Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 1:23am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « What a treat: INTERVIEW WITH RUPERT! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   What a treat: INTERVIEW WITH RUPERT!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What a treat: INTERVIEW WITH RUPERT!  (Read 358 times)
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Praying for FN members/family health & happiness

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

What a treat: INTERVIEW WITH RUPERT!
« on: Jan 1st, 2004, 9:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I received permission from the owner at FansOfRealityTV to post this with a link.  Thanks so much John!

Posted 12/29/03
Rupert, everyone's favorite Pearl Islands contestant, took some time from his busy Christmas shopping to call me and answer a few questions. I promised him I wouldn't ask anything that would get him in trouble with CBS. Here's what he had to say:

How do you think you would have fared on the Morgan tribe, versus the Drake tribe?

You know, I had the opportunity to stay with the Morgan tribe, and I probably should have. They were the more honorable tribe. They may have been a little more lazy, but that was because of their leadership, I think. I tried to lead by example, so everyone had to keep up with me. On their tribe, they didn't really have good leadership, so I think if I had gone over there, or stayed over there when I had the chance, my game would have been a lot better.

You'll crack up at Rupert's comments about JonForeskin.  :laff:  Click here for rest of interview:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22315

PLEASE READ AND NOTE:

I would sincerely like to thank Rupert for taking the time to call me and answer these questions, and thank Becca for helping set this up. Rupert, if you ARE on All-Stars (and I have no information to say so either way), I hope you do very well. For those here from other sites, please keep in mind that this is copyrighted material, and while you may link to this interview, you may not post it on your site without my permission.
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2004, 9:07am by MzWings » IP Logged

"Senility Prayer"...God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."

david

Email

Re: What a treat: INTERVIEW WITH RUPERT!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 1st, 2004, 9:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

How neat thanks for sharing it with us Kiss
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2004, 9:14am by david » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.