Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 10:42am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Hey, Teach! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Hey, Teach!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hey, Teach!  (Read 461 times)
Rupey
ForumsNet Member

Can't top Pearl Islands!

View Profile

Hey, Teach!
« on: Sep 27th, 2005, 8:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Happy belated birthday, BTW!  Grin  Hope it was a good one!

I can't bee-LEEEEve I didn't watch "Lost" last season with my DH!  No, I sat at the computer instead.  Roll Eyes  Now, we're catching up on last season via DVDs and I must say, it is VERY well written and cleverly engaging.  Who wouldn't want to tune in to the next episode to see what's going to happen?

We don't have TIVO and DH and I are idiots when it comes to recording programs on our VCR.  Is there a way to watch an episode on my broadband if I'm not home during that time?
IP Logged

"Lord, please make me the person my dog thinks I am."
Rupey
ForumsNet Member

Can't top Pearl Islands!

View Profile

Re: Hey, Teach!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27th, 2005, 8:41am »

One more thing: I was commenting to DH yesterday how I feel like the writers of "Lost" thought this whole thing through from beginning to end.  I don't get that feeling with other shows, sometimes.  With some other shows, I feel like the writers kind of make up the plot as they go along.  I don't get that feeling with "Lost."  I think the writers clearly knew the direction they wanted to go before they even started casting.
IP Logged

"Lord, please make me the person my dog thinks I am."
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Hey, Teach!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27th, 2005, 12:21pm »

Thanks.. :-D

According to the writers, they had specific things they wanted to do - they said they know where they are, what the monster is, what was in the hatch, and what is going to happen in the end.  Other than that, they are letting the characters sort of "grow" and making changes and adjustments as they need to.  For example, the episode tomorrow night, was originally supposed to be about Sawyer - but due to the situation with Walt, they changed their minds and made it a "Michael" episode.

As for watching online.  The only suggestion I have is if you don't mind Peer 2 peer, you can dowload BitTorrent software and download the files from a BitTorrent site, if they're available.  The other thought is to buy them from eBay.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.