Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:25pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Merry LOST-mas... (spoilers) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Merry LOST-mas... (spoilers)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Merry LOST-mas... (spoilers)  (Read 1733 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Merry LOST-mas... (spoilers)
« on: Dec 28th, 2009, 10:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b159015_on_first_day_ of_lost-mas_sawyer_kissing.html
On the first day of Lost-mas....
Holy wow.
That's all I can say after hearing about what lies ahead for the sixth season of Lost, which, in case you haven't heard, will begin Feb. 2 on ABC, and is, like, the last spectacular hurrah of one of the best series ever to air on television.
Trust me. It is going to be good.
So what will go down?
Well, let's just say I know some things I'm not supposed to know...and wasn't supposed to say. But after receiving no fewer than 4,815,162,342 emails this past week requesting—no begging and singing (to the tune of various Christmas carols!) for Lost scoop—I have decided to pony up some dish I've heard from various sources, in the spirit of Christmas and giving and whatnot, and because I do not want to make little Cindy Lou Who cry.
So, here's the scoop:
I know the vast majority of you do not want to be fully spoiled (bless you, everyone) and come to this section because we tend to tease in ways that get you excited without ruining the viewing experience.
That said, how about we play a fun little scooptastic game called The 12 Days of Lost-mas? Starting today and for the next 11 days, I will give you two scoops regarding the sixth season of Lost: one "naughty" (false) and one "nice" (true).
It's your job to play detective and sort out which ones are true. (Who said homework over the holidays wasn't a boatload of fun?!)
So, for the next 11 days, while you are hiding out from your in-laws and/or your aunt's incredible (inedible) Jell-O salad, you can come to The 12 Days of Lost-mas right here in Watch with Kristin and commune with other Lost fans to sort out which spoilers are naughty or nice.
Now, drumroll, please!
What's that? The 12 drummers drumming aren't here yet? Well, regardless, here is your first day of Lost-mas, where I warm you up gently, but steamily...

Which of the following is true?
Maggie Grace's (Shannon) absence from the beginning of the new season will be explained by a significant change to Shannon and Boone's (Ian Somerhalder) backstory.  
Sawyer (Josh Holloway) will smooch someone who is either Kate (Evangeline Lilly) or Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), and it will happen within the first four hours of the new season.  
And oh, what the hey, here's a bonus for today's Lost-mas offering only. I will go ahead and tell you that:
Both of the above are actually true. Merry Lost-mas, everyone!
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2009, 10:16am by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

On the second day of LOST-mas....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 10:20am »

Ho-ho-hoooo...no he di'int!
Let it be known that the most holy crap, jaw-dropping moment of Lost's upcoming two-hour season premiere (in my humble but always right opinion) is served up by none other than Mr. Terry O'Quinn.
Remember, when we last saw John Locke he appeared to be in two places: (1) very dead on the beach and (2) inside Jacob's lair convincing Ben to kill Jacob. (So not cool!)
So what's the big moment that's so stunning it will make you scream out loud?
Our 12 Days of Lost-mas continues with one spoiler that is true (nice!) and one spoiler that is false (naughty!) regarding the almighty O'Quinn, and his shocking twist.
One of these is true, the other is false:
We find out John Locke is related to C*****s *id**re and J*** ***ph*** in a way you would never ever expect—yes, "related" as in by blood!
Terry O'Quinn does something bat-poop insane involving a character we have known since the very first episode of Lost's first season, then says: "I'm sorry you had to see me like that."
Which one is right?

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b159203_second_day_of _lost-mas_terry_oquinn.html
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

On the third day of LOST-mas
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 10:22am »

Oh, Sayid Jarrah, your hotness knows no bounds.
Not to mention, you are a fan favorite.
So they certainly can't be killing you (Naveen Andrews) off of Lost as early as the very first episode of the final season, right?  
Maybe...maybe not.
Our 12 Days of Lost-mas continues with the latest gift: some brow-raising scoop on what's ahead for Sayid when the new season of Lost begins Feb. 2.  
It is a matter of life or death, so read at your own risk!
One of the following is true:
Sayid dies.
Sayid kills Jack.
Remember, when we last saw these Losties they were in 1977. Sayid had been shot and Jack (Matthew Fox) was near the site of the bomb that supposedly went kablooey and reset time.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b159385_third_day_of_ lost-mas_naveen_andrews.html
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

On the fourth day of LOST-mas
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 10:24am »

For a good five seasons now, Benjamin Linus (Michael Emerson) has been one of the most spine-tingling, blood-curling "bad guys" on television and certainly the most creeptastic Other on ABC's Lost.
But that's about to change in the upcoming final season, starting Feb. 2, because there's a new baddie on Lost who will make Ben Linus look more like the wimpy Peanuts character with whom he shares a name.
So who is this terrifying and awesome new Big Bad? What has he done and how will you see him?
As our 12 Days of Lost-mas—in which we stuff your stockings with spoilery goodies—continues, here are four true things I can tell you about the New Big Bad.
He:
Killed **h*.  (Killed John)
Killed ***o*.  (Killed Jacob)
Is *** **o** *****e*.  (Is the smoke monster)
Wants to "g* ****."  (Wants to go home)
Again, this time, all four of these things are true. Your job is to decifer the missing letters...
Maybe Santa will buy you a vowel for Christmas?

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b159571_fourth_day_of _lost-mas_who_new_big_bad.html
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

On the fifth day of LOST-mas
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28th, 2009, 10:25am »

Our 12 Days of Lost-mas--in which we give you scoop on the upcoming and final season of Lost—continues with a goodie today on a fan favorite many of you fear may be largely MIA when the series returns Feb. 2:
Desmond, aka Henry Ian Cusick.
Assuming the rumors are true that Lost's sixth season will center around that fateful Oceanic Flight 815, which Desmond was not on, does that mean we won't see Des?
Here's what I can tell you...
According to sources, we will see Desmond again.
Fairly early on in the season.
His first appearance will be with one of the Losties and the scene/encounter is very surprising.
You guys are going to love it! (Honestly)
That's all I can spill for now, 'cause I'm told this is one surprise you won't want to be spoiled for...Check back tomorrow for more Lost-mas dish!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b159642_fifth_day_of_ lost-mas_where_desmond.html
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.