Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 20th, 2024, 5:19pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « ETHAN JENNA & SHII ANN IN MANILA »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   ETHAN JENNA & SHII ANN IN MANILA
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ETHAN JENNA & SHII ANN IN MANILA  (Read 745 times)
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

ETHAN JENNA & SHII ANN IN MANILA
« on: Oct 13th, 2004, 9:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Im totally excited.
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
avsfanbuck
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Pulling W. Out for another Party!

avsfanbuck69   avsfanbuck01
View Profile Email

Re: ETHAN JENNA & SHII ANN IN MANILA
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2004, 8:57am »

Well are you going to go and see them?
IP Logged

You all Know that Cappy is coming back for All Stars!
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2004, 10:23am »

Hmmm. I don't know what shows they will guest on. And I can't watch them because I have work.  Sad
IP Logged
mj418
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 6:15am »

does anyone know what their gigs would be while in manila? thanks so much. Smiley

(i'm from manila but i have no idea where to possibly catch and see them in person)..  

IP Logged
Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Oct 19th, 2004, 11:00pm »

october 22, at a place in makati at...
i think the time's in the afternoon...
just watch studio 23 for the details!
but...
why didn't they get rob?
anyway, ethan's coming over, and that would be great!
in fact, they're here right now...
just don't know where...
that is, october 20, 2004 in asia...
TO ALL PHILIPPINE FANS:
watch wazzup wazzup on thursday, there's a rumor that they'll be THERE! lucky those guys in wazzup wazzup!
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21st, 2004, 9:20am »

For Filipinos out there, here's an article I found...

http://www.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/ent-102104-survivor.aspx

Studio 23 welcomes Survivors

Studio 23 welcomes three of the most memorable contestants of the hit reality series Survivor, as past winners Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca and memorable contender Shii-Ann Huang come to Manila.  

Survivor’s third outing, Survivor: Africa, made curly-haired heartthrob Ethan Zohn a millionaire in 2002, but his heart really belongs to sports. A professional soccer player since 1997, Ethan Zohn played goalkeeper for Highlanders Football Club in Zimbabwe, the Cape Cod Crusaders of Cape Cod in his home state of Massachusetts, and the Hawaii Tsunamis, as well as the 1997 and 2001 U.S. National Maccabiah Team (Israel). And his Survivor win hasn’t changed that: this Vassar graduate used his winnings to create an AIDS education charity called Grassroots Soccer, which enjoins popular soccer personalities to help fight the AIDS epidemic in Africa. He has also hosted "Ethan Zohn's Zone," an online journal summarizing the events of the 2002 World Cup in Korea/Japan.  

The youngest person to win Survivor, animal lover Jenna Morasca was just 21 and a junior at the University of Pittsburgh when she took home US$1 million for outwitting, outplaying and outlasting her fellow castaways on Survivor: Amazon. A professional swimsuit model and beauty contestant, Jenna was the center of one of Survivor’s most heartbreaking moments when she walked away from Survivor: All-Stars to be by the side of her ailing mother, who was being treated for breast cancer before passing away only eight days after Jenna walked away from the Survivor camp.  

Has fiery Shii-Ann Huang’s on-air Survivor rep lived up to her self-dubbed nickname: “Shii Devil”? The very first Survivor contestant born outside the US, Shii-Ann was born in Taipei, Taiwan and migrated to New Jersey with her family at the age of two. Two years later, she moved to Mesa, Arizona, where she became a state champion speech and debate competitor during high school. After high school, Shii Ann took a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature (with honors) from the University of California, Berkeley, and then earned a Master's degree at New York University/Tisch School of the Arts' Interactive Telecommunications Program.  

The ninth and most current season Survivor, Survivor: Vanuatu, airs live via satellite every Friday on Studio 23 starting at 1 PM for October 22 and 29. The live satellite broadcast will move to its new time of 2:00-3:00PM every Friday beginning November 5. Survivor: Vanuatu’s primetime telecast remains on Sunday nights from 7 to 8 PM.  

Ethan, Jenna and Shii-Ann will also be making the rounds of Studio 23 shows, including Breakfast and Wazzup Wazzup (October 21), PBL (October 23), Sports TV (October 30), F (October 31), Digital Tour (November 7) and the one-hour special interview Survivor in Manila: The Ryan and Drew Hour on November 2.  

Keep checking the site [www.abs-cbn.com] for an interview with the three!
IP Logged
mj418
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23rd, 2004, 1:09am »

hello, i just want to share with you what i saw in makati yesterday Smiley  

as advertised in studio 23, the 3 survivors will be in greenbelt mall! Smiley  

the network designed a "survivor in manila" game composed of 3 teams who had to get clues from different bars in the mall and do some challenges such as wall climbing.  unfortunately, i was not able to watch the whole game, i arrived at the last 2 stops and the awarding ceremony.  the team of jenna won  Smiley

jenna seemed to have gained weight (but not as much as when she appeared in the reunion of Survivor Amazon!!) but she's still pretty.  shi-ann looks the same in tv and in person.  and ethan is the best! he really looks good in person.  incidentally, jenna and ethan are very much into each other.  they make a lovely couple. Smiley

IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 23rd, 2004, 9:35am »

Hey thanks for sharing mj!!!

The only show I caught them on was Breakfast, and I only saw the last 10 minutes of it.  Sad They were being offered Filipino food (those that are "acceptable") like kare-kare, adobong pusit, puto, kutsinta, and others that I can't recognize.

Shii Ann liked the Adobong Pusit (maybe it tasted like a Chinese cuisine), while Ethan and Jenna were eating (like they were hungry!) the Kare-kare. They all seem pretty nice people, and Ethan and Jenna did seem to be in love. Good for them!
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 25th, 2004, 10:35am »

As sneezemachine told me, the Survivors in Manila will be appearing in a new show called Ryan and Drew, on Studio 23, Nov 2, 10:30 PM. Too bad I couldn't watch it (I'm working).  Cry
IP Logged
SurvivorJuan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

i love survivor and amazing race!!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Oct 25th, 2004, 11:25pm »

pinoys!!! do you wanna see Ethan dance to the tune of "BULAKLAK"?
SHii Ann dancing Ocho2?
and Jenna Dance Filipiniana??
watch Drew and Ryan at studio 23. nov 2, tuesday!!!
also, I saw Jenna, Ethan and SHii Ann itroduced shows like Survivor, Will and Grace on studio 23!!!
Ethan is way too cool!!! The girl that introduces Will and Grace together with Ethan make fun of his hair. saying that ever sice he saw Ethan in Survivor Africa, SHe dreamed of touching his hair and Ethan told her that he wears a wig!!!
too cool, that, Ethan!!! Jenna is not that good looking. Though, she's tall and gained a lot of weight..... She'll be on F on Nov7 i think....
And SHii Ann's still looks the same and still cool as she was...
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 26th, 2004, 12:41pm »

on Oct 25th, 2004, 11:25pm, survivor wrote:
pinoys!!! do you wanna see Ethan dance to the tune of "BULAKLAK"?

:laff: :rofl:
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.