Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 3:18pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « British Columbia state of emergency fires »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   In the News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   British Columbia state of emergency fires
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: British Columbia state of emergency fires  (Read 9822 times)
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

48936621 48936621   eastendgirlbc   eastendgirlBC
View Profile

British Columbia state of emergency fires
« on: Aug 2nd, 2003, 12:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i am currently 525 km from this fire.  that is, 326.22 miles.  yesterday there were winds which enabled the many, many fires we already had to spread.  please keep these people in your prayers or thoughts.

Thousands flee B.C. fire

Photo: Murray Mitchell/CP
Louis Creek residents use a car and motorcycle to lead horses away from a fast-approaching forest fire near Barriere, B.C., Friday.

Canadian Press  

Kamloops, B.C. — A massive wildfire that prompted the B.C. government to declare a state of emergency in the Thompson-Nicola district Friday destroyed dozens of homes in the community of Barriere, emergency officials said Friday night.  

Bob Buglsag of the provincial emergency program said at least 60 homes and a sawmill had been destroyed.  

A tow truck driver still in Barriere on Friday night said he wasn't sure how many homes had been destroyed, although he knew the community's small downtown area was unscathed.  

"I don't think we've lost that many homes yet, that I'm aware of, anyway," said Bill Kershaw, a Barriere resident, who said his trucks might be used to help transport fire crews.  

From where he was standing, Mr. Kershaw said he could see the fire burning trees a few hundred metres up the hillside, moving away from his home, and clouding the sky above the community with ash and red-tinged smoke.  

"I've never been in a war zone but that's what it reminds you of," he said, describing how earlier in the day he had watched heavily-laden cars exit the area.  

"Every car going by is loaded down with furniture and snowmobiles," he said, explaining that the area was deserted, save for emergency crews.  

Residents were shepherded to Kamloops, along with people from neighbouring McLure and its surrounding area, where the estimated 40-square-kilometre fire broke out Wednesday.  

Vancouver radio station CKNW said by Friday evening, a total of 7,500 people in central British Columbia had been forced from their homes.  

Also on Friday, a new fire burning on a mountain visible from downtown Kamloops forced people living in several nearby residential areas, including the suburb of Rayleigh, to flee.  

As the fire jumped a highway and inched perilously close to the subdivision, several hundred Rayleigh residents were left no option but to be ferried across the North Thompson River by Department of Fisheries and Oceans boats, said Cpl. Mike Stewart of Kamloops RCMP.  

"Most people in Kamloops can see this fire," said Glen Plummer, a spokesman for the provincial emergency program.  

Fire information officials said the blaze seemed to be burning away from Kamloops by Friday night.  

Earlier Friday, Premier Gordon Campbell said the state of emergency was aimed at helping crews fighting fires and to ensure a co-ordinated response to evacuating areas threatened by the expanding wildfire.  

"This is the worst situation we've had and the driest circumstances that we've measured in the last 50 years," said Mr. Campbell in an interview.  

"In all likelihood, British Columbians have never lived through a drier forest situation than we are living through this summer."  

Firefighters had to be pulled back from the Barriere-McLure blaze due to the erratic and volatile nature of the inferno, said Mr. Campbell.  

The McLure-Barriere fire is one of 328 active fires in British Columbia.  

It's believed 171 were caused by people and the rest by lightning.  

A total of 280 square kilometres have been burned by major blazes so far and the effort to combat them involves about 1,800 firefighters and costs about $2.5-million per day.  

"By declaring a state of emergency in the Thompson-Nicola, we will be able to deploy resources quickly and effectively where they are needed to support evacuations, fight fires and protect public safety," Mr. Campbell said.  

The premier said fire crews were also coming in from other provinces and the United States to help fight the fires.  

British Columbia and neighbouring Alberta are the worst hit in what is turning out to be a scorching fire season.  

In Alberta, fire crews were bracing for wind shifts that could fan the 140-square-kilometre Lost Creek blaze in southwest Alberta, four kilometres from the town of Blairmore.  

More than 800 firefighters, nine water bombers, 21 helicopters, 34 bulldozers and 20 water trucks worked to try and contain the out of control blaze.  

About 100 people from the mining town of Hillcrest have been out of their homes since Sunday.  

About 2,700 residents in the Rocky Mountain region were still on alert to evacuate quickly if necessary.  

In Ontario, major blazes that had threatened communities in the northern part of the province have been brought under control, said fire intelligence officer John Terpstra.  

Nova Scotia officials were keeping a watch because of hot, dry conditions but no fires had been reported Friday.  

Some Barriere residents didn't wait for the official evacuation order.  

"I'm just trying to get my kids out the door," said Cindy Andrews on Friday morning. "This (fire) is unbelievable, it seems to be coming quite quickly."  

Barriere resident Donald Campbell said the community's streets were choked with smoke.  

"I got my razor and my toothbrush and that's all I'm taking. I travel light," Campbell said. "Oh and my cigarettes too."  

B.C. Forest Service spokesman Steve Bachop said power was out in and around McLure, the Yellowhead Highway was shut down, and the CN Railway line had been closed.  

B.C. Hydro spokesman Stephen Bruyneel added that at least 7,500 homes between Barriere and the Alberta border had lost power.  

Hot weather and variable winds gusting to 30 kilometres per hour also continued to challenge crews battling British Columbia's largest wildfire, a 110-square-kilometre inferno burning northeast of Chilko Lake on Friday.  

The Cariboo-region blaze had been 60 per cent contained on Thursday, but winds fanned the flames east into nearby Nuntsi Provincial Park.  

IP Logged

read, study, reflect, write, read, study, reflect, spell check, write
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

Re: British Columbia state of emergency fires
« Reply #1 on: Aug 2nd, 2003, 12:21pm »

Thousands flee fires in Interior
Town of Barriere in flames as state of emergency declared: B.C. has turned into a deadly tinder box where forest fires can rage at 1,000 degrees Celsius and travel at more than five kilometres an hour. Vancouver Sun reporter Petti Fong and photographer Stuart Davis travelled to the scene of the treacherous fires north of Kamloops to bring you the stories of the besieged families and heroic firefighters in the area.

A firefighter is backlit by the orange glow of a fire in westside Kamloops. The blaze was brought under control before noon although other fires in the region continued to grow.  

CREDIT: Stuart Davis, Vancouver Sun  

Flames and smoke surround a helicopter as it prepares to drop a load of water on a fire at the northern edge of Kamloops Friday.  

CREDIT: Stuart Davis, Vancouver Sun  

A Kamloops firefighter battles the Mount Paul fire, one of  

ADVERTISEMENT  

The destruction of Barriere appeared imminent Friday night with fires spotted in structures throughout the Interior town 65 kilometres north of Kamloops and at least 60 homes reported destroyed.

The fate of the town of 2,800 people seemed sealed just hours after B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell declared a state of emergency Friday in the province's Thompson-Nicola regional district. Approximately 7,500 people were removed from the area throughout the day.

Bob Bugslag, director of the Provincial Emergency Coordination Centre, said a sawmill on the outskirts of the town was seen burning Friday night but he could not confirm if the entire town was at risk of succumbing to the fast-moving forest fire because thick smoke obscured the small community from view.

However, Bugslag noted, an evening forest service overflight of the town reported structures on fire throughout the community.

An removal order was issued at mid-day Friday for about 2,500 residents in Barriere and another 1,000 in North Barriere Lake and East Barriere Lake where a 25-square-kilometre fire raged.

An additional 4,000 residents of Rayleigh and the Paul Lake area just north of Kamloops fled their homes Friday afternoon as another wildfire blazed through tinder-dry forest, said Bugslag.  

That fire, which broke out within city limits at about 4 p.m. Friday on the side of Strawberry Hill, covered 200 hectares after just a few minutes, said provincial emergency program spokesman Glen Plummer, and was reported to be burning over 250 hectares by Friday evening.  

Plummer said smoke from the fire was visible to most residents of the city.

Kamloops residents from suburbs north of Kamloops, along with displaced residents of the Barriere area, were told to head into town to emergency centres  

to check in and find accommodations.

The McLure Lake area fire that on Friday threatened the future of Barriere covered only two square kilometres on Wednesday, but fanned by high winds and hot, dry conditions, it blanketed 25 square kilometres by noon Friday. It has also forced the evacuation of McClure and Lewis Creek residents and forced the closure of a portion of Highway 5.  

"This is a really, really serious matter," Campbell said. "This is going to be a heck of a fight."

The state of emergency allows the province "to draw resources from any firefighting capability," the premier said.

"The professionals are saying these are the most erratic fires they have every seen. They're difficult to get under control in the best conditions and this is the worst condition ... . We have no idea how long this will last. We can only hope for torrential rains."

Kamloops Fire Centre manager Dennis Gaudry told reporters the McLure Lake fire moved 12 kilometres in 24 hours and expanded to more than 4,000 hectares. According to Gaudry, the fire was travelling faster over ground than a person and was creating its own wind, meaning it can feed itself. The fire was also igniting its own spot fires up to a kilometre ahead of the principal blaze. Firefighters were removed Friday, due to the extreme nature of the fire.

"This fire is off the scale," said Gaudry. "It has become too dangerous to fight."

The state of emergency declared by Campbell gives the provincial fire commissioner, the forests ministry and the Provincial Emergency Program authority under the Emergency Program Act to take every action necessary to fight the fires and protect residents and their communities.

Campbell noted that although B.C. has some of the best firefighters in North America, the province has already had to request assistance from Alberta and the United States.

"We need the professionals on the ground to inform us what to do. We're trying to get this out through any means. It's a very grave situation," he said.  

There are approximately 2,000 firefighters now on the ground trying to deal with 328 fires -- 171 caused by people and the rest by lightning. Since midnight Thursday, another 44 fires have started.  

Campbell said there were 28,000 hectares burning in total -- with 4,000 hectares blazing out of control in McClure Lake. Just a few hours later, the number of hectares burning had increased to 31,191.

The McLure Lake fire apparently started when a resident in the town McLure went out to his backyard for a cigarette, said Max Arnason.

"He stubbed the cigarette out with his foot, turned his back for a second and it flared up. He went to get his watering hose but it was too late. He ran to McLure Restaurant and told them to call 911," Arnason said. "He must feel really awful right now."

Everyone in the area knew that fire was a strong possibility, even imminent, given the dry, hot conditions, Arnason said.

The main highway connecting Barriere with Kamloops has been closed and the village of McLure, with about 40 residents, was evacuated Thursday night. McLure residents were sent to Kamloops and Barriere before being re-evacuated again Friday.

B.C. Forest Service spokesman Steve Bachop said power was out in and around McLure, the Yellowhead Highway was shut down, and the CN Railway line was closed.

B.C. Hydro spokesman Stephen Bruyneel added that at least 7,500 homes between Barriere and the Alberta border had lost power.  

Ash from the fire was raining onto Barriere.

Barriere resident Don Tinker said he packed his bags and checked his 1968 Dodge to make sure it was in running condition.

Contacted by phone one hour after the evacuation order was made, Tinker told a reporter he didn't know what was going on because the power was out and his radio and television weren't working.

"I've been waiting for a knock on the door. The last I heard we were on high alert," said the 62-year-old, who lives alone. While talking with The Vancouver Sun, Tinker said he walked outside and was alarmed by what he saw.

"It didn't look too bad at first. There was some smoke and then I could see the flames," Tinker said. "That's when I thought, 'Time to get out.' "

Tinker, who had packed family pictures, his birth certificate and other personal items, planned to stay with his son in Clearwater.

Keith and Anne Willis faced the potential of a dreadful repeat of three years ago when a forest fire turned their dream home into ash. The couple lost everything in that fire and faced the same horrible prospect again on Friday.

"It's really bad where we are," said Keith Willis at an evacuation centre in Kamloops. "When you are at our place in South Barriere Lake, you can't even breathe, the smoke is so bad."

With flames closing in fast, Cindy Andrews told a reporter: "I'm just trying to get my kids out the door. This [fire] is unbelievable, it seems to be coming quite quickly."

Andrews said she was planning to go to the Chu Chua native reserve about 20 kilometres north of Barriere.

"But all the roads have been closed, so it's going to be hard to get out," she said.

Another resident said the streets in Barriere were choked with smoke snaking over a hill.

"You can't see half a block across the street right now because of the smoke," said Donald Campbell.  

Campbell said he would probably head to Kamloops.

"I got my razor and my toothbrush and that's all I'm taking. I travel light," he said. "Oh, and my cigarettes too."  

At Rayleigh, north of Kamloops, resident Richard Martin was putting a six-pack in the cooler and getting his steaks ready for the barbecue when he looked up and saw the biggest plume of smoke he had ever seen in his life.  

"I looked at my wife and said, honey, we have a problem," Martin said as he and Peggy Schuetze waited by the side of Highway 5 after being evacuated out of his home. "I said: 'It's time to go right now. Forget the beer. Forget the barbecue. Let's get the dogs and the cats and go.' "

In Kamloops, their daughter Deanne Schuetze was frantically trying to get back home to rescue the pets and the family had a tearful reunion Friday afternoon at the police barricades.

"I was worried that the dogs wouldn't get out," said Schuetze, her eyes red with tears and the smoke that hung overhead. "I thought about my photo albums. My stuff. And I don't want to think about the other things we left behind."

Throughout the scorching hot day, residents of the areas north of Kamloops kept looking up at the blue sky, gauged for themselves the distance of the smoke and waited.  

By mid-afternoon, Shawn Wenger, working for the day in Merritt, couldn't wait another second and headed to her home which is located between Rayleigh and Heffley.

"The cloud [of smoke] just looked so big, so gray," Wenger said. "I could see it and I kept talking to my husband, but I didn't want to wait any more. Especially after he told me the wind was blowing really close to the house"

Like Martin and Schuetze, Wenger had to wait by the side of Highway 5 after police and fire rescue services closed the road heading north out of Kamloops and ordered everyone out.

Wenger's husband and three-year-old son were on their way out and she waited anxiously for them to appear.

"He's bringing the dog, but the horses have to stay there. Not much we can do about that. I just hope that it doesn't get too close to us," she said. "My mother and father-in-law, who live on the same property say they're going to stay."

Hot weather and variable winds gusting to 30 kilometres per hour also continued to challenge crews battling British Columbia's largest wildfire, a 110-square-kilometre inferno burning northeast of Chilko Lake on Friday.

