Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 10:49pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Jill and Thomas »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Profiles
(Moderators: JP, yesteach, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Jill and Thomas
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jill and Thomas  (Read 1021 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Jill and Thomas
« on: Sep 1st, 2010, 10:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Jill Haney

Hometown: Marina Del Rey, Calif.

Connection to your Teammate: Girlfriend

Current occupation: Hair Stylist

Favorite hobbies: Reading, running and work out classes

Achievements: Leaving my hometown to live in a big city like I had always dreamed of

Lifelong to do list: Have an Eat Pray Love experience in life

What scares you most about traveling? Nothing! I want to experience as much of the world as I can. I am uneasy when there is turbulence, though.

What excites you most about traveling? Relaxing, getting sun, doing activates and having no phone

Role model/hero: My sister - she's smart, driven and independent. I always look to her for guidance and inspiration.

What are you passionate about? Family, friends, my career, traveling and enjoying every moment of life

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would take my family on vacation, buy a new car, purchase a great collection of handbags and finally invest the rest.

People would be surprised to learn: The amount of physical labor and construction work I've had to do. Thanks, Dad.

Favorite place you have ever visited: Madrid, Spain

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communication and not being short tempered with one another.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope we grow as a team and have an amazing experience together.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He never cleans up after himself.

Thomas Wolfard

Hometown: Marina Del Rey, Calif.

Connection to your Teammate: Boyfriend

Current occupation: Ad Sales Director

Favorite hobbies: Skiing, golfing and lounging

Achievements: Graduating from Notre Dame

Lifelong to do list: I would ultimately like to give more.

What scares you most about traveling? Being caught in a hostile environment is what I'm most fearful of when traveling.

What excites you most about traveling? Being completely and utterly immersed in a polar opposite cultural environment

If I could switch places with someone: Phil Mickelson - Something about making tens of millions of dollars playing golf on the most scenic courses in the world seems fairly intriguing.

Role model/hero: My dad. He's the smartest, hardest working and selfless person I know.

What are you passionate about? God, my family, sports and travel

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Put a down payment on a ski house in the Colorado Rockies.

People would be surprised to learn: Yo hablo espanol - como un gringo

Favorite place you have ever visited: San Sebastian, Spain

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Our biggest hurdle on the Race will be communicating effectively.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to experience other cultures. It would also be a great life experience Jill and I can share.

Pet peeve about your teammate: She always has spelling errors.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.