Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:59pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Addams gets a colour TV »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Addams gets a colour TV
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Addams gets a colour TV  (Read 707 times)
Addams
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Addams gets a colour TV
« on: Oct 29th, 2002, 8:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

LOL - I was just chatting with Irishlass here in our chat room and I was so excited to tell her that on Sunday we took back possession of our colour TV from my mom and dad.  We don't really like TV and so we had given it away a few years ago to my sister and then it migrated to mom and dads place.

Of course that was all pre-survivor.  I am so excited that I might see this week's episode in Colour.  The only time I see it in colour is when I visit a friend like Tiger Lily or Fozzie Bear.

So Irishlass asked - how did you end up watching Survivor then if you don't watch TV.  

So I made my admission - I started following S1 in the newspaper.  I faithfully bought the Friday morning toronto Sun newspaper and read the reviews of the program the night before.  

I then watched (in B&W) the final episode with Sue's rant and the final jury vote.  I was hooked and started to watch the show and more importantly found the CBS web site.  The rest is history.  So I started from reading about it in the newspaper for 12 weeks before turning on the TV.

Now I have full regressed and brought the colour TV back in the house.  

When did you start to watch survivor?
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Re: Addams gets a colour TV
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29th, 2002, 9:11am »

I started to watch I think 2 episodes before the end of the first season.  My husband kept hearing about it at work and insisted we watch an episode. Wink  Now I'm the addict and he's at least willing to sit on the couch with me each week while it's on. Grin
IP Logged
Mags
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

MagsCDN
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Oct 29th, 2002, 4:40pm »

Yippee addams! Welcome to Survivor in colour :dance: Now you just need to work on the cable thing! Wink

Sweetie and I have watched Survivor since day one. We had seen  the ads for it before the first show...and have been hooked ever since! Grin
IP Logged

If you judge people, you have less time to Love them. Anon.

Maggi
chickmama
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Eat more Chicken

CarlaW70
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 2nd, 2002, 1:13pm »

My story is the same as Mag's.  I saw the ads for the first season, and thought it looked VERY interesting...I was hooked before the first intro ended.
IP Logged
Tinkerbell
ForumsNet Member

Believe in Magic!  Magic Happens!

woozle34   mjtink10
View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Nov 3rd, 2002, 9:13am »

I am with chickmama and mags!  It is very hard to fatham Survivor in black and white!  it is unthinkable!  Wink  It must be a brand new day!  Survivor in Color! :sunny: :sunny:
IP Logged

Pixie Power! Tink--Tink--Tink!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.