The Cariboo-region blaze had been 60 per cent contained on Thursday, but winds fanned the flames east into nearby Nuntsi Provincial Park.

Eight helicopters, more than 150 personnel and heavy equipment continue to fight the fire.

One resident was evacuated and 17 residences were on alert.

Yet another blaze leapt into flame late Friday night in the exclusive Rose Hill neighbourhood of Kamloops. RCMP believe the fire, which covered about one hectare, was deliberately set.

Resident Ben Whitman said he was in his father-in-law Dave Cooper's house on Rose Hill at around 8 p.m. when they saw a bush begin to burn.

"We know it must have been someone who set it because it just went up so quickly," Whitman said.

The two men rushed down the hillside and using coast and their feet, stamped out fire as best they could while others called the fire department. About one hectare burned before firefighters put out the blaze.

Constable Neil Macleod of the Kamloops RCMP said a criminal investigation will begin into how the fire started.

"It doesn't automatically combust by itself. It might have been someone who tossed a cigarette," Macleod said.

THIS YEAR IN B.C.'S FORESTS

- 1,069 fires  

- 28,000 hectares ablaze with 4,000 hectares burning out of control

- 31,191 hectares already burned

- $41.2 million of this year's $56-million firefighting budget already spent

- 3,200 loggers idled

Ran with fact box "THIS YEAR IN B.C.'S FORESTS", which has been appended to the end of the story.

© Copyright 2003 Vancouver Sun
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 2nd, 2003, 2:00pm »

Having been in a forest fire twice, my thoughts are with all the people having to deal with this. Sad  My heart goes out to all the animals and wildlife also losing their homes.  Cry
IP Logged
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 10:39am »

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.asp?id=AA91A740-4AA2-44FB-A7ED-D42 1E3CE1682

B.C. mobilizes during fire crisis

John Bermingham and John Colebourn  
The Province  

Sunday, August 03, 2003

A firefighter directs water spray onto a fire in the Westsyde of Kamloops, working to protect homes in the area. This fire was brought under control, but other fires in the region continued to grow in size yesterday.  

B.C. is burning.

And its residents -- forced to flee homes they may never see again, family possessions that may be lost to wildfires and cherished livestock they cannot carry -- are hurting.

A dangerously incendiary mix of dry weather, lightning strikes and human error has created the worst forest-fire crisis in 50 years.

In a rare move, faced with the forced evacuation of more than 10,000 people across the Interior, Premier Gordon Campbell has declared a provincial state of emergency.

Dozens of houses have been razed by fast-moving wildfires north of Kamloops.

The fate of the entire town of Barriere hung in the balance yesterday -- although favourable winds seemed likely to save the town from destruction. The town's sawmill has been destroyed, along with 25 homes.

Barriere resident Deanna Andrews, frantically packing up keepsakes and picture albums of her little children yesterday, ran out of time.  

Her truck jammed, Andrews thought of only one place left to put her photo albums as flames licked closer to her door.  

"I had only a small truck and couldn't put everything in. We first saw the fire creeping over, and then we got the call to get out.

"Those photos are in my freezer. Maybe they will survive. I'm really upset."

On one lawn, a trio of men traded jokes about how the upright propane cyclinders would be going off like rockets once the fire arrived. As explosions started to sound in the distance, they became quiet.

The fire neared, developing a wind of its own, drawing the air down the valley from the north and sending it, super-heated, above residents' heads.

The breeze wasn't cool or refreshing, but thick with heat. It pulled the flags tight and drove soot into the eyes.

By 3 p.m., most residents had fled -- after enduring a lengthy wait for gas. The local gas bar had capped sales at $20 per customer, enough to flee to Hundred Mile House.

By 5 p.m., the huge skidders and logging equipment used to fight the fire had moved out, and ground-fire crews were stationed at the north end of town, awaiting orders.  

RCMP officers were spotted leading two horses from town by hand, past a helicopter parked on the highway where a team of operators had stopped to grab a bite of food from support crews.

Some Barriere residents were angry as they left.

"They can't call that an act of God," said Glenn Hemmons, a retired bus driver who purchased his home in 1992.

Hemmons said yesterday that by the time the evacuation notice was given, it was obvious homeowners would lose everything.  

"It's absolutely tinder-dry," he said. "We had embers from the fire that was coming toward us falling on our property. I said at that time, luckily, we're insured."

Donna Duex was equally angry. She moved to nearby Louis Creek for a life far away from the city. Within minutes yesterday, her paradise collapsed.  

"All of a sudden, the power went out," she said. "All of a sudden, I had ashes flying all over me and in my eyes.  

"It looked like [the movie] Apocalypse Now. It looked like a war-zone. I thought a nuclear bomb went off."  

Glen Escott helped haul a number of horses in the Louis Creek area, where 60 homes were destroyed.

Escott, in the horse business himself, said there's a simple code among cowboys when help is needed: "For us, the deal with livestock, this is our livelihood."

Down the road in Little Fort, as in Barriere, gas was in short supply as power required to pump it went out.

"We're not going anywhere until the sun goes down," said one longtime resident who identified himself as Phil.  

"That hill will kill my engine if I try it now. It's better if I wait till well after dark."

Beside him, 14 cars sat idle on the side of the road.

Meantime, across B.C. last night:

- A 53-year-old Barriere man was in serious condition, after contracting burns to his face and upper body. He was airlifted to Vancouver yesterday.

"Apparently he was helping a neighbour hose down his house when his clothes caught fire," said Dave Poulin, spokesman for the Interior Health Authority.  

- The McLure-Barriere blaze, north of Kamloops, was 66 square kilometres in area. Residents in Barriere, McLure and Louis Creek were evacuated.

- The fire in the Kamloops suburb of Rayleigh stood at 20 square kilometres.

- A new fire near Armstrong forced 1,000 to flee their homes in the Okanagan Valley.

- The Chilko Lake wildfire in the Chilcotin had grown to 15 square kilometres, burning away from the community of Alexis Creek.

- The fire burning near Armstrong and Falkland has been classified "very aggressive by fire officials.

Sun Peaks Resort, 25 kilometres northeast of Kamloops, has been put on evacuation notice.  

The fire was shifting rapidly last night. Alerts were also issued for Vinsulla, Knouff Lake, Sullivan Lake, Lyons Lake, Orchard Lake and Huff Lake, north of Kamloops.  

And officials say it may take two days for B.C. Hydro crews to restore electricity to 7,500 homes, after fire caused power outages.

(With files from Darin Howard, CP)

FIRE FACTS:  

Where things stand:

There are 353 fires raging in B.C., half of them caused by lightning strikes, half by people.

More than 10,000 firefighters from across B.C. are battling three of the most dangerous fires. Their numbers have been supplemented by teams from as far away as New Brunswick.

This year, a total of 15,000 hectares burned or destroyed in B.C. A burned-out section can fully recover within five to 10 years, depending on the forest species and whether it's fully destroyed or burned in patches.

The danger rating for the Thompson/Nicola region remains extreme, as for most of the B.C. Interior -- the worst fire conditions in 50 years.

In B.C., 3,200 loggers are out of work due to fires. Two sawmills in the Okanagan have been destroyed. The fires in Midwinter Lake have burned over oil and gas wellheads, but they are buried in the ground and have not been damaged.

A 30-kilometre stretch of Highway 97 has been closed from Falkland northwest to Westside Road. Highway 5, the Yellowhead from Kamloops to Tete Jaune remains closed, as does a section of Highway 24 from Little Fort to 93-Mile.

Where they're heading:

No rain is expected. Winds picked up yesterday to more than 30 kilometres per hour, meaning fires can suddenly gust, surprising fire fighters. The forecast for tomorrow through Wednesday is for sun.

There is a ban on campfires in the Kamloops area. People are asked not to set off fireworks this weekend and to take care with their cigarettes.

More lightning strikes are expected today. The firefighters' rule of thumb is that there is one fire for every six lightning strikes.

The Greater Vancouver Regional District has banned campfires at all its 25 regional parks. Fires are also prohibited at all provincial parks and protected areas in the Lower Mainland.

Who to call:

To report a wildfire, call toll-free 1-800-663-5555, or cellular *5555. The Provincial Emergency Program emergency information line is 1-800-311-7044.

Information on evacuees is available at 1-888-350-6070. The Red Cross information line on evacuees is 1-888-350-6070.

The evacuation reception areas are in 100 Mile House, at The Lodge, 170 Highway 97 North; in Kamloops, at the Sport Mart Place at 300 Lorne St.; and in Vernon, at the O'Keeffe Ranch, 9380 Highway 97. They are providing lodging, food and clothing to 1,900 people out of the total of 10,000 evacuated so far.

CANWEST GLOBAL FIRE AID

HOW TO HELP

When tragedy strikes, British Columbians can be counted on to rally.

So with wildfires engulfing more and more of B.C., CanWest Global yesterday launched FireAid -- a program to get emergency supplies to the Interior.

In co-operation with London Drugs and Telus, CanWest is calling on provincial residents to help the more than 10,000 families who have been forced to flee.

"All of us support this community and want to do anything we can to help out," said Dennis Skulsky, the Pacific Newspaper Group's publisher. "The people of B.C. are very generous, so it was our idea to just spread the word."

A Friday night newscast in which families were scrambling to gather mementoes before being evacuated inspired the idea, Skulsky says. It wasn't long before Telus and London Drugs offered to help.

The three companies are organizing collection and distribution of blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, bottled water and clothing. Items can be dropped at any London Drugs store in B.C., at the BCTV Global newsroom in Burnaby or at The Province and Vancouver Sun printing plant at 12091 88th Avenue in Surrey.

London Drugs' tractor-trailer units will deliver supplies to provincial emergency shelters deemed most in need.

© Copyright 2003 The Province
IP Logged

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 8:12pm »

We've been hearing all about all the fires (both in BC and at home) here in Alberta...our thoughts and prayers are with you all!   The sad part is how some of these started...one for sure was a discarded cigarette and the one near Jasper was a planned burn gone very very wrong.
IP Logged
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 11:40pm »

red...nod...they said on the news last night or the night before that 3/4 of the fires started in bc were by humans...sad... Undecided
IP Logged

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 11:59pm »

I did hear that the ones in the south should be under control soon...keeping my fingers crossed!

This is the fourth big thing thats hit our poor country this year - I do hope it ends soon!  I really feel bad for everyone here who makes their living off the tourist industry - and hope that soon those tourists will return.
IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Praying for FN members/family health & happiness

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Aug 4th, 2003, 11:19am »

Been there - done that too, Rhune - in northern CA but especially in southern CA.

My prayers to all who are fighting these monstrous fires - and to those who have so much - and to the hapless innocent victims of human idiocy - the wildlife.  

Because the loss of trees and ground cover - come the next series of rains, there may be much flooding and landslides.  What a vicious circle......

IP Logged

"Senility Prayer"...God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Aug 4th, 2003, 2:43pm »

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.asp?id=ACEBA80C-547D-4763-8304-23F A1A745E75

Flames threaten historic park lodge
Tokumm Creek wildfire destroys backcountry hut

Cathy Ellis  
For The Calgary Herald  

Monday, August 04, 2003

Raging Blaze Lights Up Park Sky: The forest near the Kootenay Park Lodge is engulfed in flames as a large fire marches toward the historic site Sunday evening. The lodge was given a one-hour evacuation notice late Sunday afternoon.  

The historic and treasured Kootenay Park Lodge was prepared for evacuation late Sunday, as an out-of-control fire in Kootenay National Park moved dangerously close.

Another wildfire near Tokumm Creek has destroyed Fay Hut, the first backcountry hut built and operated by the Alpine Club of Canada.

Paul Holscher, owner and general manager of Kootenay Park Lodge, said Parks Canada gave him one-hour evacuation notice shortly after 4 p.m. Sunday.

Parks Canada also closed Highway 93 South between Castle Mountain and Radium Hot Springs to all public traffic at about the same time.

"We're just trying to make sure all the people here are safe, and we're hosing down the building right now hoping to save it," said Holscher.

"We're on high alert and we're getting our equipment to protect the property, but I don't know what will happen," he said.

"The fire is still a safe distance, but the winds are making this very unpredictable."

The out-of-control blaze at the Verendrye Creek area was sparked by lightning as a major storm thundered over the park Thursday.

Amenities at Kootenay Park Lodge, about a 45-minute drive from Banff, include a historic lodge, 10 log cabins and a new visitor information centre.

This is the second time in as many years that the historic lodge, built by Canadian Pacific Railway in 1923 as a wilderness retreat to attract tourists from around the world, has been in the line of fire.  

The cabins were added in 1930.

In August 2001, the Mount Shanks fire grew from 600 hectares to 2,400 hectares in just 21/2 hours, ripping six kilometres up the valley and forcing the evacuation of the lodge.

Campers at Marble Canyon Campground were also evacuated Sunday morning, where park crews are battling another out-of-control fire in the Tokumm Creek region.

That fire destroyed the recently renovated Fay Hut, which is a popular overnight wilderness hut for skiers and mountaineers.

Parks Canada spokeswoman Shelley Humphries said crews are trying to back-burn, to contain the fire at Tokumm Creek.

Most trails and day-use areas are closed in Kootenay National Park, with the exception of areas at the southern-most end of the park, south of Settler's Road.

Humphries said the closures are simply a precaution.

"In the event of a fire making a break, we need the helicopters to be fighting fires, not rescuing people," she said.

Parks Canada has a major firebase at Kootenay Crossing, with about 80 firefighters and several helicopters battling blazes in Banff, Yoho and Kootenay.

Parks Canada is also keeping a close eye on a lightning-sparked fire in the Magnesite Creek area in B.C., which is more than 1,000 hectares in size.  

Areas on the western edge of Yoho National Park are closed, where a fire is about five kilometres from the park boundary.

Cathy Ellis is a reporter for the Rocky Mountain Outlook

IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Aug 4th, 2003, 2:45pm »

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.asp?id=79210B54-B448-42D8-AB9A-546 529F96C0B

More bad news for B.C. firefighters

Monday, August 04, 2003

KAMLOOPS, B.C. (CP) -- Firefighters trying to contain a series of blazes ravaging southern British Columbia got more bad news from forecasters Monday, continued unseasonably hot, dry weather.  

Temperatures in the Kamloops area were expected to reach 30 degrees again Monday, with winds of 20 kilometres an hour. But it could get as hot as 34 degrees later in the week, according to Environment Canada.  

