Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 7:58pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nick Foles Rams Jersey »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Nick Foles Rams Jersey
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nick Foles Rams Jersey  (Read 148 times)
forumlily
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nick Foles Rams Jersey
« on: Jan 26th, 2016, 11:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The New York Giants hold the No. 12 pick in the first round of the NFL draft Rodger Saffold Rams Jersey , which finally happens Thursday night. Obviously, there's no way to predict who they'll pick without knowing how the first 11 picks will go. And the only thing we know for sure is that there will be surprises in that first 11.

However, for the purposes of this Draft Eve exercise, I have identified four players I think could be there at No. 12 for the Giants. And I want to know from you guys which one you'd take if all four were available.

My hypothetical foursome includes offensive linemen Taylor Lewan and Zack Martin, defensive tackle Aaron Donald and tight end Eric Ebron. Each has been projected to the Giants in multiple recent mock drafts. Each fits a major need. Each is likely to be valued right around that No. 12 slot in the draft. That makes it a matter of preference.

As you likely know, I picked Lewan for the Giants in our NFL Nation mock draft on ESPN on Tuesday and on "SportsCenter" on Wednesday. As you know if you've been reading regularly, I think the Giants should and will go with an offensive lineman at this spot if one they like is available, and Lewan represents excellent value at No. 12. What I do not know is how the Giants value Lewan and Martin relative to each other, though I have heard some rumblings in the last day or so that indicate they like Martin better and would take him if presented with the choice. My sense is that Lewan will be gone by No. 12 anyway, but I personally think he's the better player and he's the one I'd take in this scenario.

If the Giants took Donald at No. 12, I wouldn't criticize the pick, because I think Donald is going to be a disruptive star in the NFL. But I do not think the Giants are going to take Donald Robert Quinn Rams Jersey , because I don't think he fits what they look for in a defensive tackle. The knock on him is his size, and the Giants lean more toward huge cloggers in the middle of their defensive line. I think they like him just fine, but that he doesn't fit what they look for in a defensive tackle, and at this point I'd be surprised if they took him.

I don't think they'll take Ebron either. I know, many of you want the flashy, playmaking tight end for Eli Manning to throw to. I know there's no viable tight end on the roster right now. I know other teams around the league have cool tight ends. I know. I know. I've heard it all. But I just don't think the Giants are going to use a first-half-of-the-first-round pick on this player. He's not a blocker, first of all, and those of you who bring up 2002 first-rounder Jeremy Shockey are forgetting what a good blocker he was. Shockey was a complete enough player to deserve the No. 14 pick that year, and I don't think Ebron is.

In the salary-cap era, teams have to set priorities and decide which positions are worthy of their top resources. By "top resources," I mean free-agent dollars and high draft picks. It's pretty clear that positions like tight end and linebacker aren't positions the Giants deem worthy of top resources. Shockey's draft was 12 years ago, and they've been happy to go cheap at tight end ever since he left. I just don't see the Giants holding a resource as valuable as the No. 12 pick in the draft and spending it on a position they don't value that highly.

I'm not saying there's no way they'll pick Ebron. I'm just saying I don't think they will. Frankly Rob Havenstein Rams Jersey , if they're taking someone who touches the ball with this pick, I'd be less surprised to see them take LSU wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., than I would to see them take Ebron.

Those are my thoughts, based on what I'm hearing and the way I've analyzed it. But I'm curious to see how you guys vote.Smart card is a kind of IC card. Aording to different types of embedded chips, IC card can be divided into three categories: mory card, logic encrypt card and CPU card. IC card is ort for integrated circuit card, and in so countries it is also called “smart card, chip card, and so on. A dedicated integrated circuit chip is embedded in a PVC (ABS) plastic substrates eting the ISO7816 Standard, then is encapsulated into a ape similar to the magic card, and that is an IC card. Of course it can be encapsulated into buttons, keys Nolan Cromwell Rams Jersey , jewelry, and other special apes.IC card idea was initially raised by the Japanese. In December 1969, Kunitaka Arimura from Japan proposed a thod of manufturing reliable and secure credit card and received the patent in 1970, which was then called ID card (Identification Card). In 1974, Roland Moreno from France invented a plastic card with an integrated circuit chip, and received the patent, which was the early IC card. In 1976, Bull Company in France developed the world's first IC card. In 1984, France PTT (Posts, Telegraphs and Telephones) used IC cards for calling cards. Thanks to good security and reliability of IC card, it got an unexpected suess. Subsequently, the United Technical Committee of ISO (International Standardization Organization) and the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) developed a set of international standards and norms Nick Foles Rams Jersey , which greatly promoted the research and developnt of IC card.Compared with identification cards ever before, IC card has the following charteristics: first, high reliability. IC card has antimagic and anti-static, chanical damage and chemical destruction prevention capity. Information can be saved for more than 100 years. Read and write tis are of 100,000 or more, for at least 10 years; the second is safe; third, large storage capity, and the forth, various types.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.