Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 8:33am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Gary and Mallory »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Profiles
(Moderators: JP, yesteach, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Gary and Mallory
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gary and Mallory  (Read 1311 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Gary and Mallory
« on: Sep 1st, 2010, 10:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Gary Ervin

Hometown: Morganfield, Ky.

Connection to your Teammate: Father

Current occupation: Entrepreneur

Favorite hobbies: Triathlon, scuba diving and hunting/fishing

Achievements: Building a company from the ground up with my family to become one of the largest in the industry; getting my commercial pilots license and logging over 5000 hours; and, I wrestled and coached for University of Central Missouri and Union County High School.

Lifelong to do list: Be a better husband, father and friend

What scares you most about traveling? Being out of the country if something were to happen to my family

What excites you most about traveling? Learning about different people and cultures

If I could switch places with someone: No one - I'm not perfect, but I'm happy with who I am.

Role model/hero: My parents - I still strive to make them proud of me.

What are you passionate about? My family, work, faith and fitness

What would you do if you won the million dollars? If I were to win the million dollars I would help as many people with it as I could.

People would be surprised to learn: I ran 13 marathons and a half Ironman triathlon after I turned 45.

Favorite place you have ever visited: Ngoro Ngoro crater in Tanzania

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: The biggest obstacle of running the Race will be living up to our family's expectation that we are going to win.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I would like to win for my family and community. I hope to represent both well so that they will be proud of my effort.

Pet peeve about your teammate: My daughter has a stubborn streak -- a lot like me.

Mallory Ervin

Hometown: Lexington, Ky.

Connection to your Teammate: Daughter

Current occupation: Miss Kentucky 2009

Favorite hobbies: Performing, spending time with my family on our farm and thrill seeking activities like skydiving and bungee jumping

Achievements: I was very proud of being selected as 4th runner up at Miss America. It was something that I have worked and prepared for my entire life.

Lifelong to do list: Perform on Broadway! I also love motivational speaking and would love to find a way to continue this throughout my life. Lastly, I want to make my family proud.

What scares you most about traveling? Being out of the country if something was to happen to my family

What excites you most about traveling? I love diving blindly into new cultures and cities - the food, the language and the general attitude toward life. I also love that feeling that I have when I return home and realize all the good things that I have right here.

If I could switch places with someone: Phil, because he gets to do The Amazing Race every season.

Role model/hero: My dad

What are you passionate about? My family, singing and helping others find joy in life

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would give some of it to the organizations that helped me along my way to achieve my dreams -- the Miss America and Miss Kentucky Organization, Autism Awareness as well as the Catholic grade school and public high school I attended. I would save or invest the rest. My father will probably disagree.

People would be surprised to learn: I've already made a million dollars - for charity. When I was Miss Kentucky I sold a country ham for 1.3 million dollars and all the money went to local charities in my state.

Favorite place you have ever visited: Rome, Italy

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: We're both very stubborn so we will have to learn how to give a little. We also need to work on trusting each other.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to have the adventure of a lifetime and an experience to share with my Dad. He is a huge fan and has never missed an episode. It would mean a lot to him to be able to run the Race together.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Biggest pet peeve about my dad is that he never thinks about himself.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.