Besides the fires themselves, the parched conditions are the main enemy for the hundreds of firefighters battling three major fires around Kamloops that have burned more than 100 square kilometres of tinder-dry forest and grassland.  

More than 10,000 people have been forced from their homes in small towns north of Kamloops, as well as the suburb of Rayleigh just north of this city of 77,000, and around Falkand, about 100 kilometres southeast in the Okanagan.  

Thermal images revealed Sunday that the fires were continuing to grow despite constant aerial bombing with fire retardant by a fleet of 37 aircraft and relentless attack by ground-based firefighters.  

The army fighting the blazes is getting support from across Canada, including a contingent of soldiers from Edmonton.  

The Vancouver Fire Department said Monday it had agreed to send a fire engine and crew to the Kamloops area, while two volunteer fire crews from suburban Maple Ridge were also heading to the B.C. Interior.  

About 1,800 firefighters were battling more than 350 blazes across the province. The largest, the 150-square-kilometre Chilko fire in north-central British Columbia does not threaten any major communities.  

Estimates Sunday put the McLure-Barriere fire, about 50 kilometres north of Kamloops, at about 84 square kilometres, an increase of 30 per cent from Saturday.  

The Strawberry Hill fire, which threatens the Kamloops suburb of Rayleigh, grew to about 34 square kilometres from 20 square kilometres.  

And the Cedar Hill blaze, southeast of Kamloops near Falkland, was 12 kilometres away from Armstrong, a community on evacuation alert, and is about 8.4 square kilometres in size.  

Some residents on the west side of the North Thompson River near McLure and at Little Fort, north of Barriere, were allowed to return home Sunday but told to stay on alert to flee again if conditions changed.  

In southwestern Alberta, clouds and light showers Sunday helped crews working to contain an out-of-control fire in the Crowsnest Pass region near the B.C. border. Monday dawned with overcast skies and cooler temperatures.  

But almost 2,000 people from the towns of Hillcrest and Blairmore remained out of their homes as the Lost Creek fire continued to threaten the mountain communities.  

B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell, who declared a state of emergency around Kamloops on Friday and extended it to the whole province Saturday, was being briefed regularly by telephone. An aide said Sunday the premier would visit the Kamloops region this week.  

Campbell spoke to Prime Minister Jean Chretien on Sunday about federal disaster aide but specific help would wait until detailed estimates of the impact of the fires could be prepared.  

A spokesman for Defence Minister John McCallum said Sunday aide would be considered under Ottawa's disaster financial-assistance program.

RCMP, reinforced by Mounties from the Vancouver area and elsewhere, were patrolling the evacuated areas and manning checkpoints on many closed roads. Residents who had been returning to check on their homes were being turned back, police said.  

© Copyright 2003 Canadian Press
IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Aug 4th, 2003, 2:52pm »

this is all just really sad as bc (and this is not just because i live here  Roll Eyes though one muight think this is blind self promotion  Wink ) is one of the most beautiful places in the world with its' wildlife, trees, trees and more trees (including rainforest area and some of the oldest trees in the world in carmanah), glaciers, the pacific ocean, hot springs, lakes, rivers, salmon, etc.  it saddens me when the fires are brought on by my fellow british columbians or tourists throwing  ciggie out the window or out in the bush or leaving a campfire (ala s6) without thought.  sad.  

now, there are fires going here which are wild and we have seen plenty of these but its' the humanmade ones that bother me the most.   Undecided
IP Logged

MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Aug 4th, 2003, 4:12pm »

Cry
IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Aug 5th, 2003, 7:10pm »

apparently the american government has pledged their support to assist us.  our premier has said that when we need it, we will gladly take up the offer.

Campbell flies in, but no promises yet
More B.C. residents displaced by wildfires told they can go home  
Tuesday, August 05, 2003

B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell, who flew to Kamloops to view the devastation Tuesday morning, says no aid package will be announced until the damage is assessed. 'We're going to do everything we can to get people through this.' (Global BC)  

KAMLOOPS, B.C. - B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell looked shocked and amazed Tuesday as he saw for the first time some of the fire-blasted portions of his province from the air.  

Campbell, on a one-day visit to southern British Columbia, flew through smoke-filled skies in a helicopter to look at the effects of one aggressive wildfire, started last Wednesday apparently by a discarded cigarette. It raced quickly north from the town of McLure, through Louis Creek and Barriere, forcing thousands from their homes.  

Campbell expressed amazement at the extent of the damage and the speed of the fire's advance. He peppered officials with questions about firefighting techniques.  

"As I flew over Barriere there were two things that struck me," he said after touching down.  

"One was how much of Barriere's still there, so that's hopeful for lots of people, but also how complete the devastation is for parts of the area as well."  

Louis Creek, just south of Barriere, looked almost completely destroyed. The forested landscape was blackened except for occasional solitary trees, miraculously untouched.  

Campbell's chopper landed at a fire-fighting camp in time to greet arriving Canadian soldiers, the first of more than 100 brought in from Edmonton to reinforce about 1,000 firefighters in the region. Campbell shook their hands and thanked them for coming.  

He also praised the professionalism of B.C. firefighters.  

"We've been very fortunate so far that we haven't lost anybody," he said. "There's been no fatalities. That's really amazing when you see the extent of the fires and you see how rapidly they've grown."

Those fire crews were apparently beginning to turn the tide in their fight against the three wildfires threatening communities around Kamloops.  

"Last night there was minimal fire behaviour and crews made good progress," fire information officer Kevin Matuga told a morning news conference.  

But he said visibility remained a problem for firefighters and aircraft attacking the blazes, which have burned almost 160 square kilometres.  

Almost half the estimated 2,000 firefighters at work in the province were engaged in battling these fires.  

The news was less encouraging from the Crowsnest Pass region of southwestern Alberta, where damp weather gave way to rising temperatures Tuesday.  

Firefighters there are fighting a massive fire threatening the mountain towns of Blairmore and Hillcrest, where almost 2,000 people have been forced from their homes by the 180-square-kilometre Lost Creek fire.  

Back in British Columbia, Matuga said the Strawberry Hill fire just north of Kamloops, which had grown to 42 from 37 square kilometres, was 90 per cent contained but there was still the possibility of spot fires outside the fire lines.  

About 4,000 residents of Rayleigh and Heffley Creek, just north of Kamloops, threatened by that fire were allowed to return home Monday but told to remain on evacuation alert.  

There were conflicting figures given for the number of people still under evacuation order.  

Officials in Kamloops said earlier 3,500 people remained out of their homes. But Cathi Piazza, a spokeswoman for the B.C. Forest Service, said 7,200 still had not returned home.  

No explanation was given for the discrepancy but Piazza said estimates were based on population figures and officials had no indication how many people were actually there at the time.  

At the peak on Sunday, more than 10,000 people had fled their homes from fires near Falkland, Rayleigh, McLure and Barriere.  

Matuga said the Cedar Hills fire near Falkland, in the Okanagan Valley southeast of Kamloops, was 60 per cent contained, allowing for the return of 280 residents Monday night. Its size was estimated at about 15.6 square kilometres.  

"We are expecting light winds today," said Matuga. "With that forecast we are expecting the fire behaviour to be minimal today.  

"However the communities that are in the evacuation zones remain on that notice because of the potential fire behaviour."  

The McLure-Barriere blaze, last estimated at about 100 square kilometres, destroyed dozens of homes and several businesses, including a sawmill at Louis Creek, since it began Wednesday.  

Campbell declared a state of emergency for the region Friday. He extended it Saturday to cover all of British Columbia as the province dealt with more than 300 fires.  

Campbell spoke with Prime Minister Jean Chretien on the weekend about getting federal disaster aid.  

"We've notified Ottawa that we think we will be coming to them for some assistance," he said.  

"We've also been very clear with them we can't even start to begin to estimate that's on the ground until we can actually get in and assess that."  

It's costing between $2.5 million and $3 million a day to fight the fires in the province, Campbell said.  

Damage-assessment teams had begun going into the burned-out areas Monday, said emergency official Rod Salem. But authorities would not release information about the damage, nor allow media images, until individual property owners were told their homes were still standing to avoid them learning about it from news reports, he said.  

"My function and the provincial emergency operations centre function is the protection of these people, as well as their emotional protection, not just their safety," said Salem, regional director for the Provincial Emergency Program.  

Counsellors will be on hand to help people told they've lost their homes, as well specialists on issues such as insurance, financial assistance and debris disposal, said Greg Toma, an emergency official.  

However, B.C. Solicitor General Rich Coleman warned those who lost their homes to the fires but didn't have insurance should not expect a B.C. government handout.  

"In the fire that was in Salmon Arm in 1998, the government didn't pay for uninsured homes," said Coleman, who accompanied Campbell on his tour.  

"There have been exceptions, I suppose, over the years that I understand but we're not going to really decide what we will do until we have a true assessment of what it is we have on the ground."  

Heffley Creek and Rayleigh residents returned to homes overlooking charred forests and mountainsides with the stench of smoke still in their houses.  

"It sticks to your clothes," said Joe Veira, adding his first impulse was to water his garden.  

While some residents nearer Kamloops and Falkland went home, only a few people from the communities further north got the green light.  

People crowded into evacuation centres in Kamloops and elsewhere. Some were given hotel and motel rooms while others camped on cots in school gyms or even in their cars.  

Many evacuees expressed frustration about the lack of information about their homes, especially with police restricting access for those anxious to see if their homes are still standing.  

"I understand why people are going through that," Campbell said. "But you don't want to start distracting people from taking care of the fires and making sure they are safe.  

"So I would say to those people: I understand your concern, I know how you must long to find out what's going on."  

There were hints of tension as police had to contend with residents determined to get into evacuated areas to view the damage.  

RCMP Cpl. Mike Stewart warned vehicles to slow down at checkpoints so officers could see if they had valid passes or permits on their windows.  

"We need to know who is in the various areas, whether they're under evacuation alert or order, so we can assist in accounting for individuals as this very fluid situation changes," he said.  

"If you are found in a restricted area without proper permits and identification, you will be removed."  

Campbell said the problem is that after three or four days, people believe the situation is better.  

"We still haven't managed to contain even 50 per cent of the fires we're dealing with and it's going to be a long-time, long-haul process," he said. "We're doing everything we can."  

Neighbouring Alberta was fighting its own battle, with almost 2,000 people forced out of Blairmore and Hillcrest in the Crowsnest Pass area near the southern B.C. border.  

British Columbia and Alberta are the worst hit during the summer's scorching fire season that has left thousands without a home.  

Alberta Premier Ralph Klein and cabinet ministers Mike Cardinal and Dave Coutts toured the Crowsnest Pass area Monday.  

Meanwhile, fire crews from B.C. were joining the effort to battle a blaze in neighbouring Washington state, just south of Keremeos, B.C.  

The Farewell Creek fire, which has been burning since June 29, has been threatening to cross into Canada.  

Despite a preoccupation with the Kamloops-area fires, the province's biggest blaze is still the 200-square-kilometre Chilko Lake fire, which officials said is about 20 per cent contained. Residents of nearby small communities such as Scum Lake were on evacuation alert.  

Elsewhere, officials said there were about 80 fires burning in Saskatchewan, 22 in Ontario and seven in Quebec.  

A once-mighty fire near Thompson, Man., however, was simply smouldering as cool, wet weather helped contain the blaze. There were 14 fires in the province.  

IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Aug 5th, 2003, 7:12pm »

Fire evacuees confront authorities
Tempers flare as residents and ranchers displaced by fires worry about property damage
Tuesday, August 05, 2003

CREDIT: Kamloops Daily News/ Robert Koopmans  

Aug. 1, 2003 - Darcy Feller ignored an evacuation order, choosing to stay and fight to save his house at Barriere's South end in B.C.  

SQUAM VALLEY, B.C. (CP) -- Firefighting isn't the only kind of battle raging at nearby forest fires.  

Many homeowners anxious to find out if their houses have been destroyed are trying to run police barricades and ranchers desperate to save their land from the inferno are fighting with police and provincial forestry officials.  

As the wildfire encroaches on this area 60 kilometres north of Kamloops, many local loggers and ranchers who have spent days and nights building firewalls and soaking down homes are openly confronting authorities.  

"They are trying to stop people from working, they are trying to kick us out," said acreage owner Steve Mosdell after arguing with a forestry official about whether he had permission to fight the fire heading towards his land.  

"We've got a bunch of new, green people coming in here who are confused because they are not on top of the fire and they are kicking people out."  

Pat Hayes, a branch director handling the McClure-Barriere fire for B.C. Forest Service, had challenged Mosdell about having permission to fight the blaze. He said some locals are upset because the fire is lurking on their doorstep.  

"There's an evacuation order and police are moving them out," he said. "This, for us, is a massive challenge and we are just trying to do our work."  

Hugh Fraser, a rancher whose family has been in this valley for decades, berated an RCMP officer stationed at a barricade just metres from his land, saying he's fed up with how police are treating locals.  

"We're not just a bunch of stupid fools who don't know what the hell we're doing," Fraser told the officer, adding residents aren't being treated with respect by police.  

The officer replied: "You're the guy who tried to run me over yesterday."  

Fraser denied taking a run at the officer, stating the officer was metres away from his truck when he sped by.  

RCMP Cpl. Mike Stewart said Fraser isn't the only one who didn't stop at a police barricade, set up in restricted areas where wildfires are burning and locals have been ordered to evacuate.  

"We did hear of problems of people not slowing down at checkpoints," he said.  

RCMP officials have asked homeowners to respect barricades, warning those who don't will be removed from the area or arrested.  

During the last two days, on the two-way radio used by firefighters and heavy equipment operators, a worker sometimes blurts out: "Another one has ran the barricade."  

Some of the 7,200 residents who remain evacuated from their homes -- many since Thursday -- are extremely frustrated and anxious because they don't know if their homes are still standing.  

Brenda Nelson said the waiting was driving her crazy, so on Monday she used "extreme measures," to somehow pass police blockades and see firsthand if her acreage about 50 kilometres north of Kamloops was ravaged by fire.  

"I just had to see if my house was still standing, and thank God it is," she said.  

"I was going crazy not knowing, thinking the worst had happened, and I just had to see for myself."  

Nelson said many people are trying to get by police barricades to see if their homes still exist. Some make it, others don't, she said.  

B.C. Gordon Campbell said Tuesday he understands how frustrating it must be for residents to not know about the homes they were forced out by the wildfires.  

"I understand, boy I understand, why people are going through that," he told reporters before touring the area in a helicopter.  

