Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 3:39pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « That is power »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   That is power
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: That is power  (Read 553 times)
jafanshen
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

That is power
« on: Jan 13th, 2018, 1:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

That is power. And I sure as hell am not immune to it replica watches being a watch lover. I don't take keenly to all Rolex watches, but there are some you can't resist. No sane watch lover can deny that the classic Submariner design is universally appealing. It is commonly known that while they release good replica watches products, Rolex seems to move slower than a snail on horse tranquilizers. It isn’t just about releasing new replica watches sale products, it has to do with keeping up with trends and improving on existing models. For the most part they are just being careful. Most of their “good” designs are over 40-60 years old. It is hard to replica watches mess with a good design and feel comfy about it. For example, the new Rolex Date-Just presents an incredible change… by growing to 41mm (but retaining the 36mm for those who replica watches like the traditional smaller size).
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.