times)
mmo095749
ForumsNet Member
Afghanistan 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

Who will die-City of Heroes
« on: Dec 7th, 2011, 10:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

?How is City of Heroes/City of Villains an ‘over-glorified’ trial?? Some people convince themselves that their time spent on playing video games is more productive or better validated if they ?beat? the game. Fact is that we cannot use the crafted enhancements which have no significance impact on our ability to level to 50 or even higher or run any of the trading trails and task forces, or general PvE content.
Yes,Diablo 3 free trials, it’s time to take the war against Praetoria to the airwaves, time to find out who is really at risk of death, and time to hoist a railroad crossing sign as a weapon. Is this a tough question? Yes, someone is bothered by this question dor a long time and couldn’t fix out the best way. All of these things are true for the latest patch to City of Heroes ? Issue 21′s special update Media Blitz hitting the servers today. The update features not one but two new Incarnate trials, with players facing off against Maelstrom and Mother Mayhem in a battle for the hearts and minds of the people of Praetoria.
Today, we have seen the rollout of the fourth installment in the Signature Story Arc, which brings us players still closer to knowing who is going to die among the Surviving Eight. In addition, players can also toy around with the new Titan Weapons powerset, which gives everyone of us a chance at wielding a huge two-handed weapon with aplomb ? and if that doesn’t sound like a fun ride, you may feel differently after checking out the preview video on the official site which I can’t show you right now.
But this is not the point I want to mention today. The essential issue I want to let you know is that the series bonus activities which launched on SwagVault.com this month. At the beginning of this month, series bonus activities has prepared for patch 4.3 which was launched last month. Of course, as before, huge bonuses were waiting for you on swagvault.com. Free gold bonuses and rich prizes lucky draw, all of those bring us not only the convenient service but also save much money.
Continuing with the World of Warcraft – Brazil server launch, there is another series of bonus activities hold on swagvualt.com. This time, all gold orders, which include WoW gold, EVE isk, AION kinah, RFIT gold or any other games orders, only if you order on swagvault.com, you can get 10% bonus gold immediately. Maybe you still doubt it, but please pay more attention to SwagVault news or SwagVault Facebook, you’ll know clearly about what I’m saying right now. What’s more, along with the free gold giveaway activity, a free of charges lucky draw is ongoing at the same time. Do you have any idea of the prize for the lucky draw?
Yes, 200 cash back chances. I know it’s a great great chance for all of swagvault.com customers. What’s more, the chance is eligible for every customer. No requirement, just find what you need in swagvault.com, place the order here, and then you will be qualified to be the winner. Yes, maybe your lucky orders will be the prize winners. So, join in swagvault.com right now. Bring this great news to your friends, families! We’re looking forward to see your name and your order number on SwagVault news.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Who will die-City of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12th, 2011, 12:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'll let this post stay as long as you don't inundate the rest of the forums with this stuff.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Worst of The Web

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.