"So I would say to those people, 'I understand your concern, I know how you must long to find out what's taken place at your home. But we have the public safety interest and we have to put that first.'"

IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Aug 5th, 2003, 7:13pm »

Firefighters from across Canada help peers in B.C. and Alberta blazes

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

VANCOUVER (CP) -- A national agency's massive co-ordination effort to send firefighters and aircraft to battle B.C. and Alberta blazes is working with help from rainy weather in Ontario.  

The Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre in Winnipeg serves as an inter-provincial resource broker for the transfer of personnel, water bombers and equipment such as power pumps during the wildfire season.  

Spokesman Dave Bokovay said American firefighters are busy waging war against forest fires in the midwest and wouldn't be able to help their northern neighbours, including British Columbia.  

"They've got nothing to lend," Bokovay said.  

While Canada will also not be able to lend a hand to the U.S. effort, it's faring well so far with the number of firefighters who are coming to the aid of their colleagues in other provinces.  

"The co-operation across the country is pretty impressive to see," he said. "People from Nova Scotia (are) in Alberta and people from New Brunswick are in B.C. They've come all the way across the country.  

"It's really encouraging to see that it's not politically motivated or regionally based, that firefighters are firefighters and they feel for their peers across the country.  

"Every agency's been in the situation that B.C. is in at one time or another and they're doing their best to help out."  

British Columbia is currently in the throes of its worst wildfire season in 50 years.  

Late last week, about 10,000 people in south-central B.C. around Kamloops were forced to flee their homes with whatever belongings they could grab as flames from three fast-moving wildfires came perilously close.  

About 4,000 residents of Rayleigh and Heffley Creek, near Kamloops, spent several nights in emergency centres before being allowed to return home Tuesday. They remained on evacuation alert.  

Another 3,500 British Columbians were still in limbo, many wondering if their homes are still standing.  

Meanwhile, many of the 2,000 firefighters who have been battling three major blazes and over 300 smaller fires in British Columbia for almost 14 days straight are exhausted and need to be replaced this week.  

"We're looking at some plans to make sure that we have people to take over from these folks that have been on the line now for almost two weeks," Bokovay said.  

About 470 firefighters from other provinces -- mostly Ontario -- are currently working in British Columbia. They're joined by 113 soldiers from Edmonton.  

Ontario reported 22 fires, mostly in relatively unpopulated northern parts of the province.  

British Columbia and Alberta, where tinder-dry forests are being hit hardest by fires caused by lightning strikes and careless people, have also borrowed 19 aircraft from Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick and the Yukon.  

Unlike Ontario, both B.C. and Alberta won't be getting major rainfall soon to lend firefighters a helping hand, said Brian Robilliard, weather forecaster for Environment Canada's Pacific Weather Centre.  

While cooler temperatures and clouds were forecast for later Tuesday, the ``double-edge sword'' is that thunder storms with lightning could also develop, along with gusty winds that could fan the flames, Robilliard said.  

The thunder storms will move into Washington state by Wednesday via southern British Columbia, into the Kootenays and the Okanagan, but dodge Kamloops, where most of the fire activity is centred.  

Alberta's weather forecast is similar, but with a bit of moisture in the extreme southern part of the province where thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday.  

"Even in the midterm, it's not looking all that great," Robilliard said of southwestern Alberta, where fires have driven 2,000 people from their homes.  

"What (B.C. and Alberta) want is rain and they're not going to get that in the foreseeable future anyway."

IP Logged

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #15 on: Aug 5th, 2003, 8:52pm »

Apparantly we're getting rain on this side of the Rockies tonight... really wish I could send it back your way!!!
IP Logged
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Aug 13th, 2003, 2:49pm »

well, while we still have over 400 fires burning, one of the largest is contained.  the barriere/maclure fire is no longer on the move.  the bad news ~ it was started by a guy working on his property who put out his ciggie in over a bed of dry pine needles!  he is also a volunteer fire fighter!  crazy.  while i feel for him, what was he thinking!  this fire is already in the 8.4 million dollar damage range nevermind the 2.4 million a day just to fight fires in bc!  i will give it to him for running for help and to evacuate.  his lawyers now fear that the insurance companies may come after him for damages.
IP Logged

MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Aug 13th, 2003, 3:12pm »

Isn't the USA helping put down the fires?

This continues to be horrendous.  I will pray for rain - at least enough to help put out the fires.  Otherwise, there are going to be mudslides all over the place.  :crying:
IP Logged

MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Aug 16th, 2003, 8:38am »

Red or K-A - can you update us on the status of these fires?
IP Logged

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Aug 16th, 2003, 10:59am »

With the fire here in Edmonton, and the blackotu out east, the fires in the rockies have been relegated to the back pages of the newpapers...I have heard that the Bariere fire has started up again, but otherwise it's the same as has been reported before...calgary did have a cloud of smoke over it yesterday and they were advising people to stay indoors...in Edmoton there was also a haze of smoke from the forest fires and we're a good 4 hours east of there...I'll write more later as I find out.
IP Logged
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: Aug 17th, 2003, 1:56am »

http://www.canada.com/national/features/fires/story.html?id=B22A6E74-3F0 6-437F-B1FC-8A6F7AD22ECE

Hundreds forced to flee

Matthew Ramsey  
Vancouver Sun  

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Five hundred people were ordered from their homes Friday as firefighters battling the 20,000-hectare McLure wildfire north of Kamloops warned that an expected wind shift could sweep flames into populated areas.

The evacuation orders were issued late Friday afternoon, B.C. Forest Service fire information officer Steve Bachop said.

Bachop said forecasts indicate that winds blowing from the southeast may make a 180-degree turn and fan flames in a southeasterly direction starting today.

If the wind shift happens, the fire would burn across areas already scorched and could spread to untouched areas and start consuming even more of the tinder-dry forest in and around the North Thompson River valley.  

"If that happens, there's the potential for this [fire] to rumble around for quite some time," Bachop said

He said winds high on the valley slopes were expected to gust up to speeds of 25-30 km/hour. With speeds that high, the risk of the fire leaping into the treetops, or crowning, was substantial, Bachop said.

More than 800 firefighters are battling the blaze, along with 118 pieces of heavy equipment and more than a dozen helicopters. The fire was between 60 and 65 per cent contained Friday night.

Forest firefighters are not expecting any help from the weather, Bachop added.

"The fire's going to have significant potential until we see a change in the weather," he said Friday night, noting that rainfall is not in the forecast.  

Bachop declined to speculate about whether the town of Barriere, where 3,500 residents were forced to flee their homes in the face of flames earlier this month, may have to be re-evacuated. At its peak, the McLure fire forced about 4,500 residents from their homes in Barriere, McLure, Louis Creek and surrounding areas. Barriere residents were allowed to return home earlier this week.

The town of Louis Creek was almost totally levelled by the fire, which caused more than $8 million in property damage and left hundreds homeless.  

A total of 861 fires were burning across B.C. as of 7 p.m. Friday. About 109,000 hectares of forest land has been consumed by fire since April 1.

The B.C. government extended its provincial state of emergency for an additional two weeks Thursday to marshall resources to fight the fires.

If the wind shift happens, the fire would burn across areas already scorched and could spread to untouched areas in the North Thompson River valley.  

"If that happens, there's the potential for this [fire] to rumble around for quite some time," Bachop said

He said winds high on the valley slopes were expected to gust up to speeds of 25-30 km/hour. With speeds that high, the risk of the fire leaping into the treetops, or crowning, was substantial, Bachop said.

More than 800 firefighters are battling the blaze. The fire was between 60 and 65 per cent contained Friday night.

Bachop declined to speculate about whether the town of Barriere, where 3,500 residents were forced to flee their homes earlier this month, may be re-evacuated.  

At its peak, the McLure fire forced about 4,500 residents from their homes in Barriere, McLure and Louis Creek. Barriere residents returned home earlier this week.

Louis Creek was nearly levelled by the fire, which caused more than $8 million in property damage and left hundreds homeless.

© Copyright  2003 Vancouver Sun
IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Aug 17th, 2003, 1:58am »

http://www.canada.com/national/features/fires/story.html?id=887B90B7-E74 7-4C74-9B78-01A6E59FFAF5

Flames close in on Blairmore
New fireguard, pipeline hold blaze at bay

Sherri Zickefoose  
Calgary Herald  

CREDIT: Colleen Kidd, Calgary Herald  

A water bomber drops a load Friday on a burning ridge of Turtle Mountain as hot spots in the Lost Creek fire flare up.  

A 30-metre fireguard and a pipeline break are all that stand between the Lost Creek wildfire and the community of Blairmore.

The out-of-control fire, which began July 23, has started burning inside the municipal boundary, and is slowly moving toward town.

Fire crews with bulldozers worked through the night Thursday and well into Friday building the latest fireguard, which runs the length of Blairmore and loops behind the local ski hill. There are now 827 firefighters battling the blaze, up from 750 on Thursday.

The new guard sits just south of the fire.

Thick smoke blanketing the valley Friday hindered Alberta Sustainable Resource Development's air attack. Aerial crews were unable to fly for about four hours Friday morning because of the smoke. Water bombers and helicopters were being used to douse Turtle Mountain's south side.

Fire strategists say the hot weather and winds are working against their bid to conquer the 21,000-hectare fire.  

The tactic of back burning may get more difficult as the fire advances toward town.

The plan to push the fire back up the mountainside and away from neighbourhoods in its path is becoming less likely.

"We definitely do not have near the room we had a couple of nights ago," said fire information officer Marv Doran.

Now that the fire is creeping onto municipal territory, Crowsnest Pass Mayor John Irwin said more than 100 firefighters and emergency workers are watching and waiting.

"It's when and where it hits the pipeline," said Irwin, referring to the TransCanada gas pipeline that runs the four-kilometre length of Blairmore. The pipeline right-of-way has been widened 200 to 400 metres in spots. "That's our last line of defence."

Fire crews camped out between Turtle Mountain and the Pass Powderkeg ski hill have moved to Coleman, west of Blairmore. Sprinklers and hoses have also been set up to keep the flames from ripping through the forest and into Blairmore.  

The hottest parts of the Lost Creek fire are hard up against the fireguards just two kilometres from town.

The 1,100 residents evacuated from the area Monday are no closer to moving back home.

Residents in Hillcrest and Blairmore remain on a one-hour evacuation alert.

Now out of their homes for six days, Blairmore's homeowners and other residents are weary.  

Blairmore residents Johanna and Abe Steer moved to their mountain home two years ago.

Now, the wind and fire are ready to take it all away.  

"It's been three weeks now. One hour you're in good spirits, the next things are smoking up again," says Abe.

Lisa Sygutek, a longtime Crowsnest Pass resident, says watching the fire is agonizing.

"The daily stress that everybody is going through is unreal.

"You just feel like the mouse caught in the maze, and no one's showing you the exit."

[email protected]

IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Aug 17th, 2003, 1:59am »

http://www.canada.com/national/features/fires/story.html?id=091D91D8-C41 7-44B5-A411-9FB172E0BF5B

Alberta expands forest closures; B.C. fires grow expand
Weather slows firefighting

Sean Myers  
Calgary Herald; with files from The Canadian Press. [email protected]  

A 1.8-hectare fire briefly shut down a lane of traffic on the Trans-Canada west of Exshaw Friday, but crews were able to douse the flames.

And the hot, dry conditions and high gusting winds caused the Alberta government Friday to extend the closure of forest area in southwest Alberta to 347,800 hectares.

The closure now extends from Cataract Creek south to the Waterton National Park border, west to the Alberta-B.C. border and as far east as the Porcupine Hills.

All public access to the areas is banned.

Other fire bans and closures are in force at Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park and Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park.

Most facilities and the main campgrounds in Cypress Hills will stay open for now, but many roads and trails, particularly in backcountry, are closed.

There is a ban on open fires throughout the municipal district of Cypress, but supervised fires in pits are allowed.

Total fire bans have been issued, however, for Writing-on-Stone and Midland Provincial Parks, and Bleriot Ferry Provincial Recreation Area.

Public access to the backcountry area south of Milk River in Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park is restricted.

Fires in Banff National Park flared up late Thursday, licking dangerously close to the Trans-Canada Highway.

The fires caused intermittent power outages in the resort town.

For more detailed information on fire bans visit www.alberta.firebans.com or call 1-866-FYI-FIRE.

For information on provincial parks call (780) 427-3582, toll-free at 1-866-427-3582 or visit www.cd.gov.ab.ca/gateway.

Gusting winds from a fire burning south of Cranbrook pushed flames close to one of four homes evacuated Thursday.

But firefighters managed to keep the 1,700-hectare Plumbob Mountain fire away from its doorstep with a controlled burn that ate up the tinder-dry fuel around the structure.

Strong winds have also stirred up the 1,700-hectare Lamb Creek fire west of Moyie Lake and the Kutetl Creek fire in West Arm Provincial Park east of Nelson which now covers 2,200 hectares.

Near Kamloops, the 19,200-hectare McLure-Barriere fire was 60 per cent contained.  

That fire is the largest of three Kamloops-area blazes that forced more than 10,000 people from their homes.

It destroyed the village of Louis Creek, about 50 kilometres north of Kamloops, leaving dozens of people homeless.

High winds fanned the Verendrye Creek fire in Kootenay National Park Thursday causing it to grow to 7,000 hectares by Friday.  

Crews continue to open Highway 93 through Kootenay daily at 6 a.m., closing the road each afternoon when the thick smoke from the fires begins reducing visibility.

British Columbia has recorded 2,044 fires that have devoured 1,090 square kilometres this year.

There are currently more than 300 fires burning in southeast B.C.

Hot, dry weather caused the fires, left over from a Parks Canada prescribed burn last spring, to flare up again.  

As of Friday the Fairholme fire covered 400 hectares, about half the size of the initial prescribed burn, said Kathy Rettie of Parks Canada.

