Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 10:14am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Fantasy Survivor game »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Fantasy Survivor game
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fantasy Survivor game  (Read 11969 times)
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Fantasy Survivor game
« Reply #45 on: Apr 30th, 2010, 4:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Good choices, Lake.  You've moved back back into the Top 20 with the #18 spot with 3185 points!   :clap:

I'm at #142 with 2889 points. (281 points this week.)

We are #456 in all groups.

We are #163 in public groups.

----------------------------------------------------------
Answer to the Bonus question.... Russell

Answe to the Ponderosa question...Black

Dream Team

Russell...111
Jerri........85
Daniele....40
Parvati....39
------------
Total.....275 (plus bonus points)
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2010, 1:57am by Isle_be_back » IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #46 on: May 3rd, 2010, 8:06pm »

Guys i'm soooooooo sorry but i completely forgot about doing this the last few weeks. Sad I dragged us all down Sad
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #47 on: May 5th, 2010, 1:34am »

Shocked  I can't believe you forgot!  What's the matter?  I suppose you have a life?

(Don't let it happen again.)  Wink
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: May 8th, 2010, 3:07pm »

Lakelady has moved up to #16 this week with 3631 points.  

It's gonna be rough getting into the Top 10 with such a small field.

I'm at #121 with 3335 points. (443 points this week.)  

We are #441 in all groups.  

We are #148 in public groups.  

----------------------------------------------------------  
Answer to the Bonus question....4

Answe to the Ponderosa question...JT

Dream Team  

Rupert...........130  
Russell...........115  
Parvati............87
Sandra............51  
------------------  
Total............ 383 (plus bonus points)
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #49 on: May 14th, 2010, 5:45am »

UGH!  Colby was the one to have last night, not Russell.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: May 14th, 2010, 11:17pm »

on May 14th, 2010, 5:45am, lakelady wrote:
UGH!  Colby was the one to have last night, not Russell.    

Only by 10 points.  Chill out.  Now we gotta figure out which TWO to pick for the finale.  Undecided
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #51 on: May 15th, 2010, 12:10am »

Sandra and Parv?
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #52 on: May 15th, 2010, 12:12am »

But then again, Russell might cry 15 or 20 times.    :rofl:
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #53 on: May 15th, 2010, 8:58pm »

I'm with you on that.  

Answer for the Bonus question is... Boston Rob

Answer for the Ponderosa question is...cousin

I'm not even gonna bother hidin' 'em.  Tongue
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #54 on: Nov 17th, 2017, 8:38pm »

"Sports adidas shoes is the best people wearing sports adidas shoes, sports nike shoes for a variety of venues in the Mercedes-Benz will bring sports nike shoes nike air max 90 were sweat soaked, or nike shoes to help the surface stained with dust and other conditions. Then a pair of sports nike shoes to how to do maintenance work? New sports adidas shoes how to maintain it? chaussure nike 2017

The cleaning of sports nike shoes and sports adidas shoes maintenance is not just water rinse so simple. Most of the raw materials of synthetic nike shoes are synthetic polymer materials adidas Ultra Boost
(mostly polyester nylon mesh and non-woven artificial leather, soles are made of rubber or rubber foam material), some vamps for the leather, so avoid contact with organic Reagents and grease solution, but not even in the high temperature environment for a long time wearing. General use or washing temperature adidas nmd R4
 shall not be higher than 45 food intake. When the adidas shoes wear dirty, you can use water dipped in detergent gently scrub, and then rinse with water, Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 placed ventilated cool place to dry, to avoid direct sunlight. Scarpe nike uomoDo not use warm air or fire to dry, so as to avoid aging, open plastic, fade and serious deformation. Washing can not be a long time soaking, the generalpolyvore girls sets soaking time shall not exceed 2 hours.  adidas chaussures

Sports nike shoes maintenance but also do the insoles (insole) of the clean-up, then what methods? First, basically should try to avoid cleaning the insole. If there is smell, you can put out adidas boost shoes
 the insole and placed in the air smooth and smooth air, polyvore girls setsor even use adidas shoes to remove odor odor. Second, if the situation is bad, the underwear can be washed under the faucet and soft brush with a soft brush, yeezy adidas
 do not use any clean economy, otherwise the layer of cloth may fall off. Third, placed in the air smooth and smooth air, do not use the hot air or dry hair with a hair dryer forced to dry the insoles, orpolyvore girls sets insoles may be variant. nike discount

"
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #55 on: Nov 17th, 2017, 8:43pm »

"The donkey and the princess met the donkey on the east bank of the river. Princess had crossed the river, there are waiting to marry her prince
 in the castle of Hexi. The zapatillas nike mujer river is not deep, but she wore a beautiful wedding dress, she was afraid of the river will soak her dress. Donkey said: 'Do cheap adidas shoes you Nike Air Max want me to pack you in the past?' 'Thank you, I think the prince will pick me up.' The princess smile to answer. A long time, no one came, the princess sits on the shore, sadly sigh. When she glanced past the donkey, the donkey laughed: 'Now I hope I pack you in the past?' 'No.' The princess still refused. The sky is late, cool hit, donkey break the silence: 'Let me pack you across the river, Zapatos Adidas I will give you three words of love Proverbs.' Princess thought, riding a donkey. The donkey solemnly said to her: 'Remember you can not cry when I carry you, pandora 2017 and your tears will make me overwhelmed.' polyvore girls sets The donkey walked towards the river. down  jackets and coats  Princess suddenly remembered donkey promised love motto, donkey told her: 'people love only others in the first love, after love is all love yourself.' Don slowly walk light, it was steady, the princess rest assured, hug Donkey neck, feel warm. 'Do you like me to cross the river?' Donkey asked. 'Like,' the princess Moncler di sconto smiled. 'I also like to carry you this way, hoping to go on like this.' The donkey's voice reveals melancholy in tenderness. Princess smile quietly fall asleep. She made a dream princess often do: she kissed the donkey, and then the donkey became a prince, since the prince and princess live Christian Louboutin talon Scarpe nike uomo happily together. When she woke up and saw still donkey laden with her slow light - the fairy tale is a fairy tale, donkey is not a prince, waiting to marry her prince in the Castle of Hexi. Her hurt tears dripping on the donkey body, the donkey seems to be suddenly burned, scarpe nike  fierce Yang hoof neighing, provoking spray thousands of princess dress wet. Princess angry, she did not say anything, since the  donkey back down, walked alone to the other side of the chaussures nike wading water. Donkey did not make any reservations or explanations, but also turned around and nike chaussures returned straight to Hedong - where there is a young, beautiful, waiting to marry the girl waiting across the river. 'Love is unique, but lover is not the only one.' Donkey suddenly said piumini moncler to the princess, 'This is the second motto.' The princess burst into tears and moncler coats the river was cold and heart-broken. She finally walked to the other side, the beautiful dress has been completely wet. nike discount She was unable to sit down on the shore, curled up sadly cry. Donkey will have Coach bags 2017 Moncler Outlet to walk back to the east coast. new balance pas cher Princess suddenly down  jackets and coats  remembered there is a motto donkey did not say, shouting: 'Please adidas chaussures tell me the last motto.' Donkey looked at her coldly and said: 'I love my love.' And then waiting to cross the river The girl walked. Princess, is the reality of you; the prince, is everyone's dream lover; donkey, is waiting for you at the side of the person, though mediocre, but can accompany you to live the storm of life. If you are sad because someone you love, not because someone who chaussure nike 2017 loves you, then your heart will hurt those who love you, and then lose his love, but also hurt yourself. Cherish eyes ah!"
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 ... 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.