Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 10:39am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Skipped episodes »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Skipped episodes
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Skipped episodes  (Read 471 times)
TooBoyz4us
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

Skipped episodes
« on: Aug 10th, 2005, 6:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

K, I just did some research and so far it seems these are the episodes ABC is skipping or has already skipped during the summer reruns.

#10 Raised By Another
#12 Whatever the Case May be
#13 Hearts and Minds
#15 HomeComing

I have officially decided to stop watching until the DVD set comes out early next month.I am way to invested to miss all of these.
And, its inevitable that a few more will have to be skipped in order to fit them all in before Season 2 premieres.
IP Logged
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

Re: Skipped episodes
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10th, 2005, 7:54pm »

I would do the same thing, except I am not going to buy the DVD, but rent from netflix, and i want to make sure i have the gist before the new season starts.. I wish they would have it on twice a week rather than skip episodes, that boone shannon episode looked awesome
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Skipped episodes
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 10:02pm »

Actually, with the exception of Raised by Another, the others' really don't have much to do with the plot of the island.  The Boone/Shannon one was good - but I hate that "dream" nonsense.  I hated it on Dallas, and I hated it on here.. if she's dead, she's dead... I thought it was stupid episode.  All it did was break the bond between Boone and Shannon.  

Trying to remember which one Homecoming is... if it's the Charlie one, it was boring too, unless there's something there I missed.  

Knowing what I know now, I'd watch them now anyway and then watch the DVD's to look for the stuff you missed the first time.  I've watched some of them four or five times and I'm still finding clues I missed the first time around.

Like the one this week with Walt, I'm still not sure that kid wasn't involved in his mom's death.. he's just creepy!!
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.