© Copyright  2003 Calgary Herald
IP Logged

MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #23 on: Aug 17th, 2003, 8:00am »

K-A - thanks so much for that info.  In a way, the fires seem much unchanged - because of the heat that generates the winds which can flare up at any given moment.  Prayers continuing.....
IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Aug 23rd, 2003, 5:08pm »

after a few days of trying, i finally got ahold of a friend who lives in kelowna (where i went to college and just an hour away from where i spend the last years of elementary school and all of high school).  while i knew her place is in a relatively safe location (but what is relative when the fire is burning out of control and it is windy today), i was concerned for her parents who live on the outskirts.  as i imagined, they were evacuated early this morning at 2:00am.  

in addition to this, i just saw a friend who was to be in kelowna on holiday until tomorrow but they came back early as their relatives were also evacuated and are even more likely to lose their home.  i, myself, lived in kelowna for almost five years and know the area endangered well.

please keep the people, wildfire and animals in your thoughts and prayers.  things do not seem to be letting up.

http://www.canada.com/national/features/fires/story.html?id=8CAC2904-9DA 3-436B-B118-873F1717A4C3

Upward of 203 homes lost as wildfire tears through Kelowna suburbs

CAROL HARRINGTON
Canadian Press

Saturday, August 23, 2003

CREDIT: (CP/Richard Lam)

The Okanagan Mountain Park forest fire rages above homes in the Mission area of Kelowna early Saturday. (CP/Richard Lam)

KELOWNA, B.C. (CP) - An estimated 203 homes have been torched as a relentless wildfire advanced into the southern suburbs of this Okanagan city.  

"Last night was probably the roughest night in Kelowna firefighting history I would say," city fire chief Gerry Zimmerman told a media briefing Saturday.  

"We got hammered pretty good."  

"These losses are staggering," but Zimmerman stressed that the number of homes lost was only preliminary and that the tally is likely to change.  

The chief said an aerial survey was being conducted Saturday and that photographs would be posted so that anxious homeowners can determine if their houses had survived the inferno.  

Officials said the same dire conditions - tinder-dry and with high winds - were expected to prevail Saturday, raising the odds of further property losses.  

Hundreds more residents were rousted from their homes overnight, adding to the 30,000 already evacuated from the path of the fire.  

Almost one-third of the population of this picturesque Okanagan city of about 100,000 now has been displaced.  

Zimmerman said three firefighters were among those who lost their homes.  

"They were in there fighting for other people's (homes) and they lost theirs. So that's tough," said Zimmerman, holding back tears.  

"We're not used to losing things. We don't want to lose a shed, let alone a house, and when we start losing houses in this number it has a bad effect on our guys."  

The chief said psychologists have been brought in to talk to firefighters who have lost everything or are struggling to cope with the stress of battling the most devastating wildfire in recent B.C. history.  

"They were coming off the (fire) line and we had some pretty scared kids," he said. "The senior guys thought they weren't going to get out."  

Zimmerman also praised firefighters for saving the homes they could.  

"It's not the ones you lost, you had no choice with those. We could have had a thousand people and you wouldn't stop those things but they saved the other (homes) around it," he said. "For every one that burned down they probably saved two."  

Evacuees who couldn't take refuge with friends or relatives slept in their vehicles, in churches and in a local hockey arena.  

"I was tired enough, I could have slept on my head," said Barry Snider, who along with his wife and two teenage children were evacuated after midnight Saturday.  

Sniders left their home as smoke billowed and an orange glow from the fire lit their neighbourhood.  

Neil Madsen said he saw tall trees flickering like candles and several houses engulfed in flames when his family was evacuated from their acreage at about 2:15 a.m.  

"We normally have a million-dollar view and that view was horrifyingly surreal early this morning," said Madsen, who slept on the bare floor at the Trinity Baptist Church with his wife, Judy, and two young children.  

At dusk Friday night, police with bullhorns drove through suburban neighbourhoods, ordering an estimated 20,000 from their homes.  

Evacuees were told to report to downtown reception centres, where, only a day earlier, several thousand other Kelowna residents were sent the previous night.  

New evacuees, some of them shaking and speechless, huddled outside one of two downtown reception centres.  

Kelowna was blanketed with ash, while lightning flashes in clouds of smoke gave the impression of small explosions.  

Even from the downtown area, flames could be seen shooting from a sprawling hillside.  

"It's havoc," said Larry Friesen, who went to a reception centre with his wife and two teenage sons. "They banged on the door and said, 'You've got to get out."  

One weeping woman said she had to leave her dog behind.  

"My dog is still in my house," said Amy Marsden, 23. "I tried to get her but they wouldn't let me."  

The regional district was pleading with residents Friday night to stay off their telephone lines, as circuits were being overloaded, and emergency workers could access free lines.  

"The fire is moving very aggressively," Darron Campbell, a fire information officer, said Friday night. "Crews are doing what they can to put fire controls lines in place to try and stay in front of it but the winds are blowing strong right now."  

Winds of up to 80 kilometres an hour were recorded that pushed the fire at a rate of 100 metres a minute.  

"That's making things difficult out there," he said.  

But no amount of urging was going to persuade Barb Roth to leave her home in the vacant Mission neighbourhood, despite the sight of a house burning several blocks away.  

"They threatened to handcuff and drag me out of here," said Roth. "But we're not going to burn here."  

As Roth spoke and menacing flames flickered within eyesight, her friend's two children splashed in her backyard pool.  

Several firefighters in south Kelowna were reportedly isolated by flames late Friday afternoon and had to be rescued by boat on Okanagan Lake.  

The fire, sparked by a lightning strike last Saturday, has grown to more than an estimated 170 square kilometres.  

Hundreds of firefighters have flocked to this picturesque city to help.  

"We're on holidays," said Gerry Cadwallader, who along with two firefighters from View Royal on Vancouver Island arrived in Kelowna late Friday night with a bush truck that pumps water and foam.  

"We figure we'll be here until Thursday or Friday, working 12 hour shifts," he added.  

Provincial and federal politicians are visiting the area, many taking aerial tours to see firsthand the destruction caused by 825 fires ravaging the B.C. Interior.  

Federal Defence Minister John McCallum touched down at the Kelowna airport, telling reporters he wanted to "express the sympathy, the solidarity of the federal government to the people of British Columbia at this very difficult time."  

McCallum rejected criticism that the federal government has paid little attention to the horrific fires gobbling up western Canadian forests and instead paid much attention and resources to the blackout in eastern Canada.  

"These things were not in competition," he said.  

After getting a bird's eye view of the area Friday, B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell said he was lost for words to describe the destructive, powerful fires that have so far devoured an area a third of the size of Prince Edward Island in his province.  

"I continue to be struck by the size, the magnitude, the scale and I can't find the words to describe it," he said.  

"The smoke just goes on and on. And just the scale, I wish I could describe it to people."  

Campbell declared a provincial state of emergency Aug. 2.  

About 1,000 were evacuated near Chase, 50 kilometres east of Kamloops, and hundreds remain out of their homes from month-old fires north of Kamloops.  

Earlier this month, the McLure-Barriere fire incinerated the village of Louis Creek, including dozens of houses and mobile homes, and a sawmill that was the area's major employer.  
© Copyright  2003 The Canadian Press

the fires themselves...

Quote:

Aug 23, 2003 12:25 PM
The Vaseaux Fire is now estimated to be 1,000 hectares in size.  

Resources continue to be deployed to the fire.

The fire is currently moving towards the east, away from the valley. Fire behaviour is currently stable on the west side.  

Aug 23, 2003 12:10 PM
The Venables Valley Fire is estimated to be 6,700 hectares in size and 25% contained.  

There are 217 personnel, 46 pieces of heavy equipment and 4 helicopters working on the fire.

Crews are continuing to establish new control lines and reinforce and patrol existing ones.

The fire displayed active behaviour yesterday on the north end, however it did not breach control lines.  

Aug 23, 2003 11:54 AM
The Okanagan Mountain Park fire is now estimated to be 19,000 hectares in size.  

There are 250 personnel, 109 pieces of heavy equipment, and 10 helicopters currently working on the fire. Heavy smoke in the area is posing a challenge for aerial fire suppression efforts.

Fueled by winds with gusts up to 70 km/h, the fire displayed aggressive behaviour yesterday afternoon. As a result, the fire was driven in a northeast direction.

Crews and equipment will be working to secure control lines at the southern end of the fire today. The south side is stable at this time.

Forest Service fire fighters, military personnel, and Fire Department fire fighters continue to work on the fire and conduct structure protection.  

Aug 23, 2003 11:43 AM
The McGillivray/Niskonlith Lake Fire is estimated to be 7,638 hectares in size, and 30% contained.  

There are 285 personnel, 141 pieces of heavy equipment, and 10 helicopters currently working on the fire. Waterbombers and airtankers are being used when needed.

The fire displayed moderate behaviour yesterday morning. Strong winds in the afternoon caused aggressive fire beahvior on the north end of the fire yesterday afternoon. As a result, the fire did spread to the north.

Crews continue to make progress on the south end of the fire.

Aug 23, 2003 11:42 AM
The McLure Fire is estimated to be 25,587 hectares in size and 60% contained.  

Crews are continuing to building guard lines and patrol existing ones. Mop up operations are also in progress.

Structure protection remains a top priority.  

Aug 22, 2003 12:44 PM
Map of Hells Gate Evac. Alert Area- Aug 21/03  
PARKSVILLE ? Fire activity has increased in the Coastal Fire Centre resulting in two new fires of note.  

An 80-hectare fire south of Boston Bar, near Hells Gate started yesterday afternoon as the result of a semi-truck collision on Highway 1. The fire is burning on steep terrain and is challenging fire fighting resources. Thirty-five fire fighters and 5 helicopters are working to contain the blaze.  

Highway 1 currently is open but there are some lane closures until further notice. An Incident Management Team and mobile tactical command unit are on-site. Evacuation alerts have been issued to North Bend, Boston Bar, Spuzzum and Alexandra Bridge Park.

Twenty kilometres northeast of Sechelt, near Chapman Lake, a 1.5-hectare wildfire is visible from many areas on the Sunshine Coast and eastern Vancouver Island. Nine fire fighters, 2 helicopters and a Protection Officer are working the fire. No communities or structures are at risk. The fire appears to be the result of a hold over lightning fire that occurred late last week.

Continuing warm, dry conditions have pushed the fire danger rating to extreme in the southern half of Vancouver Island and from the lower mainland east to Manning Park. The public is reminded that a backcountry travel advisory has been issued for the southern coastal region and a campfire ban remains in place until further notice.  

To date there have been 504 incidents resulting in 210 fires in the Coastal Fire Centre. A total of 184 hectares have been burned.

For more information on fires currently burning around the province visit the Wildfire News at www.for.gov.bc.ca/protect.  

Aug 19, 2003 11:42 AM
WILLIAMS LAKE ? Fire fighters worked overnight, burning off areas of the Bonaparte Lake fire, which is 100 per cent contained.  

The perimeter of the fire has been mapped using global positioning system technology; the total size of the fire including the fuels burned off is 1,092 hectares.  

An estimated 75-hectare fire on the south face of Bald Mountain is approximately 90 per cent contained.  

Air tankers were dispatched yesterday afternoon to a two-hectare wildfire northwest of Sheridan Lake. Fire retardant drops were successful, and the lightning caused fire is contained. Fifteen fire fighters, two bulldozers and two water tenders continue to mop up.  

A twenty-hectare, lightning caused fire on the North Arm of Quesnel Lake near Watt Creek continues to be kept under observation.  

Due to high and extreme fire danger ratings and tinder dry conditions in the Cariboo Fire Centre, Forest Service officials in conjunction with B.C. Parks have issued a campfire and open burning ban effective until further notice. Air and ground patrols are taking place daily to enforce these restrictions.

A person must not light, fuel, or make use of an open fire. This includes backyard burning, slash burns and burn barrels. The purpose of this prohibition is to limit the risk of forest fire starts.  

The use of stoves that use liquid, gaseous fuel or briquettes is permitted. Campfires are permitted in approved campsite fire pits in supervised commercial campgrounds. Campfires are banned in B.C. Provincial Parks within the Cariboo Region. Up to date information is available on the B.C. Parks Web Site http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/.

The Cariboo Fire Centre covers from Loon Lake in the South to just north of the Cottonwood River bridge north of Quesnel. In the east to Wells Grey Park and to Tweedsmuir Park in the west.  

IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: Aug 23rd, 2003, 5:16pm »

Chretien breaks off from Northern trip to tour B.C. disaster area

LOUISE ELLIOTT
Canadian Press

Saturday, August 23, 2003

CREDIT: (CP/Jonathan Hayward)

Prime Minister Jean Chretien looks over at the translator during a ceremony for the creation of Ukkusiksalik National Park in Iqaluit, Nunavut on Saturday. (CP/Jonathan Hayward)

IQALUIT (CP) - Prime Minister Jean Chretien interrupted his tour of the Eastern Arctic to visit the fire-scarred Okanagan region of British Columbia on Sunday.  

About 30,000 people have been driven from their homes in the southern suburbs of Kelowna in the face of a relentless blaze.  

Scores of fires have consumed about five times the amount of water usually spent to control such incidents in the province each summer, while destroying vast swaths of forest and some towns.  

"He's going to be on the ground and see it for himself," said Steven Hogue, spokesman for the prime minister.  

Chretien cancelled a planned visit to Cape Dorset on the southwestern tip of Baffin Island to return home before heading to British Columbia.  

He will make the unscheduled trip on the heels of criticism that he was almost invisible during Ontario's province-wide power outage last week.  

During that crisis, the prime minister remained at his cottage in Lac-des-Piles, Que. and monitored the federal response to the blackout over the telephone.  

He did appear before cameras in his hometown of Shawinigan two days after the lights went out. Any earlier public appearance during the outage would have been "grandstanding," Chretien said last week.  

Chretien opened a new national park adjacent to Iqaluit, the capital of Nunavut, on Saturday. He also spent time hiking in the region with his wife, Aline, daughter, and grandchildren.  

The federal government has already dispatched Canadian soldiers to the Okanagan to help fight the forest fires. Chretien indicated he was listening to the appeals of British Columbia Premier Gordon Campbell for federal aid.  

"I heard the premier. We said that whenever he asks we can help, we're there and we'll be there."  

Chretien has been chided for not always being there. He was criticized for failing to go to Toronto in the initial days after the SARS outbreak earlier this year. He was also accused of being slow to speak up after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.  

But a representative of the prime minister's office seemed prepared for this criticism. Hogue said Chretien was visible during key Canadian crises such as the Saguenay, Que. floods of 1996, the ice storm which hit eastern Ontario and Quebec in 1997, a tornado in Pine Lake Alberta in 1999 and the Winnipeg flood of 1997.  

