Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:47am

Sponsored by ElectronicsOutfitter.com!
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « 'At that time in Beijing »

Worst Of The Web forum discussion and other fun websites.
www.WorstOfTheWeb.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Other Fun Websites
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   'At that time in Beijing
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 'At that time in Beijing  (Read 184 times)
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

'At that time in Beijing
« on: Nov 6th, 2017, 12:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

'North drift man' rooted in Shenzhen operating income less than two-thirds of the past figure? Shenzhen Air Max Tailwind 6 News Network
Two years ago, Chen Xu also a well-known media in Beijing as a financial reporter, and now, to follow more than 100 million people Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard Womens Shoes in the pace of deep business, suddenly transferred to identity, willing to lead less than two-thirds of the income, Serve the travel of others. Any thing is life, the company has not died that day, I will do their best to make it live, the company has its own life, but not yet. Why is it that you can live when you want to quit? Even if the day really die, but also the process of nike shoes outlet natural apoptosis, but if I withdraw, the company gone. 'Chen Xu' North drift man 'rooted in Shenzhen venture' talons louboutin femme Zijia You trip 'Shenzhen News Net News against the sun, Chen Xu to the customer received a good lunch for the restaurant to new balance 574 femme eat, forehead a lot of Qin Khan's sweat Beads at this time only gradually stopped .After the afternoon set the time Air Max 2009 mens and route planning, the members of the group quickly sitting around a table waiting for Kids UGG Boots the meal. This is the company to undertake a group of business, Chen Xu as a leader Inconvenience to join, had to 'hide' to a quiet corner, ordered a pasta rush to cope with, the only fun may be facing the phone, chatting on the WeChat a few years ago, Chen Xu also cheap ugg boots online in Beijing A well-known media as a financial reporter, and now, to follow more than 100 million people in the pace of deep business, suddenly transferred to identity, willing to lead less than two-thirds chaussures louboutin pas cher of the previous UGG Mittens income, start doing other people's travel industry. , Because it is like, even if it was 34 years old, his son is about to come.Perhaps as 'on the road,' the author Jack Ke Luoke said, 'I am always surprised to find that I do not hesitate to go nike air max 90 youth on the road, because Hair feeling great. The world is suddenly filled with possibilities. In the former sea youth dream studio cafe, Internet entrepreneur Chen Xu no time to enjoy the green outside the window, looked down to see the flashing mobile phone information. His' s love of the 'North drift' backpackers in April, Shenzhen spring. WeChat in a total of more than 4,000 friends, mobile phone has become the most important channel of communication every day, one of which is called 'old boy' micro-credit group is his 'bubble' position,  which is his 10 years in Beijing to make Most of his friends stay in Beijing, and 'North drift' Chen Xu came from Beijing to Shenzhen, tied the root. 'Life should not be imprisoned in the same piece of land.' 'The day before leaving Beijing, he wrote this sentence in the' old boy 'group, perhaps with the Sagittarius free Sagittarius characteristics, his choice is always so similar .2004, 23-year-old Chen Xu from the capital Normal university graduation, he should have become a teacher. 'Teacher, doctor, civil servant is my parents want me to live, but these three are in a ugg bottes 2017 place step by step mode of life, so the three work Is not what i like. 'Curious Chen Xu is more like to run around, there was a ugg pas cher bottes period of time he was even fascinated when a sports reporter,' because the world is running feel so cool. 'Thus, in 2006, Chen Xu in the' Beijing Youth Daily ' At this point, he began a nearly ten years of journalist career, has Nike Air Max Mens been removed in the 'boutique shopping guide', 'Fortune Times', 'First Financial Weekly', 'Financial Weekly' And so the media work.This relatively free work so that he walked through a lot of ways, met a lot of people, but also trained to quickly capture information and efficient communication and execution .In a resignation, Chen Xu Nike Air Max 95 kids backpack Southeast Asia travel for half a year, it was his first time a person abroad. 'In Southeast Asia very cool to play escarpin louboutin pas cher a big circle, six months spent a total of 18,000 yuan. 'He became a legend in the mouth of friends.Chen Xu travel during the basic are cheap air, and this experience also wrote a book about his low-cost aviation model and poor culture of the book' 0 yuan ticket secret ' When he bought the car, he began to ugg echarpes use the holidays to start another exploration - Zijia You in Beijing, he invited three or five friends in droves to travel to the outskirts of the suburbs In these friends, nike pas cher femme there are colleagues, students, there are friends who have never met each other. 'His best friend is in the blog era of friends, now have become a cross. 'At that time in Beijing, a well-known media work girlfriend is Chen Xu's optimistic and free to attract, she also believes that a person who has a lot of friends will not be bad since the spring of 2012, the two travel on the road ahead Of the companion. [Editor: He Chang] 1 2 3 Next page
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Worst of The Web

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.