Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 2:11pm

Sponsored by ElectronicsOutfitter.com!
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Jing Chu network official WeCha »

Worst Of The Web forum discussion and other fun websites.
www.WorstOfTheWeb.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Other Fun Websites
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Jing Chu network official WeCha
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jing Chu network official WeCha  (Read 185 times)
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Jing Chu network official WeCha
« on: Nov 6th, 2017, 12:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

[Little good action] Tianmen 15-year-old boy suffering from severe medical expenses overwhelmed rural families _ Jing Chu network
Coma, Xie Qi and his family has been holding hands. (Reporter Wang Zhendong Xie new balance 574 femme Shengguo) in Wuhan Tongji Hospital intensive care unit, lying on the bed of Xie Qi, the body once again twitch up, his teeth clenched, fists clenched. Mother Liu Caiping is to help him massage the soles of the feet, soothe the blood, then she looked at her son again into a coma ... ... this should belong to the 15-year-old boy's good life, but because of a sudden illness stopped abruptly. Coincided with the youth, not yet in full bloom, but to dying. He was born in Tianmen City, Hubei Province, 5 years old when his father died due to an accident, the mother Liu Caiping has been playing odd jobs, he grew up by Kids UGG Boots grandparents. Now the old people talons louboutin femme are old, has long been lost ability to work, disease ridden. However, escarpin louboutin pas cher such a poor family happens to encounter the unexpected situation. September 28 afternoon, as Tianmen City Experimental high school sports specialty students Xie Qi as in the past, sweat in the playground, but Air Max Tailwind 6 the physical training process suddenly appeared in the body shock, so far unconscious. nike shoes outlet October 6 transferred to Wuhan Tongji Hospital, was initially diagnosed with ischemic hypoxic encephalopathy, accompanied by pulmonary infection. As Xie Qi is still frequent muscle ugg echarpes tension, convulsions and other symptoms, the physical condition temporarily should not be the next consultation, sober time can not be determined, the condition is very serious. Diagnostic information is tantamount to sunny Nike Air Max Mens thunderbolt, so that the whole family's sky suddenly become dark. Nike Air Max 95 kids 'A few days before the accident Xiao Qi also called me to live well in school, ugg bottes 2017 I know this is the child grow up, want me to worry, I did not expect it is now ... ...' talk about Xie Qi Of sensible, Liu Caiping distressed to tears. More than 20 days, Liu Caiping day and night in the Xie Qi bed, uninterrupted care, so even the  work is lost. 'Every time I see the small odd because of pain and fear of tortured deformed face, I really can not wait for him to bear all this.' Watching the jumped son is now lying on cheap ugg boots online the bed pale as paper, increasingly thin, Liu Caiping Heart can not tell the pain. 'I do not know what ugg pas cher bottes time to wake up, maybe a year, maybe a few years, or a lifetime ... ... but I will always guard him, take care of him, because if he woke Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard Womens Shoes up someday I can not see how Do ... ... 'Liu Caiping pharynx said, tears flow non-stop. Since Xie Qi sick, treatment has spent 150,000 yuan, and this poor rural family has long been overwhelmed. Although UGG Mittens Xie Qi's chaussures louboutin pas cher classmate teachers and social well-intentioned people have nike air max 90 youth to their contributions, but for its huge medical expenses, just a drop in the bucket. Now this desperate small home to the community sent a cry for help. 銆怐onation Mode銆?1, non-network donation account Air Max 2009 mens 421864546018000662864 account: Hubei Charity Federation, Bank: Wuhan Zhunao Quan branch of Bank of Communications, need to note: commissioned by the Hubei Charity Federation Jing Chu network micro-good fund (referred to as Hubei charity Jing Chu network funds donated Xie Qi 2, nike pas cher femme the network donation directly scan the following two-dimensional code, need to note: donation Xie Qi [micro good action] column welcome to provide clues: Hubei Daily New Media Group effort to build the 'micro good action' column Concerned about the community need to help the crowd, through the media all means of communication, in the Jing Chu network, Hubei mobile phone newspaper, big Chu network, moving news client synchronization broadcast, appeal to caring people, charity and government administrative departments to raise money, raise Section and so on. I am fine, good deeds, welcome to provide clues. Tel: 027-88567716 Online: http: //bbs.cnhubei.com/forum-9-1.html Mobile: Please 'news' news client 'headlines', Jing Chu network official WeChat, give us a message The
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Worst of The Web

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.