Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 16th, 2024, 1:06am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Now if you have the skill of using lean »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Now if you have the skill of using lean
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Now if you have the skill of using lean  (Read 58 times)
imhotep
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Now if you have the skill of using lean
« on: Jan 8th, 2017, 11:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It’s sounds like the coaching your are giving on lean is bang on the money – it should be about neutral Nike Air Max 1 Homme Bleu engagement of the core muscles for the perfect balance.  Your suggestion of 1″ is also a good ballpark to start with.

Elsewhere Nike Air Max 1 Homme in this comments section I’ve explained that perfectly balanced lean when running at a steady state should be there to only balance wind resistance, and last year I did the maths are worked out that one would expect an average adult to need to lean roughly 1″ when running at 10 minute/mile pace, and since wind resistance increases with the square of speed the lean would go up to 4″ by 5 minute/mile pace.  So your suggestion of 1″ looks to be totally appropriate for a typically jogger.

The distance of lean I’m assuming is the difference between the top of the head and the floor from the neutral Adidas Superstar Dámské černé position when standing.  

What I recommend is replacing the idea of leaning to use gravity for forward propulsion as Adidas Superstar Homme this isn’t sound, gravity simply doesn’t pull you forward, and replace it with the idea that that when running at a steady state Nike Air Presto Dámské the only lean you need to balance the forces of wind resistance. I believe this is important to convey as 1) it’s scientifically Nike Air Max 1 Femme sound, 2) it helps you understand how you lean should change when running with no wind resistance (i.e. treadmill – no lean), to into a strong headwind (lots of lean), or running downwind (potentially leaning back a little).  

Now if you have the skill of using lean to balance the core muscles activity you should be able to get all these correctly, and have the lean naturally adapt to the conditions that you are running in.  This is subtle skill, and one that is useful Nike Air Max 95 Dámské outside of running, whether sitting on stool, standing, walking or running good posture has a lot to do with balance core Adidas Superstar Femme muscle activation.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.