The prime minister's plans in Kelowna include touring an evacuation site.  
© Copyright  2003 The Canadian Press
IP Logged

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #26 on: Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:51pm »

About time cretien did something other than take a holiday!...we are thinking about all in the areas affected...it's front page here even tho it's not directly affecting us here in alberta (all of ours are in control at last edition of the paper) ... very scary to see the pictures and know how fragile things are...today the smoke was pretty bad here in edmonton, so i know that it must be bad to the west.
IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #27 on: Aug 24th, 2003, 10:24am »

This is such a tragedy!  It will take years and years for nature to repair itself.  All those people and kazillions of acres of damage is nearly unfathomable.

Prayers coming on top of prayers!
IP Logged

east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: Aug 24th, 2003, 11:14pm »

thanks peoples.  when i spoke with my friend in kelowna yesterday, she said the smoke had died down a wee bit.  this is good and bad ~ good to breathe but bad because this means wind.
« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2003, 11:16pm by east » IP Logged

Red
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

untamed_red  
View Profile Email

« Reply #29 on: Aug 25th, 2003, 8:49am »

The paper this morning was a little disturbing to see...the front page had two pictures...one woman in tears being comforted b/c her home was gone...and one man jumping for joy that his was safe...sad to see and a little insensitive i think.
IP Logged
xiaozheng6666
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #30 on: Jul 6th, 2017, 3:35am »

2017-7-6 xiaozheng6666
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas outlet
fred perry polo
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags sale
nike shoes on sale
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin
air jordan retro
pandora bracelet
kate spade outlet online store
christian louboutin uk
air jordan shoes
fred perry clothing
coach outlet online
cheap jordans for sale
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap ray bans
nike shoes
mlb jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren shirts
nike shoes
polo shirts
canada goose outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy boost 350
mbt shoes
hermes belts outlet
fitflops clearance
prada outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
hermes birkin
moncler outlet
polo outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray bans sunglasses outlet
polo outlet
michael kors outlet stores
ralph lauren uk
nike air jordan 4
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
ralph lauren uk
true religion outlet
cheap jerseys wholesale
coach factory outlet
valentino shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
cheap nhl jerseys
adidas yeezy
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet store online
michael kors handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
lacoste shoes
polo ralph lauren
mlb jerseys
ugg boots
cheap jerseys
ed hardy clothing
oakley sunglasses
true religion
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
air jordan shoes
true religion jeans sale
ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
nike shoes for men
true religion jeans
fred perry shirts
christian louboutin
coach factory outlet
asics shoes
adidas shoes for men
oakley sunglasses
cheap mlb jerseys
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet
lebron james shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
mulberry handbags
mont blanc pens
jordan retro shoes
polo outlet
polo outlet
nike outlet store
fitflop sandals
tory burch outlet
nike shoes
longchamp
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet
canada goose
canada goose
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy
kate spade bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet online
cheap ugg boots
vintage nhl jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
fred perry clothing
cheap ray bans sunglasses
ralph lauren
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops sale
nike outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets
adidas nmd
coach outlet
mont blanc
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap nike shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
canada goose jackets
mbt shoes
polo outlet
air jordan 4 retro
adidas yeezy shoes
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren uk
cheap jordans
mont blanc
cheap ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
longchamp outlet
mont blanc outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
coach outlet
cheap ugg boots
mont blanc pens
mcm bag
nike outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
yeezy shoes
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin outlet
mcm backpack
ralph lauren
asics running shoes
ralph lauren
adidas shoes for women
puma outlet
mont blanc pens for sale
puma shoes
nike outlet
polo shirts
michael kors outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet store
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet
nike outlet
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses
moncler outlet online
mlb jerseys wholesale
nike shoes for men
nike shoes outlet
nhl jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
valentino outlet store
nike shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
nike outlet store
prada outlet stores
christian louboutin shoes
mlb jerseys
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap uggs
mont blanc outlet
mont blanc outlet
lacoste outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
nike outlet
fitflops sale clearance
air jordan 4
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses on sale
coach factory outlet
canada goose
polo outlet
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
true religion outlet online
lebron shoes
yeezy boost
oakley sunglasses
nba jersey
michael kors
mbt shoes outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
longchamp outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
hermes outlet
coach factory outlet
asics outlet
lacoste shirts
mcm outlet
oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet online
christian louboutin sale
ralph lauren polo shirts
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
oakley sunglasses
canada goose
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflops outlet
nike shoes
lacoste polo
fred perry outlet
adidas outlet store
mbt shoes clearance outlet
mlb jerseys
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap jordans
polo ralph lauren
fred perry polo
pandora jewelry
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
longchamp outlet store
fred perry polo shirts
pandora bracelet
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap ugg boots
tory burch outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
mulberry bags
fitflops sale clearance
adidas yeezy boost
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
canada goose
pandora outlet
fitflops sale
cheap uggs
coach factory outlet
yeezy boost
ugg boots
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses for men
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet online
adidas nmd r1
nike outlet
true religion outlet
adidas outlet store
canada goose outlet
fitflop sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
nike outlet store
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
hermes outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry uk
polo ralph lauren
fitflop sandals
giuseppe zanotti shoes
prada outlet store
longchamp outlet
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jordans for sale
valentino outlet store
kate spade outlet store
ralph lauren polo
kate spade handbags
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose jackets
lacoste clothing
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
ed hardy outlet
mbt outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags clearance
ralph lauren polo
valentino shoes
pandora jewelry sale
michael kors outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
prada outlet store
coach outlet online
pandora charms
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren
mbt outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online store
coach outlet online
ralph lauren
mont blanc outlet
cheap nba jersey
tory burch outlet
kate spade handbags
cheap jordans
cheap jordans
polo outlet
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy shoes
ralph lauren
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren pas cher
canada goose jackets
nike outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nike shoes
nike shoes outlet
ralph lauren uk
kate spade bags
prada outlet online
prada outlet
fred perry
coach outlet
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses for men
canada goose jackets
nike trainers
nike shoes
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet clearance
polo outlet
mont blanc pens
canada goose jackets
kate spade purses
ray ban
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
valentino outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
polo outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap authentic nba jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
christian louboutin sale
air jordan shoes
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet online
longchamp handbags
polo outlet
canada goose outlet
uggs outlet
fred perry polo shirts
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
valentino outlet
kate spade outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy boost 350
moncler outlet
pandora outlet online
nike shoes for women
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren
ralph lauren
lunette ray ban
pandora outlet store
true religion jeans
ralph lauren shirts
pandora rings
ugg outlet online
ray ban pas cher
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
cheap uggs
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ed hardy
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
canada goose
IP Logged
caihuali
ForumsNet Member
Armenia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

20170802caihuali
« Reply #31 on: Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:22am »

coach outlet online
mulberry handbags
ysl outlet
rolex watches
polo outlet
ugg outlet
pandora jewelry
ralph lauren polo shirts
fred perry polo shirts
michael kors outlet
cartier outlet
canada goose outlet
nike roshe one
reebok outlet store
longchamp handbags
fitflops shoes
coach outlet canada
louis vuitton outlet clearance
tory burch outlet
michael kors handbags
swarovski outlet
montblanc pens
rolex watches for sale
nike trainers
coach factory outlet
cheap jerseys wholesale
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
omega watches
air max 90
mulberry handbags
cheap jordans
tory burch outlet
reebok trainers
pandora jewelry
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton
ralph lauren polo
adidas nmd
tory burch outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost
futbol baratas
michael kors outlet
nike free 5
pandora outlet
nike roshe
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet online
nike air max
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
nike air max
rolex watches
nike shoes
true religion jeans
converse shoes
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
longchamp bags
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
cheap jordan shoes
adidas shoes
polo outlet
louis vuitton outlet
cleveland cavaliers jersey
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet clearance
longchamp outlet
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
true religion jeans
Basketball Shoes
replica watches
coach outlet online
nike outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
coach handbags
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren polo
burberry outlet
mbt shoes
cheap uggs outlet,cheap uggs for sale,cheap ugg boots,cheap uggs for kids,cheap uggs for women,cheap uggs bailey bow,cheap uggs china,cheap uggs for men,cheap uggs for girls,cheap uggs boots for women
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
nike outlet store
football shirts
nike store
true religion jeans
adidas outlet store
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
hermes belt
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
herve leger outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
coach outlet
mulberry handbags
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
lebron james shoes
ralph lauren outlet
tory burch shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
rolex outlet
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
supra shoes
coach outlet
pandora outlet
hollister clothing
ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
swarovski crystal
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
nike roshe run
kobe shoes
nfl jersey wholesale
Nike Free shoes
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
canada goose outlet
lebron james shoes
basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet,ugg outlet store,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale
jordan shoes
hermes birkin
cheap jordans
nike store uk
soccer shoes
prada outlet
mulberry bags
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors
yeezy boost 350
canada goose outlet
nike outlet store
polo ralph lauren
nike blazer pas cher
ferragamo shoes
longchamp handbags
kate spade handbags
mulberry outlet
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
nike huarache
fitflops
polo outlet
fitflops outlet
nike foamposite
ferragamo shoes
ralph lauren pas cher
canada goose outlet
rolex watches
adidas shoes
vans shoes
coach outlet online
ferragamo shoes
swarovski crystal
asics
fitflops sale
coach outlet
borse louis vuitton
coach outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
mlb jerseys wholesale
polo ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
polo shirts
swarovski crystal
birkenstock sandals
polo ralph lauren
mont blanc pens
longchamp outlet
adidas nmd runner
ray ban sunglasses
true religion uk
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin uk
longchamp bags
ferragamo shoes
cazal sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ferragamo outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
fitflops sale clearance
mulberry sale
louis vuitton
kevin durant shoes
fitflops shoes
adidas trainers
tods outlet
michael kors outlet
prada shoes
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
mizuno running shoes
polo outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ferragamo outlet
ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,cheap uggs boots,ugg boots for women,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots clearance,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids
oakley sunglasses
air jordan 4
ray ban sunglasses
ecco shoes
burberry outlet
ferragamo outlet
adidas outlet
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
ugg outlet,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
kobe 9
coach outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
kate spade outlet
prada sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots clearance,ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots for women,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet
ugg boots for women,ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots clearance,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet
hollister clothing
cheap jordans
coach outlet
air max 90
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
michael kors wallets
true religion jeans
marc jacobs outlet
mcm outlet
nike air max
michael kors outlet
michael kors
oakley sunglasses
chrome hearts
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
lacoste soldes
cheap oakley sunglasses
cartier watches
oakley sunglasses
cartier watches
giuseppe zanotti outlet
new balance shoes
salomon shoes
louis vuitton handbags
rolex watches
air max uk
coach outlet
nike shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren sale
longchamp handbags
christian louboutin online
instyler ionic styler
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors factory outlet
tory burch outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet clearance,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet,uggs outlet,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale
louis vuitton pas cher
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
prada handbags
ugg outlet,ugg outlet sale,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store
coach outlet online
louis vuitton
mac cosmetics
ralph lauren polo
swarovski crystal
coach outlet online
gucci outlet
cheap ray bans
ray bans
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
air max uk
oakley sunglasses
los angeles lakers jerseys
puma outlet
ray bans
canada goose
lacoste polo shirts
louis vuitton outlet
links of london
ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots for women,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots clearance,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet
air max 90
thomas sabo
true religion jeans
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap snapbacks
kate spade handbags
nike trainers
hermes bags
pandora jewelry
nba jerseys
nike huarache
gucci outlet
nike air force 1
adidas shoes
louis vuitton outlet
nike shoes
rolex watches
coach outlet online
longchamp outlet
nike air max 2015
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
replica watches
cheap snapbacks
bottega veneta outlet
burberry outlet
adidas uk
polo outlet
gucci outlet
ugg outlet,ugg outlet clearance,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops
coach outlet
cheap nba jerseys
cartier watches
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet stores
juicy couture outlet
air max 1
valentino outlet
oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
borse gucci
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
michael kors
birkenstock outlet
nike air max
canada goose jackets
jordan shoes
hermes outlet
hollister clothing
louis vuitton
cheap nhl jerseys
hollister clothing
coach factory outlet
mulberry handbags
true religion jeans
air max 90
cartier outlet
gucci outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap jordans
chrome hearts outlet
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nfl jersey wholesale
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren polo
soccer jerseys
ralph lauren uk
pandora charms
soccer jerseys
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
rolex watches
coach outlet
ed hardy clothing
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes outlet
adidas wings
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
mulberry bags
jordan shoes
pandora charms
kobe bryant shoes
swarovski outlet
michael kors
michael kors
cheap mlb jerseys
20170802caihuali
IP Logged
yangping55
ForumsNet Member
Algeria 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: Sep 6th, 2017, 4:08am »

