Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 5:52am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Who were you very disappointed voted off ever? »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Who were you very disappointed voted off ever?
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Who were you very disappointed voted off ever?  (Read 2739 times)
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

Re: Who were you very disappointed voted off ever?
« Reply #30 on: Mar 26th, 2004, 1:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

EthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEt hanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEtha nEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanE thanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEth anEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthan EthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEt hanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEtha nEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanE thanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEth anEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthan EthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEt hanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEtha nEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanE thanEthan
EthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEt hanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEtha nEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanE thanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEth anEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthan EthanEthanEthanEthan
vEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanE thanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEth anEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthan EthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEt hanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthanEthan
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
Felice

Email

« Reply #31 on: Mar 26th, 2004, 10:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Episode 1- i wish it was Richard and Rudy final two cause I liked Rudy

Episode 2- I was upset that Mike Skupin got hurt-- I think Coldby deserved to win

Episode Three- Nobody upset me leaving
IP Logged
felice

Email

« Reply #32 on: Mar 26th, 2004, 10:28am »

Episode 4-  

Episode5-

Episode 6-  

Episode 7- definetely Rupert  

Episode 8- rudy and Ethan and Richard
IP Logged
david

Email

« Reply #33 on: Mar 26th, 2004, 10:28am »

on Mar 26th, 2004, 10:25am, Felice wrote:
Episode 1- i wish it was Richard and Rudy final two cause I liked Rudy

Episode 2- I was upset that Mike Skupin got hurt-- I think Coldby deserved to win

Episode Three- Nobody upset me leaving

Colby could have won if he wasnt so dumb about who he picked to go up againist it was his to win or give away he chose to give it away
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #34 on: Mar 28th, 2004, 11:34am »

Probably the most disappointed I have been was when Mike Skupin fell in the fire.  I believe he could have won it all if he had not been taken out in that way, and I was personally rooting for him - it just felt premature.

Second most disappointing - Kathy in Marquesas, when Vee suddenly swung a deal with Neleh at the last second and screwed Kathy over, for the win.

Third most disappointing - Rupert.  Sandra even over heard what the men were plotting, but he talked himself out of it and convinced himself they wouldn't really do that to him.

Fourth most disapppointing - Helen in Thailand.  It was so disappointing that the women just sat there and let the men pick them off, acting like they had no other choices.  Where's your fight, ladies?

Fifth - Deena.  I wanted to see her do better, to go further...but caught up in her plans she just ignored the signals her teammates were sending her and backed herself into a corner she couldn't manuver her way out of.
IP Logged
cam
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 11:08pm »

Mine would have to be  

From Survivor 1.  

Jenna. What a stupid way to vote, alphabetical. Cry Cry Cry Damn AngrySean!
Colleen. She was the last of the other tribe. She stayed on that log for so long. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Survivor 2.  

Rodger. He was so kind. Cry Cry
Jerri. Her and Amber melting chocolate on their bodies.  Cool Cry
Survivor 3.  

Big Tom. He is cool. :angel:

Survivor 4.

no one.

Survivor 5.

Didn't watch.

Survivor 6.

Christie. even though she couldn't hear, she was my favourite. :grouphug: :gossip: All ganged up on her.

Survivor 7.

Good Old Rupert. The shoe stealer. :wail:

Survivor all stars. :wail: :wail:

ETHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Old ETHAN!.
 Cry

Richard. I Been bamboozled!  :furious:  
Lex. Poor old Lex.  :furious:
Tina. :gorgeous:
and last but not least.

Colby. He was so pissed at Jerri. :furious:

Anyways.
Shii ann is ugly.

Cameron
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.