Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 2:44pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 11 discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 11 discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 11 discussion  (Read 4184 times)
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Episode 11 discussion
« on: Nov 20th, 2008, 7:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Discuss

1) Vince & Sam (winner)
2) Geoff & Tisha
3) Tania & Ida

yay!!! Vince & Sam won!!! I knew it when Tania and Ida chose the wrong choice in flying to Singapore, that they are not gonna win. Sorry that Singapore resulted in them losing... XD

anyway, out of the top 2 teams, of course i supported Vince & Sam!! But then again, Geoff & Tisha are great losers as they congratulated the winners and claimed that they deserved to win.

I like it when Tania shouted "TAXI!!!!" when their car broke down in the desert of Oman. That was just random!! and Sam was whining about how hot the wooden planks on the fish farm in Phuket were. They have survived the 50 deg C desert. what is that to them man? it's just so amusing!!

all in all, i am happy with the results.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2008, 8:03am by alternarist » IP Logged
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

Re: Episode 11 discussion
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 1:59am »

It was a nice finale. I kinda expected at the start that Sam and Vince would win and Geoff and Tisha would be doomed for second place, but that did not prevent me from being disappointed that Ida and Tania did not make their flight. I mean, it just sucks to miss your connection during the FINALE. Still, I was glad when Sam and Vince won. And I must say, it was an exciting finale, half the time I was having a heart attack cos I thought that Geoff and Tisha could win. Praise their cab driver, they got lost LOL.

I was actually cheering when Sam and Vince arrived first. They deserved it, really. They're not my favourite team, but I like them, and they're totally deserving.

Geoff and Tisha, they've been annoying from the start. Geoff, I mean. But they certainly deserve credit, they're strong, and they deserve the final three. I was glad to see them so gracious over Sam and Vince winning. I still do not like them, Geoff especially, and thankfully they did not win. Still, good job.

Ida and Tania, they're just wonderful. I mean, this female team, right from Leg 1 all the way till the end of the race, they NEVER gave up. They found joy in even the nastiest of tasks, were always thankful when people gave them help, and most importantly just enjoyed the race and did their best! Even duuing the finale when they lost such a big chance, we saw them so optimistic, enjoying all that they were doing. This team has definitely won my respect and admiration, they'll probably remain one of my favourite teams EVER. Perhaps they'll be back for the next All-Stars? Whether so, I love them loads, IDA AND TANIA ARE WINNERS!!!!! =D =D =D
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 5:53am »

Ugh. This outcome was possibly the WORST I could've ever expected. I mean, the fact that they actually quit the Roadblock JUST BEFORE the finale and got lucky that AD/Fuzzie quit too was...ugh. At least Geoff/Tisha & Ida/Tania didn't quit (refresh my memory, they didn't quit anything right?)

Well, at least they weren't that loathable. And I'd have preferred them over other teams.
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 6:13am »

I'm glad Sam and Vince won. Seriously, them than Geoff and Tisha. But this season was kinda screwed as well.. i think finally they had a team who was left behind. :laff:

But.. Sad Ida and Tania didn't win.

The results of this season, after AD and Fuzzie got eliminated, was a "who cares" attitude. Puppet and I literally just had the "Oh, they won"? When we were watching the finale together.
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 22nd, 2008, 5:07pm »

Well I just watched the episode today, and I'm mostly happy with the results. I wish Ida/Tania hadn't gotten so far behind but I am so glad that Geoff/Tisha didn't win because Geoff was so annoying!!  Tongue

Sam/Vince seem like nice enough people for the most part so it was a nice ending still. Cheesy
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
tonymatell
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 11th, 2010, 12:11pm »

Geoff is very annoying.Poor Tisha.What you do for love.Tsk.Tsk.
IP Logged

http://www.babyphon-babyphone.de]Babyphone
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.