polo ralph lauren
cheap jordan shoes
adidas yeezy boost 350
moncler outlet online
yeezy boost
pandora jewelry outlet
mulberry
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
pandora charms
valentino
coach outlet online
ugg boots
uggs on sale
cheap nike shoes
nike outlet store
cheap jerseys
supreme london
michael kors
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses discount
tory burch shoes
adidas nmd r1
canada goose coats
canada goose jackets
discount oakley sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
mlb jerseys whgolesale
louis vuitton outlet store
caterpillar boots
pandora uk
beats headphones
toms outlet
hermes bag
yeezy boost 350
pandora charms sale
retro 11
nike sneakers
coach outlet store
burberry uk
ugg sale
cheap air jordans
kate spade handbags
pandora charms outlet
cheap uggs
adidas nmd runner
coach outlet online
ugg
coach factory outlet
kate spade handbags
coach purses
toms
michael kors bags
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
hermes bags
adidas outlet store
kate spade outlet online
ray ban sunglasses cheap
kate spade outlet online
hermes outlet
adidas nmd r1
longchamps
coach outlet store
michael kors uk
coach outlet online
adidas nmd r1
adidas superstar shoes
the north face outlet
air jordan retro
mbt
ralph lauren uk
canada goose clothing
hermes bags
jordans
ugg canada
ralph lauren
adidas store
longchamp handbags
birkenstock uk
nike outlet store online
nmd adidas
canada goose
cheap uggs
yeezy shoes
north face jackets
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
cheap ugg boots
louboutin shoes
louis vuitton factory outlet
ugg outlet
ugg outlet online
mlb jerseys
uggs outlet
ugg outlet online
birkenstock outlet
adidas outlet store
ugg boots
michael kors
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose jackets
canada goose parka
burberry handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
pandora outlet
mlb jerseys
superdry sale
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jacket
tory burch outlet online
ray ban sunglasses sale
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg slippers
coach outlet online
longchamp sale
cheap ugg boots
superdry outlet
nfl jerseys cheap
longchamp bags
michael kors handbags outlet
ralph lauren
pandora charms sale clearance
birkenstock shoes
adidas yeezy shoes
ugg outlet
nike cortez classic
nfl jerseys wholesale
beats wireless headphones
ugg shoes
coach outlet online
moncler coats
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren sale
uggs outlet
birkenstock shoes
canada goose
birkenstock outlet store
ugg outlet
pandora charms outlet
coach outlet online
moncler outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose coats
canada goose coats
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
canada goose jackets uk
ugg boots outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
yeezy boost 350
burberry outlet online
yeezy boost
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
adidas nmd runner
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
kate spade outlet
nike huarache shoes
adidas sneakers
coach factory outlet
mlb jerseys
ralph lauren
red bottom heels
pandora charms outlet
ray ban sunglasses discount
valentino outlet
canada goose outlet
ray bans
coach outlet store
coach outlet online
air jordan shoes
bottes ugg
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearance
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots women
ugg boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet canada
adidas ultra boost
moncler
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
birkin handbags
michael kors
michael kors outlet canada
michael kors bags
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry store
harden shoes
coach handbags outlet
kate spade outlet online
kate spade outlet
nike shoes
pandora charms
pandora charms outlet
birkenstock
ralph lauren sale
harden vol 1
coach outlet online
nike outlet store
ray bans
christian louboutin sale
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet canada
nike outlet online
adidas nmd runner
adidas outlet online
longchamp
supreme clothing
toms
uggs outlet
coach outlet online
pandora
birkenstock outlet
ray bans
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
fitflop sandals
louboutin outlet
ray ban glasses
louboutin outlet
longchamp bags
nfl jerseys
coach outlet online
ugg boots outlet
yeezy shoes
christian louboutin sale
michael kors
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy boost
cheap jordans for sale
uggs outlet
nike sneakers
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
birkenstocks
gucci outlet online
coach outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
uggs outlet
uggs
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
coach outlet online
red bottom
mulberry outlet uk
canada goose jackets
moncler pas cher
cheap ugg boots
cheap jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350
adidas outlet online
air max
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren sale
toms
adidas yeezy boost
discount oakley sunglasses
moncler jackets
nike air max 2018
pandora charms sale
timberland outlet store
ugg on sale
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose sale
burberry outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots outlet
kate spade handbags
ugg outlet online
burberry outlet
coach outlet canada
coach outlet online
red bottoms
moncler outlet online
moncler jackets
cheap ugg sale
mulberry uk
canada goose jackets
yeezy shoes
pandora charms
ray ban glasses
2017.9.7yangping
IP Logged
caihuali
ForumsNet Member
Armenia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

20170911caihuali
« Reply #33 on: Sep 10th, 2017, 10:39pm »

nike factory outlet
ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,cheap uggs boots,ugg boots for women,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots clearance,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids
ralph lauren polo
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet,ugg outlet clearance,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots
ugg outlet,ugg outlet store,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
polo outlet
nike trainers
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
nike huarache
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose jackets
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
kate spade outlet
polo outlet
michael kors outlet
air max trainers
true religion outlet
cheap jerseys
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach handbags
longchamp outlet
polo ralph lauren
valentino outlet
kate spade handbags
mac cosmetics
true religion uk
nike shoes
oakley sunglasses
tory burch outlet
true religion jeans
kobe shoes
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
tory burch outlet
ugg outlet,ugg outlet sale,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store
mont blanc pens
soccer jerseys
ralph lauren polo
ray-ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
fitflops shoes
coach outlet
ralph lauren sale
oakley sunglasses
air max 90
oakley sunglasses
ferragamo outlet
michael kors
longchamp handbags
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
cheap jordans
salomon shoes
longchamp bags
bottega veneta outlet
nike shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
fitflops shoes
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap snapbacks
canada goose
nike huarache
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
mulberry outlet store
ferragamo shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ferragamo shoes
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap ugg boots
ray bans
canada goose jackets
longchamp handbags
michael kors
cheap jordans
nike outlet
adidas nmd
nike air max
cheap jordans
true religion outlet
lakers jerseys
polo shirts
coach outlet online
ecco shoes
fitflops outlet
ugg outlet,uggs outlet,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale
thomas sabo
nike outlet store
michael kors outlet
longchamp pas cher
mulberry sale
coach factory outlet
yeezy boost 350
pandora jewelry
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
jordan shoes
pandora charms
nike shoes
fred perry polo shirts
ray ban sunglasses
chrome hearts
new balance shoes
canada goose outlet
birkenstock sandals
canada goose outlet
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
cheap uggs outlet,cheap uggs for sale,cheap ugg boots,cheap uggs for kids,cheap uggs for women,cheap uggs bailey bow,cheap uggs china,cheap uggs for men,cheap uggs for girls,cheap uggs boots for women
coach outlet online
fitflops
reebok trainers
coach outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
herve leger outlet
prada handbags
true religion jeans
mulberry handbags
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
tory burch shoes
cazal sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
asics shoes
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren polo
michael kors handbags
coach handbags
coach outlet clearance
swarovski outlet
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
coach handbags
ferragamo shoes
prada sunglasses
ralph lauren polo
basketball shoes
kate spade outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
longchamp handbags
mulberry bags
kate spade outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
true religion jeans
yeezy boost
coach factory outlet
polo outlet
fitflops sale
coach outlet
coach outlet online
longchamp pliage
adidas nmd
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
mulberry outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren pas cher
coach outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
louboutin shoes
puma outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
true religion jeans
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
burberry outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
converse shoes
michael kors outlet
ysl outlet
ugg boots
nike air max 2015
air max uk
canada goose jackets
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
fitflops sale clearance
polo outlet
jordan shoes
true religion jeans
nike trainers
ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots for women,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots clearance,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet
ugg boots
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet
nba jerseys
longchamp bags
lebron james shoes
coach outlet online
cheap ray bans
ralph lauren polo
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
true religion jeans
true religion outlet
ray bans
mcm outlet
montblanc pens
cheap jordans
canada goose outlet
michael kors handbags
polo ralph lauren
tods outlet
coach outlet
burberry outlet
longchamp solde
air max uk
cheap nhl jerseys
canada goose outlet
hermes belt
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
adidas uk
true religion jeans
swarovski crystal
kate spade outlet
ugg outlet clearance,ugg outlet online clearance,ugg outlet,uggs outlet,ugg outlet store,ugg outlet coupons,ugg outlet boots,ugg outlet online store,ugg outlet sale
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses
hermes birkin
lacoste soldes
michael kors outlet
kobe bryant shoes
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas wings
reebok outlet store
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
links of london
soccer jerseys
football shirts
longchamp solde
swarovski crystal
supra shoes
air max 1
adidas trainers
lebron james shoes
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
mulberry handbags
nike foamposite
mulberry bags
polo outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike blazer pas cher
cartier outlet
ugg outlet
mulberry handbags
ed hardy clothing
michael kors outlet
air max 90
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet canada
nike store
coach outlet online
ugg boots
coach outlet
nfl jersey wholesale
cheap snapbacks
polo ralph lauren
michael kors bags
hermes outlet
air max 90
vans shoes
polo ralph lauren
nike roshe
ray ban sunglasses
prada shoes
nike roshe run
canada goose outlet
fitflops
tory burch outlet
mulberry handbags
ugg outlet
futbol baratas
coach outlet
ugg outlet
swarovski crystal
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
burberry outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
nike free 5
coach factory outlet
nfl jersey wholesale
michael kors outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
nike roshe one
pandora charms
cheap uggs
moncler jackets
chrome hearts outlet
christian louboutin uk
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
birkenstock outlet
soccer shoes
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet store
kevin durant shoes
michael kors outlet
nike air force 1
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet
canada goose jackets
kobe 9
ralph lauren polo shirts
air max 90
lacoste polo shirts
ugg boots
hermes outlet
michael kors wallets
coach factory outlet
nike store uk
ugg boots clearance,ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots for women,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet
swarovski outlet
prada outlet
canada goose jackets
ferragamo shoes
air jordan 4
swarovski crystal
marc jacobs outlet
jordan shoes
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
ugg boots for women,ugg boots,ugg boots outlet,ugg boots on sale,ugg boots clearance,ugg boots for men,ugg boots for kids,ugg boots clearance sale women,ugg boots clearance outlet
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
michael kors
michael kors
canada goose outlet
cheap nba jerseys
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
20170911caihuali
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Sep 26th, 2017, 2:11am »

Heart And Soul Bonds Wholesale Ugg Boots
Our lives are greeted by different types of relationships. Some fun, some cozy and intimate, some crazy and adventurous, some inseparable. Nevertheless, new balance pas cherthere are also other type of connections, moncler saldi which transcend these. adidas chaussures These are the heart and soul bonds. Scarpe nike uomoOne does not need to talk or exchange messages but still there is a knowing or a feeling of the other person. pandora jewelry Here the channels of heart and soul connection are alive. louboutin pas cher chine
We have all experienced this at some moments in life. UGG bottes FemmeLike when you are wishing to eat a special dish and without saying a word your mother/father/housemate makes it for you. When you have suddenly thought of a friend and felt as though she was not ok nice adidas shoes and you call to say hi, you discover she is going through a tough patch. Wholesale Ugg BootsThe electricity you feel running through your body when you connect with someone so profoundly. scarpe nike runningThe time when you meet someone in your dreams and it feels so real. When you look deeply into someone's eyes and you just know their true essence.  Wholesale Ugg BootsWhen your spouse has a stomachache and u can feel the sympathy pain.  new balance saleWhen you think of someone and then suddenly they call you unexpectedly and you say “Hey! I was just thinking of you!” When you are thinking about something and the next moment your friend talks about the same thing - almost completing your statements. Nike Air Max new balance femme
We share them with a few people in our lives; we can actually share them with more. It sounds ridiculous. However, it exists for each one of us.
IP Logged
xiaozheng6666
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

xiaozheng6666
« Reply #35 on: Dec 27th, 2017, 3:37am »

2017-12-27 xiaozheng6666
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
mbt
pandora jewelry
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
coach outlet
nike shoes for men
ugg boots outlet
air jordan shoes
adidas outlet store
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
canada goose
moncler outlet
coach factory outlet
nike shoes outlet
mulberry uk
mulberry bags
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
tory burch outlet stores
polo shirts
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
uggs outlet
canada goose
pandora outlet
yeezy boost
prada outlet online
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasse
canada goose outlet
nike outlet store
uggs canada
uggs outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet online
mulberry bags
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose jackets
cheap mlb jerseys
moncler outlet
tory burch sandals
ugg boots clearance
longchamp handbags
ugg boots
hermes outlet
christian louboutin uk
mulberry outlet
mont blanc outlet
pandora jewelry
polo outlet
cheap jordans
fitflops sale clearance
ed hardy
longchamp outlet store
ralph lauren
kate spade outlet store
kate spade handbags
coach outlet store
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online store
pandora charms
mont blanc outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
ralph lauren
adidas shoes for men
jordan shoes
canada goose
uggs outlet
adidas nmd r1
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
IP Logged
20180120caihuali
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

20180120caihuali
« Reply #36 on: Jan 19th, 2018, 8:45pm »

longchamp solde
canada goose outlet
cheap jordans
ugg boots
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
supreme clothing
ray ban sunglasses
polo outlet
coach outlet
mont blanc pens
ugg boots clearance
hermes outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors
kate spade outlet
polo outlet
asics shoes
ugg outlet
adidas outlet store
oakley sunglasses
nfl jerseys
rayban sunglasses
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
uggs outlet
fitflops
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
supreme clothing
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
kobe bryant shoes
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
moncler outlet
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
soccer shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
moncler jackets
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
cheap jerseys
jordan shoes
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
ugg cyber monday
ugg black friday
tory burch outlet
nba jerseys
coach factory outlet
mulberry bags
true religion jeans
canada goose coats
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose cyber monday
nike free 5
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose jackets
fred perry polo shirts
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
mcm outlet
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin uk
oakley sunglasses
pandora outlet
ugg boots clearance
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
lakers jerseys
mulberry handbags
giuseppe zanotti outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots
swarovski outlet
lebron james shoes
ugg boots
true religion jeans
adidas uk
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe one
coach outlet canada
coach outlet
ugg outlet
true religion jeans
true religion outlet
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
rayban sunglasses
pandora charms
oakley sunglasses
ecco shoes
canada goose jackets
ferragamo outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
canada goose jackets
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
vans shoes
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
jordan shoes
ugg boots clearance
air max 90
cheap snapbacks
nike shoes
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops outlet
nike shoes
michael kors
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
air max uk
canada goose outlet
uggs
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
thomas sabo
ferragamo outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
reebok outlet store
tory burch outlet
air max trainers
longchamp handbags
polo ralph lauren
cheap football shirts
adidas nmd
coach outlet online
ralph lauren pas cher
canada goose outlet
chrome hearts
polo ralph lauren
dansko shoes
ugg outlet
nfl jersey wholesale
kevin durant shoes
longchamp outlet
nike air max 90
jordan shoes
air jordan 4
oakley sunglasses
adidas trainers
ugg outlet
montblanc pens
coach outlet online
fitflops shoes
basketball shoes
tory burch outlet
hermes birkin
true religion jeans
canada goose jackets
pandora charms
prada outlet
coach outlet
supreme clothing
coach outlet
denver broncos jerseys
converse shoes
oakley sunglasses
hermes belt
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost 350
uggs outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlets
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
mont blanc pens
nike foamposite
pandora outlet
pandora outlet
nike outlet
soccer jerseys
soccer jerseys
kobe shoes
cartier outlet
nba jerseys
michael kors outlet
football shirts
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet
true religion outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
nfl jerseys
nike shoes
longchamp outlet
air max 90
ugg outlet
birkenstock sandals
pandora jewelry
fitflops sale
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
valentino outlet
ugg boots clearance
mulberry outlet
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
prada handbags
coach outlet
pandora outlet
polo outlet
mulberry bags
prada sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
true religion uk
oakley sunglasses
nike factory outlet
links of london
true religion jeans
ray-ban sunglasses
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
pandora charms
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
michael kors outlet
ferragamo outlet
cheap jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
nike trainers
pandora outlet
fitflops
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose parka
polo ralph lauren
ferragamo outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
mont blanc pens
ugg outlet
prada shoes
fitflops sale clearance
polo outlet
nike shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
futbol baratas
ugg outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet
michael kors wallets
mbt shoes
canada goose outlet
michael kors uk
uggs outlet
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd
ugg outlet
cheap snapbacks
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
cazal sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap nhl jerseys
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp handbags
ferragamo outlet
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo
nike store uk
ralph lauren polo shirts
tory burch outlet
mac makeup
oakley sunglasses
air max 90
coach outlet
pandora outlet
puma outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
longchamp pas cher
nike air max
mulberry sale
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose jackets
nike shoes
pandora charms
ferragamo shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
mont blanc pens
tory burch outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
air max 90
ray bans
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
ferragamo shoes
polo outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
nike shoes
lacoste polo shirts
cheap jordans
longchamp bags
bottega veneta outlet
mulberry handbags
moncler outlet
reebok trainers
coach handbags
ugg outlet
polo shirts
nfl jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
herve leger outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
marc jacobs outlet
longchamp handbags
swarovski outlet
supreme clothing
tods outlet
nike air force 1
longchamp solde
tory burch outlet
nike roshe
ugg outlet
ugg boots
mulberry outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
coach canada
canada goose black friday
michael kors
polo ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose outlet
nike blazer pas cher
fitflops sale clearance
louboutin shoes
nike store
ralph lauren polo shirts
hermes outlet
salomon shoes
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
polo outlet
kobe 9
nike air max 2015
ysl outlet
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
longchamp pliage
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren
birkenstock outlet
true religion jeans
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren
denver broncos jerseys
michael kors outlet
mulberry handbags
moncler outlet
coach factory outlet
chicago blackhawks jerseys
coach outlet online
nfl jerseys
coach outlet
uggs outlet
air huarache
ray ban sunglasses
supra shoes
pandora charms
canada goose outlet
swarovski crystal
canada goose outlet
coach handbags
adidas wings
moncler jackets
coach outlet
burberry outlet
ed hardy clothing
swarovski outlet
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
chrome hearts outlet
coach outlet
new balance shoes
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry handbags
ugg outlet
lacoste soldes
uggs outlet
barbour outlet
ray ban sunglasses
air max 1
ugg outlet
swarovski crystal
nhl jerseys
fitflops sale clearance
air huarache
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
nike trainers
ugg boots
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
swarovski outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
fitflops shoes
ralph lauren polo
longchamp handbags
jordan shoes
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet
20180120caihuali
IP Logged
leilei3915
ForumsNet Member
Belgium 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

