Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 8:21am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Defending Nicely in FIFA 16 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Defending Nicely in FIFA 16
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Defending Nicely in FIFA 16  (Read 181 times)
xiaolin5566
ForumsNet Member
Pakistan 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Defending Nicely in FIFA 16
« on: Dec 10th, 2015, 8:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Do you possess some trouble when the actual players all encounter the vacated room, all your protecting shape lost? This really is my own encounter. I'm in Div 1, i believe that all the actual players i met possess a tactic, they make my personal players always stand far from their gamers, as soon because they run into my personal defense my whole team loses it's shape while their own players all encounter the vacated areas. I really don’t understand what can i do to resolve this, they just have the ball on the wing and begin running, if I do not make the tackle about the wing I can run alongside them but it does not matter cause my defenders all set you back the 6yd collection and clear the way in which for them as well as their teammates after which they either perform a ground pass to some player on the edge from the box or just shoot towards the near post. lhfswess
Fut coins
Right now i find a few method after actively playing repeatedly and searching some forums, i'll share with the gamer who've the same difficulty. First, you can use a mix of jockey with the actual selected players contain among the CDMS when you discover the attack are in the wings. So that you could create a two on 1, the majority of gamer can’t resolve it well. Don’t use tackles steer clear of the winger handled and found myself in your box. Within the other hand, when the attacks are perform in the middle, it usually end up getting a double moving, so you require recognize and don’t consider any CB away. Try to long shots a person and putting a few pressure on present shooter, rather than rapidly switch player as well as intercept the moving. Hold R1, and make use of the player you're managing to intercept goes by. If that is not possible, use jockey.

Buying some best players with FIFA coins could be a good idea. This really is my own viewpoint, hope it is actually helps.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.