Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:56pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « everyone seems to agree »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Spoilers
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   everyone seems to agree
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: everyone seems to agree  (Read 764 times)
Yvonneli
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

everyone seems to agree
« on: Nov 3rd, 2015, 1:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

promise ran dry.Claudja BarryBefore: Briefly a member of Boney M.Boogie Woogie) Dancin’ Shoes.and Barry spent the ’80s releasing singles that became top 10 hits on the Club Play charts.a sultry disco track that hit No.on the Billboard Hot 100.After: As a disco artist just making her break in 1980 Homecoming Dresses Outlet , Joli wasn’t playing with very good odds.Her modicum of success was apparently good enough for a greatest hits collection, though: it came out in 1989, nine years before the release of her last album, If You Love Me.Walter RossiBefore: Rossi down a stint in David Bowie’s backing band.with Buddy Myles, and released a string of solo albums.After: He has mostly produced and written since the mid-1980s.off his album Graham Shaw The Sincere Serenaders, rode its retro vibe to a Top 20 spot on the charts.After: With diminishing attention for his albums, he became a writer of theme music and jingles, most notably for the children’s show Theodore Tugboat.Carole PopeBefore: Since the mid-’70s, as the singer of Rough Trade, Pope had been lighting crowds on fire by performing in bondage gear.What’s the Furor About the Fuhrer?which introduced squarer Canada to lesbian desire.After: Rough Trade’s next two albums were the band’s biggest sellers, but interest waned, and they stopped recording in 1988.Pope caused a stir with her 2000 autobiography, detailing her relationship with Dusty Springfield and a supposed romance with Andrea Martin.technically, her second win: Valdy and his backing band, of which she was a member, won a trophy in 1978.After: Ulrich has released 21 albums between her work as a solo artist, her time in Valdy’s group and her stint as part of the Pied Pumkin String Ensemble.the song he wrote for Pat Benatar in 1980 for which he won a best composer Juno.After: Schwartz released two more albums after No Refuge, the last of which was called Tour de Schwartz, which is the best pun you’ll read today.Lydia TaylorBefore: Taylor was a Toronto rock scene regular by the time her self-titled debut came out in 1979 Party Dresses Outlet , and got the most notoriety for her EP Bitch.After: Pretty much nothing.Her label went bankrupt after Bitch was released, and she wasn’t able to find another.Kim MitchellBefore: Fronted the rock band Max Webster, which had a string of gold records in the late ’70s.was a hit that advanced the later-discredited idea that a little pop never hurt anyone.wafting across the otherwise peaceful lake at least once a cottage season.He currently hosts a drivetime radio show on Toronto’s Q107.would go on to join Blue Rodeo.was a Top 30 hit in Canada.After: Baxter released a second album, Maverick Heart, in 1987, and then disappeared.As of October 2013 she was working as a tour guide at the McCulloch Heritage Centre in Pictou, Nova Scotia.ZappacostaBefore: The artist born Alfredo Peter Zappacosta performed first as part of the band Surrender and later as a solo musician.the video for which we highly recommend seeking out on YouTube), from his self-titled debut, achieved middling success in Canada and earned him the Juno.the 1985 Canadian supergroup charity single.langBefore: The Alberta chanteuse’s first band The Reclines was started as a Patsy Cline tribute, but they were playing their own stuff on A Truly Western Experience, a showcase for lang’s off-kilter charisma.After: After accepting this award in a wedding dress, she won eight more Junos, four Grammys and a strong claim to being one of the coolest people Canada ever produced.Paul JanzBefore: Playing in the gospel-influence rock band Deliverance, which was big enough in Germany that he competed for the country’s EuroVision spot in the early ’80s.His debut solo album High Strung was riddled with up-tempo ’80s love-rock songs.so he could finish his doctorate in philosophical theology at Cambridge.He’s currently a professor at King’s College London, cementing his claim as one of the coolest people Canada doesn’t know it produced.with separate categories for male and female artists.breakthrough artist of the year.but usually not this ambiguousA photo uploaded to Tumblr has sparked an unlikely, and highly spirited, debate over the colour of a dress.Scottish singer Caitlin McNeill posted a photo of the enigmatic dress to the image-sharing site with this caption: guys please help me is this dress white and gold, or blue and black?Me and my friends can’t agree and we are freaking the f k out.Ever since then, the Internet has been divided Cocktail Dresses Outlet , and people have wondered if they are colour blind, insane, or the victim of a strange practical joke.Even celebrities have chimed in.I thought my followers on Tumblr would maybe have a good reaction, but I never would have considered that Taylor Swift and Mindy Kaling would be tweeting about it, McNeill told Business Insider.According to a Buzzfeed quiz, 74 per cent of people think the dress is white and gold, while 26 per cent say it s blue and black.It s not exactly a scientific poll, but more than 857,000 people have reportedly voted.What makes this story really odd is that while more people appear to see white and gold stripes, the dress is, in reality, blue and black.RelatedScottish singer who started dress debate reveals it s blue and blackAt right, is a different Tumblr photo of the same dress, which was worn at a wedding.In this case, everyone seems to agree that the dress is blue and black.Even Google s computer vision technology knows the divisive dress is really blue and black.When Business Insider reporter Hunter Walker used the photo to search for visually similar images on Google, the search engine showed only images of blue dresses.So why do so many people think it s white and gold?And why have some people been able to see it as both blue and black and white and gold?As of yet, no one has come up with a definitive answer.But a colour vision researcher at the University of Washington is reportedly on the case.I m going to spend the rest of my life working on this, Dr.Jay Neit told VICE News.I thought I was g.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.