leilei123
« Reply #37 on: Jun 29th, 2018, 5:09am »

2018629 leilei3915
moncler outlet
kate spade bags
nike kyrie
mont blanc outlet
nike huarache
coach factory outlet
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren
fred perry polo
ugg outlet store
christian louboutin uk
tory burch shoes
coach factory outlet
pandora outlet
pandora jewelry
adidas outlet
ralph lauren uk
mbt shoes
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
prada outlet online
mlb jerseys
nfl jerseys
mcm handbags
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
pandora charms
canada goose jackets canada
nike outlet
canada goose outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas yeezy
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet
kate spade bags
ralph lauren outlet
superdry uk
uggs outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
canada goose
ralph lauren polo
ugg outlet
mulberry bags
canada goose
kate spade handbags
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
michael kors handbags
nike outlet store
mbt shoes
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade
uggs outlet
moncler outlet
pandora jewelry sale
ugg boots on sale
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
true religion
ray ban sunglasse
canada goose
pandora bracelet
cheap jordans
ugg outlet online clearance
nike shoes for men
pandora charms outlet
adidas outlet store
true religion outlet
pandora outlet
coach factory outlet
rolex replica
cheap ray ban
polo outlet
gucci outlet
nfl jerseys
true religion jeans
fitflop sale
huarache shoes
polo outlet
moncler outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
kate spade handbags
coach outlet
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
louboutin shoes
coach outlet
kate spade bags
canada goose jackets
mbt shoes
air max 90
cheap ray bans sunglasses
cheap jerseys wholesale
ray ban sunglasse
jordan retro
coach factory outlet
fitflops sale clearance
hermes belts
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade handbags
ray ban wayfarer
coach outlet
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
ralph lauren
mulberry handbags
uggs outlet
pandora charms outlet
jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
pandora charms
fitflop sandals
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren uk
true religion outlet
mbt outlet
pandora charms
pandora outlet
true religion jeans
canada goose jackets
true religion
fitflops shoes
valentino outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
off white clothing
tory burch outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
pandora charms
tory burch outlet online
kate spade handbags
pandora charms outlet
polo outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
polo outlet
nike factory store
uggs outlet
adidas superstar shoes
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
ugg canada
true religion jeans
canada goose
coach outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
pandora jewelry
birkenstock outlet
fred perry polo shirts
nike outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
ralph lauren uk
polo outlet
michael kors handbags
superdry clothing
michael kors handbags
mbt shoes outlet
ralph lauren
coach outlet
prada outlet store
birkenstock outlet
kate spade handbags
kate spade bags
ray ban wayfarer
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
vans outlet store
cheap nhl jerseys
true religion outlet online
pandora outlet online
pandora
coach outlet canada
coach factory outlet
moncler jackets
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora
nfl jerseys wholesale
canada goose jackets
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet online
polo ralph lauren
true religion jeans sale
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
pandora jewelry
moncler jackets
canada goose outlet online
kate spade outlet store
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasse
adidas yeezy boost
supreme outlet
kate spade outlet
mbt shoes
ralph lauren sale
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose
canada goose outlet
fred perry polo
canada goose jackets
rolex watches
kate spade handbags
nfl jerseys
kate spade bags
ralph lauren pas cher
michael kors handbags
pandora charms outlet
polo outlet
louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags clearance
pandora outlet
true religion outlet
lacoste polo
pandora
cheap oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
cheap jordan shoes
pandora rings
tory burch sandals
canada goose jackets
mbt outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
true religion outlet
adidas nmd r2
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
pandora rings
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren shirts
tory burch shoes
valentino outlet
prada outlet online
coach outlet
tory burch outlet stores
coach factory outlet
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
oakley sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
kate spade outlet online
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
nike shoes
ugg boots clearance
pandora charms
canada goose
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ralph lauren uk
adidas yeezy
pandora jewelry
nmd adidas
ray ban outlet
ugg outlet
christian louboutin sale
lebron shoes
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
longchamp handbags
nike sneakers
mlb jerseys wholesale
ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
kate spade sale
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
hermes birkin
pandora outlet
kate spade outlet
canada goose outlet
air jordan 4
ferragamo outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet
fred perry polo shirts
ugg outlet online
nfl jerseys wholesale
prada outlet
kate spade outlet
adidas yeezy boost
mbt shoes
prada outlet store
ed hardy
cheap oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin
ugg boots on sale
mulberry outlet
pandora charms
mulberry bags
fitflops clearance
pandora outlet online
coach outlet online
pandora charms
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jerseys wholesale
true religion outlet
true religion
canada goose
moncler coats
mbt
coach outlet
kate spade outlet online
off white hoodie
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike shoes
cheap jerseys wholesale
nike factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
moncler jackets
christian louboutin
polo outlet
adidas outlet online
nhl jerseys
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys
red bottom shoes
lacoste clothing
canada goose jackets
cheap ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
ray ban pas cher
pandora jewelry outlet
giuseppe zanotti shoes
prada outlet
pandora charms
pandora outlet
pandora charms
michael kors
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet online
gucci outlet online
true religion
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
mbt shoes outlet
air jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
pandora charms
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion
pandora jewelry
lacoste shoes
coach outlet online
mulberry handbags
moncler outlet
vibram shoes
true religion jeans
kobe bryant shoes
pandora charms
puma shoes
pandora jewelry
pandora outlet
ray bans
ferragamo shoes sale
nike air jordan 4
valentino outlet store
pandora jewelry
pandora jewelry outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors purses
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
manolo blahnik outlet
pandora outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion outlet
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasse
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas outlet online
mulberry sale
nfl jerseys wholesale
canada goose jackets
pandora jewelry outlet
ed hardy clothing
converse shoes
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren sale
coach outlet
kobe 12 shoes
uggs canada
ugg boots clearance
moncler jackets
coach canada
ralph lauren shirts
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
longchamp bags
fred perry outlet
kate spade outlet store
oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
cheap nfl jerseys
pandora outlet
polo ralph lauren
pandora jewelry
birkenstock shoes
adidas yeezy shoes
canada goose outlet
nike outlet online
nike outlet store
mulberry sale
louboutin shoes
cheap jordans
adidas superstar
canada goose jackets
pandora outlet
adidas shoes for women
ugg outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
pandora outlet
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
valentino shoes
uggs outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
cheap jordans for sale
supreme clothing
coach factory outlet
cheap jerseys
true religion outlet
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
ray ban outlet
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
mcm outlet
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet store
polo ralph lauren
kobe shoes
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
gucci outlet
nmd adidas
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion
canada goose outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
christian louboutin
adidas outlet
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren polo
michael kors handbags
vans outlet
pandora outlet
michael kors outlet
supreme clothing
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren shirts
polo outlet
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
kate spade bags
mlb jerseys wholesale
polo ralph lauren
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
longchamp outlet online
adidas shoes
nike air max
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry outlet
pandora charms
adidas ultra boost
polo outlet
pandora jewelry
canada goose jackets
fitflop sandals
ed hardy
canada goose jackets
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
kate spade handbags
adidas outlet online
ralph lauren
cheap jordan shoes
pandora charms outlet
louboutin outlet
kate spade sale
prada handbags
nike kyrie 3
mont blanc outlet
coach outlet
mont blanc outlet
mcm outlet
rolex replica
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
fred perry polo
pandora charms
kate spade outlet
nike shoes on sale
coach outlet online
nhl jerseys for sale
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren
louboutin shoes
polo ralph lauren
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet
kobe 12
pandora charms
supreme
ugg boots clearance
asics running shoes
kate spade outlet
supreme shirts
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose uk
mulberry bags
kate spade
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
yeezy boost
mont blanc outlet
tory burch handbags
canada goose
cheap jerseys wholesale
coach factory outlet
cheap ugg boots
canada goose uk
christian louboutin
polo outlet
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin
canada goose outlet
louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
pandora bracelet
ugg boots clearance
kate spade bags
pandora outlet
mcm backpack
coach outlet online
mcm bag
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
nike shoes
canada goose jackets
birkenstock sandals
coach outlet
coach outlet
pandora outlet
yeezy boost 350
kate spade handbags
adidas yeezy shoes
coach outlet
valentino shoes
pandora charms outlet
kate spade outlet
IP Logged
aikesi1510
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: Jerri Manthey Survives The Surreal Life
« Reply #38 on: Aug 31st, 2018, 3:13am »

nike zoom running shoe
yeezy boost
retro jordans
nike epic react
adidas superstar
adidas crazy explosive
michael kors handbags
golden goose outlet
lebron soldier 11
lebron james shoes
nike epic react
moncler jackets
jordan shoes
nike air huarache
fitflops
cheap jordans
adidas yeezy
gucci belts
jordan 13
pandora jewelry
yeezy boost 350 v2
jordan 6
balenciaga shoes
golden goose
nike hyperdunk
supreme clothing
louboutin shoes uk
100% real jordans for cheap
kyrie shoes
yeezys
kobe basketball shoes
yeezy shoes
adidas tubular
crazy explosive
john wall shoes
golden goose
coach outlet
adidas tubular shadow
jordan retro 12
jordans
adidas store
iniki
nike lebron soldier 10
prada sunglasses
nfl jerseys
off white
adidas superstar
yeezy boost 350 v2
ferragamo belt
adidas nmd
adidas nmd
off white jordan 1
goyard bags
coach handbags
longchamp
yeezy shoes
coach factory outlet
adidas stan smith
michael kors handbags
longchamp longchamps
kyrie 3
nike flyknit
adidas ultra boost uncaged
goyard handbags
yeezy boost 700
yeezy 500
gucci belt
russell westbrook shoes
nike flyknit racer
michael kors
adidas shoes
jordan 4
hermes belts for men
links of london sale
michael kors
lebron 13
baseball jerseys
vapormax
cheap basketball shoes
balenciaga
off white
nike flyknit
adidas ultra boost
tom ford eyewear
michael kors outlet
off white hoodie
curry 4
nike roshe run
air jordan
vibram fivefingers
adidas nmd
nike jordans
nmd
yeezy boost 350 v2
hermes belt
adidas stan smith sneakers
mlb jerseys
chrome hearts online
asics gel kayano
longchamp
adidas nmd runner
adidas tubular
tom ford eyewear
golden goose sneakers
nike air force
hermes online shop
chrome hearts
nike sneakers for men
hermes outlet online
michael kors handbags
yeezy boost 350
nike lebron soldier 11
kyrie shoes
michael kors outlet
air max
coach factory outlet
tory burch outlet
adidas superstar shoes
longchamp outlet
nike dunks
adidas eqt support
nike air max 90
longchamp bags
Kanye West shoes
vans shoes
michael kors outlet
nike free run
balenciaga triple s
tory burch shoes
nike mercurial
yeezy boost
nike air max
nike foamposite
jordan 11 retro
cheap nfl jerseys
asics running shoes
kobe 9
cheap nba jerseys
air jordans
curry 5
russell westbrook shoes
nfl jerseys
nike air max
curry 4
longchamp
yeezy boost 350
asics shoes
cheap jordans
yeezy shoes
off white
coach outlet sale
yeezy shoes
basketball shoes
nike air max 2018
golden goose
lebron 15
hermes belt
nike react
links of london
authentic jordans
yeezy 500
jordan shoes
air jordan
yeezy boost 500
reebok outlet
bape hoodie
coach outlet
yeezy
jordan shoes
tom ford sunglasses
chrome hearts online
yeezy 700
nike react
michael kors uk
air jordan 13
golden goose outlet
nike air zoom
stephen curry 5
adidas ultra
adidas eqt
tom ford sunglasses
adidas nmd
kobe shoes
nike air max 2019
kd 10
chrome hearts online
yeezy shoes
adidas eqt
adidas ultra boost
nike free
goyard bags
yeezy boost
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost 350
balenciaga shoes
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.